Kamen Rider Faiz x God Eater

بواسطة Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Aragami, ferocious lifeforms that spread across the world and devour all living things and non-living things... المزيد

Those Who Slay Aragami
A Reckless New-Type
Battle in the Sky
Senior & Junior
The Missing New-Types
The Second One Who'll Become Rider
The One That Lead
Operation Meteorite
God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita
The Aragami Girl

Here Comes The Next Faiz

1.5K 22 6
بواسطة Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Aragami is a type of lifeforms that devour everything in their path even the living and non-living things. They are classed as "god" because they cannot be killed by mere weapons. But the warriors called God Eater stand against them and protect the remaining survivers of the huminaty from Aragami.

At a wasteland...

It shows the land is completely empty. With many ruins, empty ground with no plants, no animals or even humans. Aragami wondering around the area where they trying to find food. But in that instant, it shows three human are fighting against the Aragamis near the huge ruins. Two man and a woman, they are the God Eater from Fenrir Far East Branch, the 1st Unit, the strongest among all in the Far East Branch. All God Eater and former God Eater always have the bracelet attached their right wrist.

The first man is the leader, Amamiya Lindow. He has short dark hair with some strand cover his left eyes and black eyes. Mostly seen wearing long red-brown coat, black shirt inside, long brown pants and boots. His Jinki is blade-chainsaw type. He's quite a smoker but have good leadership and always giving the right orders so his teammates won't die on the field.

The second man, or teenage is Soma Schicksal, the son of Fenrir Far East Branch's Director. He has spiky short white/grey hair and green-blue eyes. He mostly seen wearing dark blue long hoddie coat, yellow button shirt inside with brown tie, long dark green pants and blue shoes with white highlights. His Jinki is a buster sword type. He dislike interact in others making everyone know that he is an anti-social type, very arrogant and think that he shouldn't follow any rules thinking he's above all of it.

The woman is Tachibana Sakuya. She has short black hair with longer stands at the front and brown eyes. She mostly seen in black backless top with strand at her neck, black bleach dress with green highlights and green shorts, and heeled shoes. Her Jinki is a sniper type. She's very kind toward her teammates and always be like a mother or big sister figures to her juniors.

They currently fighting against several Ogretails. Orgetails are dinosaur like Aragami with huge head, huge fangs, loving on two legs and huge tail with an ogre like face at the tail. Lindow and Soma are fighting in close-range while Sakuya support them with long-range shooting. After few minutes, they already finish dealing with the Orgetails as Sakuya went to them and Lindow blow the smoke from his mouth.

Lindow: *sigh* We finally done.

Soma: Tch. They're really annoying when too many.

Sakuya: It can't be helped. There's Aragami all over the place no matter where we go.

While Soma and Sakuya look around, Lindow called the base.

Lindow: Here's Lindow. We have finish dealing with the Aragami in this side.

Hibari(Comm): Here's base. We've received the data already, goodwork on exterminating the Aragami.

Lindow: It's look like there's no Aragami left around here, we'll be going back to base.

Hibari(Comm): Roger.

Lindow hang up and look around as he went back to Sakuya and Soma as they went back to the truck. Lindow stopped as he look back at the surroundings, he look up at the hill.

Sakuya: Lindow, is there something wrong?

Lindow: *turn around* No, nothing.

He take the last glance at the cliff before walk back and follow Sakuya and Soma. Up at the hill, a figure come out and look at where the 1st Unit was before. The figure look at the them leaving from the area as it disappear. Sakuya drive the truck as Lindow and Soma sit at the back. After one hour, Sakuya suddenly stopped as she look at the right side.

Soma: Hey! What was that for?

Lindow: Is there something, Sakuya?

Sakuya: You two, look down there!

It makes the guys look down at the river and saw something suprising even thought Lindow and Soma didn't suprise much as Sakuya is. They saw many corpse of Vajra. Vajra is feline type Aragami, with huge body, hard tail, and can create electricity. The Varjas at the river is about five of them, dead. The Varja get decapitated, cut into two, full of holes and some exploded. They also saw several Orgetails and Kougous. The Kougou is ape type Aragami with huge mouth, huge arms and air blow on the back.

Sakuya: What kind of monster could do that kind thing to those Aragami...?

Soma: Monsters get killed by monsters, huh?

Lindow: Let's check it out.

They grab their Jinki and went down to the river. They take a look at the killed Aragami while looking around.

Lindow(In mind): These Aragami... have laser and burn marks. Even if our God Eater have these kind of firepower, but it's impossible to make them explode. Who or what able to this kind of damage to them...?

Soma: Tch. Who or whatever did this, are dangerous. A complete monster.

Sakuya: At least we didn't know what did this to them. By looking at the damage here, it seems that it happened like yesterday.

Lindow: Well... does the culprit pick a fight with them, or they pick a fight with the culprit?

While looking around, Soma look down near a Vajra corpse and saw shoes prints on the ground as well as tire print.

Soma(In mind): This is...

(Time Skip)

At Fenrir Far East Branch...

Fenrir are the organization that doing research about the Aragami and oracel cell. After they know they can fuse the right amount of oracel cell into human body, they created God Eater. There's almost many Fenrir base all around the world that created a centurary for the surviving humans from Aragami attack.

At the command room...

The 1st Unit went to the command room. In the room, it shows Hibari, the agent that comminucating with the God Eaters outside on their missions. And the commander in the missions is Amamiya Tsubaki, Lindow's older sister. She has long black hair and black eyes. She mostly seen in white suits and purple heeled boots. She is very strict when it comes to leading and keeping any the God Eater from doing anything reckless. Lindow explain the mission to Tsubaki, and tell her about what they found on the way back.

Tsubaki: What? Many Aragami get killed by something?

Lindow: That's right.

Sakuya: We saw many Aragami was dead at one place.

Tsubaki: That's unthinkable. Something or someone able to deal with that much Aragami at the same time, huh?

Lindow: In the area, Soma told me that he saw prints on the ground. Both shoes and tire prints.

Soma: The tire prints are very clear, that is was motorcycle tires.

Sakuya: Commander, did you ordered anyone to go there?

Tsubaki: If I did, I already know what happened. But killing that many Aragami in one place...

Lindow: Should we go check the place again?

Tsubaki: No, I'll be sending another team to the area. You guys can take some break before the next mission.

Soma: Tch. *walk away* Another after another, this is what I hate.

Sakuya: *follow Soma* Soma, you couldn't just speak like that.

Lindow: *sigh* This team sure gonna give me some more break.

Tsubaki: You guys will be called by when the time comes.

Lindow: Couldn't you just be soft to your little brother?

Tsubaki: Lindow, I'm your commander in here.

Lindow: *walk away* Yes, ma'am... 

After the 1st Unit left, Tsubaki turn to the big screen while Hibari is typing at the holographic keyboard.

Tsubaki: Hibari, is there any thing except for Aragami at the area where Lindow and his team stopped?

Hibari: Hmm... After checking it thrice, it didn't show any human signs. All of it was Aragami signs, but it still weird. Is there any Aragami that can destroy many Aragami at the same time?

Tsubaki: The world is huge. There's things we still don't know in this world, even here.

Hibari: The world is huge...

Meanwhile...

At some ruins...

It shows the same figure that watch the 1st Unit. It shows the figure is actually a person, but the person's skin is very pale. While walking at the ruins, few Orgetails jump out.

???: Geez, you guys again...

The Orgetails growl at him until one of them jumped down from the rock and land in front of him as it roar at him.

???: Hmph. Don't lump me together with you, I have no interest in killing humans.

The person take out an item from the pocket and look forward at the Orgetail as it take a step back.

???: *smirk* Let's see how long you guys can handle me.

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

The 1st Unit is in another mission. They have to take care many Aragami that roaming around the area so they won't get close to the base. After dealing with the Aragami, they heading back to base.

Sakuya: *sigh* Another Aragami attack, huh?

Lindow: This kind of stuff is really endless.

Soma: I rather having some strong opponent. Weaklings are very boring.

Sakuya: You should complain that to the Director.

Soma: Tch.

Lindow: Sakuya, stop.

Sakuya: Huh?

Lindow: Just stop.

Sakuya stops the truck. Lindow stand up at truck and look at the right side as he heard some roar.

Lindow: Did you guys heard that?

Soma: Yeah. Just some Aragami roar, so what about it?

Sakuya: This isn't like normal roar.

Lindow: Let's go and check what's that about.

Sakuya drive to the area that Lindow said and head to there. As they arrived, they take their Jinki and went down. As they arrived near the area, it's raining. When they get close, they some several dead Aragami along with two Vajras. Then they saw someone is standing at the middle of the dead Aragamis. The person look like wearing some kind of an armor before shines in red and showing the same person as the person fall on the knees and fall down.

Soma: There same thing happened yesterday.

Sakuya: Lindow, there's someone!

Lindow: Yeah, I saw it.

They all went down. Lindow and Soma look around if any Aragamis still alive as Sakuya went to the person. She bend down and take off the hood, showing it's a boy as she check the vital.

Sakuya: *turn around* Lindow, this boy is still alive! It's look like he's really tired...

Soma: Hey, you're not going to believe what I just found!

They turn to Soma. He push away a dead Kongou out of the way with his leg and shows a big human size robot. Lindow went to look at it and saw a tire at the back and one more at the right hand.

Soma: I don't want to say it, but this tires are the same one from yesterday.

Lindow: What is with his robot, and... *turn around* Who is that boy?

(Time Skip)

Back at Far East Branch Base...

They went back to the Fast East Branch base as they bring the boy and the robot. And after that, they went to the command room to report about the boy.

Sakuya: What do you mean, Commander?

Tsubaki: After Hibari check on that boy, there's no data about him. Also, that robot that you bring along is very old but still excellent tech. That kind of technology is impossible to get in this time.

Lindow: Those things aren't important. What I want to know is, why is he there? He was in silver armor before red light shines and he change into normal.

Soma: He might be a monster himself.

???: What Soma said could be true.

They turn and look at the door and saw a man comes in. The person is Dr. Paylor Sakaki, the researcher of Far East Branch. He has short black hair, closed eyes and a pair of glasses. He mostly seen wearing a colorful japanese yakuta and black waistcoat. He is very smart and one of the main researcher that do research about the oracel cell before the Aragami appeared.

Sakaki: It seem the boy you guys bring here, isn't a mere boy.

Lindow: What are you trying to say?

Sakaki: There's oracel cells detected in his body. Huge amount of them.

Soma: Huge amount of oracel cell?

Sakuya: Dr. Sakaki, are saying that...

Sakaki: Yes. After doing some checking on the boy, it seems that he is an Aragami. The very first human type Aragami.

It makes them suprised. Aragami always be seen in animals or plants like form, but there was no record about an Aragami in human form.

Sakuya: Aragami... That boy is an Aragami?

Sakaki: That's right. He still unconcious, so we've place him in a full security room. And all the tech that he have seems to be from the past, but still very effective as defense items.

Lindow: Now that we know he's an Aragami, what are we going to do with him?

Sakaki: We'll be keeping eyes on him. See him if he bring harm to humans, or either...

The scene shows the boy is locked into fully secured room with nothing but steel bed, two chairs and table with security cameras at each sides of the room.

Sakaki: The one that might able to save us from Aragami.

(Time Skip)

After few hours, the boy slowly waking up. The boy has short spiky white hair and crimson red eyes with sharp iris as he has pale skin. His teeth are pointy-sharp. Currently, he's wearing black top-tank with long dark green shagy pants and dark blue eyes. He slowly sit up as he rub the back at his neck. His name is Arata, a human type Aragami.

Arata: Oww... Those jerks really put damage on me, and Vajin... I bet he's power is very...

He look forward and saw himself in a room.

Arata: ...room? *look around* Huh? What? Eh? How? Where?

Many question marks appear on top of his head as he in thinking position but his head is absolutely blank.

Arata: I have no idea where I am... And where is my stuff? They can't just vanish in thin air...

While thinking, the steel door suddenly opened. Arata look at the door and saw Sakaki walk into the room with smile as the door closed back.

Sakaki: It seems that you've awaken.

Arata stay quiet as Sakaki sits down at the chair near the table. 

Sakaki: Please, take a seat.

Arata blink twice before he stand up and sits on the other chair as he look at Sakaki.

Sakaki: My name is Paylor Sakaki. Do you understand what I'm saying.

Arata: Y-Yes, I understand.

Sakaki: I see, that's good. What's your name?

Arata: A-Arata...

Sakaki: Arata-kun, huh? That's a good name.

Arata: U-Um... Who are you, and where am I? And why are you seem fine with me?

Sakaki: It seems that you know what you're talking.

Arata: N-No, that's not... *lower his head* ...what I mean...

(Command Room)

Lindow, Tsubaki and Hibari are watching Sakaki and Arata from the command room with the screen connected to the security cameras. They can't hear what they're saying, they can see the situation.

Hibari: Is Dr. Sakaki fine in there? I mean, the one he's talking to is an Aragami.

Lindow: I didn't see any hostility on that boy.

Tsubaki: But that's mean we should lower our guard. Situations can turn from bad to worse.

Lindow: All we can do is watch.

(Secured Room)

Sakaki: This is my question, do you know you're an Aragami?

Arata: ...

It makes him quiet while clenching at his pants as he still look down.

Sakaki: If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

Arata: Sakaki... san, right?

Sakaki: Yes.

Arata: Why did you let me in this place...? Place with humans...

Sakaki: Are you uncomfortable with humans?

Arata: That's not it... It's just... I don't want people scared of me...

Sakaki: Is it because you're an Aragami?

Arata: *nod* Yes. After all, human sometimes afraid or excited with something they didn't understand...

Sakaki: You're right, but did you think human would hate you?

Arata: Aragami... eat humans...

Sakaki: Did you ever try or eat human?

Arata: *look up* N-No! I would never try to eat human! After all... I look like humans...

Sakaki: If you're lying or speaking the truth, but the look of your eyes... *adjust his glasses* You being truely truth.

Arata: Sakaki-san, is this okay if you trust me? I'm an Aragami, an enemy to humans...

Sakaki: Even if you're an Aragami, that doesn't mean you're an enemy. After all, even if you're in the same kind, that doesn't mean you're the same as your own kind. Our life is ours, we make our own decision.

Arata: Sakaki-san...

Sakaki: First, I have to ask you this. Where did you learn to speak in human languages?

Arata: I learn... from those that take care of me...

Sakaki: Did you learn from other Aragami?

Arata: No, I learn from humans. I don't know who give birth of me, but I was taken care by humans. *look down* But... they all...

Sakaki: What happened?

Arata: Aragami killed them... they all get killed, and I couldn't do anything...

Sakaki: I'm sorry for what happened to you. But I'm sure you understand, that we humans here also lose someone we cared about to Aragami. The world isn't an easy place.

Arata: Fighting in order to survive, that is something I wasn't sure about...

Sakaki: Arata-kun, why did you kill Aragami?

Arata: I... I hate other Aragami. They only see many things as food, and devour everything. Their common sense are too simple, and doesn't think what's right. That's what I hate about Aragami.

Sakaki: You're more smart than I though. You sure interesting.

Arata: *sweatdrop* Hey...

Sakaki: Then let me ask you this, would you like to stay here?

Arata: Huh?

Sakaki: Not just you can help us defeat Aragami, you also have a place to stay.

Arata: I-Is it okay? It's not that I won't trust, I just... not sure if human trust me...

Sakaki: Don't worry, I'll work somehow.

Arata: I-I...

Sakaki: *stand up* Arata-kun, I need to report this to the Director. Thanks, for sharing all the information.

Arata: Y-You welcome...

Then Sakaki left the room. It makes Arata sigh as he look at the cameras in the room.

At the Director's Office...

The Director of Fenrir Far East Branch is Johannes von Schickval, Soma's father. He has silky blond hair and blue eyes. He mostly seen wearing white coat, purple button shirt inside, long white pants and brown shoes. Sakaki went to the office and give report about Arata.

Johannes: I see. So he's indeed an Aragami, but very different than other Aragami.

Sakaki: That's right. I think it's best if he stay here.

Johannes: What do you mean?

Sakaki: After examining him, it seems he's afraid to hurt human. He don't want to hurt anyone, but very threatning on Aragami.

Johannes: Oh...

Sakaki: Arata-kun doesn't seem dangerous toward humans. He just don't know if we'll accept him.

Johannes: Do as you please on him. We need to understand more about him, since he is the first human type Aragami we ever encountered.

Sakaki: I understand. But... are you still thinking on the Aegis Project?

Johannes: That's right. Why?

Sakaki clench his right fist. He's one of the very few people that know about the Aegis Project.

Sakaki: Johannes, you know the risk about this project. You still sure about this?

Johannes: Right. I won't change my mind about that.

Sakaki: *walk out* I see.

(Time Skip)

Few Hours Later...

Hibari is in the hurry as she head toward the command room. As she enter, Tsubaki is in the room as she went to her seat and wear her comms.

Hibari: Defense Unit! Defense Unit! Aragami infiltration comfirmed in the outside settlement! Point B in Area C! There's also Aragami infiltration comfirmed in the outside settlement at Point A in Area B!

Tsubaki: We cannot let those Aragami get closer!

She look at the big screen and shows the Aragamis are moving through the wall.

Tsubaki: If we could hold them...

Hibari: All of our God Eaters has been dispatched. *suprise* Oh no!

Tsubaki: What's wrong?

Hibari: There's a breach at Point D in Area A! It's on the other side!

Tsubaki: What?!

Sakaki: *come in* What is happening?

Tsubaki: *turn around* Dr. Sakaki! There's Aragamis infiltration all over the place!

Hibari: I can't make contact with the 1st Unit! They still out in their mission!

Tsubaki: How long until the Defense Unit can reach the other side?

Hibari: It's about... 17 minutes!

Tsubaki: Tch! We don't have that kind of time!

Sakaki: Does we have any unit in this base?

Hibari: We don't have anyone left here...

Tsubaki: Casualties cannot be avoided.

Sakaki: No, we can.

It makes Tsubaki and Hibari turn to him.

Sakaki: There's one way we can prevent high casualties. We have one more person hasn't been dispatched.

Tsubaki: *suprise* Dr. Sakaki, do you mean...?

Sakaki: That's right. Right now, we need Arata-kun's help.

Tsubaki: Is this okay? He's an Aragami himself.

Sakaki: Yes, I have faith on him. Arata-kun is the help we need right now.

Tsubaki: Dr. Sakaki, do you understand and the risk of your action?

Sakaki: Yes. I'll take the whole responsiblity for this action.

(Secured Room)

Arata is still sitting on the steel bed until he look up when the door opened, showing Sakaki.

Sakaki: Arata-kun.

Arata: Sakaki-san?

Sakaki: I need your help.

Arata: Huh?

(Weapons & Dispatch Room)

Sakaki take Arata to the room that full with Jinki holders. Then Arata saw his stuff and his robot near the wall.

Arata: What do you need?

Sakaki: There's bunch of Aragami have break in. I need to eliminate them because our Defense Unit are far from the area.

Arata: If that's problem, I can help. But I need to my items.

Sakaki: Sure, take what you needed.

Arata: Right!

He went to his stuff and grab the item he need. He grab his gears, take the phone and put the belt at his waist as he grab the handle at the robot and pull out the sword.

Arata: *turn to Sakaki* Sakaki-san, do you really trust me?

Sakaki: Of course. I trust you.

It makes Arata smile before the huge steel door opened. Sakaki gives him a comms so they can communicate with him. Arata stretch his arms before running out of the building and head toward the area as Sakaki went back to the command room.

(Command Room)

Sakaki: Arata-kun, can you hear me?

Arata(Comms): Yeah.

Sakaki: Can you deal with many Aragami at the same time?

Arata(Comms): Of course. I kill many Aragamis before.

Sakaki: I'll leave it to you.

(Point D)

Arata keep running ahead until he arrives at Area A. He saw many people are running away from Orgetails, Zygotes and Kongous making him mad. Zygote are floating type Aragami that has huge one eyes, mermaid like lower body and can blast ball of air. The Aragamis are attacking the people and eat them.

Arata: They really makes me anrgy!

He take out his phone flip it open and he press "5" thrice. 

Standing By!

He close back the phone as he raise it up and take a stance.

Arata: Henshin!

He place the phone at the belt before flip it down. He shines in red highlights before covered into a silver armor with red highlights.

《Kamen Rider Faiz》

Faiz: Now...

He grab his sword, the Faiz Edge, as the Aragamis change their attention to him.

Faiz: Let the hunt begin!

He bend down before rush ahead and slash two Orgetails at the same time and cut them into pieces. He keep running ahead and clash with the Aragamis.

To be continued...

"Fighting in order to survive."

"Aragami fight against Aragami."

"Is he really be able to trust?"

"I'll... protect everyone!"

Next time: "Those Who Slay Aragami."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.6K 144 36
It was year 2071. Monsters suddenly appeared 21 years ago. They were named randomly. Named "Aragami". Yuu Kannagi, a 15 years old boy who was compat...
45.3K 1K 46
|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find out ;) ________________________________...
79.1K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
367K 11.6K 29
When Ayanokouji Kiyotaka wished for something that can interest him in his new school, he never expected that it would be something like this. After...