Bittersweet Love

By SamanthaVR

James De Luca, a powerful Italian billionaire, gorgeous and sexy with a heart of stone. He is incredibly rich... More

Bittersweet Love
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaptet 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Im Back....Possibly

3.7K 107 95
By SamanthaVR

Hey everyone! I know it's been years since I've been on here, but life took over. I started college and life started moving fast. But I kept getting notifications, realizing some people were still reading my stuff and wanted me to continue. I've been considering whether I want to start writing again and I wanted to know if anyone was still wanting this story to continue. Or I was thinking of planning a story that hits closer to home....obviously still a love story cause that's my passion but not about the Italian brothers I originally proposed. I was thinking more of a romantic Spanish brother love story take on the billionaires story. Please let me know if you're still interested. If you are I can post the a small tease of the story soon. Thanks! I hope you are all doing well.

Love,
Samantha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 11.2K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...
44.9K 1.9K 41
"Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for coming to the party we have collected a good amount for the charity. I also would like to say that this party is no...
972K 39.9K 25
Book 3 Johnathan Giordano, Italian billionaire. CEO of his family's business is a man feared by many for his known ice cold persona. He's as smooth i...
28.3M 891K 56
Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to the wall... ''you will not talk to any o...