𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ; 𝑠. 𝑟�...

By -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 | ❝ look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized. ❞ - 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘦... More

00.
0.
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
HELLO!

4.

32.9K 819 1.1K
By -RANBOOZ

˗ˏˋ "we are friends, and that's what friends do." 'ˎ˗

the next morning was rough to say the least, aurora groaned as her head pounded and she felt an overwhelming sense of discomfort.

quickly sitting up she noticed how she was in bed, most of what happened last night was a blur. but she knew for sure that she did not fall asleep in bed.

aurora grabs her phone that was on the side table, she saw a few calls and messages from emily and penelope. she figured they were just drunk texts/calls because they were from late last night.

she got up and leaned on her door frame for some support, can the world stop spinning for five seconds? she thought.

some part of aurora hoped that spencer was still here, but when she looked over to the small place that she calls the living room, the couch empty with the blanket folded on top.

she frowns a bit, some part of her also hoped he left some kind of note or at least sent her a text.

walking into the bathroom, she sat down on the tile floor it was cold, sending her chills.

leaning her head into the toilet, prepared for the worst.

aurora felt like she had done this one too many times before, and not because of her being hungover and she couldn't take alcohol. but she always found herself feeling nauseous pretty frequently.

she started to throw up, and after a bit she heard her front door open.

not even attempting to look up, she sat up against her bathroom wall, with her eyes closed.

"hey—oh my god, are you okay?" she heard the familiar voice of spencer.

she smiled weakly looking up to him, noticing a paper bag in hand and one of those cup holders with two cups of coffee.

"i'm doing amazing."

spencer went and placed those things on the kitchen counter, and quickly came by and sat by her side.

which, was surprising to say the least because for being a so called germaphobe it sure didn't seem like he minded it.

"do you need anything? i brought you some pain killers, not tylenol because it isn't the most effective. also, coffee because who doesn't love coffee.. it also helps with a hangover, so i figured that would help too. and oh! i brought you a scone, i figured you would like it, it's really good..." he rambled, and aurora just smiled at him.

"thank you spence.." she got out, and then went back to her head in the toilet.

"oh-" spencer quickly went over and gathered all her hair holding it back. with his other hand he rubbed her back. "just let it out."

"i- uh, did you know studies have shown that of all the surface areas in the bathroom, the floor is by far the dirtiest. that's because when we flush the toilet germs spread everywhere, and land on well the floor.." spencer commented seeing as they were both indeed sitting on the floor.

once aurora sat back up she smiles, "you're such a dork."

aurora didn't know why, but she enjoyed his company. even if she was hurling her guts out, she liked that he was there to hold her hair back.

after a bit, she took a shower and spencer sat on a stool by the kitchen.

after she changed and all, walking into the kitchen and seeing him munch on his muffin, made her feel warm inside.

taking a seat next to him, he asks "feel better?"

she smiles and nods, "yes, and also thank you.. you did not sign up for all of this.."

spencer chuckles, "i mean.. we are friends, and that's what friends do."

aurora nodded, the two ate and drank their coffee.

but, not too long after spencer gets a call from hotch calling and saying they have a case.

spencer frowns a bit, "i'm sorry, i gotta get going. case in philadelphia."

aurora smiles weakly, "no worries, thank you for everything though. i really appreciate it spence."

he nods grabbing his coffee, "of course." and he made his way out.

boba tea & coffee
aurora's pov
8:34pm

i typed away on my laptop as every now and then i would take a sip out of my boba.

sure enough, i will finally be done with all of the assignments i have due which is a relief.

as the soft music of the shop filled my ears along with people mumbling, i continued to work.

"hey..." i hear someone say, i look up and see a guy who seemed to be my age. brown wavy hair, tan but you can see the freckles dotted along his cheeks. "do you mind if i sit here?"

he gestured towards the empty seat that was i front of me, i smile "yeah sure, i mean no i don't mind. go ahead."

"thanks." he said as she sat down with his laptop and her coffee in the other.

i nodded as i continue to work, while i was finishing up a sentence i hear him ask, "what's your name?"

i look up, "aurora, and you?"

"nice name, and enrique."

i smile, "thank you, and nice to meet you enrique."

he exchanged a smile, "do you live around here? i've never seen you around."

"i do yeah.. like two blocks away. i just moved here not too long ago."

"cool, i figured, i usually see the same people around and you're a new face."

i nod with a small smile, my phone then buzzes. i look over and see a message from garcia.

"sorry hold on..." i said as i picked up my phone, looking at what garcia sent me.

"sooo you and spencer??"

i smiled and responded, "shouldnt you be working pg?!"

setting down my phone i notice enrique typing away, but i ask, "what school do you attend?"

"washington state, and you?"

"oh, me too."

after that it was slightly awkward, but i quickly finished up and packed my things into my backpack.

i was grabbing my boba about to leave, when enrique says, "see you around." without looking up from his laptop.

and after that i just walked to my apartment, with no worries at all.

aurora's apartment
third person pov
2:03am

aurora was fast asleep until she heard a soft knock on the door, she groans as she got up still half asleep.

she turned on the light so she could see where she was going, and without looking through the peephole she swings the door open.

to her surprise, she sees a half asleep spencer reid.

"hey..?" she greeted him, confused as to why he was there.

"hi.. i'm sorry i woke you up, but i hope you don't mind.. if i can stay over?" he asked, voice raspy and the bags under his eyes dark, and he's evidently tired.

she smiles sheepishly, "no i don't mind, come in."

spencer walks in and puts his go bag down, "i just figured you were up, or else i wouldn't have came."

aurora shakes her head, "it's alright, you can come any time. do you need some clothes?"

he starts to grab some pajamas out of his bag, "no thank you. i have these, i'm going to go change."

she nods, "are you hungry?"

he speaks loud enough for her to hear from the bathroom, "yeah, i haven't ate anything."

"do you wanna go eat something?"

"no it's alright, i just want to get some rest."

spencer comes out of the bathroom with plaid pajamas pants and a tshirt. "can i get a pillow?"

"you can just sleep with me, i know the couch isn't the most comfortable." she chuckles.

his cheeks turned a bright red, "oh okay."

aurora walks back into her bedroom with him following not too far behind.

she gets under the covers, and spencer gets on the opposite side of her pulling the covers over him.

"night spence."

"good night aurora."

a/n:
hope you enjoyed
😔✊🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 93 14
𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 [Spencer Reid x fem!oc] Awkward Spencer Reid met the awkward new BAU agent, and it just about ruined his entire life. "Of cou...
608K 15.7K 33
꒰ 🏹 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to distance himself from the new...
118K 3.4K 37
˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 | ❝ seventy-mil projector, i can show you everything, and we're on our way to glory, where the show won't eve...
690K 14.3K 50
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈. extended description inside ...