sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

seventy one

567 30 14
By starynightae

"I'm on top of the world!" Taehyung mumbled excitedly, his whole body on top of Becca's. She was on her back, laying on her bed, hugging Taehyung who laid facing her.

This was part of his therapy for her. Just laying together, well, on her, and just staying quiet.

"Actually, you're on top of me." Rebecca smiled while Taehyung kissed her cheek.

"I know." He lifted himself up, hands on either side of her head. "You are my world." And then he lowered himself again, capturing her lips in his.

"I like you a lot." She mumbled, her hands in his hair, stroking through it slowly.

"I like you a lot too." Taehyung smiled, kissing her cheek slowly, over and over, neither getting tired from the affection.

"Oh my God the puppy." Rebecca sat up quickly, Taehyung falling off the bed. "Shit sorry." She tumbled off as well, helping Taehyung to his feet before looking around the room.

"He's over there, with Spots." Taehyung pointed to the corner, beneath the rocking chair. "Are you going to keep him?" Taehyung watched Rebecca sit in front of the two dogs, Spots waking up and the puppy opening its eyes as well. Rebecca clicked her tongue, Spots standing up and walking over to her, the puppy looking around. She clicked her tongue once again, the puppy taking a shaky step forward. Taehyung sat beside her, Spots climbing into his lap.

"Hey Buddy. I haven't seen you in a few days." Taehyung kissed his head, rubbing his sides before tracing his finger up his snout. After this short conversation, she already had the puppy in her lap.

"Good boy." She scratched him soothingly, kissing his forehead. "Your name is Berlin, okay? My beautiful Berlin."

)()()()(

"I'm sorry Sophie." Rebecca hugged her tightly, Sophie having to crane her neck up in order to reach her shoulder, the shorter one of the two. "I'm really, really sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for." Sophie smiled and patted her back, the two pulling away from their hug, all of the boys watching. "I completely understand."

"I'll be better, I promise." Rebecca took a deep breath and looked towards the boys. "We're going to have a good day today. I'll make lunch and then we can go on a hike and I'll show you the river. Tonight I have to go with my family and finalize a few things with the funeral but I'll be back before 10. Maybe we can watch a movie-Oh Soph! We can go to the starlight movie theater!"

Taehyung sat beside Jimin, Jimin smiling as he watched Rebecca explain what a starlight movie theater is. "You make her happy." Jimin turned towards his friend, Taehyung's face growing a smile. "She hardly spoke yesterday, and even with all the shit that happened today, look at her." Both boys looked at her, watching her move her hands while she talked, a smile on her face. "You're perfect for her."

"She makes me happy." Taehyung laid his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I don't mind helping her with whatever she's going through. As long as I can make sure there's a smile on her face before the day ends, I'll be happy."

"She loves you very much." Jimin nodded, laying his head on top of Taehyung's, patting his hand.

"I know. I love her too."

)()()()(

"Jin," Rebecca held up a piece of lettuce, trying to be intimidating. "I'm fine."

"You helped me cook when you stayed with us-" Jin didn't set down his knife, still cutting the carrots.

"I'm serious, out." Rebecca pointed to the living room, Jungkook waving.

"Yoongi." Jin called out, Yoongi sitting on the counter top with his phone.

"What?"

"Help Bex cook." Jin sat down the knife, leaving the kitchen as Yoongi stood up.

"Okay."

"Jin-" Rebecca let her eyes follow him as he walked away.

"You said I couldn't cook." Jin patted Yoongi's head, Yoongi swatting back. "You didn't say anything about Yoongi." Rebecca narrowed her eyes as Jin sat on top of Jungkook, Sophie laughing.

"You're out of potatoes." Yoongi spoke up after a few minutes. "We only have five." Rebecca glanced over, seeing the bag to be empty.

"Go get some from the garden out back." Rebecca nodded her head as Taehyung creeped into the kitchen. She saw him and moved away from him, smiling softly.

"The garden?" Yoongi finished cutting up the last potato, looking up and sighing softly. Rebecca kept dodging Taehyung, a soft whine escaping said boy's lips as she ducked under his arms. She let up and he stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I don't know how to do that."

"Stop it." Rebecca mumbled with a smile, pushing Taehyung's face from her neck. "Come on Yoongi, I'll show you." She poked Taehyung's nose. "Watch the soup for me? Don't let it boil." She blew a kiss and walked to the back, Yoongi following.

"Jin!" Taehyung called out after a few minutes, Jin not looking away from the TV. "When she said 'don't let it boil' does that mean to let the soup bubble out of the pot or not let that happen?" Taehyung watched the soup bubble over the pot, spilling all over the stove top, steam and sizzles filling the ears and eyes of everyone.

"Taehyung!" Jin shouted, running into the kitchen, pulling the boy and his bare feet away from the boiling soup falling to the ground. "I could smack you!" Jin cussed softly, pulling the pot from the hot surface with hot pads, turning off the stove. Once he was finished, he crossed his arms and turned to glare at Taehyung. 

"So that's what a boil is."

)()()()(

"I thought you were making soup?" Namjoon asked Rebecca, swallowing the pizza.

"I was, but it didn't work out." Rebecca shrugged, rubbing Berlin's head as he laid in her lap, taking a sip of the punch she made.

"That doesn't sound right." Namjoon frowned, getting another piece of pizza. "Everything you make always works out." Rebeccca shrugged, Jin rolling his eyes and Jungkook trying to cover his snicker.

"Soup and I don't get along real well." Rebecca saw Taehyung rub his forehead from beside her. She leaned against him, pulling the bag of chips close to her. This touch of skin-ship silently reassured Taehyung that he did nothing wrong. It wasn't a big deal, but he felt really bad about it.

"Oh Becca!" Namjoon wiped his hands with a napkin and jumped to his feet, everyone in the family room. "I think I learned a little bit on the piano!" Namjoon sat down at the bench, rubbing his hands together excitedly. He started to chicken peck the keys, his tongue against his lip in concentration.

After a few slipped notes and completely messed up tempo, Namjoon told everyone it was supposed to be 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.'

"Oh that's what it-" Jungkook was cut off by a smack by Jimin, Jungkook biting his lip to hide his smile from Namjoon. Namjoon sighed and put his face in his hands.

"Ugh I'll never learn the piano." He moped, his elbows hitting the keys. Rebecca stood up, smiling gently.

"Joonie."

"What?"

"I think it was wonderful."

"... Are you deaf woman?" Jungkook exclaimed, getting smacked by both Hoseok and Jimin. "I thought it-"

"Shut up Jungkook."

"Yeah Jungle Book, shut up." Rebecca smiled, peeking her head over the piano, Namjoon smiling beside her as well. Jungkook stood up, tilting his head in an 'intimidating' way.

"What did you just call me?"

"Jungle Cock." Rebecca looked down at the keys, a huge smile on her face as Namjoon laughed, everyone actually.

"Come here!" Jungkook shouted, running forward as Rebecca let out a scream, running from him. "Woman!"

"Don't call me Woman you Man!" Rebecca threw a chip at him, still holding the bag of chips as she ran.

"If you're gonna call me Man," Jungkook picked up Rebecca, her sqealing and kicking her legs gently. "Put Iron in front of it. MY WAY MY WAY!"

"Yo!" Taehyung stood up, throwing down his napkin. "Don't touch what isn't your's!"

"Oh fuck." Jungkook sat down Rebecca and ran, Taehyung behind in pursuit. Jungkook and Taehyung almost broke the back screen door by slamming it and running through it. Rebecca laughed, standing up straight, some of the boys chasing after the two youngest.

Sophie was dragged outside by Hoseok, everything else long forgotten. Jimin was about to follow, but Rebecca caught his eye. She stood, smiling at the mess everyone had left, alone.

"You coming Bex?" Jimin walked over to her slowly, her picking up Berlin.

"Let me find Spots, and then I will." Rebecca smiled, tears falling down her face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin hurried forward, holding her shoulders as she wiped away the tears. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Ozzy would've loved this." Rebecca kissed the top of Berlin's head, Berlin's tongue trying to lick her face, but couldn't quite find it. Rebecca leaned down again, letting Berlin lick her face, his tail wagging against her.

"He's with us in spirit." Jimin pointed outside, through the screen door. "You see Jin and Yoongi? I can see Ozzy jumping up, barking as Jin raised his hands. The dog probably would think there's some treat in his hand when really it's just the smell of the pizza." Rebecca smiled and sniffed, her too imagining him jumping around and barking. "Come on Bex. He wouldn't want you to stay inside. Let's make some memories."

Spots licked Rebecca's leg, sitting down obediently, awaiting for the next command.

"Come on baby." Rebecca rubbed his head. "Let's go play."

"Yes!" Ozzy jumped up, watching his Mom, Brother, and new Brother go outside. "Go Mom! Go Brother! You too new Brother! Go! Play! Be free!"

He sat at the porch, unable to go much further. Ozzy's tail wagged gently from behind him. He watched his family play, all sadness of his death long gone.

"Be happy, my Family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
309 23 25
A story about how our BTS fearless leader falls in love. Love story with struggle, passion, brains and moments of truth. This fanfiction is dedicated...
236K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]