𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕻𝖞𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖘...

imnyladasme द्वारा

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... अधिक

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26

BP 27

689 21 7
imnyladasme द्वारा

Uraiah's POV

-
𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸
-

"Hey baby, how's therapy? Are the nurses treating you right?" Julius asked through FaceTime, making me smile about how caring he is.

I nodded my head and looked up from my crossword puzzle, "Yeah. Everything has been going great. The doctor said that I'm getting better and the medicine is helping me heal just fine." I said with a smile.

Julius gave me a smile back, "You look so beautiful when you're happy."

My heart fluttered and I covered my face to hide my blush. This made Julius chuckle. I couldn't get enough of his endless compliments. He made me so mushy inside. He's such a good boyfriend. I hope it'll always be like this.

Julius has a way with his words. A way in which I'm falling head over heels for him. He has been nothing but the most caring boyfriend I've ever had. He checks on me. Sends me roses and chocolate. Always makes sure to call me before I go to bed and reassures me that he'll be back soon.

"What is it?" Julius said flatly. I guess he was talking to someone.

So I uncovered my face and the phone flashed, "Gotchu'." Julius said with a smirk.

Damn, he tricked me and took a screenshot of me.

"Oh my god, why would you do that? I look a mess Julius!" I giggled picking up my pen.

"My beautiful mess." Julius said softly.

My heart fluttered again and I blushed, not covering it this time. Julius chuckled then his face went flat. His phone had vibrated and I guess whatever notification he got was bothering him.

"Julius? Is everything alright?" I asked picking up the phone to look at his face better.

"I'll call you back." Then he ended the call.

What was that all about?

I only sighed and placed my phone back on the charger. Once it was plugged up, I grabbed my box of chocolate from the nightstand and took off the lid. I moved the cover over and grabbed a piece of chocolate. I then plopped it into my mouth and moaned softly.

"Mmh. Caramel," I sighed happily.

•••

Julius's Pov

"Where did this nigga go?" I shouted at my security.

Camarion was able to cover all of his tracks and outsmart me. He took all the money out of his bank accounts as well. Why would he take them out? We must have an insider. I don't do insiders. Insiders suffer more than the person I'm targeting. Wrong move, Camarion.

I placed my hand on my hip and pulled up my Burberry dress shirt to show them my strap, "Get all the information you can. Torture every single person who's close to him and once you have found him, grab him. After you do, I will question you all. It appears we have an insider. I'm watching you." I chuckled and pulled out my gun.

My security quivered in fear, cowering away from my intimidation. Good, that's what I like to see. As much as I have put these niggas on they feet and one of them choose to betray me. Not even just the security, the people who work for me. Who could it be? I'm targeting the security because I'm the one who told them to take the money out. So it has to be one of them.

I smirked at them as silence settled comfortably in the room. Well at least to me it did. I turned away from them and walked over to the table that held whisky and weed. We were in the meeting room. I needed this table to help me relieve my stress.

I pulled out a drawer and grabbed a neatly rolled blunt. I even have someone to roll my blunts. Oh and I make sure it's my weed. I have someone watching them. Just in case they want to slip anything deadly in it. I placed the blunt between my lips and lit it. Inhaling the addicting smoke and exhaling it through my nose. Yeah, this that good shit.

I waved my gun around and started to point it at my security. Making them jump as I did it one by one. I laughed and inhaled the smoke again, enjoying it circulating through my lungs.

"Even if I question you, you all may end up dead anyways," With that, I took another hit and shot the wall, turning my back and starting to walk away.

"Get that shit fixed too," I said walking out of the door and placing the gun back in its place.

I love trapping.

•••

Camarion's Pov

"Son, why would you do that? That's not right. I didn't raise for you to be beating on women and killing people." My dad said sitting beside me as we were watching Bill Cosby.

I groaned and threw my head back, I came to visit him before I left the country. That nigga Julius wasn't about to find me. Thanks to the cameras and mics his Plummer installed for me. I was able to know his plan. I'm smarter than you think, people. I'll always be one step ahea— Well, I wont say that. That nigga Julius is quite clever himself but I'll be expecting the unexpected.

"Pops, Ian come to talk about allat. I just wanted to spend some time with you before I went away. That's all I ask man." I said looking at him.

"Away where, son?" Pops asked with concern in his eyes.

I better get a good look at him because I know Julius will be after him. I'm truly sorry pops.

"Out of the country," I said getting off the couch and placing my hand on my hip where my gun was. Lord forgive me.

"Why? Son, you're getting yourself in so much trouble." He said his concern eating away at my soul.

"You should be happy because I'll be out of your hair." I said pulling the gun out slowly and switching the safety off.

His eyes fell on my creeping hand, "What are you doing Son?" He said nervously standing up from the couch.

"I'm sorry pops." I said holding the gun up.

He held his hands up in front of him and started to back away from me. He wouldn't understand that I was doing this to benefit him. I don't know what I would do if Julius tortured him and made me suffer a death he didn't deserve. So I thought I could make it quick for him.

I saw tears in my Pops' eyes as he shook his head. I even had a few rolling down my face. I loved my Pops. He was always there for me but now I have no choice but to kill him so he wouldn't face what he could've faced if I didn't do this.

"I love you, Pops." His body fell limp and blood began to leak from his head. I needed to leave before his nosey white ass neighbors tried to check things out.

Before I left I grabbed his chain and an apple, then slipped away in the night.

God forgive me.
Please.

-
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸
-

Julius' POV

I was going to be getting on a plane in about three hours to go back to my beautiful girlfriend but I needed to get answers and find the insider. Not to mention my security is doing a sorry job. They haven't found shit yet! I might as well kill them and get this shit over with and save me time.

I opened the door to the meeting room and walked in, glaring at my security as I walked in. I stepped in further and my bodyguards closed the doors behind me. At my end of the table, I had a shot gun, black leather gloves, an AK-47, an axe, a knife, and acid. I was going to find the fucker who decided to betray me.

"So, one of you sorry niggas are an insider of the man who we're targeting. Would anyone like to confess before I start cutting people's fingers off?" I said in a nice tone and a classic smile.

They couldn't even look at me. They were terrified. I was intimidating to them. They better not piss on my marble floor or I'll buss a cap in that ass.

"Anyone?" I asked again, looking around the room.

I approached the table and slipped on my gloves, "Anyone?" I teased looking at them.

I picked up the knife first and started making rounds around the table, "I don't understand why one of you would betray me. I put you on your feet. I helped you build a life and you decide to do something so cruel? You niggas have a good couple of hundred-thousands in the bank and a big ass house. I might just kill you all and get my damn money back." I said in disgust, spitting in one of the guy's eye.

I stopped at the other end of the table and faced them, "Now, my last time. Anyone would like to confess?"

I waited patiently and looked around, waiting for them to confess up. Only a couple seconds passed and I became impatient and angry. I tried to give them a chance. Whoever did it was just going to be let go with a warning, to others who worked for me, in a body bag!

"So nobody did it?" I asked starting to twirl the knife around.

I groan aloud and started throwing the knife up and down.

"Catch a tiger by its toe..." I eyed them and threw the knife blindly. It landed deep in my lead security's hand.

He sucked in a breath as I crept over to him with a menacing smile. Hissing and grunting from the pain searing in his hand, blood pouring out slowly. I leaned over and grabbed ahold of the knives handle.

"If you holler, let em go," I took the knife out and covered his mouth, placing the tip at his Adam's apple.

"Eeny, mini, miny, MO." I said softly digging the knife deeper into his neck. His Adam's Apple moved over and scrapped against the knife from him gulping.

"Mr.Reed!" The voice of my bodyguard said bursting through the door.

I stabbed the knife into the table and stood up, "What!" I shouted out with anger.

My bodyguard stood tall and proud, that's what I trained them to do, he's getting a raise.

"The security are not guilty. We have found small mics and cameras placed all around the building. We believe the maids or the plummers have something to with it." He said putting his hands behind his back.

I sighed and checked my rolex- 5:45 p.m. - I need to go because I promised my baby I'll be there by tonight.

"Well, get my mans Brandon over here to a doctor and the rest of you," I turned around to point. "You're fired." I said flatly.

I turned back around and started to leave the meeting room, "Get the new set of security in by tomorrow." I said patting my bodyguard's back.

•••

Uraiah's Pov

It was six o'clock now. I was waiting on Julius to come back. He said he would be here by tonight. I'm getting impatient and I want to give him all of my affection. I could barely do anything. He was on my mind nonstop. Another thing, I felt nervous. I don't know why but I did. Did I look presentable enough? Do I stink? What if he thinks of me differently?

I need to stop myself from thinking that way. I don't want the mood ruined once he walks in through that door. How about if I take a nap I can get two hours by and it'll be eight o'clock once I wake up. What if he's here when I wake up? I'm gonna shoot up out of this bed.

He's gonna see that I'm not in much pain and that I'm becoming just fine as the days go by. There is still pain but it isn't excruciating like before. However, I am still mourning my babies. I cry a lot at night. The medicine I take messes around with my hormones and emotions BADLY. I don't want to become depressed but I just can't get over it. I was going to be the best Mommy I could be. I bet Julius was going to be a good father as well.

I'm just going to take a nap and hopefully he's here when I wake up.

•••

Lips were kissing my skin softly as I napped. Hands were caressing my sides and cologne drowned my
nose. It smelled so good. The feeling of prickly facial hair brushing against my face made me cuddle into the person. I felt so comfortable.

"Baby." The voice called my name.

I stirred in my sleep and turned the other way. I didn't want to wake up just yet. Just a few more minutes. I wanted this dream to last.

"Baby," The voice became clearer and I could sense it was Julius.

"Hmm?" I said fluttering my eyes open.

I see his beautiful face inches away. His eyes were so cute and his lips were so plump. The smell of his breath made me want to suck his lips off. His breath was so minty, I shivered.

"Hey!" I said excitedly, quickly wrapping my arms around his neck.

His laugh rung through my ears as his arms slowly wrapped themselves around me. I missed him so much. I hope he never has to leave again.

I pulled back and gave him several smooches on the lips. He accepted them gratefully and kissed me back, even giving me sloppy ones. He's so playful.

"I have missed you so much," I sighed pulling out of the kiss to look at him.

"I missed you more," Julius smiled placing a quick kiss on my lips.

I sighed again and started to bask in the moment. My eyes roamed all over his features until I saw small red dots on his hand. Is that blood? Did he kill someone? Is he hurt?

"Uh, baby?" I said uneasily moving away from him.

Julius started to frown as I moved away, "What are you moving away for? Come here." He said grabbing my arm.

I started to tug my arm away, "Why is there blood on you? Did you do something bad, Julius?"

Julius eyebrows furrowed as he looked at his hand, "Shit." He hissed under his breath.

"L-Look baby, I can explain." Julius said his words stumbling over each other.

"Are you hurt or something? Go clean it off. Do I need to ring for the nurse?" I asked worriedly inspecting his hand.

Something in my gut was not right.

Julius' Pov

I couldn't tell her I stabbed someone's hand. She's too innocent to know about my dangerous lifestyle. Matter of fact, she isn't even in the state she thinks she's in to know what I did. I won't tell her. I can't tell her. What if I lose her? She's so beautiful to me. I couldn't fuck this shit up now.

"I think I cut myself baby. I'll just go wash it off," I said pulling my hand away and standing up from the hospital bed.

Her hand gripped onto my arm, "I don't see a cut. Are you lying to me Julius?"

I snatched my arm away, "Uraiah, it's a cut!" I snapped at her.

She flinched and drew her hand back. Her facial expression turning and her eyes dropping to the floor. I stood there watching her crumble into her own mind. What did I just do? A tear then falls down her beautiful face. Then another. Another. Until they couldn't stop falling.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I said trying to hold her but she stopped me with her hand.

"Just don't, Julius." She sniffled.

"Come on. Don't be like that. Let me hold you." I said trying to hold her again.

Uraiah pushed me away and shook her head, "I said don't, Julius."

"I want this relationship to be built on a strong foundation of trust and loyalty. We can't even do that because you're lying straight through your teeth now." Uraiah said folding her arms.

"I'm not lying." I groaned.

"Nigga don't fuck with me. You have no cut nor a wound anywhere on your body. Tell me the truth Julius." Uraiah said.

"Did you kill someone?" She added.

I sighed and dropped my head, massaging my eyes as I started to ram my head with thoughts. I could tell she was waiting for me because I saw her head tilt.

"I-." I didn't want to say it.

"Speak." Uraiah said gesturing me.

"I didn't necessarily kill anyone. I just," I sighed and looked away from her.

"You?" She said trying to get me to finish my sentence.

"I stabbed their hand." I said scratching the back of my hand.

"Ah!" I hollered rubbing my head from a pebble being thrown at me. Damn, where she get that from.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Uraiah scolded in a low tone.

I sat on the bed and grabbed her hands, "Baby, I've been trying to find Camarion. So I told my security to do all that they could to make his life miserable before we kill him."

"And?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Camarion ended up a step ahead of me and withdrew all of his money and covered all of his tracks. So, I thought we had an insider. Specifically my security because they were the only ones in on it." I shrugged trying to end the story now.

Uraiah squinted at me and pinched my arm, "There's more too it."

I jumped and moved her hand, "Baby damn!"

"Tell me!" She said pinching me again.

I glared at her, "I threw a knife and it landed on one of the guys and I was going to shove the knife in his neck."

All I felt was her little hand giving me a good hard slap. Damn, she got some hands on her. She acting like my damn Moma.

"Boy, what the hell is wrong with you?" Uraiah said slapping me again.

I grabbed her hand to stop slapping me, "I take my business very seriously. I take the life of my girlfriend VERY seriously. I care about you and your safety. To ensure that you are very safe and well protected, I'm going to do all I can TO make sure you are. YOU are the one who gave me the green light to kill him."

Uraiah dropped her head and groaned. Yeah, tryna get mad at me. She the one who said kill him. I'm just doing what she told me to do.

"I did. Damn." She said under her breath.

"You sholl did. Now give me a kiss." I said pulling her to me and giving her sloppy kisses.

She couldn't be mad at me that long. She missed me too much to be mad at me. I just wish she was fully healed so I can make her have a good night.
Everytime she touches me, my dick stands up like a soldier.

"Okay okay, Julius stop." Uraiah laughed pushing me away.

"No," I grabbed her again and started giving her more sloppy kisses. She gripped my dick and I froze. I don't know if should've moved her hand up and down on it or move her hand away.

"Ight, Ima let you go." I said unraveling my arms around her and holding my arms up in surrender.

Uraiah smirked and started untying my sweats drawstring. She was biting her bottom lip and constantly looking at me as she pulled them down. When she pulled them down and took my d*ck out, she sat back and spreaded her legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked grabbing my d*ck and covering.

"Julius, I'm tired of mourning. I'm tired of crying. I just want some relief. I've healed enough to have sex. Just make me feel something other then sadness and anger," Uraiah said starting to pull up her hospital gown.

"You sure?" I asked scooting closer to her.

She nodded her head and pulled my arm. I leaned in and kissed her lips hard. I need to lock the door first because if I don't, these nurses gon see ass and balls.

"Wait, let me lock the door." I said holding my d*ck and jogging over to lock the door.

I locked the door and turned around, taking off my sweats. I looked up and Uraiah was completely naked. Her beautiful brown skin body and her scars turned me on. She looked so innocent.

She may have to stay in the hospital for while longer because I'm about to give her a heart attack.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Stormz on the Horizon Jbcanread.lol द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3.5K 171 48
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
Princess THUG baetayxx द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
Give It Up Rissa द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
Who Would've Thought ? luvsomeghetto द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

46.2K 1.6K 29
Now I'm Wondering Was Moving Back Home For The Better Or WORST? (DISCONTINUED) Highest Rank #1 Drugdealer #2 Babymama #2 hoodlove #3 Urban #4 thuglo...