tom holland ; imagines

By sadgirlautumn

imagines about: tom holland, peter parker & arvin russell if you want to use my imagines: you MUST ask me bef... More

intro
coming home
lazy day
cherry
baby, it's cold outside
"it's sleepy time"
football surprises
she
hide & seek makeouts
"your back"
stressed out
"your okay"
sad movie blurb
it get's better
nikes
semi-formal
facetime blurb
summer night/i love you
"i'm in love with you" ; 1
"i'm in love with you" ; 2
his priority
just hold me blurb
stuck with u
"i wish i was her" ; 1
a sucker for romance
"i wish i was her" ; 2
"i got you"
can't sleep
late
happy birthday
hate
nightmare
graduation blurb
quarantine hugs
clingy love ; 1
clingy love ; 2
the break up ; 1
the break up ; 2
the break up ; 3
date night
dangerous encounter
cleaning day makeout session
mine
bad day
call me blurb
just imagine ; 1
status update
just imagine; 2
trouble sleeping
just a quick message! 🤍
caught by may
smoking confessions
travelling together
✨i am emotionally un-stable✨
every way
reunited
more than that blurb
sensory overload
papa bear blurb
stargazing
pancake angst
spend the night
surprise kiss blurb
blurb :P
dream
makeover
british bodyguard ; 1
british bodyguard ; 2
british bodyguard ; 3
reassurance & i love you's
intimate moments ; tom holland
update 🤍
intimate moments ; peter parker
🍒cherry trailer🍒
give you a reason
all these years ; 1
all these years ; 2
5 hours v.s 5 years
every part
buzzcut blurb
prauge
on screen kiss
new imagine book!
sweet to me
nights at the beach
cherry: my thoughts (spoiler free)
when life was beginning, i saw you
bad dream reassurance
the 30ft fall
what i'm trying to say is...
the elusive sensation of bliss
no round three?
shy away from me
all too well ; 1
all too well ; 2
i'm gonna fix this (nwh spoilers)
i'll see you around (nwh spoilers)
alternative ending to last post!
i really hate magic (nwh spoilers)
friends to lovers
important message

wedding day

7.6K 132 54
By sadgirlautumn

summary: you & tom get married & have your first dance.

warnings: just sweet fluff 🥺

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said with a smile, looking happily at you & tom.

you smiled brightly at tom as he pulled you closer so you were flush against him, moving a hand to your cheek before bringing you in for a long kiss. cheers & smiles filled the chapel as you two shared your special moment, but it all sounded distant as you melted into tom's touch.

you smiled into the kiss as your fingers gripped the lapel's on his suit, bringing you both closer. once you both pulled away, you catches your breath before walking hand in hand down the aisle as music played.

"mr. & mrs. holland everyone!" the priest yelled as claps filled the room, making it feel more unreal.

once you & tom were out of the chapel you turned to him & hugged him tightly, smile never fading.

"i can't believe your my husband now" you said to him, lifting your head from his shoulder to see his face.

"& i can't believe your my wife, i wouldn't want anyone else" tom replied, admiring you again in your dress, feeling like this was a dream.

"so... mr. holland, will you accompany me to our reception?" you asked, running your fingers through his hair a little as he closed at his eyes for a moment, enjoying the gesture.

"yes, i'd love to mrs. holland" he replied with a laugh before picking you up & carrying you bridal style to the car.

once you both sat down, you looked at tom as he started to pull out of the parking lot, heading to the small reception hall that you both picked out months ago. you felt tears prick your eyes as you looked at his wedding ring, then looking at yours.

"i love you tom" you said quietly, placing your hand on top of his that was resting on the gear shift, holding it tightly.

"i love you too y/n" he said back, stopping at a red light so he could turn his head to peck your lips quickly, smiles bright as ever.

**********

"please welcome the newly wed couple, tom & y/n!" you heard tom's dad say into the microphone as you & tom headed into the hall, claps, cheers & flashing lights welcomed you in.

you held tom's hand as you walked onto the dance floor, smiling at the small group of friends & family who gathered to celebrate.

"hello everyone, thank you all for showing up. me & y/n are really happy you all could join us for our special day, it wouldn't have been so magical without all of your support, honestly" tom said into the microphone his dad handed to him, looking at you every now & then.

"today has been the best day of my life, getting to have this lovely lady as my wife makes me the luckiest person alive, because i still can't believe that she reciprocated feelings for me, an absolute twat. she's the woman of my dreams & i seriously cannot wait to start this new chapter of life with her, i wouldn't want anyone else by my side but y/n" tom said as people awed at his words.

"i'm really trying my best not to cry because i don't want to turn into a mess, but today has made me emotional, in a good way i swear" you said into another microphone, fanning your eyes a little with your free hand as people laughed.

"i never thought i'd be able to marry anyone, i also never imagined marrying my best friend, which made all the stressful planning for today worth it all. because now, at the end of each day i get to fall asleep beside you & i get to wake up to you" you said stealing glances at tom.

"tom has always made me feel like a 16 year old falling in love for the first time. whenever he looks at me, whenever he hugs me or he holds my hand— i just feel so flustered & i can't stop blushing. & i'm blessed that i get to experience that feeling for the rest of my life" once you said that you hugged tom's side, resting your head on his chest.

he gave your head a quick kiss before speaking again.

"so... i think we should get this party started right?" tom asked, making everyone cheer as music started to play from the speakers, heading to the dance floor.

"let's go make our rounds thomas" you said to tom, making him roll his eyes at the use of his full name as you pulled him to the dance floor to say hi to the guests.

**********

everyone has now finished their dinner & is waiting for the firs dance to start, sitting in their seats & chatting with whoever is sitting at their table. you were speaking with one of your cousins until you felt someone tap your shoulder, making you turn around to see niki.

"can i just steal the bride for a moment please?" she asked before pulling you away with her to speak to you.

"hey, is everything alright? did everyone like the food-"

"everyone is having a great time y/n, don't worry. but i just wanted to tell you that the first dance in starting now" she said as she walked with you to the dance floor, a smile on both of your faces.

once you were in the middle of the floor everyone turned towards you & waited for tom. he soon walked through the entrance, his dad walking in behind him. once he saw you his face lit up & he came closer to you, taking your hands in his.

"if everyone would please quiet down, that would be lovely. as the night is coming to an end, we still haven't seen the newly weds dance yet, so... if you would focus your attention towards the dance floor for a few minutes that would be appreciated" dominic said into a microphone before your first dance song started to play.

you had no idea what song was gonna play because tom wanted to pick it & wanted it to be a surprise. & as soon you heard "pluto projector" by rex orange county start to play, you felt your heart swell. you wrapped your arms around his neck & his hands rested on your waist as you started to sway to the music.

"you chose this song?" you asked him quietly as he looked down at you, smiling softly.

"remember when i was sick with the flu back in november? & i felt like absolute shit so i asked you if you could play me something on your ukulele & you started to play this song? in that moment, when i heard your voice singing softly as you played it, i felt better immediately" he replied back in the same tone, biting his lip slightly.

"so a few days later, i searched it up & looked on spotify to listen to it & i fell in love with it... because it reminded me of you" tom added, chucking a little bit at how cheesy it sounded.

"you have no idea how much that means to me" you said as tears pricked your eyes, which tom noticed & he raised a hand to wipe the small tears that fell.

you then started to sing to the lyrics softly while looking at tom & he joined in & the guests noticed & awed at the two of you.

"i'll do the same as you i'll try to hold it up, soon i hope or as soon as i'm old enough" you both sang softly, staring into each-others eyes & forgetting about everyone else in the room.

then tom twirled you a few times, making you slightly giggle as your dress flowed around you. he pulled you back to him & started to do the waltz with you, but it a very unprofessional version of it. feet were stepped on, your dress almost got ripped & tom couldn't help but laugh.

"we should've went to dancing classes before this" tom said to you, trying not to step on your dress.

"i like it better this way" you said, making tom shake his head at you, but he agreed.

as the song ended, another slow song started to play & the dance floor was now filled with couples, alongside you & tom. you both continued to dance as your head rested comfortably on his chest & your fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck.

he sighed at the feeling as his thumbs caressed your waist, holding you close to him.

"tom?" you asked, lifting your head up to look at him.

he looked down at you with a soft smile, humming a little bit. you just admired him for a moment, seeing how his hair was showing his true brown curls, the freckles on his face being more noticeable, his left eyebrow still swept up & his brown eyes looking back into yours— you've never felt this content before.

"everything alright darling?" he asked after a while, noticing how you were staying quiet.

you then pulled his face down a bit so you could kiss him, which was slow & savoury.

"everything's perfect" you whispered after you pulled away, resting your forehead against his.

tom just stayed silent, wanting to remember this moment for the rest of his life. he was finally married to you & he never felt more complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 15.3K 47
Welcome!! This is the sequel to my previous imagines book. Same as the other, this book will be centered around Tom Holland. It contain imagines abou...
85.5K 1.4K 28
{peter parker} {spiderman} {tom holland} {2018-2019 era}
26.8K 316 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
2.2K 17 15
just a few short story's of your friendly neighborhood spiderman and your beloved peter parker ❤️