Lost Hope, A Warriors Command...

By Allaquapetal

The Tribe Of Running Wind had to get a new territory after there old one was destroyed by twolegs. They chose... More

Creatures
Ranks
Commands
Charts
Tribe Info
Events
Rules
Forms
Waiting List

Story

12 2 0
By Allaquapetal

The Tribe Of Running Wind lived a very peaceful life. Until twolegs destroyed there territory. The tribe ended up deciding on a mountain. There ancestors haven't contacted them since. The territory has a lot of creatures that can kill. Not only that but it tends to be foggy and some of the rocks change you to rock cats. (Wow so original me its only the like third time you have used this.)

Now kits tend to be named things like Up Is Where We Must Hide. To remind everyone how to survive. Will they manage to ever make it out of the territory? Will they all die like they have been? Will they ever gain contact with anything? What happens now?

Based on a name game I did with kitten_attack24 (I think) on my discord server for random things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 771 18
πš‚πš˜πšπš πš‚πš™πš˜πš ‑ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ κœ±α΄˜α΄€α΄„α΄‡) κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
48.4K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
45.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
2.3M 170K 43
"α€€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ί α€α€±α€¬α€Ία€α€„α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€ΈαŠα€‘α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€…α€―α€€α€α€±α€¬α€· Royalα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€€α€Όα€•α€±α€™α€šα€Ία€· ခင်ဗျားကတော့ α€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€±α€«α€·" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "α€€α€Ία€³α€•α€Ήα€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ή α€±α€α€¬α€Ήα€α€„α€Ήα€±α€šα€¬α€€α€Ήα€Ία€¬α€Έ...