TWIN MATES

By Queen_Obvi

New cover!!!! The story of Brittany being kidnapped by her twin mates that she never knew she had. Andy and J... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Cover & New Platform

Chapter 1

57.6K 1.4K 290
By Queen_Obvi

"Brittany come wash the dishes please." My mother yells from downstairs. I went downstairs and went into the cabinet and grab a pair of gloves. (Am I the only one who uses gloves to wash the dishes?)

I quickly wash the dishes, swept, and mopped the kitchen. I walked up stairs to my mother's room. I knock once and open the door. She was asleep in bed. I start tapping her on the shoulder and repeating 'mom' or 'momma'.

"Yes?" She voiced still with her eyes closed.

"Can I go to the park?" I asked.

"Yes, take your phone, keys, and debit card."

"Why my card?" I asked.

"Because you're going to have Dinner out I'm not going to be home later." She said.

"Okay, bye love!" I told her. I didn't get a reply so I'm guessing that she went back to sleep. Oh how I love my mother. She's a mess.

I walked into my room and got my things. I changed into a pair of aqua shorts and a dark fuchsia tank top with matching flip flops. I walked out of the house putting in my headphones blaring 'U.N.I' by Ed Sheeran. After 20 minutes of walking I made it to the park.

I walked over to the swings digging my feet into the soft sand. For some reason, I felt as if I was being watched. I took a look around only to see nothing.

'That's creepy.' I thought to myself. The park was too quiet and empty for my liking. 'I should go home.' I thought. I took one last look around still to find no one. I quickly walked out of the park and about a block and a half before being thrown in a van. Everything was so dark I couldn't even see anyone but I hear voices. My head hurt as I pick my head up from the place I'm slung.

"I can't believe we finally found our mate. I just wish that we didn't have to kidnap her." A voice said. WAIT. Mate? What's a mate?

"But if we didn't we would never be truly happy." Another voice said.

"Go knock her out." A voice said.

I hear footsteps coming towards me. I start to shake with fear. I start to cry. The footsteps come to a stand still. I could see the figure standing next to me. The figures knees down next to me. I start to scream only for it to be blocked by a bandanna I didn't know was in my mouth.

"It won't hurt one bit. Now look at me." The still unknown voice said. I looked and regretted it. His eyes were a reddish-greenish color. I tried to look away but couldn't. It was like it was a spell. He mumbled words that I couldn't catch. Next thing I know is that I was knocked out.

Vote

Comment

<3 LOVE YA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.3K 38
AUTHORS NOTE: This is undergoing major editing. I started writing this when I was young, so please just accept what I've done and don't comment on ho...
82.3K 2.2K 21
I grabbed her arm for support and I swore her skin on mine was getting me high. I understood what was happening with me. I spun her around and pulle...
4.7K 435 22
Ford Martinez (Fourth) is a happy and easygoing student from UP Diliman who believes in love and romance. Despite his carefree nature, he's secretly...
38K 1.3K 26
Emma a simple girl who was a cancer patient died but when she woke up she was in body of her favourite tvdu character katherine Emma determined to ta...