Author(EmperorItsukaShido) Da...

By EmperorItsukaShido

Just normal author life with Azur lane, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Date a live,crossover anime world, history w... More

Bio about Author [Me and Update Time by Time]
Crossover World
Shido's Military Service Records and Medals Awarded
Russian Civil War (1917-1923)[Update]
Second Great War and Siren Invade Earth 1939-1947 (Update)
Veteran of The First Siren War And Second Great War/WW2,Get Promote and Awards
Problem with Old Commander
Hangout with Adopt sister
New Shipgirl Coming and Help Maid
I found this
Sultan send Imperial Regiment and Legendary Warship
Remember Old Memories,Nightmare,Face a fear and Sick (Update)
The Meeting with other Imperial Royal Family Factions (Update)
Family Reunion
Flashback Japanese-Turkish War 1941-1944
Roon and Kromia Birthday
Shido become brutally
Yandere Problem...
Happy 90th Birthday for TDM

First Day of Azur lane

649 11 24
By EmperorItsukaShido

12th January 1948
0900 hours
Azur Lane HQ-Pearl Harbor

General P.O.V

After 3 days straight without rest,Shido finally arrived at this naval base of Azur Lane with his equipments and documents.Then he see girl who is come close to him.

HMS Prince Of Wales:-(2nd Class of King George V,Battleship,Second Command of Battleship Fleet and Force Z,Veteran of Second Great War and First Human-Siren War,Admiral of the Royal Navy )

??:Are you our new Commander ??Sir?

Shido:Yes I'm.I'm new Commander of Azur lane.What is your name,girl?

??:O-Oh sorry about my rudeness,Sir.My name is HMS Prince of Wales,second class of King George V Battleship.But everyone call me Wales.

Shido:Ahhh HMS Prince of Wales,I see.My name is Itsuka 'Takamiya' Shido.Higher Commander of the Ottoman Armed Forces.

She was shocked cause she meet the veteran or legendary commander of the First Siren War/First Human-Alien War,The First Great War/World War I and the Second World War/World War II.

Wales: Wait!You are a veteran of the First Siren War,The Great War and the Second Great War.....a-and reunion Ironblood, Sakura Empire and Sardenge Empire back to Azur lane right?An-And also you're Creator of Shipgirls!!

Shido:Wow!you've already done your homework huh?My dear.

She blushed hard after hearing the last words.

Wales:Y-Yes Sir!*salute*

Shido comes close and gives her some headpat.

(Like this)

Shido:*chuckle*Don't be formal to me,my dear.

Wales :*face becomes red*H-Hai.

Wales mind:Ahhh~~~💕💕He's hand is warm~~I want he to be my husband~~Only mine.

Shido:*stop giving her headpat* Wales,can you show me around the base. *smile*

Wales:*Blushing hard* H-Hai,t-this away sir.

PoW gives me a tour around the base.After 30 minutes to the office,Shido feels something is wrong.

Shido:.....

Wales: Something is wrong sir??

Shido:I feel someone is watching us....*Unstealhes his Kiliç sabre*Come out I know you are here.

??:Ara~~Ara~~ what a wonderful commander~~ *giggle*

Shido POV

I see a girl come out behind the wall.I feel something is wrong with her...On the outside she is a normal girl but on the inside...I feel loneliness,sadness, madness and traumatized by something I know..... losing family members.

KMS/SMS Roon:-(Yandere and Psycho,Siren Killer,Former Ironblood Members,Reincarnation of SMS Roon,Kapitän of Ironblood,Commander of 5th Cruiser Fleet)

?? come close to Shido.She licks her lip and her mind says *Ahhh~~~~You not going anywhere commander~~You're mine now~~~💕💕*.

Shido:S.M.S Roon,The first class of Roon-Class Heavy Cruiser or the siren killer of Ironblood and also the reincarnation of SMS Roon-Class,Armored Cruiser it's? *Stealhes my Kılıç Saber back*

Roon:Ara~~You already knew me without introducing myself~~You make impressed Commander~~

Wales:EEEEEHHH!!C-Commander!!How do you know about this psycho sir!! 'GRRRRRRR!!Damn You German Psycho Girl!I was the first meet him!!I want him to be Mine!'

Shido: It's my secret my dear *It makes Wales blush*.....and please Wales........don't call her psycho or other.Please?

Wales:I-I am so sorry sir......*shout* B-But she kills and destroys 10,000 siren ships,humanoids.....and she kills the second Leader-Class of Siren with cold blood,sir!!

Shido:"I am going that to far because to protect my family,friends,brothers and sisters-in-arms and country......" That my moto to my regiment.Maybe she does that because she wants to protect her fatherland,her family and her sister-in-arms from The Siren scum. *Look at Roon*Am I saying right,Roon?

Roon was shocked,hard blushing and she shed tears of joy and sadness because this was the first time someone know her reason to be like that except SMS Friedrich der Grosse (FDG) or 'The Mother of Shipgirl'.

Roon:*blushing* Ummm...Yes...... that is true Wales.*look down* I become like that because nobody knows what I am feeling!!*sob*My sister died because of a siren!!I look like she died in front of me!!I can't do anything because I was weak!!I AM SO WEAK!! *sob*

Wales is shocked cause this first time she saw Roon crying.Wales looks down and feels guilty because she accused Roon without checking Roon's past.

Wales:...I'm sorry Roon.

Roon: I-It's okay Wales *sob* I-I know everyone hates me because of my personality *sob* b-but I doing this for my family and my fatherland *sob*

Shido comes close and hugs Roon. She was surprised because nobody don't do that for her except FDG.Then Shido wipes Roon's tear with his hand, making Roon blush.

Shido:Shhh~~ It's okay Roon,I know how are you feeling.I have the same situation as you Roon.I also lose my parent members during The Great War and Second Great War......I lose my little sister (Itsuka Sakura) during the First Siren War.I lost everything in my life but I never give up on life.*Give headpat* Don't give up on life Roon.Make your sister-in-arms feel proud of you.Make your friends of Azur Lane feel proud of you.Make everyone feel proud of you.

Roon:*sob* Y-Yes Sir!! *Salute* I can do that!

Shido:*Salute back* Good and oh Wales *look at Wales* can you be my second secretary when I am not here?

Wales:Y-Yes Sir!

Shido: Good *gives her headpat* Roon you can be my secretary for now.Can you do it?

Roon:Yes sir! *Mmmmmmm~~~ his hand is warm~~*

Shido: Good and Oh,please call me Shido,Roon, don't be formal with me.

Roon: Y-Yes Sir!.......EHHHHHHHH!!Shido!Itsuka 'Takayima' Shido!The Legendary Commander of the Ottoman Empire!The legendary commander is here! and also you created us!!

Shido:*chuckle* Don't be shocked my dear Roon. Now let's continue our tour, shall we?

Both:Yes sir!*Salute*

After the issues,Prince of Wales and Roon continued to show me other places like the Canteen,Shops, Dockyards,Medical Center,Shipgirl's Dorms,Research New Technology for Weapons, Armour and Ammo,All Faction Cultures like Eagle Union,Royal Navy,Sakura Empire,Imperial Ironblood and many more.I see a leader of a faction in Azur Lane come closer to welcome my arrival.

Leader of Eagle Union and High Admiral of the Fleet of the United States Navy:USS Enterprise

Second Leader of Northern Parliament and High Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union:SN Sovetskaya Rossiyal

Second Leader of Royal Navy and First Lord of Admiral of the Fleet:HMS Queen Elizabeth

Second Leader of Ironblood and High Admiral of the Fleet of the Kriegsmarine:KMS Bismarck

Second Leader of Iris Empire and Second High Admiral of the Fleet of the FRNF:FRNF Richelieu

Second Leader of Sakura Empire and Second Grand Admiral of the Fleet of the Imperial Japanese Navy:IJN Nagato

Second Leader of Sardegna Empire and Second High Admiral of the Fleet of the Regia Marina:RM Vittorio Veneto

Leader of Gold Dragon Empire and High Admiral of Imperial Chinese Navy:ICN Yat Sen

All Leader of Faction:*Bow* Welcome to Azur Lane Lord Admiral Itsuka Shido and we are sorry,sir

Shido:Rise kiddo,I'm not a 'God' or something you need to bow at me and why do you guys want to apologize at me?You guys didn't do anything wrong to me?

Nagato:But sir...I want to say sorry about what happened during Second Great War...

Bismarck:Me too...I just follow the order by the Furher to declare war on you and Azur Lane members...

Shido:*come closer to both and give them headpat* their kiddo,you two don't do anything wrong,you two just follow the order from the fake leader.It's okay I already forgive you two.

Both of them:T-Thank you so much,sir!

Shido:Yat Sen,how is your country doing?

Yat Sen:*smile* My country is doing great,sir.After your empire send materials and money,my country begin to develop an infrastructure and industry.

Shido: That's good to hear it and about you two,Enty?Elizabeth?How is your country situation?

Enterprise:*smile* Same as Yat Sen's country,Shikikan.

Elizabeth:*smile* My country still doing well, sir.Thanks for your aid for a repaired my country and begin focus on the economy.

Shido:Good, good *look at other* What about other?

Veneto:*smile* We still focus on repairing our country and economy,Comandante

Richelieu:*smile* Same as other,Le commandant

Nagato:*smile* Same as other,Shikikan-Sama

Rossiyal:Doing same as always, Comrade Commander

Bismarck:Still repairing my country and economy,Kommandant

Shido:Ahhh~~ that good to hear it, Alright everyone, let's continue our jobs

Everyone:Hai Shikikan-Sama!/Yes Sir!/Ja Kommandant!/Da Comrade!/Sì Comandante!/Oui Commandant!

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
229K 5.1K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
569K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
611K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...