Cult

By Atlantis94

His fingers clench tightly around my cuffed wrists. "I don't know whether to murder you or fall in love with... More

1: Initiation Ω
2: Lady Killers Ω
3: Tattoo Ω
4: Perversion Ω
5: Bloody Harry Ω
6: Eighteen Ω
7: Preparation Ω
8: The Ball Ω
9: Tradition Ω
10: Sinfully Ω
11: Victim Ω
12: Investigation Ω
13: Run Ω
14: Cult Ω
15: Ritual Ω
16: Contract Ω
17: Identity
18: Day One Ω
19: Collar Ω
20: Touch Ω
21: Scream Ω
22: Affection Ω
23: Possession Ω
24: Choosing Ω
25: Ariel Ω
26: Watch me Ω
27: Droplets Ω
author's note
28: The Runes Ω
29: Hex Ω
short story: Mama Frog
30: Experiment Ω
32: The screen Ω
33: Mistress Kitty
34: Trance
35: Vivianne
36: Harry's POV
37
Knight, night [author's note]

31: Save her Ω

50K 1.6K 1K
By Atlantis94

I close my eyes and opened them again, trying to make sense of what V and I were doing. I am disgusted by my actions and the fact that I allowed V to touch me like this. Not only have I just allowed a woman to touch me, I’ve cheated on Harry. Granted, the relationships in this house aren’t supposed to exist; we are meant to experience pleasure without creating emotional bonds. But Harry and I have something special, at least we did.

I look up at Harry and back at V. She brushes aside a stray bit of hair and narrows her eyes at Harry. Harry takes a few steps closer to us and I stand up, embarrassed but still slightly aroused.

“I-I’m not sure what came over me, but I’m so sorry,” I shake my head. Harry continues to stare at me, my half unclasped bra and briefly glances at the lace of V’s panties.

“To be honest, I don’t know if I’m extremely pissed that you cheated on me and I just witnessed it, or if I’m so horny from seeing you two making out that I want to fuck you for revenge.”

I swallow hard and reach a hand out to Harry. “I-I’m so sorry, Harry. Honestly, I have no clue what just happened. I don’t know if I loved it or hated it. I-I—”

V stands up and closes the door. She watches Harry’s eyes as she stands before him. Harry tries not to notice the fact that she’s half naked and the way her clothes are hanging on her body are hiding just enough to leave up for your imagination to fill in.

“Harry, I’m sorry but I’ve wanted her since I saw her getting her dress fitted for The Ball, before you came in and swooped her away with your charm and those glittering green eyes. I know that you two have been together more closely than the other couples in this house, but I need someone, too. I want to feel wanted,” V speaks up. I look at my lap and clasp the button on my jeans. V has probably been alone for months if not years. She does deserve to be with someone, but I’m not a lesbian, despite the way I briefly enjoyed V kissing me. she was so gentle, so soft with me. Harry is usually rougher, which I love, but it was nice to have a momentary change.

Harry clears his throat. “She’s straight, V, you can’t just tell the other girls to do the ritual to mess with her senses. You can’t drug her to get her horny for you,” he raises his voice.

Drug me?

“But you said the ritual was b.s. You said it was all a lie that meant nothing. Did the girls …drug me?” I speak up. My voice is wavering. V shakes her head quickly and her eyes widen.

“Oh no, no, that was just a precaution. It was meant to protect you because you lost your virginity and your blood spilled in the tub with this-this serial killer—“

“How do you know I lost it in the tub?” I cross my arms over my chest. I don’t feel comfortable knowing that everyone else is aware of when or where I lost my v card. It’s a very private thing that I don’t want to be made common knowledge, even though everyone in this house used to see me as a sort of specimen in a museum because I was a virgin when I entered this place.

“No, you listen here, V. I’m tired you playing games with her head. Kat’s not your little sex kitten, despite her name. She wants me and she loves me. You can’t change that by kissing her or fingering her when the effects of the ritual are still wearing off,” Harry points accusingly.

I take a deep breath and rub my temples. I feel fine, but who knows, maybe the effects of the ritual are still lingering and will take time to fully disappear. Or maybe they will never disappear.

Harry adjusts the collar of his shirt and untucks his shirt tail. His bulge is less noticeable, but it doesn’t seem to want to go away…

“Kiss her,” Harry blurts. He nods from V to me. “I’ll let you kiss her, maybe touch her a little, but that’s only because I feel bad that you’re alone in this house.”

V glances at me and down at my mouth. She seems to not care if Harry feels bad for her, just as long as she gets to touch me again.

“A-are you sure?” she whispers. She wants my acceptance more than Harry’s.

Harry nods and I find myself nodding. I sort of want to kiss V again, just one last time to get it out of my system, but how could I kiss her right in front of Harry?

Harry watches me and looks back at V, as though impatiently waiting for us to get it over with. V walks closer to me and sits beside me on the bed. Her hand cups my face and she smiles.

“He’s so lucky to have you,” she half whispers. Harry bites his lip and blushes. I look down and smile.

V inches closer. I lean in slightly. Our lips brush against one another and her mouth is softer than before. her lips are glazed lightly with chapstick and lip gloss and I find myself tasting some of it. Her tongue finds mine easily, knowing the perfect rhythm to follow. We close our eyes and I hear V moan into my mouth, which sends a bolt of heat simmering down my back. I lean closer to her and she slides her hand to my back, grasping the fabric of my bra. Her fingers tease my nipples and she rotates between cupping and massaging my breasts as she deepens our kiss.

I find myself spreading my legs, wanting V to alleviate the tension growing in the pit of my stomach. Her hands instinctively reach for my legs and she rubs my inner thigh. She leans over me, continuing our kiss while letting her hand slide between my legs. I close my legs around her hands and she slips her fingers into my panties. Her fingers are cold like metal and the sensation of her pushing into me urges deeper moans to escape my lips.

“Fuck,” Harry groans. I open my eyes slightly and see Harry staring at us. His bulge is extremely noticeable now and it only heightens the heat growing between my legs.

V snickers and bites my lower lip. “He wants to play with us, Kat.”

Harry steps closer and reaches for my arm. I look up at him and he stares at my mouth.

“I haven’t been this fucking hard since I first saw you in that gown at The Ball.”

I take slower breaths and look into his eyes.

“I was wearing a long dress that night. It was beautiful, but you couldn’t really see my legs or my chest or anything,” I shake my head. It’s not that I wanted to show off my body or anything, but I’m surprised Harry loved the dress that much to compare it to how aroused he is now.

“I know,” he says. “That’s exactly why it was so sexy; you didn’t know how gorgeous you looked. You were so naïve, so feisty yet nervous about your body and unwilling to accept how attractive you are, just like right now.”

I shake my head, amused by Harry’s perspective on when I seem attractive.

V smiles coyly. Her eyes narrow as she hungrily watches Harry and I.

“So impatient,” V snickers. Harry grins and kisses me. His lips press to mine with greater precision and speed than V. He pushes me back on the mattress with an eagerness that makes me want him even more. He pins my arms back and chuckles.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard and you,” he turns to V, “you’re going to watch.”

“Christ,” V gasps. She scoots back on the bed, making more space for Harry and I.

Harry spread my legs apart immediately and holds my hips as he shoves himself into me. I gasp loudly, surprised and aroused by his suddenness.

Harry grips my legs and hoists them up. Then he thrusts into me and I feel him in the pit of my stomach. He’s so deep inside me, I scream.

V stifles a groan and watches with eager eyes. Harry smirks and kisses along my neck as he continues to thrust. I gasp and moan over and over as Harry continues. I feel as though he’s half punishing me and half punishing V because she won’t be able to make me feel as good as Harry does, mainly because he has a dick and she doesn’t. The forcefulness of the pleasure he gives me overpowers V’s gentle touches and keen awareness of my needs.

“I-I can’t take it,” V groans. She reaches for my cheeks and cups as my face, kissing me like Kristen Dunst in Spider Man.

“Fuck, fuck,” Harry growls. He thrusts harder and grips my hips more tightly, keeping me in place. V kisses down my neck and sucks on my breasts, squeezing them with her tongue and teeth. I don’t know how many more times I can groan or scream before my body grows so tired from the immense pleasure both V and Harry and giving me.

I close my eyes and arch my back, following the rhythm of Harry’s heavy thrusts. He keeps going, much longer than ever before. V pushes at his shoulder, revealing more of his chest. She feels along his biceps and down the contour of his abdomen. I glare at her selfishly. She giggles light heartedly, knowing she’s pissing me off by touching Harry.

Harry doesn’t seem to notice; he’s concentrating solely on me. V grabs the him and he stops thrusting into me. He pulls out and stares at V. She lowers her mouth to his moist tip and tastes him.

“I haven’t been with a man since I was 17,” V laughs. “Nearly forgot what to do.”

I lean up and stare at her as she takes Harry into her mouth and sucks him off like a skilled professional. “Excuse me,” I speak up. “I thought you liked women.”

V snickers and sucks Harry harder and faster, swirling her tongue around his tip. He curses under his breath.

“Damn, are you sure?” he asks. His eyes roll to the back of his head and he lets out a deep groan.

“Mmm hmm,” V nods. She bites Harry slightly and he winces. She pulls back and wipes her mouth. I push at her shoulder instinctively. I shouldn’t be angry at her considering she’s already given me such pleasure and been so kind in general, but I can’t help but feel some anger. She just gave Harry and bj. Harry’s been with multiple girls, but not right in front of me.

I push V down on the bed and wrestled her until she is beneath me. V cups my cli.t and shoves her finger deep inside me. I gasp.

“Don’t be jealous that a lesbian can give a better blow job than you,” she taunts. I glare at her. She’s trying to piss me off on purpose and it’s working.

I wrestle her down and position myself between her legs. I glance over my shoulder at Harry, who’s still hard as a brick, staring at me on top of V.

“Goddamn, this is like a live action version of Playboy,” he speaks up. His eyes are glued to my ass and the way I’m on all fours and my arms and legs are entangled with V’s body.

V slips her arm from around me and grabs my ass. She slaps the flesh and pulls my panties down.

“Fuck her, now,” V orders. Harry doesn’t waste any time and he leans up close behind me. I feel him press himself inside me and I grit my jaw, wincing at the slight pain. He pushes into me again, in and out, in and out. V licks her lips as she watches my face. I close my eyes, starting to enjoy the way Harry’s thrusts have maintained a rhythm and the pain has subsided.

V reaches for my nipples with her tongue and sucks on them. Her fingers slip into my vee and she follows Harry’s thrusts, pushing her finger in and out of me. I groan and feel my eyes roll to the back of my head, unable to contain the immense pleasure both V and Harry and shoving into me.

I want to collapse onto V and she wraps her arms around my waist. Harry kisses down my neck and along the line of my back, until he reaches my butt. He slaps my ass and squeezes each cheek before pulling me off of V.

He holds my face in his hands and I take a few deep breaths. His eyes are wide and his dark lashes seem thicker and darker as he looks at my face hungrily.

“I want to tie you down, baby,” he says.

My cheeks burn a dark shade of crimson. I’m embarrassed to be tied in front of V, but I’m also embarrassed by how wet I am just thinking of being tied again. Harry hasn’t used any of his old whips or chains in a while.

“Only if I get to tie you down, too,” I say. Harry grins and kisses me. V smiles coyly and gets up to fetch handcuffs and chains. Harry ties my arms and legs to the posts of the bed and gazes down at me, surveying my body like fresh meat at the market. V stands up as well and bites her lip as she looks at me.

Harry takes out his red bandanna and wraps it around his head. He looks down at me and there’s something different in his eyes, something hollow.

“H-Harry, are you ok?” I speak up. I take slower breaths, trying to calm down.

He ignores my question and leans close to my face.

“Scream for me,” he whispers.

I swallow hard. I hate when he asks me to do this. I feel as though I’m lying, as though Harry isn’t with me anymore but a younger, more vulnerable version of him has taken over.

“Harry, I'll do what you want, except for the screaming. I don’t want to pretend to be trapped,” I say.

“I know, baby, I’m sorry, but I-I just love seeing you needing my help.” He speaks quietly, embarrassed by his desire slash fetish.

V tightens the chains holding me down.

“Save her, Harry,” she murmurs. Harry steps forward. V rests her head against his shoulder and her lips graze his cheek. She kisses his cheek. I watch her closely. She whispers something in his ear and her lips trail his neck.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

V ignores me. She continues to kiss down Harry’s neck, leaving slight bruises along his skin. She snaps her fingers and Harry’s pupils narrow. There’s a glossy look in his eyes that is starting to really scare me.

“Ok, ok, we’ve had our fun. Now can you untie me?” I ask, trying to seem calm.

V laughs. “Oh darling, we’re just getting started.”

She turns off the light. Harry takes a deep breath and rubs his eyes. He turns to V.

"Get out," he says. 

"What?"

"I want to talk to Kat alone."

V glares at Harry, then takes a deep breath. She leaves the room slowly and eyes me all the while. Harry unties me and I sit up beside him. He takes his shirt off and hands it to me.

"Do you believe I could hurt you?" he asks.

"What?"

"Do you think I could truly hurt you, either accidentally or purposefully?" he repeats.

I shake my head. "No, of course not." Harry's kinky fettishes don't count as his way of hurting me. He does those things for pleasure and I've grown to find them enjoyable, too.

"You're an idiot," Harry laughs a bit nervously. "I've killed three young virgins. I slit their throat and their wrists and watched them bleed to death."

I stare at Harry's hands, then up at his bandanna. I'm not sure why, but the more I've gotten to know Harry, the less I think he could have possibly hurt anyone.

I place my hand over his. "Is that what you really did or is that what the news channels have been hammering over and over, to the point where you really believe what they say?"

Harry is quiet. He looks at the floor as though it may hold answers as well as secrets he's unsure if he wants to reveal to me.

"I didn't touch those girls, Kat. I was framed."

I take a slow breath. 

"But if I knew the men that did, and yes, I'm almost positive it was the men who ra.ped and murdered my old girlfriend, I'd-I'd--"

"I believe you're innocent."

Harry takes my hand in his and squeezes it.

"I've been running from the British police and the American ones. I've been wearing this thing and travelling with Niall and Liam all over, hoping to find a place to stay a while and V was the only person to let us in. She may have some freaky lesbo obsession with you, but I owe her my life and safety and some of my sanity."

I rest my head against his shoulder and kiss his collar bone softly.

"Where's the rest of your sanity?" I tease, playing with his hair.

Harry kisses my cheek. "I'm pretty sure I've been growing exponentially crazier since I met you."

"Is that so?" I laugh.

"Yup. I wanted to tease you when I saw you outside tour dance studio. I wanted to be inside you when I saw you in that Debutante dress. But when I saw you genuinely cry and run to the balcony after what that Zayn guy did...I held you, not for the sake of touching you, but for the sake of comforting you. And you looked at me as though you trusted me. Just for those two seconds, you let me kiss you and you trusted me. No one has ever looked at me the way you did that night. It damn near scared the shit out of me and that's why I ran away."

I look up into Harry's eyes and recall the way he stared at me when I let him kiss me and hold me briefly. Up until that moment, I had been overthinkin everything. It felt good to ignore everything and everyone else and just feel things for myself. To trust my instincts.

I reach for Harry's face and pull his notorious bandanna down. "You don't need this," I say. It's red because it was dyed, not because it was dipped in blood the way the news reporter villanized it.

Harry smiles at me, as though a great weight has been lifted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
241K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
946K 50.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...