Kidnapped

By wwwxxd

Dylan is kidnapped and held hostage. No one knows where he is. One of the kidnappers begins to befriend him... More

The plan

The dream

46 2 3
By wwwxxd

Dylan's pov:

I am soooo tired! Me and Jack were playing Fortnite until like 11:00. And then Malina wanted to do a face time with the rest of the cast, which ended up being a live stream. So by the time that ended it was 12:15. As soon as it ended I changed into my sleep wear, which is just a blue t-shirt and some black shorts. I crawled into bed and instantly fell asleep, and had the weirdest dream.

I was walking down Baker street looking at my phone, there were no people around. Only me. Suddenly I heard a loud bang, like metal crashing onto brick. I turned and saw a white van parked in the ally. There were two plumbers holding metal pipes. I walked towards them and asked if they were okay. They turned toward me and the pipes turned into guns. I turned to run but they grabbed me. I screamed for help, but there was no one there. No one to help me. They dragged me towards the van and put a rag in front of my face. I started to feel dizzy, everything stared to spin, and then went to black. But before I passed out I saw a computer, but I couldn't see what it was showing. When I woke up I was tied and gagged in a dark room. Then a scary looking man came into the room, he was one of the plumbers. He raised a silver gun and pointed at me chest. I felt pain all over. Then all want black. 

I bolted awake in a cold sweat and shaking all over. I checked the time 4:00 am. Crap. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. No luck. I was still shocken up from my dream. So I decided to think of more plesent thoughts. Like me and Jack's plans for tomorrow. We are going to see the new Spiderman movie. I was so excited about it. Me and Jack loved the Spiderman movies, and we couldn't wait to see it. After finally calming down, I checked the clock once more, 4:15, before rolling over and falling back asleep. But I couldn't help but wonder why I dreamed what I dreamed. Did it mean something? Will it acualy happen? No way, your not going to be kidnapped. It was just a stupid dream.....right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the story so far. Sorry that this chapter is so short, but they will be longer than this. Bye! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
717K 26.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...