sunflower, vol. 6 ā† įµŹ³įµƒįµ–Ź°ā±į¶œ įµ—...

By -isaaclahey

just a little brown girl trying to help you make anything you want so that you can make your sto... More

š š«ššš©š”š¢šœ š­š®š­šØš«š¢ššš„š¬
š™‚š™„š™š™Ž
[1] making a gif
[2] how to make a manip gif without photoshop
[3] how i currently make manip gifs
[4] gif collage
[5] netflix promo gif
š˜¾š™Šš™‘š™€š™š™Ž
[1] icarus falls
[3] magazine cover
[4] scattered letters
[5] changing eye color
[6] summer loving
š™Šš™š™ƒš™€š™
[1] how to download fonts
[2] different texts and emojis

[2] gorgeous

1.9K 44 8
By -isaaclahey

This is the cover we will be making!

First we'll open up PicsArt with this photo and crop it to fit a wattpad cover.

Since the photo is smaller than 1024x1600 I'm gonna use 512x800 and click the lock at the bottom left corner and then make the photo fit.

After that we'll save it and then head on over to phonto. The font I used is "roomfer"

After that I felt like the words were too far apart so I clicked done then reclicked the font and clicked style then in style at the top I went to style and then spacing then made the line -50.

Then I added my username

After that we head on over to MOLDIV, which I use for nothing else other than these type of covers lol. Click the yellow edit button.

Then pick the picture with the black text!! then click the edit button in the bottom.

After that scroll ➡️ over and find the double exposure button click that.

And then scroll ➡️ over and click pinlight.

I learned this awesome tip from this book! Make sure to check it out for great tutorials!

After that I headed over to polarr and used the filer cherry cola from the book by @cermonial. There are also lots of amazing filters in that book!

After I put the filter I headed back over to PicsArt and I clicked mask and then clicked prism and the one I chose to use was PRSM3!

And there you go! That's it!

I hope this helped! I remember loving this cover so much when I first made it! I hope you guys love it too! I found out how to make this cover just by messing around with all the apps I had!

Let me know if you have any questions and I will take requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
232K 7.4K 165
What if a PokƩmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
168K 997 187
Mature content