Stilinski Secret!

By ajash10

Stiles is married and happily in love. Liam is a puppy and Isaac is adorable. Peter is possessive and Stiles... More

Stilinski.☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•Pt.2☑️
Stilinski-Hale [Deflection]☑️
Important for story info!!!!
Beacon Hills, California☑️
Princeton Pack [Meet and Greets]☑️
Hell and Hales [Hi Neighbour]☑️
BH Results. [Job Offer]☑️
Mamma McCall [Attack]☑️
Everyone [Pack Meeting]☑️
Ghouls [FactBook] ☑️
Hiro [Meeting the Pack]☑️

Stilinski-Hale.☑️

14.2K 294 50
By ajash10

Stiles stepped out of his and Peter's large walk in wet room, attached to their bedroom, his body aching from the past day and all the studying he'd been doing recently. He towel dried his hair, brushed his teeth and sprayed his deodorant on before moving into their bedroom, letting his towel drop is he collapsed face first into their deluxe double memory foam mattress, face buried deep in the mound of pillows at the top.

A chuckle sounded nearby and he turned his head, eyes still closed, in the direction of his favourite deep sexy baritone. Soothing knuckles pressed into his shoulder blades, "want to message love?"
Stiles groaned an affirmative into his pillow, moving to lay his body flat on the bed. The hands rubbed over his shoulders, squeezing the areas where he was tense and soothing out bundles of stress.
A pleasant tickle raced down Stiles' spine, making him moan in relaxation. The knuckles of the hand made circular rotations as they soothed down the centre of his spine, fanning out at the curve of his back to run up his side, across his waist and arms and repeat the motions from the top of his back and neck.
Peter worked his hands back down Stiles', still slightly tanned, lightly muscled back and pressed down as he massaged over his ass and began to squeeze the tops of his thighs, removing the tense tightness from his muscles and continuing to squeeze down firmly to Stiles' toned calves, reducing Stiles' body to putty under his hands.
Peter, having fully relaxed Stiles, slid his hands back to Stiles' upper back, humming in thought at the black lines swirling from the small of Stiles' spine and up slightly over his shoulders.

"Hey love, let them out and I'll do them too." Stiles hummed his assent and rolled his shoulders. Large leathery, scaled black wings emerged from his shoulder blades, a tail with a shovel heart protruding out of his tailbone, twisting into a loose loop around Peter's waist.

Peter set to work quickly, nimble fingers working into the muscles of Stiles' wings.

Stiles' wings stretched out, expanding out to their 12ft full wingspan in enjoyment of the soothing fingers caressing down the sensitive scales. Stiles moaned pleasantly as Peter ran his hand over the extra sensitive scales, where the wings met the skin of his back.

Peter continued to massage Stiles' wings until his tail tightened around his waist and the large wings fell limp at his side- draping boneless across their room.

Stiles breathed heavily as his eyes dilated, the smell of his mate, his wolf, his Peter consuming all of his senses. The wings slowly retracted into his, now much more relaxed, back and Stiles turned over to straddle Peter's lap with tail still draped around the larger male's waist, holding him close.

Peter tilted his head sideways, allowing Stiles access to his scent glands. Stiles quickly latched onto Peter's neck, sucking the mouth-watering delicious aroma of his mate into his mouth. Peter moaned in arousal, his mate only sucking more aggressively at his neck as he tasted the spicy undertones beginning to enter his scent.

Reclining on the bed, Peter let his hands aimlessly wander the body of his seductive husband. "Beautiful" and "Mine", slipping passed his lips as his hands ventured across the expanses of beautiful exposed skin, finally coming to rest on his, still bare, ass.

This continued for some time, both enjoying the pleasure of their lovers' body- Peter occasionally biting at Stiles' neck, claiming him as his again and again.

They were both content to stay where they were, enjoying one another's ministrations. They continued like this well into the night, as they had many times before, the routine becoming something of a ritual that they now did whenever one of them needed to wind down and relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the duo woke early, groggy and warm, in their cocoon of duvet and wrapped in one another's arms as golden rays of sunlight filtered through the blinds, dancing across their fluttering eyelids. Stiles smiled up at Peter, reaching up to run his fingers through the beautiful short cedar hair, cropped to accentuate his natural handsomeness.

Peter smiled down at him, reaching out to caress Stiles' jaw as he leaned down into a slow loving kiss.

"Morning", Peter mumbled, smiling at how adorable he thought Stiles' bedhead was, the slightly longer hair, sticking out at angles that seemed to defy gravity.

They both groaned as their alarm went off, the shrill noise both breaking the moment of peace and echoing loudly in the drums of both of their sensitive ears.

Sighing, the duo stayed in each other's arms for a moment longer before groaning and rolling out on either side of heir bed to move towards the bathroom where they would get ready for the day ahead.

~Time Skip~

Stiles and Peter stood in the kitchen, working together to prepare breakfast for the pups who would undoubtedly be there any moment now.The smell of bacon was sure to lure them away from their slumber,where they may or may not have also been dreaming about bacon.
Right on schedule, thundering footsteps were heard racing down the stairs, as the pups stumbled into the dining room mere moments later. They seated themselves, waiting patiently for food, as Peter and Stiles finished up cooking breakfast. Peter plated the eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes onto plates as he moved to the dining room, Stiles following close behind with a jug of coffee for Peter and himself as well as freshly squeezed orange juice for the boys.
Sitting down as a family for breakfast, they made small talk about school and work and the McCall-Hale pack. Stiles would lean across the table every now and then, using a napkin to clean up both Isaac and Liam(especially Liam) 's faces.

Hearing a buzz, Stiles looked down at his phone,quickly reading the message before turning back to his family.
"Pack meeting at Derek's loft, tonight at 7. Seems like the usual."
The trio nodded their understanding at Stiles before continuing to decimate the food, all(including Stiles) having at least 2 servings before being satisfyingly full.

~Time Skip~

Isaac and Liam packed their bags for school, frantically checking to make sure they have everything they need.
"Mum! D'you know where I put my Chem. work?" Liam shouted, having found it to be the only thing missing.
"Yeh Pup, it's in your Dad's study where I went through it with you the other day. Remember?"
"Thanks Mum!" Liam quickly raced up the stairs, entering Peter's study where he spotted his work on the coffee table in the corner.

Grabbing the work, he quickly made his way down the stairs where he then proceeded out the door with Isaac, to wait in Roscoe for their mum (Stiles) to finish doing whatever he and their dad (Peter) were up to and drive them all to school.

A few minutes later, Stiles came out the front door and hopped into the drivers seat, pulling out of the drive way and hitting a button behind the steering wheel, on the built in control panel, to open the property gates, so that they could be on their way into town and to school.
The morning drive took 25 minutes as they lived just on the, extensive, outskirts of town and luckily hit no traffic.

Their house would stand out in stark contrast to its neighbours if they lived in town. A 3 story house that Stiles and Peter had chosen solely for the purpose of privacy and their own pack safety.
The 3 story, large manor was surrounded by trees d perfect for the wolves and Stiles to roam. They need not worry about trespassers as the entire, excessively large perimeter was surrounded by property line walls of both salvaged rock, original structures and natural heading and cover that still allowed groups of animals to pass through. Overall, the property owned about 2.5 miles in every direction away from the huge main house, with a distance of about a quarter of a mile between the front entrance/driveway and high security entrance gate. Stiles and Peter had made sure that there was as little chance as possible of a repeat of the hale fire, should another hunter family take an interest in their pack. They had cameras on the gate and the main entrance to the house and had wards(placed by a friend of Peter), to prevent unwelcome guests from passing the perimeter lines without invitation. The property backed onto a denser strip of the reserve which gave them excess land they could run on should they feel the need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling up outside the school, Stiles found a space in the parking lot and pulled up, turning off his engine. Stiles looked over to where he saw Scott and the pack, all standing around talking near their cars, on the grass. He looked over at Isaac beside him, "D'you want to go home before the pack meeting or are you two going to go with the group after lacrosse?"
Isaac thought for a moment as he looked over at the McCall pack, "I'll go with Scott after practice. Liam?" They both turned to look at the youngest pup who had been sitting quietly in the backseat of roscoe as he watched his brother and mom speak.
"I'll go with mom." Stiles smiled at his youngest pup and reached back to pat his knee.
"Well then, I'll stay and watch your practice, then we can head home and get ready for the meeting with your dad. Kay?" Stiles smiled as both of their faces lit up and they nodded, happy with the plan though stiles suspected it was more to do with when he mentioned staying to watch their lacrosse practice.

Briefly leaning across to give Stiles a warm tight hug, Isaac got out of the car and moved towards the increasingly large McCall group, where he was quickly shouldered into a conversation by Jackson and Allison.

Liam grabbed his bag as he and Stiles got out of the car.
Stiles turned to Liam, "Okay, you're sure that you have everything?" Liam checked his bag one last time before nodding and hugging stiles.
"Come on, let's get to lesson pup" Stiles wrapped his arm around Liam's back, guiding him into the building, not noticing the curious and calculating eyes that had been observing their close interaction.(Unable to hear what was said but a number of radical theories spiralling in mayhem through their mind, trying to evaluate their 'intimacy').

(A/N hey y'all...
I'm tired.
There's a cat that shrieks outside my bedroom window every night all night.
I'm srsly going on the verge of sleep deprivation.
Anywho!
Hope you are all great and enjoyed the chapter.
On that note please;
Vote
Comment
And follow me ~AJASH10).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 181 25
a collection of preferences and imagines I have written to satisfy your little fangirl hearts! • scott, stiles, liam and theo (let's pretend he's no...
367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
8.5K 257 8
Jackson and Stiles have had a pretty tangled relationship. Most of the time their love is strong, but others its rocky. Stiles starts to know changes...
224K 9K 18
It's finally summer so the Hale pack decides it's time to go on vacation.So they head out to Derek's beach house,but when they get there the arrangem...