A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 2

9.9K 412 116
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's being

" Mr. SM "....... I can utter only these words.

Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari known as SM  in business world, owner of the chain of hotels and karma production, I guess many more business he have but I don't know exactly, I just knew him because once I received an award from him which was sponsored by his company karma production limited.

" miss Swara Bose former actress????"........ His face has a brightness of recognition, but words holding question.

" Yes"........ I relief a deep sigh, I am glad personality like him recognised me.

Mr. Maheshwari look towards Ronny while steering and he went from there and I was standing in a confusion under gaze of his sharp eyes......" After seeing or recognising me is he changed his mind to marry any random girl or what"....... All these questions were running in my mind my breath hitched for sometime I was about to manage a husband without Laksh but don't know what is luck stored for me.

Ronny came with few files in his hand, handover to Mr. SM, he looked it for few minutes and said " Yes"........ a long one, making me release a deep breath.

Mr. SM started walking and I was behind him head towards the registrar office, we completed  legal formalities of marriage by signing document etc, he make me wear a diamond ring and nuptial chain in return I also make him wear a ring which I have brought for my would be husband who could be Laksh but now it's Mr. SM, my action brought frown on his face.

Definitely..... it's obvious he came here for getting married that's why he was with the preparation but he don't know that I also came for the same purpose that's why me too here with the preparation and as like him my groom didn't show up and I end up marrying a complete stranger.

" let's go Mrs. Maheshwari"....... His voice brought me back from my thoughts I looked around in surprise then realised from now on I am Mrs. Swara Maheshwari.

I was walking behind him like jelly foot which can collapse anytime, but manage to reach till the car.

" hop in"....... Mr. Maheshwari himself open the car door for me like a gentle man.

I looked around in confusion then spoke meekly....." My car"...... Point towards white BMW parked little far.

" Ronny asked Mrs. Maheshwari's driver to follow us"....... SM said sternly and once again steered me to hop in.

" driver towards SM mansion"...... Mr. SM order and kept his head back of seat but made me shock again.

" SM mansion?? But why???"...... I asked in confusion.

" because after marriage wife goes with her husband in his house we are husband and wife now"............ Mr. SM replied with a frown and I mentally slap myself for asking such stupid question.

" actually I have to pack my stuff before shifting to your mansion"......... I said in baritone my voice is ditching me in front of his personality.

" it's our mansion now, you are my wife (I felt really good on his genuine tone) ok but be ready by evening I myself will come to pick you up"........ He said sternly and I just nod my head.

" Mr. SM I have one more request"....... After gathering little more courage I spoke.

" Sanskar"....... In return his answer made me surprise.

" haannn"....... That is the only word came out of my mouth in reaction.

" my name is Sanskar and address me like this only, I am SM for my business associates, but for family I am Sanskar"........ His tone is as calm as his face, absolutely unreadable.

" ok Sanskar I have a request from you if you don't mind"......... I said with prepared words.

" shoot"........ He said still looking forward.

" I don't want you to announce publicly about this marriage for sometime, I have few things to settle before that"........ I said in requested tone but can see a frown on his handsome face yet again.

" don't take me wrong, I just want to finish some pending work first"........ I have fear if he will taking me wrong, after all I managed to married to a devil of business world.

" it's ok, I don't have any problem but I have only 6 months after that I have to announce my marriage publicly, I hope you can manage your unfinished work between this otherwise after that I can't help it"......... I didn't got the exact meaning of his words but I become happy knowing I have six months and that is enough for me.

" no problem my work will be done in the mean time"........ I said hurriedly before he changed his mind and he point towards outside window.

Being confused I look around and realised car is parked in front of my apartment building, I bid him casual adieu and storm out of the car hurriedly, came in elevator and release a deep breath, I was feeling like just got save from his heated gaze which is enough to melt me there itself.

According to Naina I takes decision in rush without thinking twice, now I am thinking about his reaction from my this decision which made me little tense that's why I decided not to disclose this to her also for sometime.

I put key in key holder rotate it twice open the door of my apartment entered and not become surprise seeing Naina is sitting in hall while looking towards me with sharp eyes.

" care to explain?"....... She asked with a frown as she saw me.

" Naina please I am not in mood"......... I replied blankly and fell on couch.

" what was the need to hurt yourself Swara why did you even went to marriage registrar office?"......... Naina said while sitting beside me.

I did something on mobile and tossed it towards Naina, she hold it in confuse state but next second her eyes become wide in extreme shock seeing the video I shoot last night, and I was prepared for his reaction.

" Swara you have such a big proof then what are you waiting for?".......... Naina said in a impatience tone and I can understand her feeling.

" wait a minute sweetheart, how about slow poison?"....... I stopped her and she look towards me in confusion.

" means what do you want to do?"....... Naina asked in confusion.

" Naina I want to teach a great lesson to both them and you know very well being celebrity this could become media war for me, if they will get slight hint of anything then Laksh can manage huge damage to save his image"......... I said from deep thinking.

" then what exactly you will do?"........ Naina knows about me very well.

" try to gather proof, they are in affair since long they surely made some mistake anywhere, being my fiance if he can manage an extra girl on his bed then how about slow poison to daddy Laksh"........ I made full plan and steer Naina in return she also smirk.

" Ok I will contact to all paparazzi and try to gather as much as proof I can"......... Naina said with smirk getting my whole plan.

" don't you want to disclose about her pregnancy"........ Naina asked in confusion.

" that's my trump card"........ I said with wide smirk.

" what do you mean?"........ Naina asked in confusion but before I could explain her anything we heard a constant door bell sound of apartment, we saw in security tv Laksh was standing with frown face and pressing door bell in irritation.

I can sense his anger from here also because I removed my extra key which I use to keep in my mail box, Naina and Laksh are the only two persons who knows about it and only they can enter in my apartment anytime.

After feeling like deceive from him I decided his no more entry in my life without my permission that's why while entering inside I removed that extra key from mail box.

Before going to open the door I steer Naina to get inside and don't make any noise.

Swara's point of view ends
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere else in Mumbai city

" inform my so called family and specially those oldies that I am married now and will meet all of them after six months only before that no need to disclose anything else to anybody"....... SM commands in bossy tone to Ronny in return he just nod his head.

" and yes find out what is the problem with Mrs Swara I want all detail in one hour on my table, you can go now"......... His same bossy tone, Ronny nod his head and went out.

Sanskar's point of view

Don't know what problem Swara has otherwise who would present themself to a random guy for marriage specially being celebrity that too without demanding anything in return.

Don't know why she did this specially a girl like Swara who doesn't even have financial problem because she is already from rich family background with settled business and a richer family in Delhi, she herself have a settled career, actress and brand ambassador of Pearl fashion house. Swara Bose a mega Bollywood star who made grand exist one year ago, lots of award winners as well as goddess of beauty and star who gives life to her characters were her titles, till when I heard about her  she was dating owner of Pearl fashion house Laksh Kapoor then how come she consider herself for marrying any stranger without even seeing his face.

You all must be thinking I also end up marrying a complete stranger without seeing her before then let me tell you I have my own reasons.

I am Sanskar Maheshwari heir of GM group of companies and owner of karma group of hotels and companies karma productions started by me only and many more business I don't even remember properly .

You all must be shocked that about my business and properties I don't know properly, then this is the only reason because of that only I got married today itself.

Confused??? Ok telling you all my full story, myself Sanskar Maheshwari son of Rajiv and Sujata Maheshwari, my parents Rajiv Maheshwari and Sujata Goenka were the only child of their parents.

My dadu and nanu made my parents means their only child married and merged their company and after that they all settled in a same house, after few years of their marriage I was born, according to dadi and nani I was born with golden spoon and become lucky charm of GM empire, because after my birth the empire reached the height of success, dadu and nanu took retirement and mom and dad took all control of whole empire.

But suddenly after only 3 years of my birth sadly one day my mom passed away in a home accident because she slipped from stairs.

Everyone almost broke down in sadness after her demise, the life of the house was taken away by god, my dad indulged himself in work more and more, dadi and nani were taking care of me but all elders were worried about dad too that's why they all decided to remarry him.

Choti mom means Sudha Maheshwari entered in our life after marrying my dad, she filed this house once again with her love and laughter, she gave my nanu, nani equal respect like she gave dadu dadi, dad got a good wife and I got a new mom as choti mom, she gave same love to me as any mom could give to their own child.

After 1 year of her arrival two little souls came in our life choti mom gave birth to twins Nisha and Reyansh devils of the house, now we become a complete happy family, being elder child of the family I chose M.B.A. as a career and after getting degree from Oxford university I started handling my business with dad, being twins my younger siblings choose same career both joined medical college.

Everything was perfect in our life but actual problem arise when on my 23rd birthday my mom Sujata Maheshwari's lawyer disclose her legacy and after that according to that legacy I can only get her property after getting married that too before completing 28 yrs in which I don't have any interest, my family started pressuring me to get married otherwise I can't handle my own business.

Being fed up of their pressure I left that house, I stared living alone and started my own company karma, I started it from one hotel and slowly I made chain of hotels then few more companies I was satisfy with myself till few months ago.

Suddenly few months ago I came to know merged GM industries is in huge trouble and if I want to save it I have to sign few legal documents and before that I should get married and after six months of marriage only property will transfer on my name, I damm wanted to say to ask Nisha or Reyansh to handle after all its their business also, but they both selected medical as their profession and started their own hospital Lifeline one of the top most hospital of Mumbai city, that's why according to oldies business responsibilities are mine.

So this is the whole scenario why I end up getting married to a random girl in a rush because it's my 28th birthday, but after going through her file I can say she is not any random girl but a perfect match for Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar's point of view ends

Chapter ends

Precap - Laksh in Swara's apartment, Swara in a designer contest as a Isha's model, Swara in another trouble.

Why Laksh came to Swara?

Why Swara is going to walk on trap as a model?

In which trouble Swara is going to fall now?

Will Swara manage to save herself?

A/N- dear readers don't know why but I am not getting notifications of comments, so if I will miss to reply anyone please don't feel bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.9K 13
Cover credits @falconrays Loving someone and having him/her love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Obstacles, if any in the path of...
384K 21.1K 31
SEQUEL OF BEING THE SHEIKH'S SECOND BRIDE! She left to give them happiness They realized she was their happiness She got a reason to smile They had...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...