Night Owls and Summer Skies (...

By Troplet

WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. You have to step off the trail to find your path . . . When her mother unceremoniousl... More

Dedication
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
EPILOGUE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Night Owls and Summer Skies on Webtoons!

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

3.4K 66 0
By Troplet

I want to thank everyone who originally read Camp Mapplewood on Wattpad and supported the book as I updated it daily for an entire month back in 2018! It had been a fun project I wrote for NaNoWriMo, and it was the support for that book and the comments resonating with Emma's journey that made me realize how important it was to write stories that reflect who we are, without our characters being killed off or categorized as secondary and nonimportant. It's an amazing feeling to have characters that represent you. You guys urged me to continue writing and I thank you sincerely.

I'd also like to thank Kortney Morrow, Monica Pacheco, Deanna McFadden, Jenny Bullough, and Rebecca Mills—the people of Wattpad HQ who were there to hear my shock and speechlessness on the phone when they presented the opportunity to help me craft the book into what it is today. It's been an amazing journey and an invaluable learning curve. And of course, a huge thanks to Jenn Kitagawa who created the very cute cover of the book!

And then there are my family and friends, who spoiled me with endless cups of tea and Malteasers. They cheered for me during my journey with this book and helped me juggle college responsibilities at the same time! You kept me on track and were amazing cheerleaders. Thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 118K 99
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Jonas, having lost his leg, and Brennan, plagued by terrible anxiety, collide one summer. Soon, they're both finding themsel...
57.8K 3.1K 40
When eighteen years old Elis moves to spend the summer back in her hometown to face long hidden woes, she meets a sixteen years old girl called Gray...
3.2M 81.2K 69
Never Kiss Your Roommate is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon pur...
33.4K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...