A visit from the past

Por echo_x_dream

sequel to the gang leader's sister it has been 12 years since mum 'died',12 years since she was 'assassinated... Más

Meet the characters
Memories
Meeting the girls
party
A/N
Saving Cora

weekends

2.9K 20 15
Por echo_x_dream

hunter

me and Liam have been seeing a lot of matteo from Thursday till...well today, Saturday I found out mom lives in east Las Vegas.

Matteo found out her address, now that i know all that i need to know we're going to get his little sister Cora.

 the plan was simple matteo and his guys are friends with a lot of people who work for the people who want my mom dead and they want freedom, they're going to help matteo on the inside while me and Liam search the place for Cora it shouldn't be too hard because all the 'prisoners' are kept in cells underground we just need to find hers and get out of there, alive.

we can't involve uncle Luke because he hates matteo so it's just us...now that i think about it i don't even know the people who want my mom dead i just know that they're older than me and they've wanted her dead since i was a child.

Lila

I rang the bell to Tamera's house it was huge it looked kinda like ours i was waiting for her to open the door because all this ice cream and cookie dough is too hard to carry.

to think her boyfriend cheated on her and she found out from his friends, that's-

"what are you doing here?" a shirtless jaxon asked "i'm here for Tamera, we need to make a few phone calls and we're going on a road trip we'll be back tomorrow." i said my voice laced in disgust as i carrying the bags inside "wheres her bedroom? i asked."first floor, take a left 3rd room on the right" he said "ugh, why so many steps?" i whined, even though i was only on the 6th step.

jaxon chuckled took the bags from me and took them upstairs for me "thanks" i mumbled taking the bag from the floor when we got to the top. and carrying them to her room "hey tamer- oh if we ever see this bitch i'm gonna beat him off a fucking cliff" i said hugging her as she cried into my hoodie "don't worry Tamera you'll get through this, it only gets better from now on you'll find a better guy who treats you right." i said.

"i want McDonald's now" she said "really? i carried these upstairs for absolutely no reason then" i asked dumbfound. "actually i carried them upstairs" jaxon said walking past the door. "nobody asked you jaxon" i shouted to him.

Tamera got changed and we were both wearing  shorts cause it was hot-ish outside with bikini's underneath. she was wearing a white lace crop top with long sleeves and white washed shorts. i was wearing an oversized white sweater with blue shorts 

we decided to walk to McDonald's because we'd be in the car for a while I texted Chloe and Cassie to tell them to meet us at McDonald's.

we turned the corner of the street and Tamera bumped into Levi from school he caught her just before she fell, "watch where you're go- oh are you okay you look like..." he trailed off.

"shit?"she finished off for him "no, like you've been crying or something" he corrected her "oh well to answer your question i'm fine" she said brushing off the imaginary dust.

he gave me a questioning look, he was genuinely concerned about her which is abnormal for him since he only cares about his friends, family, his jokes and mirrors.

i nodded at him signalling that she's okay "okay, well i gotta go see you Monday?" he asked us "sure, bye" we both said at the same time we made our way to the seats in McDonald's i ordered a chocolate sundae and Tamera got a chocolate milkshake. 

Cassie and Chloe made there way to our table they were wearing similar outfits to us. Chloe was wearing a white tank top with grey booty shorts and Cassie wore a charcoal sweatshirt with white jeans.

Chloe ordered an blueberry slushie while Cassie ordered a pink lemonade slushie, Tamera was acting like everything was okay but we knew better than to fall for it "let's go back to your place tam" Chloe said "yeah we still have snacks that we need to eat " i said.

"how about we go to get the snacks at my house and have them on the road trip?" she said we all mumbled an agreement. 

We walked into Tamera's house to see Jaxon, Levi and Kayden eating our chocolate I grabbed our snack bag they ate most of our chocolate but left the sweets and ice cream and ice lollies.

"you ate our chocolate." Chloe growled "told you they'd be mad" Kayden said finishing of his chocolate "just so you know this had nothing to do with me so if you're going to attack anyone attack them" he continued pointing at Levi and jaxon.

"Kayden how could you do this to us? weren't you the one saying that we'll take the blame together" Levi said. "yeah but that was before i realised it wasn't my idea plus i value my body parts and don't want to go home in a body bag" he said.

"that's a good point" jaxon mumbled while Levi agreed Cassie huffed "we've got places to be so consider yourselves lucky," Cassie told them. 

we took the snacks and climbed into Tamera's white jeep and ate the sweets on the journey 30 minutes later we arrived at the hotel we got the keys to our bedroom and put our stuff in our room.

----- 50 minutes later -----

 "lets take a few photos before changing back into our clothes" Chloe said "i want to capture every moment." she said. to say we took loads of photos was an understandment.

"okay i think that's enough photos now i want to swim we can take more photos after" Cassie said "you just read my mind Cassie" i said.

we headed out to the sea "i can just feel it calling me...again" i said taking in a big dramatically sniff.

"Thanks guys i really needed this a day to relax at the beach with my 3 best girls" she said "aww you're welcome" Cassie said

"we've paid so many people to take our photos i think i'm going broke but it's worth it." I said "lets make a little camp fire and take one last photo on the beach together cause it's getting quite late." Chloe said.

we paid a guy to take our photo before we sat back and looked at the stars "i don't remember the last time i sat on this exact beach and looked up at the stars, it's been too long." i said

"lets go back to the hotel now"Cassie said "yeah it's getting cold" Tamera said.

                                                      INSTAGRAM.

 @Tam3ra19: minor setback for a major comeback. They make good times better and hard times easier.@LilaKnight15 @Cassie_Lewis @Chloe_Wilson

5,392 Likes and 2,831 comments

@ LilaKnight15: we're Living our life till the fullest.

@ Cassie_Lewis:we're really slaying this.

@ Chloe_Wilson:It was totally worth it!

@ Username1: you should be an instagram star seriously the stuff you post is just 😍🤩

@username2: tbh you're not even that pretty🙄💅🏾

@ Chloe_Wilson: shut up @Usermane2

@username3: I love you.

@ Tam3ra19: I mean i'd wish you the best but you already had it.@Brayden13

4,552 likes and ,2926 comments

@Brayden13: Have a nice life you little bitch.@ Tam3ra19

@ Tamera19 i will without you 😘 @Brayden

Username1: dude, how you gonna let her say shit like that about you and not do anything.

@username2: truly i don't see what you saw in Brayden you deserve way better.

@username3: whore.

@Cassie_Lewis: When the spotlight hits you. @LilaKnight15 @Tam3ra19 @Chloe_Wilson

5,854 likes and  1,997 comments

@ LilaKnight15: we look like angels.

@ username1: i'm going to make you my wife someday @Cassie_Lewis

@username2: what's the big deal with these girls anyway, like i don't get what the fuss is all about they're just lame.

@username3: The DEAL is that they are beautiful young women who know how to pose for a picture and know fashion just like their parents  who also own huge fashion companies that you probably get your clothes from @ username2.

@Tam3ra19: aww thanks 🥰@Username3

@Chloe_Wilson: we bad bitches with a halo.

@Cassie_Lewis:I would never let my best friends do anything stupid...alone. @LilaKnight15 @Tam3ra19 @Chloe_Wilson

5,278 likes and 1,749 comments

@ Tam3ra19: we're in it together

@ Chloe_Wilson: Forever.

@LilaKnight: what can i say your vibe attracts you tribe.

@username1: that's so cute you remind me of loving and caring siblings.

@Cassie_Lewis: Good times + Great friends =Good memories @LilaKnight15

5,758 likes and 1,728 comments

@username1: i felt that on another level :')

@ LilaKnight15: well that makes the two of us @username1

@username2: you guys look adorable.

@ username3:🤢🤢🤮 i've never seen such ugly things in my entire life.

@Chloe_Wilson: Meet my partners in crime. @LilaKnight15 @Tam3ra19 @Cassie_Lewis

6,128 likes and 2,943 comments

@LilaKnight15: self explanatory.

@KingJaxon: you guys seemed to have fun.

@Tam3ra19: yes we did how about you.

@Kaydenlovesfood:well...we tried to make a cookies.

@Cassie_Lewis: uh oh that doesn't sound good.

@Kaydenlovesfood: Actually they turned out alright, i don't think we got food poisoning.

@ Chloe_wilson: well that's a start, we're they edible though.

@Kaydenlovesfood: 😢 no they we're rock hard.

@Levithegreat: at least we tried.

@Chloe_wilson: she's my best friend you break her heart i'll break your face @Tam3ra19

5,876 likes and 1,443 comments

@Tam3ra19: aww thanks 

@Chloe_wilson: no problemo.

@username1: cute.

@username2: it would be adorable if you two dated.

@username3: if your parents let you go out all the time then you're a hoe.

@username4: stfu @username3 

@username3: shut up, don't tell me what to do @username4

@username4: well if you weren't hating on them for no reason i wouldn't tell you what to do @username3

@LilaKnight: what's life like without you? @Cassie_Lewis

6,384 likes and 2,814 comments

@Cassie_Lewis: i don't know, I've never lived without me.

@LilaKnight: neither have I.

@Username1: why can't i have a friendship like yours😭.

@ Username2:I love you guys so much.

@Username3: i hope you guys choke on air and die

@levithegreat: you to😃 @username3

LilaKnight:i was telling you all to stop taking pictures yet i have the most😶😬 @Tam3ra19 @Cassie_Lewis @ Chloe_Wilson.

4,879 Likes and 3,265 comments

@Tam3ra19: hypocrite, but i still love you .

@Username1: i do to.

@Cassie_Lewis: oh Lila, why does this always happen. 

@LilaKnight15: i don't know🤔.

@Chloe _Wilson: and you call us photoholics

@LilaKnight: bad bitches for life. @Cassie_Lewis @Chloe_Wilson @Tam3ra19

3,107 likes 3,001 comments

@Cassie_Lewis: you got that right

@Tam3ra19: damn, we got told off so many times for driving my car on to the beach.

@Chloe_Wilson: yeah no wonder we got banned from the beach for  whole month.

@KingJaxon: how do you get banned from a beach

@Levithegreat: simple by drive your car on to the beach even after being told not to, not that I've done it before.

@Kaydenlovesfood: did you guys happen to buy us any food 🤔

@ LilaKnight: no.

@LilaKnight: if only some nights could last forever

@Cassie_lewis: that would be a dream come true even if you're all insane.

@Tam3ra19: come on don't act like you're not insane too.

@Chloe_Wilson: yeah and even if you weren't you love us anyway.

@Cassie_Lewis: well that i do.

@ LilaKnight: crazy idea but lets get friendship tattoo's @Tam3ra19 @Chloe_Wilson @Cassie_lewis

@KingJaxon: Cassie was you all are crazy especially you Lila I doubt the tattoo's will go unnoticed by all our parents.

@Kaydenlovesfood:Here's another crazy idea go to sleep it's 2:27am and plus you're underage.

@LilaKnight: you're right kayden going to sleep is a crazy idea, what are you guys still doing up anyways.@Kaydenlovesfood

@KingJaxon: we're older so it doesn't matter @LilaKnight

@Alexis Lewis: yes it does now get you asses to sleep@ Cassie_Lewis @KingJaxon @Tam3ra19

@ Avery knight: you to @LilaKnight @Chloe_Wilson 

@Kaydenlovesfood: ooh busted, where's my popcorn at.@KingJaxon @Tam3ra19@LilaKnight @Chloe_Wilson @ Cassie_Lewis.

@Avery knight: we didn't forget about you go to sleep@Kaydenlovesfood

@Levithegreat:...can i have that popcorn though...since y'know.. you're not gonna eat it.

@Avery knight: no but you can go to sleep. 

≫ ----- ◀△▶ ----- ≪

sorry it took so long to update and sorry for part of it being mostly pictures anyway hope you like it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...