Fallin

By naaddiiee_

(Stay's Prequel) Is the school's nerd worthy of love? Or is there someone worthy of her love? 2020. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 [ M ]
25 [ M ]
26
27 [ Final ]
Happy halloween! đŸ‘»đŸŽƒ

16

4K 162 50
By naaddiiee_

Jennie's POV

"Hello Rosie?" I greeted my girlfriend with a sleepy voice, I am still cuddled up in bed. It's still too early to function and I don't know why my girl is calling me at this ungodly hour.

"Jennie, sweetie." An older woman's voice greeted me. Oh shit, that's not Rosie.

I shot my eyes open and immediately sat down, "Good morning ma'am, I mean mom." I replied with a little nervousness in my voice.

"Can you talk to Roseanne, this girl is very hard headed." Mrs. Park whined. Now what the hell is wrong?

"What's going on?" I asked, fighting the urge to doze off again, ugh I'm not a morning person.

"She's insisting that she will go to work today!" Her mom yelled, making me flinch.

"She's sick and she still wants to leave the damn house and now I can't go to work on time because I'm worried about her." Her mom explained.

"Mom I'm okay" I heard Rosie in the background.

"What okay you have a 39 degrees fever, you're not okay!" Mrs. Park scolded.

"Can you convinced her sweetheart, I really need to attend my meeting this noon."

"I'll be there in a bit mom, just wait for me, I'll be quick." I replied, bidding goodbye and getting up to get ready.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. My parents descended downstairs with their luggage's.

"Where are y'all going?" I eyed the both of them.

"We need to go meet some investors in Hawaii" My mom smiled.

"Y'all be going there to have your 10000th honeymoon again now, won't you?" I narrowed my eyes at the both of them and they just laughed at me.

"Business with pleasure, honey." My dad massaged my shoulders before walking next to mom.

"So you'll be leaving me alone again?" I pouted.

"Baby, you're big already and besides the cook and the cleaner will come visit you often." My mom pulled me to hug her.

"Where are you going this early anyway?"

"Rosie" I shyly replied.

"Oh my whipped daughter" My dad laughed.

"Daddy! That's not true, she's just sick, I need to be there because her mom needs to go to work." I pouted.

"Alright princess, drive safely okay?" My parents both hugged me before we left the house and went on our separate ways.

I love them, they still looked young and in love. They're also very understanding and patient with me, they never forgets to spend quality time together despite being busy, they always find ways and I admire them for that. They are perfect and I hope for Rosie and I to be just like them one day.

I glanced at my wristwatch and saw the time, it was 9:30. I stopped by the small children's store for a while before pulling up at the Park's driveway.

"Goodness gracious, thank God you're already here!" Rosie's mom hugged me tightly, I swear she's over dramatic.

"Jennie!" My girl slowly sat up from her bed when she saw me, I gave her a big smile but my brows furrowed immediately and my face turned into a scowl when I saw her pale face.

"I told her to eat, but she wouldn't budge. If she keeps this up she'll be more sick." Her mom whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry mom, I'll take care of her." I smiled, reassuring the woman.

"Thank you Jennie" Her mom hugged me before grabbing her purse.

"Behave! Don't give Jennie a hard time okay?" Her mom warned before shutting the door.

I saw my baby pouting like a kid, sitting on her baby pink queen size bed. Well it's not a surprise since her room is painted in pastel pink, the furnitures are either baby pink, pastel pink or white making it looks so princessy yet neat.

"Why is my baby pouting?" I looked at her sadly.

She extended her arms and I smiled, I dove in and hugged her, feeling her warm body against mine.

"Why is my baby sick?" I touched her forehead with the back of my head.

"You're really sick baby." I pouted.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked her and she just shook her head.

"Why don't we eat?" I suggested, getting the plate on top of her nightstand.

"This looks so good, I bet it taste good too." I teased her, I pushed the fork in front of her mouth but she shook her head.

"I don't wanna eat." She mumbled.

"But why? You can't drink medicine without eating."

"I have no appetite." She sighed, leaning against the headboard.

"Really? My Rosie not having an appetite? That's impossible?!" I teased, making a shock expression.

"Oh shut up" She smacked my arm, laughing a little.

"Come now eat just a few bites." I pouted.

Rosie shook her head, turning her body away from me.

"Do it for me pweaseeeee" I tried the bestest cutie expression that I could muster and Rosie rolled her eyes, sulking as she faced me.

"Fine!"

"Yeeeey!" I wiggled a little, celebrating my victory against hers, she started eating slowly but her face looks so pissed.

"Why are you pissed?" I pouted again.

"Stop doing the aegyo, I'm already eating." Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Aww baby, are you mad at me?" I asked, looking at her with my puppy eyes.

"Ugh" I could literally feel her anger for having lost our little resisting game earlier.

"Oh love don't worry, I brought you something so you better finish this and get your reward." I told her.

Her face brightens and she smiled widely, "What's my prize?" She giddily asked me.

"You'll have to eat more if you wanna know what it is."

Despite not wanting to eat, Rosie has no choice but to eat and after I made sure that she finished her meal, I handed her a paracetamol and covered her with the blanket since she's cold.

"Where's my prize?" Rosie looked at me cutely.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, "That's your prize"

Rosie frowned, looking sad. "What? You don't like your prize?" I asked her.

"I'm hurt" I lied, clutching my heart.

"It's not that I don't want it.... it's just that" She sighed.

"That?" I looked at her as I admire her morning beauty, I stroke her hair gently, fixing her baby hairs.

"I want it here" Rosé mumbled, pressing her index finger on her lips that made me blush. Fucking hell, how can she be so adorable and cute and innocent all at the same time.

I smiled and slowly moved my face towards her, i locked my eyes on her big brown orbs. I stared at her for a moment and smiled to then claim her lips for a gentle kiss.

Her lips feels warm, maybe because she's sick and soft, I can still taste the hint of maple syrup from the pancake she ate earlier.

I smiled while we're kissing prompting Rosie to smile too, we were like two idiots pecking each other's lips over and over again.

We both stop to breathe when we felt our lungs dreading for air, I smiled at her still and we both giggled.

"You know I could kiss you over and over again and would still wanna kiss you right after." I admitted, biting my lip as I saw her blushing.

"You're cute" I told her before getting up.

Rosie was quick to grab my hand, I turned around to find her teary eyed. Now what did I do?

"Baby, what's wrong?" I cooed, sitting back on the bed.

"Don't leave me." She whispered, I immediately wiped a few drops of tears that escaped from her eyes. I figured that maybe Rosie is emotional whenever she's sick.

"Oh baby, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying till you're okay." I caressed her hair. Such a big baby.

"I'm just gonna put the dishes away."

"Can't you just ask them to come get it?"

"I'll be right back baby, I promise." I kissed the back of her hand and immediately went down the kitchen. Their servers were kind enough to wash the dishes and I strode back to my car. I forgot to bring something I bought earlier.

After getting it, I hurriedly went back inside Rosie's huge ass room.

"What took you so long?" Rosie frowned.

"What are you hiding in your back?"

"Oh this? This is your price for being so good today baby." I handed her the small teddy bear I bought downtown before coming over.

Rosie's eyes lit up and she immediately grabbed the toy, hugging it closer to her face. I chuckled.

"Do you like it?"

"What do you mean? I love it." I smiled and removed my shoes. My girlfriend patted the space beside her and I sat next to her.

Rosie adjusted her position so that her head is leaned against my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her, letting her head rest on my chest.

"His name is Rosen." I informed her.

"Rosen?" Rosie looked up to me.

"Roseanne and Jennie" I sheepishly smiled.

"Ugh that's ugly." Rosie pouted.

"Then you can name him if you want."

"Rosen is fine." Whipped, I chuckled.

"Press Rosen's heart." I instructed and Rosie was quick to pinched the small teddy bear.

*Rosie posie, Rosie my sweet sweet baby*

Roseanne laughed a little upon hearing my voice on the teddy bear, I mean it's lame but so what, at least I made her happy. It's the lame shits that made us all fall in love anyways. 

The things I'd do for you my love. I sighed and looked at her adoringly.

"You like it?"

"I love it, it's so cuteeee."

"Just like youuuu" Rosie pinched my cheeks and I groaned, "Rosie posie, that hurts!"

"Oh shush, I'm sick." She laughed.

"Rest now baby, go get some sleep and when you wake up I'm still here."

"Right beside you." I whispered before kissing the top of her head.

"Promise?" She looked up at me, holding her pinky finger up.

"Promise" I made our pinky fingers intertwined and kissed her forehead.

I sat there just looking up at the ceiling for a solid two hours, caressing Rosie's back and kissing the top of her head frequently.

I lied there, feeling her even breathing, sniffing her sweet vanilla scent and thanking those magnetic forces, the universe and the stars for letting us be together.

"Home" I mumbled, closing my eyes with a smile.

---

Roseanne's POV

I woke with a slight headache and an empty space next to me, I immediately sat up, looking around my room to look for Jennie but she wasn't around. 

"Jennie.." I whispered.

"Jennie" I called a little louder this time.

I felt myself tear up when the realization hit me that Jennie might have left me... but she promised to stay with me until i'm okay, right? With a little difficulty, I got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom, maybe she was inside but when I opened the door there was no Jennie inside.

I closed my eyes for a minute and called for her again, I refused to believe that Jennie left me all alone, no, not when I'm sick. I walked across the room and opened the door to my walk-in-closet but Jennie was not there too... now where is she?

"She's gone Rosie, she already left you." I thought.

"Maybe she woke up and realized that she no longer wants you." 

"Who would have loved a Roseanne?" My mind chanted, making me fall back.

Good thing the bed caught my butt, making me sit down instead of completely falling down the floor. I rubbed my face and heaved deep sighs as I control myself from overthinking. I really do have a habit of overthinking and being extremely sensitive when I'm sick, maybe because that's the time when I'm most fragile. Both physically and emotionally.

I heard the door creak but chose to ignore it, as I was still dealing with my own thoughts that I almost didn't notice footsteps walking towards me. 

I immediately turned around, somehow pissed at our staff. "Can you please leave me alone for a while?" I whispered..

But it shocked me to see those pair of feline eyes looking at me lovingly, Jennie.... I cried some more when I saw her standing there holding a tray, her face changed from being happy to sad.

"Hey what's wrong?" She immediately settled the tray down the bed and walked in front of me, she crouched down so we're even.

"Why are you crying? What happened?" Jennie worriedly asked, taking my hands.

"I hate you" I sobbed.

"I thought you already left me, I hate you so much." 

Jennie wiped my tears and inched her face closer to mine, looking at me lovingly.

"I promised didn't I?" She whispered, her soft voice calming my thoughts as she caressed the back of my hand, soothing me with her touches.

"But you said, you can't keep a promise." I sniffed.

"I said I don't make promises that I can't keep." She softly replied.

"And staying with you until you're no longer sick is an easy promise to keep." She smiled.

"Come here" She pulled me in for a gentle hug that lasted for about half a minute.

"I'm sorry if I left unannounced, you must have been looking for me." 

"But in my defense, I found you sleeping soundly, curled up like a baby while holding Rosen and I didn't wanna wake you up." Jennie explained, leaning in to kiss my nose.

"It's lunchtime already so I made us lunch." 

"Just to make sure you would eat it." She teasingly smiled, pulling in the tray.

"I made this just for my baby, now lean on the headboard and let me feed you." Jennie ordered to which I eagerly obeyed. 

I looked at the plate and damn this girl made a full course meal, it has some soup and salad and I don't know what else but I happily opened my mouth when she started feeding me.

"Hmm" I widen my eyes, munching my food happily.

"This taste so good, you're a good cook Jennie." I complimented, making her blush.

"Really? Or are you just saying that because I'm your girlfriend?" She teased.

"Oh no, no. I'm not picky with food at all but I'm vocal with the foods that taste good." I defensively replied.

"And this my love, is a bomb. I'm so lucky to have you." I smiled. 

"I'm the luckiest." My girlfriend argued.

We spend the rest of the afternoon talking and cracking up jokes, Jennie would occasionally do some silly poses just to cheer me on and to be honest maybe that's just what my body needs. To be taken care of, I suck at taking care of myself but Jennie- my girl is so good at it.

"And I swear that's the best thing ever!" Jennie yelled, her eyes twinkling at something she said and I made sure to pay attention to every single thing, to every little detail.

I extended my arms and took her hands, intertwining it with mine and making her stop whatever she's saying. She silently sat in front of me, smiling.

"Today is such a waste." I confessed, grazing the back of her hands with my fingertips.

"Why is that?" Jennie asked,

"Well we're supposed to go play Arcade." I pouted.

"Let's face it Rosie, playing arcade is never our thing." She laughed, shaking her head a little like the small baby that she is.

"I don't mind, anything with you is fine." I admitted, catching her off guard.

"Instead of going out on generic dates, like watching a movie or playing and eating out. We should just do the things that we love doing, you know... No pretend. Just us letting each other in of our different worlds instead of trying to fit in just to be that normal couple." I laughed.

"But my world is boring" Jennie pouted.

"I just stay at home and if you stay at home too then our dates would just be watching movies at home and sleepovers." 

"I see no problem" I admitted.

"I mean I love doing that and you love doing that" 

And I love you, I thought.

"But it's just something that we usually do, it's not something special." Jennie whispered.

"Baby you make everything special" I told her.

Because it's true.

I don't need any scenic dates or fancy gifts, I just want her next to me and I don't even mind if we just both sleep or just sit in comfortable silence.

 "I got you here with me and that alone is already enough, having you alone is already special." I sat and leaned my face closer so that I could caress her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"Far more than enough" I whispered.

I looked at her lips that is very dangerously close to mine, I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes, capturing her lips in a searing kiss.

"So no more pouting?" Jennie breathlessly asked after parting our lips.

"When did I pout?" I chuckled.

"Earlier.. You said today was a waste because we didn't get the chance to play arcade." Jennie chuckled.

"It was never our thing... you said that." I playfully glared at her.

"Touche" Jennie laughed.

"Don't be sad" Jennie tilted my chin, she must have sensed my lonely aura.

"What do you say about us hanging in our house tomorrow? I've got the whole house to my self for a couple of days." Jennie wiggled her brows playfully.

"I'd love that!" I yelled excitedly.

"We could watch a movie and bake some cookies." Jennie smiled.

"And make out" I joked, making Jennie smack the living daylights out of me.

"Hey I'm still sick!!" I yelled.

"You're no longer sick because I made sure to take extremely good care of you." She smiled, pinching my cheek.

"But yeah you're right." Jennie nodded her head in agreement.

"And make out"

---

Wassup I'm back y'all!!!! Don't freak out okaaaaay, I won't let you get hurt. I won't hurt you so y'all can keep calm. This is a fluff okay? Chill. You can write your thoughts on the comment and I'll probably update another one tomorrow or the day after, stay safe. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 931 6
Chaennie as Highschool Power Couple and their cute moments.
13.4K 724 13
I'm a girl. I love a girl. And I'm okay with that. Lisrene Story ć« èŠ±ć­ Jan 19th 2022
19.2K 888 13
Roseanne and Jennie have been best friends since first grade. Roseanne's brain is always on overdrive and Jennie's blunt, realistic ass can never kee...
157K 6.5K 30
Nothing but chaos... and maybe a little bit of romance? 2021.