My Timelord soul mate

By Thetardisgirl99

My name is Alexa (and no not the amazon device) I am 26 years old and I'm from the very crowded city, London... More

Alexa Mason
Meeting The strange man
why did you even ask me?
Survival and Soulmates
The capture...
feelings are stronger
Captured by the Daleks
First Christmas on the tardis
The wedding plan
Our wedding day
The Honeymoon
Home at last...
The last breath

Epilogue

68 0 0
By Thetardisgirl99

Alexa's pov

I sat reading the letter over and over again...was he divorcing me? I needed answers, But knowing him, he won't want to talk... 'doctor, please, I'm sorry' I tried...nothing, I broke out in anger this is not how my family is going to end up, I want to see him...

Doctor's pov

I sat in tears, why did I leave her, have I made the mistake....wait...tears, she must be crying, I tried, 'Alexa...are you crying?' I thought....nothing, I got to bed and sobbed myself to sleep, this was the first time I'd lost someone that truly meant something to me and it was mysterians fault...

_________________________________________________________________________

Final Authors note

so looks like this is the end for Alexa and the doctor, but the story isn't over, not just yet, because I have a few more ideas for this story and so....A sequel! Yes that's right, A sequel to this story because I have so many ideas of where to put this

Thanks...

Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.2K 26
The Doctor gave up long ago of ever finding his 'Amarthin,' his bonded. But when he visited the house of Jackie Tyler one day, soon after his regene...
89.3K 2.2K 73
๐ƒ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐Ž: SEASONS 4, 5, 6 & 7 โžซ 10th & 11th Doctor x OC โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ฮนั•ฮฑะฒั”โ„“โ„“ั” โˆ‚ฯ…ะธะธั” is a twenty-five year old woman from the year 2030. She...
140K 4.5K 27
๐’๐‡๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ | โIf only the clockworks could speak, I wouldn't be so alone. We burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown.โž ...
13.1K 356 19
" ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ. " ๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜‰๐˜‰๐˜Š ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...