Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

28. Delightful Ends

115 9 19
By enslavedreader

And if Love to be madness,
May I never find sanity again.

..

"It's simple. I want..." Time is deluded, bewitched and stolen by the swift pointing of a finger, Vera could see the King's censoring eyes look to her, pitch blackness over took his pupils which dilated, "Her."

The King wanted Alexander's mate, which he needn't clarification.

The sound of her mate's chair scraping against the floor turns Vera's throat into sandpaper. She hadn't even registered what was going on until Alexander had his father by the throat, lifting him up from the marbled floors with his feet dangling.

Vera gawks at the sight seeing Alexander toss the King, discarding him to the side like he weighed nothing. The remorseless Prince goes in to grab at his father again but is stopped by Augustus clawing at his hand, fisting around his buttoned tee.

He sends a lurching hit to the alpha who staggers back with a rumbling sound emitting from within his chest. "You can't have her." Is all Alexander says while staggering back against a wall. "She's my mate."

The father pounces on his son with them both colliding hard against the table. Plates shattering on impact once they meet the floor. Finally Alexander gains the upper hand flipping them over, but as soon as he crumbles to the floor Vera sees Clarity fall to her knees, howling boldly, showcasing her wolf's supercilious canines.

The Alpha male lifts his hand as his claws extend, talons the size of silver platters and disdainful knifes— the light from the chandelier hitting his eyes of pooling stagnation swarming with peril. He doesn't hesitate to swipe them cleanly down his father's face, pulling back, only to strike the King once again.

Clarity looks to be shifting but before she does she smiles viscously towards Vera. She had this look on her face that intended to scare the poor girl who tried to put on a facade of a human, otherwise she couldn't fight back, then the royal family would have recognized what she was and the human scent would be infiltrated by a malicious cocoon.

Vera mouthes the words "No." out of desperation, almost pleading with Clarity to withdraw back into human form, she needed to stay out of it because it wouldn't be fair to seeing two royals take on the alpha who looked to be loosing against his superior father. Viciously without a doubt, Clarity takes off into a sprint pounding directly onto Alexander back, tearing the shirt off to reveal exposed pulpy skin, where she bites down. Hard.

She's shaking her teeth inside the bite, almost tearing open a larger gape into Alexander's wound as the alpha releases a whimpering cry aloud. Vera visibly winces seeing her mate take hit for hit against his opponents but starts she violently shaking once she sees Clarity, spitting out clots of blood. Her mate's inky red collective tissue.

Alexander sends another punch to his father who throws him off with a sedative chastising roar. Getting the chance as his son is down on his side, Augustus is fighting back a shift until he stops. The wolf swelling with warmness underneath his containments of skin.

The King stops forcing back his beasts before relaxing his bones, stimulating the transition. Vera gawks with her eyes widening seeing Clarity bite down on her own brother's leg, earning another grimace in discomfort.

With all the strength Alexander could muster hearing the bone in his knee crackling, he grips the muzzle below his sister's mouth pushing it apart. After hearing the satisfaction of her jaw breaking he releases it before she falls. While she's down Alexander claws at her underbelly.

"You'll never have the throne, Bane. Not as long as I'm alive." Clarity charges at her brother once again, colliding with his bruised side while clutching her mouth. The blue blazing hue in her eyes isn't missed by Vera seeing her mate tightening his fist around her neck. "You'll just burn it down like you burn everything else."

Clarity releases another whimper but this only makes Alexander smirk with the true predator radiating off of him in tides, "When I watch the world burn, All I will think about is you." He retorts with a grunt restrained from his tight lips. But he's too distracted, his heart is set on killing his sister that he doesn't even notice his father wrapping himself around Vera's pulsating neck. "Too bad you nor your father, won't be here to see it." He pushes her head back, striking it against the wall once more.

It was true. It pained him to the core to go against his family like this but Alexander was a ticking time bomb and the last thing he felt was ease. Everyday it was a constant reckoning to keep the beast at bay inside his entire life, and having a mate around that he couldn't control wasn't a stroll in the park either.

Although he hated being alone after all those years, there was nothing he sought more. To be in solitary with his pack of greedy wolves. Man killing machine, animals. That's where he belonged, above them all and would sacrifice anything to guarantee it happen. To demolish any threat to see it threw.

Vera slaps brutally at Augustus's hand which covered her mouth and nose into suffocation. Hot tears slice from Clarity's orbs of cerulean mist. But she still forces a smile on her face, showing the sharp teeth of her fiend. "If we burn. You burn with us, brother." The words spat in his face like poison.

Vera thrashes in Augustus's arms when she's finally able to yell for her mate's name. He's snapping his head in her direction, sharply, momentarily stealing his attention from his sister. The adrenaline rushed in his ears, and that's when he saw blood. "Get your filthy hands away from her." He demands charging towards his father almost instantly forgetting about the bloody pulp of a sister he wanted to end.

On impact of Augustus and Alexander's fighting, Vera hits the floor with a thud when it feels she'd lost all sight.

The marrow in her bones whined as she whimpered meekly. From the corner of her eye, she watched as Augustus and Clarity covered Alexander with their bodies, delivering blow after blow to no avail once again, Vera felt more than useless, a disgrace.

Her head is swaying sheepishly but as the voices fade out she hears someone coaxing her.

With her eyes still closed she feels someone bring her in their arms and subconsciously she pulls closer into their warm embrace.

The mate bond unravels, spiraling but not as strong like it usually was— enveloping her in a thousand white suns but her body teased the incineration.

"Alexander," She mumbles, relaxing into the hot frenzy of want. Desire.

"Guess again."

And then a wave of chilling hatred surrounds her in the heat of nightfall along with realization. She opens her eyes instantly to come face to face with heavy hazel ones, and Vera could swear she saw the world's darkest secrets.

She fixes her grips onto the stranger attempting to create distance but he wouldn't let up as he carried her outside of the castle. She's panting heavily with sweat milking out of her skin like she fought many wars which she hadn't. She felt guilty she couldn't fend for herself. She felt pitiful that she couldn't fight for her mate. Not without her leeching wolf being released.

"Adonis." Vera spat but the man carrying her laughed like the girl in his arms was genuinely comical. In this action it confused Vera but she didn't press on the issue and she sighs, half annoyed and half infuriated. Then she starts hitting at his arms and kicking again, flailing around like a child— which she actually was.

"Let me go you bastard! Release me! I have to go help my mate." She shouts.

The iron grip on her body still hadn't left and she wanted to cry again but she fought the urges. She loathed the feeling of weakness. How everyone was a constant reminder daily of her feebleness and lack of strength.

Adonis keeps trailing forward until he stops at a clearing, he brushes his hands threw Vera's hair and just his touch alone felt immobilizing.

She prayed a silent prayer to the moon goddess that Alexander was alright. That, he managed to slay his sister and father. But doubt crept up her stomach so fast, that even the hairs on the back of her neck raised, frigid. That off-putting warning, returned with anxiety's hand in hand.

"It's funny that you say that," Adonis begins smoothing out the long shirt Vera wore drawing it higher and higher just above her knee. The smirk dispersed on his lips made Vera so desperately want to wipe it off with a dagger, "That word, bastard. How a bastard is an illegitimate child. Which is the one and true thing Prince Alexander Bane is."

Vera squints her eyes as they twitch at the male who watched her with a foreign gleam, one so pesky and galling. How he let those words carelessly leave from within his mouth about her mate. Her alpha. The true king of BeckonStone.

A memory flashes in her head of their first encounter in contrast to how he appeared now. He was teasing with a betraying steady heart beat but something was off putting about this male that she hadn't noticed prior. Hastily without thinking Vera reels her hand back to slap fire from his handsome chiseled face.

But rashly, the male catches her hand which hovered above his red stained cheeks sheepishly, the smirk long gone now.

He forces her hand down to her side as a low gasp escapes from her lips at the abrupt force and before Vera could retaliate, Adonis is getting closer. His lips just placed above her own.

Before he purges the anticipation of stealing her breath away with a kiss — he nibbles her jaw, trailing lower and lower to the side of her neck that didn't showcase a mark. He takes a deep breath inward only to release it and let it tickle down her throat. Vera clenches her hands by her side that was crushed underneath Adonis's body. "I just have to know," his wolf is calling forward for the mate connection that he'd never felt before.

How this very woman before him was a sin. Having her, claiming her, owning her was a sin. Did she know what she did to him? How his soul aches for hers with knowing she was in the arms of another?

"I bet it doesn't feel this good with that boy of yours, does it?" His hands are plying the hem of the shirt she wore splayed across her abdomen until it revealed nothing but skin, teasing the hallow of her delight , Vera laid naked for all of the night to see. But only his eyes could venture amongst her many planes of fever.

His hands travel up the curves of her hips and he brings his mouth to her cheeks kissing each side, his integrity swarming like bees over this woman he sought to have fully explored before sun rose.

Vera's lost for words how just moments ago he acted like she were a stranger in front of everyone else, to Alexander fighting his father and sister to her other secondary to mate arousing something she'd never though she needed before.

"Kiss me." The world is mounting at her feet crumbling until the burning sensation between her legs ceases and he could do it. Satisfy the need of something Alexander never wanted.

Adonis is leaning inside the holocausts of flames scorching the ecstasy between the two, being persuaded by his god given urges to stake his claim. To have what was rightfully his.

What feels to be frozen centuries flying by as Adonis is closing the gap between them, its stolen as a scream is heard, erupting Adonis from taking her lips into his heated mouth.

"Vera! Stop, Get away from him!" It's Heidi who is running towards them. She's bruised and battered with blood pooling from the top of her head but she doesn't care,  she's furious and a little more frightened but this is not directed toward Vera.

Heidi's sight doesn't refrain from Adonis who still rested between Vera's legs. He's dangerously stiff but Vera is too far violently shaking to notice.

Vera looks back up to the man pushing himself inside of her but she regains enough strength to push him off. He doesn't budge not even for a second.

"That's not Adonis!"

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
158K 5K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
456K 13.9K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...