One Challenge Makes Our Life...

By B_K_Maha98

#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya... More

Unexpected twist in our life...
I will sacrifice my love
Can we friends....
Its more painful....
Unexpected Thing...
Will you marry me????...
Engagement...
Yes...I can't live without her...
I will not let anything happen to you...
We meant for together...
Jungle Romance...
Every Story Needs A Happy Ending...

Happy moments...

704 76 21
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Abhigya purbul stands with bow down before Dadi who looks at them angrily...

Dadi: first you all remove that ring from your finger...

The four gets shock and nods no...

Sarala: are you going that or we've to do that...

The four removed that heavy heartily...

Dadi: abh purab make pragya and bulbul to wear them... The four gets happy and does like Dadi says then the girls does the same...

Then they runs to Dadi and sarala then hugs them happily...

Dadi: if you say that before you all don't have to bear that all na..

Abhi: sorry Dadi... It's all my mistake...

Dadi: let's forgot it now and think about your future... I think to call pandiji and asks some other date for their marriage...

We're okey with this date Dadi... Abhi and purab shouts at the sametime while bulbul blushes...

Pragya: yes Dadi you're right even I missed the shopping and invite my friends and arrange bachelor party much more... She says excitingly while abhi glares at her...

Abhi: you had shopped the whole shop even now you want to shopping...

Pragya: but I don't have interest while doing that but now I want to enjoy that...

Abhi: seriously fuggii without interest itself you bought whole shop then what will you going to do now to bankrupt me before marriage itself... He shockingly asks...

Pragya about reply him but sarala stops him...

Sarala: pragya stop it don't argue like this to your future husband... Respect him... She scolds her while abhi smirks at her... She continues, maa don't hear her words we will do that like how we planned...

Dadi: then tomorrow megandi and sangeeth and day after tomorrow your haldi and marriage... Are you all okey with this... abhi and purab hugs her while saying we love you Dadi...

They're doing this marriage as simple with closed relatives then they will conduct the reception as grand while inviting everyone...

Sarala: now we're leaving maa...

Abhi: why aunty you can stay with us even we will do all the rituals from here...

Purab: haa aunty it's a good idea even you all don't have to travel much...

Dadi: how sweet of you both to your future sasurmaa... Abpu nods lovingly while Dadi twists their ears while saying I know what you both are planning... You both can't meet your bride untill marriage...

Abhi purab shouts in pain while prabul laughs hard...

In arrora mansion...

Pragya: maa today I will cook for everyone what say...

Bulbul: really you know to cook...

Pragya: Didi don't underestimate your chotti let's wait and watch... You're going to taste the world's best dish...

Saying this she runs to kitchen and start cook while sarala bulbul looks at her happily while they missed these days...

In MM..

Abhi: Bhai look at this is it's okey... He asks while showing the images he hangs on his room's wall...

It's his and pragya's images which they taken when they're together...

Abhi want to change his room for his fuggii like her wish... He want to see their photo everywhere when she will come she have to feel like it's their room not his....

Already he arranged her bookshelf beside his cd shelf and he makes space for her things in wardrobe... Now he want to hang those pictures...

Purab: I can't believe is this you abhi... How many times Dadi asks you to clean your room but you didn't do that but today for your fuggii you're working from they left not taking rest...

Abhi smiles and blushes...

Abhi: because I want to show her how much I love her... Till now I only saw her love for me she didn't but now onwards she is going to see no one in the world can love someone like me.... I will make her to forget the tears with my love... I want to make her crazy even more with my love... We will enjoy every moment of us... He says lovingly while purab adores him....

Purab: I wish you to smile like this always...

Abhi smiles and says it's in my fuggiii's smile purab...

Purab: oh oh hold on lover boy... Still two days are there... Now even I also going to do something to impress my fiancee... Saying purab leaves...

In AM....

Pragya: Didi maa come fast... Everything is ready...

Bulbul and sarala looks at her shocking yet surprised while seeing lot more dishes on the table...

Sarala: is this really my pragya or some ghost posses her... Pragya whines maa...

Bulbul: chotti why don't we first make our puppy to eat this then we will have na... Because safety is must you know... She says teasingly...

Pragya: maa see Didi how she is teasing me...

Sarala: no more arguments now come eat... I am hungry while seeing the mouth watering dishes...

Pragya smiles and starts to serve them... They takes their first bite... Both looks at her surprisingly while pragya looks at them eagerly...

Bulbul: oh my God chotti it is the best dish ever I tasted... I just loved it...

Sarala: even now I can't believe my pragya became a big girl... No one will believe you did this as first time...

Pragya smiles and says eat more maa...

Everyone start to eat happily while sarala and bulbul feeds her lovingly...

After finishing their lunch both settled on the bed...

Bulbul: now say when you started to cook... Till I remember I know even you don't know how to turn on the stove...

Pragya: this two years makes me to do everything which I didn't think I will do that in one day... I don't like the food they provide... Did you know how much I missed your and maa's hand made food...

Even I thought to return but his words and my love for him didn't let me... Even two days I starved then I start to make something simple to eat now see how I am... All credits goes to my Rockstar...

Bulbul's eyes filled with tears because from she remember pragya is not the one who will do something which she don't like... She can't live even for a day without them... She hate that loneliness... Even she didn't went to her school trips also for them... But she went to these long leaving them only for her Rockstar...

Bulbul hugs her tightly while saying I will kill that Rockstar who make my chotti to suffer like this...

Pragya: but it's all because of Rockstar only Didi... Now see how I become like maa wish... Haan first I suffered a lot but I overcome it... It's because of my love for him... I don't know Didi why I love him this extent even after he criticized my love for him... Now I know even he also loves me like I do...

Bulbul: if he dare to do that again then he have to face my wreath... She threatened while pragya chuckles...

How is it guys?? Only three more episodes please give your valuable comments and votes...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1.3K 16
One sided love story of a girl.see what destiny have in store for her.
17.8K 752 8
A short story...A love-hate relationship..finally the love win over the hate..Abhi & Pragya ll unite for their cute little princess.. © Copyrights re...
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
23.9K 848 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁