Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

De MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 50

224 73 77
De MabelOsagiede

"Wow!" Thelma gasped as she stared at the window. Alex and Thelma were in a black limousine and the paparazzi had encircled it.

The moon was out by the time they got to the party venue. Light flashed at every corner giving a blinding effect on their eyes.

Thelma glanced at the red carpet rolled out like a tongue in front of the big building. That was their target; to get to that entrance.

Thelma gulped and bit her inner cheek.

There are a lot of people! The crowd is freaking me out! I don't feel comfortable with this. I feel like going home.

Alex slipped his hands into hers. He gave it a gentle squeeze and leaned closer.

"It's okay! I'm right here. Just hold onto me while I lead the way" he whispered into her ears with his husky voice. Her cheek tinted and she nodded.

A swarm of people gathered when Alex opened the door. He slid out and stretched a hand to Thelma. Thelma took hold of his hand and he led her through the crowd.

Alexander Roger, is it true that Anthony Russo sabotaged your business?

I heard that you sued him. Is that true?

Isn't Thelma Logan your assistant? Why is she your date? Is there something going on between you?

The questions kept coming. Thelma glanced at the reporter that asked about her relationship with Alex. She winced when a light flashed at her face. Her body stiffened but Alex was able to lead her into the building. She sighed in relief as soon as they settled on their reserved table.

"Have you settled the case with Anthony Russo?" Thelma asked.

"Yes! He has a big fine to pay," he sniggered and smiled.

"Oh!" she chuckled. "So the business is going fine?"

"Yeah! I've got everything under control. And..." he paused like he just remembered something. His eyes traveled to Thelma's and he cocked a brow.

"What's wrong?" she questioned, feeling uneasy under his sudden gaze.

"What about Theresa? I didn't see her today!"

Thelma bit her inner cheek. She wanted to roll her eyes but held back.

Why do you suddenly care? She is fine without you!

"Is there something wrong?" Alex asked.

"No! Theresa is good. She went shopping"

"Oh! Hmm..okay!" he pursed his lips and nodded.

After a brief silence, Alex spoke up, "I have some important people you talk to. I think your notepad and pen would be useful"

Thelma nodded and pulled them out. "Should I come along?"

"Of course!" he stood up. "Let's go!"

They strolled among the elegant guests. All were in their best attires. The guests consisted of rich businessmen and women around the world.

Thelma slumped her shoulder and wiggles behind Alex. She shouldn't have worn heels. She took slow steps but her body still wiggled due to her inbalance.

I should tell Alex about it.

She stretched her index finger to tap his shoulder. An unexpected arm wrapped her waist and jerked her backwards. She yelped and an 'oomph' sound escaped her lips when her back slammed a firm chest.

Alex spun on his heels. His eyes widened and he growled.

Thelma wiggled to squirrel free but the grip was as hard as a rock.

"What wrong? Am I touching something dear to you?" a familiar voice sneered.

Thelma leaned to her side to see the face of the man that held her. She cried when she caught sight of Anthony Russo's smirk.

He is here? Aargh!

"Let go of her!" Alex yelled through gritted teeth.

"Why are you so concerned? Can't your assistant dance with whomever she pleases?"

Thelma frowned and pinched his arm. "Let go!" she hissed.

His grip tightened and she gasped. She tried to loosen the grip but it didn't.

Alex clenched and unclenched his fists. He grabbed Thelma's hand and tried to yank her free from Anthony's grip.

When he noticed the tight grip Anthony had on her waist. He balled his fist and punched him at his face.

Anthony's grip loosened and Thelma ran to Alex. He gripped her waist and pulled her to his chest.

"Anthony! If you don't want things to get messy, stay away from my path and anything that links to me" Alex threatened.

"So..." Anthony gave a throaty laughter. "She is linked to you? Interesting!"

"If you don't like your life and money, then touch her" Alex concluded with a thunderous voice. He laced his hands in Thelma's and pulled her out of the hall.

"Aren't we staying for the party?" Thelma whispered.

"No! If Anthony is here, then I better leave. I don't want to do anything irrational" he said and banged the entrance door open. The paparazzi were back on their feet, taking everything shots they could.

Soon, Thelma and Alex were back in the limousine. And awkward silence was between them.

A smile crawled on Thelma's lips. She bowed her head so that her hair could cover her face. She was happy to know that Alex would defend her. She was happy that she was linked to him and she felt that there was a chance she could also be dead to him.

After a long and silent drive, the driver called out "Sir, we are here!"

"Okay!" Alex replied and glanced at her. Thelma smiled.

"Thank you!"

"For what?"

"Hmm...Defending me!" she looked at her silver heels as if she found something important on it.

"You don't need to thank me. Anthony did it to get to me. I guess he knows that you are dear to me" Alex muttered and his brows knotted.

"Dear to you?" Thelma asked. She prayed that their conversation would lead to something she wished for. She crossed her fingers behind her back.

"Yes! You are!"

"Really? Why?" she inquired.

"Thelma!" he sat properly and faced her. "You are dear to me".

"Hmm..."

That's not all I wish to hear!

"Do you remember that day I told you about my father's death?" he asked.

"Yes! That day was your Father's death anniversary. You weren't happy with the memory of his death," she replied.

The memory swept into her mind. She sighed. He was in a bad mood that day. He had told her that his mother never cared for him nor his father. His mother was a gold digger. His parents had an argument one day. His mother was insisting his father signed a divorce paper. When his mother had stomped outside, she had walked into the road without looking both sides. A big truck drove with full speed to her direction. His father had jumped and pushed his mother away but he couldn't save himself. The truck had crushed him to his death. After his father's death, his mother had moved and forgot about his father and him. The memory was indeed painful.

"You were the first person I had ever shared it with" he breathed.

Thelma blinked her eyes and  smiled, "I was?"

"Yes! You are actually the only person that I have ever shared it with," he chuckled. "You helped me get over my past. I'm a different guy and I'm happy with that".

Thelma smiled like a proud mother. She giggled and a warm feeling swirled within her.

"So you are definitely dear to me"

What about Theresa? Is she dear to you! Please say no.

"Thanks! I'm happy to help. If you need me, I will always be here" she sent a warm, welcoming smile to him.

He leaned and gave her a side hug. Her eyes darted to his and she leaned on his chest.

Please tell me you like me!

"I..." Alex trailed off.

"You what?"

"I think it is late!"

"Late for what?"

"Like..." he pointed to the dark clouds. "It's already dark".

"Oh!"

"But Thelma, could you...I... Can I ask a question? You know what, forget it" he grunted and ran a finger down his black hair.

"Oh! Hmm...okay! I'll leave now. Goodnight!" she suppressed her disappointed look and gave him a big grin.

She slid out of the car demurely and walked towards the hotel.

Aargh! What can I do to win your heart, Alex? What?

"Thelma!" Alex called.

"Yes!" Thelma spun on her heels and hope flickered in her brown eyes.

"You forgot your bag!"

"Oh!" she took it from him and gave a tight smile. "Thanks!"

"Goodnight!" he said, off-minded.

Thelma nodded and waved. She turned back to the hotel's direction.

"Thelma!" Alex sighed in defeat. She turned and arched a brow at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I...Well" he sucked in some air. "Can you be girlfriend?"

Thelma gasped and placed her hands on her mouth. She ran to him and threw her arms around his neck.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally!" she squealed. When she realized what she was doing, she leaned away and straightened her gown. "Sorry!" she whispered.

Alex chuckled, "Don't be! I'm glad you said yes!"

He placed his finger below her chin and tilted her head till it faced his. His eyes flickered to her lips.

Thelma bit her lips and blushed. He leaned forward and their lips smashed.

Thelma smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her finger travelled through his hair as their lips moved with a certain excitement.

His arms were around her waist, pulling her to his chest. She had to stand on her tiptoe. He bit her bottom lip and sucked it and a moan escaped her lips. Her dream had come true.

She had kissed her highschool crush. The guy she had always dreamt of. Her first kiss was with him. She was also his girlfriend. What could ever go wrong? She had hit the home run.

**************************

"Wildcat, you are home!" Don smirked and pointed to hotel a little distance from there. "Let's walk! It's always sweet".

Theresa rolled her eyes and replied, "Fine!"

Don hopped out of his jeep and rushed to Theresa's side. He opened the door and smiled, "Come on!"

Theresa was about to hop out of the jeep but Don's hands gripped her waist and helped her out.

"You seem to be in a good mood!" Don pointed out. "Was it the children that gave you such a good smile?".

"Yeah!"

Not really! I'm happy because I have decided to give my feelings for Alex a chance. I have never allowed myself to have such a feeling for any guy. I have never had a crush! But Alex penetrated no matter what I did. My heart flutters whenever I am with him. I want to explore this feeling.

"Could we hang out like this again?" a smug smile graced his lips.

"Sure!" Theresa replied absent-mindedly. Her thoughts were still on Alex.

"I can't believe..." he trailed off when Theresa froze.

Theresa's eyes widened when she saw Alex leaned to kiss Thelma. She blinked and staggered backwards.

Her heart squeezed and her breathe was heavy. It felt like a sharp knife had been pierced into her.

Just when I allowed myself to have this feeling, I get this! A clear heartbreak?

She bit her lips with all her energy and it bled.

"What's wrong?" Don asked. He looked at Alex and Thelma who were still kissing then at Theresa. His eyes widened when realization set in.

"You like him?" he raged but his glare softened when he noticed her state.

Theresa was fighting within her. Different emotions had burst at once. She felt hurt and angry. Which should take control? She bit her lips again and it bled more. She clenched her fists and allowed anger to take control.

"Don!" she muttered.

"Yes!" his concerned look settled on her face.

"I need your help!" she bellowed.

"With.."

She interrupted him, "I need my revenge!"

     ~~~Author's note~~~

Wow! Double 'wow' 😯😮

Did that just happened?

What do you have to say?

Are you in support of Alex and Thelma's relationship?

What about our Theresa? Any words you want to say to comfort her?

Who agrees to this revenge?

Did you enjoy this chapter?
This is the longest chapter yet!

Thanks for reading. Pls don't FORGET TO VOTE and COMMENT!

❤❤❤ LOVE Y'ALL

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

111K 5.2K 59
Alana is torn between two men. Two men who hate each other. Two men who want her. Two men who lie so the other wouldn't have her. Wanting to live...
Freefall ✓ De mia :)

Ficțiune adolescenți

19.4K 1.9K 45
|| wattpad-featured || || romance reads 2020 2nd place winner || ❝i hope you're not afraid of heights.❞ ❝why so?❞ ❝cause we're gonna fly. ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ A...
11K 4.1K 54
Two people! Two families! Two worlds! Two voices! They both want the world to see things their way. If they come together, can that be achieved or wo...