she's a dark pastel ; michael...

By becausebeyonce

❝There are the pastels and there are the darks, but she didn't fit into either. And that's what he liked abou... More

She's A Dark Pastel (Michael Clifford/5SOS Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
FUCK
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ASHTON BOOK

Chapter 20

1K 28 13
By becausebeyonce

IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE THE STORY:

I know this won't do anything to help the situation, but it's important to remember the lives lost to racist cops this year and every year before that. It's important to never forget people like Eric Garner, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Aiyana Jones (who was SEVEN YEARS OLD), Rekia Boyd, Yvette Smith, Pearlie Smith, and Gabriela Nevarez. It's not just black men by the way. It's black women too. It's important for us to realize how lucky we are to not be a victim of police brutality and it's important for white people to realize the privilege they have to not have racial prejudices against them. Let's all take a moment to look at the names above. Look them up, read about them. Know they exist. Oh, and if me talking about this bothers you then please don't read my stories. I don't want to have ignorant people supporting me.

Never let the Ferguson protests die.

Now here's the story :)

SKYLAR'S P.O.V

"So, that's all you remember about your parents?" My therapist, Dr.Jones, asked. I had just finished telling her about what I remembered about my parents: how they treated me, what they looked like, etc. "Yep."

"They seemed like nice people. So, on another note, did you do the exercise I told you last time?" She asked and a goofy smile spread across my lips. My stomach began to flip out as the thought of the day before came to mind. "Yeah." I whispered.

"Do you feel closer to him?"

"Yeah. "

"Why?"

"I don't know..." My walls were starting to come down again, uh oh.

"Come on, Skylar. Why?"

"I don't know, I feel like a new bond was created. Like, now we've reached this whole new level in our relationship. A level up." I laughed.

"And now, when you kiss him, do you think of them." We both knew damn well who them was. 

"Not really... only sometimes, but I can keep it under control now. I haven't freaked out since I saw you last week." I sighed, worried of when it would happen again.

"That's good. That's great, actually."

~~~~~~~~~

"Michael, where are you taking me?" I groaned as he dragged me out of the house and into his truck.

"Somewhere special." He said.

"You should've at least let me change so that I could look cute." I sighed.

"You're always cute to me." He pressed his lips against mine but they were gone before I could react. God, I really wish he wouldn't just peck my lips, it always just leaves me wanting more. 

"Well the point is to be cute for me." I said, but he just smiled and started the truck.

"You're so independent, I love it."

"I've always been independent." 

"Well I'm glad you still are. Now, put this blindfold on." He said as he pulled out a red bandana from his pocket.

"Is that one of Ashton's bandanas?" I chuckled.

"Shh, don't tell him I stole it." He said as he put it around my eyes. 

"Do I get something in return?" I said, completely blind now. His lips pressed against mine, but again I couldn't react. He's such a tease.

I heard him pull out of the driveway and on to the road. I tried my best to see if I could hear something like music outside or birds. Maybe that could tell me my surroundings. All I ended up hearing was the sound of Michael's stereo blasting Metallica. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt the truck and heard the music come to a stop. "Are we there yet?" 

"Yes." He responded bluntly.

"And where exactly is 'there?'" I asked in frustration. "You'll see. Be patient, babe." Oh. He called me babe. Oh. That was certainly new. I heard him open the door and I unbuckled myself and got out. It was a warm Saturday afternoon and Michael just decided to take me to some mysterious place with a bandana strapped around my face. This has got to be good. I felt the blindfold leave my face as I saw what was before me. It was a small lake and a field filled with little blue flowers on the right side of it. Michael got a pizza box and two soda bottles along with a blanket out of the backseat. "This is so cheesy, I love it." 

"I'm a cheesy person, Skylar." He said as he placed the blanket on the floor and set the pizza and soda bottles on top of it. "Come on." He motioned for me to sit with him. I walked over to him and sat with him to see his big and goofy smile that I love plastered all over his face. He had recently dyed his hair a mix of brown and red and it looked so good. I can't even believe how good he looks. I, on the other, hand had my hair up in a bun and a tank top on with a cardigan on top and high-waisted shorts. 

"So, what's this for?" I asked.

"For four amazing months together." He smiled as he took a slice of pizza and took a bite. 

"It feels like it's been longer." I said as I took a slice myself. 

"Dude, when is Martha gonna give birth? She's almost nine months along." He said. I laughed at the fact that he called me dude. It's just... funny to me.

"I don't know, dude. Probably soon." He caught on and smiled. 

"Do you know what she's gonna name it, dude?" He smirked.

"She was saying how if it was a dude his name would be Aron, and if it's a dudette Erin." I said.

"That's funny." He said as he sipped his soda. 

"She's a clever lady." We ate for a while until the pizza was completely gone and by then the sun was setting. I took the last sip of my soda as I leaned back to lay on the blanket. 

"Skylar, I love you so much." He said as he lay next to me. He was resting on his elbows so he could get a good look at me. I smiled as I leaned up to kiss him. He put his hand on my waist to pull me closer as he kept the kiss going. It was getting heated as our lips molded feverishly together. I then took the initiative to push him back onto the blanket only to have him push me back. "The pizza box was in the way." He groaned as I just giggled and watched him move it out of the way. He put his back on the blanket as i got on top of him, one knee on each side of his torso. I leaned down and kissed his lips and went down to his neck, then collarbone. I gently tugged at the skin on his jaw with my teeth before kissing him again. 

"Skylar, can I try something?" He asked quietly.

"What do you wanna try?" I raised an eyebrow in question.

"I wanna be on top of you." He said before he flipped us over and kissed me. His kiss was so passionate and heated. He moved his lips to my jaw and down my neck. It was such a new feeling. I felt a sigh leave my lips as he sucked gently on the spot where my jaw met my neck. "Michael." I gasped as he bit the spot. I could feel his smug smile against my skin as he continued kissing it. His lips finally met mine once again as I felt him rock his hips against mine. The friction that was made caused a small moan to leave Michael's mouth. I decided to grab his hips and dig them into mine which only made a gasp leave him. "Fuck, what are you doing?" He seemed to be in a daze. "Nothing." I said innocently. My hand trailed up his shirt onto his torso. "Shit, your hands are cold." He chuckled. "Sorry." I mumbled as my hands left him. "No, don't stop." He whimpered.  My hands tugged on his shirt until it was off of him. My eyes trailed down to see his flat and slightly toned stomach. He wasn't ripped or muscular, but he was perfect to me. "I love you." I whispered as I continued to kiss him. I felt his hand trail up my own shirt and his palm cup my breast. He separated from me and looked me in the eye. I nodded my head as he kept kissing me and massaging my chest. His thumb caressed the exposed skin as his lips went down my neck. A small moan left my lips. 

The sound of my ringtone caused us to jump off of each other and me to pull my shirt down. I got my phone out of my back pocket and answered it. It was Luke.

"Where are you guys?" He asked.

"Nothing. We were out celebrating."

"Celebrating what?"

"Our four month anniversary." He went quiet for a little bit. 

"Oh." He said sounding hurt.

"Luke, quit stalling and tell them!" I heard Calum in the background.

"Oh, yeah. Uh... Martha is in labor and we're at the hospital."

"What?!" I yelled as I shot up. Michael looked at me with a questioning look but I just waved him off.

"Yeah, now get your butts down here now." He said before hanging up. 

"What is it?" Michael asked.

"Martha's in labor." I whispered in shock. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YO! Finally, a proper make out scene. And Martha is having her baby, aw! I'm gonna let you guys decide what you guys want it to be. 

Comment below if you want it to be a girl or a boy!

Anyway, I hope you guys have happy holidays. A happy new year. My birthday was on the 27th and my mom ordered like ten pizzas and we ended up with four boxes leftover omg.

PLEASE VOTE!!

THANKS

~Judith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 358 60
•she was just lucky meeting celebrities• rewritten version out now :) AestheticalAmber ©all rights reserved 2018-2020
1K 0 99
A continuation of Falling In Love In The 21st Century but it's four years later and Katerina and Michael have made some choices.