Eแดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ | ๐‘‡๐พ

By somuchBTS

โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

16.2K 952 629
By somuchBTS

❝Oh, Why are you here?❞
Jungkook blurted out, taken by suprise.

You wouldn't expect your childhood bestfriend to show up at your hotel room door, early in the morning announced.

❝I wanted to spend more time with my bestfriend, is that so wrong? ❞
Hoseok humored, inviting himself inside the spacious room.

Jungkook wasn't annoyed rather perplexed but what bothered him was he couldn't recall telling Hoseok about the Hotel he was staying at.

❝How'd you know I was staying in this Hotel? ❞
Jungkook inquired, fetching water for his unexpected Guest.

❝You mentioned it yesterday, ofcourse!❞
Hoseok exclaimed, settling down on one of the couches making himself at home.

I Did?

Hoseok's eyes raked over Jungkook's unconvinced expression and nervousness built up in the pit of his stomach but Jungkook was too occupied with recalling Yesterday's conversation to notice the minute change of expression on his friends face.

❝I'm not stalking you, kook!❞
Hoseok exclaimed, covering up his suspicious behavior with roars of laughter.

Jungkook laughed along, pushing the suspicions to the back of his mind.

❝I have to go and wake up Taehyung, now. ❞
Jungkook mumbled, getting up.

❝Wait!❞
Hoseok exclaimed, grasping Jungkook's wrist making the latter halt his movements.

Jungkook turned around raising an inquisitive eyebrow, bewildered at his friend's behavior.

❝I'll wake him up, you seem preoccupied.❞
Hoseok said, gesturing towards whatever the fuck it was that Jungkook was trying to cook.

Jungkook still can't cook for shit.

❝Oh, okay. ❞
Jungkook mumbled wanting to suprise his boyfriend by cooking him breakfast.

Hoseok smiled triumphantly walking towards the secluded master bedroom, closing the door silently behind him.

His eyes raked over the sleeping figure of Kim Taehyung, cuddled up in blankets and pillows.

❝How sickeningly Adorable!❞
Hoseok voiced out, each word laced with venom.

Hoseok took slow steps towards the sleeping boy, settling himself besides the unmoving figure.
He ran his hands through Taehyung's silver locks, brushing them out of his face.

❝What's so special about you?❞
Hoseok mumbled, eyes taking in the pretty features Taehyung possessed.

❝Is it your skin?❞
Hoseok mumbled, caressing Taehyung's flawless skin.

❝Perhaps, it's your eyes. ❞
He said, pressing his fingers on the outline of Taehyung's eyes.

❝Maybe, it's your lips.❞
Hoseok whispered, grazing his fingers across Taehyung's pink lips.

❝Or it could be your tempting Body or your sharp mind. ❞
He kept whispering, snaking his hand gently around Taehyung's fragile neck.

❝Maybe, it's just a trivial thing.
Like your pure heart.❞
Hoseok said, feeling jealousy and anger bubble inside his being.

❝You're such an Angel. ❞
Hoseok spat, venom dripping from his words.

❝-But I can't begin to explain the urge I have to just strangle you to death.❞

Hoseok tightened his hold on Taehyung's neck but Loosened it once he felt the boy shift uncomfortably.

❝You're lucky.
I can't kill you because if I kill You,
I'll be breaking Jungkook's heart.❞
Hoseok said, a crazed expression gracing his face.

❝I want you to be the one to break Jungkook's poor little heart.❞

A humorless chuckle escaped Hoseok's lips as he started at Taehyung's face.

❝Jungkook will be so heartbroken that he'll run into my arms and break down, just for me to build him up again, the way I desire.

❝You've got him mesmerized but I'll make him forget everything about you, even if I have to hurt him while aiding my plan.
I'll accept Jungkook even with a couple scratch and wounds.
He'll need to break, inorder for me to heal him, right?❞

Hoseok got up from the bed, walking towards the exit.

❝Don't worry, I'm not expecting an answer. It's not like you heard anything I said.❞
Hoseok said, looking at the sleeping boy.

❝I'll destroy you, Just you wait.❞

Hoseok exited the bedroom, leaving Taehyung behind.
Waking Taehyung up was never his intention, he was as much alone time with Jungkook as he can get.

Taehyung's eyes flew open as he sat up in his bed, alarmed.
He has heard every single word that escaped Hoseok's mouth, every single emotion that passed through his mind was masked by the sleeping facade.

Perhaps, taking acting classes in Highschool paid off.

He knew Hoseok had ulterior motives but he didn't think he was that obsessed with Jungkook.

Taehyung was right.
Nobody can witness Jungkook's vulnerable side and not fall in love with him.

Hoseok might be spitting fire but Taehyung had no plans of getting Burnt.

Taehyung would have been afraid and insecure, if he didn't have an immense amount of Faith in Jungkook.

Rather than being afraid, Taehyung Is thrilled.

Perhaps, Jungkook is rubbing off on him.

❝Oh, so this is how we're playing?❞
Taehyung mumbled, an unexplainable emotion overriding his system.

❝Then, Let's play.
__________________

Taehyung made his way towards the living room, Booming laughter bouncing off of the coloured walls.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook settling himself on his boyfriend's lap, nuzzling his face in Jungkook's nape.

❝Good Morning, Baby.❞
Jungkook whispered, running his hands up and down Taehyung's back.

Taehyung could feel Hoseok's eyes burning holes in the back of his head.
A smirk made it's way onto Taehyung's face but was hidden due to his face being nuzzled against Jungkook's neck.

Taehyung's just teasing Hoseok.
He isn't underestimating Jung Hoseok in the least, the mightiest of kingdoms have been reduced to ashes in the past, just because of the minuscule mistake of trivializing the enemy.

Taehyung isn't going to make that mistake.

Jealousy is a powerful emotion, it has proven to be fatal time and again.
Hoseok's driven by jealousy, his actions are irrational and emotional, far from practicality.

-But Don't make the mistake of undermining the Power of Envy.

Taehyung was empowered by love, he was protecting someone he cared about.

He wouldn't let anyone break Jungkook's heart, neither him nor Hoseok.

Taehyung didn't have Hatered towards Hoseok, he feels empathy towards the man.

Unrequited love can drive you insane.

-But if Hoseok threatens His and Jungkook's relationship, Taehyung has to yeet the empathy out of his system and Roar like the tiger he was.

Taehyung turned around and faced Hoseok, a bright smile etched out on his face.

❝What a pleasant surprise! You're always welcomed here.❞
Taehyung said, making Jungkook place his chin on his shoulder.

❝You seem like a heavy sleeper.❞
Hoseok commented, passing Taehyung one of his smiles.

❝Hardly, he wakes up from the slightest of noise and movement.
I'm surprised you couldn't wake him up.❞
Jungkook said, looking confused.

❝Oh, he woke me up but I decided to lay on the bed for a while.❞

Hoseok's eyes widened by the sudden revelation but his suprised face morphed into a challenging expression, a smirk breaking out on lips.

The ringing of Jungkook's phone pierced through the thick tension making Jungkook stand up and leave the room.

❝Oh, You're smart. I certainly underestimated you.❞
Hoseok mumbled, an amused smile on his face.

❝I'd advise you not to repeat that mistake again, I like a tough competitor.❞
Taehyung mused, eyes glinting dangerously.

❝You're like a helpless Kitten, your purring doesn't scare me.❞
Hoseok said, venomously.

❝Perhaps, my roaring would.❞
Taehyung growled, standing up from the table.

❝A friendly advise, Don't try my shit again. ❞
Taehyung said, leaving the living room and Hoseok behind.

Taheyung isn't a coward, he'll face all challenges head on.

He isn't afraid, anymore.

My exams are over, so I am planning on writing a New Book, simultaneously.
Kookv, ofcourse.
-But I can't decide on Taehyung's hair colour.

So, Black or silver or any other one?

Btw, please vote!
Have a great dayyy and stay gold:)
-S🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 14.3K 35
ใ€Ž "สœสแดœษด ษช สœแด€แด แด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด… สแดแดœส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษชs sษชษดษขสŸแด‡" - แด‡แดœษดแดŠษช แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข's สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€ แด€sแด‹แด‡แด…, ใ€ ใ€Ž "สแด‡s สœแด‡ ษชs sแด?"-แดŠแดœษดษขสœสแดœษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹'s สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€sแด‹แด‡แด…, ใ€ ...
6.7K 408 27
Love story between a CEO and a famous idol of south korea. Kim taehyung famous CEO of VANTAE company. Jeon Jungkook maknae of BTS . Very Famous idol...
239K 9.1K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...
21.1K 968 31
''Either u hate me, love me or try to run away from me always remember one thing, u r mine from the instance i set my eyes on you.'' ''It's never goi...