โ› ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœ | ๐–‘๐–†...

By Siya_Stark3000

There are nine realms in time which run parallel to earth!With different time zones,species,surroundings but... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONCE UPON A TIME...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING

CHAPTER 17

550 33 0
By Siya_Stark3000

******
He is the king and she is the rule... Together they are  evil Brutes..A force to reckon..

****

HER POV.....

Ever came across a morning when you are awake and still you wanna sleep like end of the world? Well today I felt it. Other things like.... Me on top of my mate and his hand on my ass while I lay on his chest listening to his heartbeat tightly wrap in his arms....

"What the fuck bro? They slept together?" I heard a voice. Sounds like king mikhail. "Lets bet! They are mates! I mean she is definition of warrior queen and he is defination of ruthless and bastard king!" King anand's voice. "No way! My precious little baby with that dumb manwhore monkey!" my baba! "Anand hundred dollars that they are soul mates!" king atharva stated. "Hundred dollars that your dumb monkey is playing with my daughter fucker." baba said. "And am gonna kill him if she is hurt!" he further added. And I internly scoffed.

I sighed and open my eyes. And the first thing I saw was my handsome mate. MY MATE! His beautiful flawless face, little stuble growing on his face, firm eight packs, and innocent look with full pink soft kissable lips. I couldn't get enough of that sinners. I was tracing his sharp jawline when I heard a soft clearing of throat. I look towards them and said 'shhh! "to keep them quite.

" Get out of his arms little baby. "my father said sternly. I sighed and tried to wriggle around. But he flipped us over and nuzzle my neck groaning and nipping in his husky morning voice. I just shrugged looking at them. Baba was cursing under his breath. And other three were laughing merely. When he sucked at my sweet spot I couldn't control small moan passed by my lips. The strange sound I did first time. And I covered my mouth with my hands with wide eyes my cheeks turning pink.

I saw my father's eyebrow raised and all three laughing like maniacs. And here master was enjoying his time of life and deep chuckle vibrated inside his chest making me shudder pleasantly. "Good morning old brats." he greeted with his deep morning voice. "Isn't it too soon for you to change your girlfriend bastard. And that too sisters! First Liza now baby?" baba asked. "Well I don't like Liza. It was just strong shit love potion. And other than that I had never been with girls. Minus the ONS!(One night stand)" He replied still nuzzling my neck." What is ONS master?"I asked innocently! He froze on top of me! "Nothing my love nothing! I will tell you one day!"he said smiling sweetly at me." No, I am big girl now! Tell me!"I pouted."Why don't you ask your baba?"he said mischievously! I looked towards baba and repeated" Tell me...Tell me...Tell  me...!" In sing song voice!

"Not today little one."baba said making me pout and looked towards smirking ram!"Not good enough brat! Now get your ass up and we have to go to important meeting about creature. Unfortunately you are invited." baba said scowling. "Easy there Bud." king atharva said to him baba chuckling. "Get off my baby brat!" baba said again. Master again chuckled and pull me up comfortably puting me on his lap. Sparks were flying here and there making me dizzy in good ways! "Bon gorgino mon amore!" he said in his sexy deep Italian voice. I smirked at him and lower my voice to seductive octave "Bon gorgino mio Caro!" I replied.

He took a sharp intake of breath and than his lips were on mine again. I would never be tired of his amaizing adicting kisses. Fire works and butterflies were flying freely inside my stomach. His sweet morning mouth was devoid of morning breath. He tasted like mint and vanilla. He was heaven. His tongue entered my mouth and explored every nook and cranny of my mouth. He was delicious. He deepened the kiss and thrusted his tongue in and out of me like fucking my mouth! Four awkward coughs were heard.

We parted breathing heavily when I noticed we  gave them good show! My red face was buried in his amaizing naked chest! He laughed beautiful hearty laugh. "Don't worry love. This is between us and old brats only! This will not go out until we announce officially. Now off we go for the meeting!" he said and tapped my butt. "Well are you mates?" king anand asked. "Well that's for us to know and you to never find out!" Master said playfully. I chuckled and pecked him on his lips.....

TIME SKIP....

AT THE MEETING...

Each and every member of four immediate royal family like king, queens and their kids were present with important ministers and gernals of the kingdoms. All around fifty people from four kingdoms. Most trusted and important. I and ram were sitting on the top throne of ALZAR AND SILVIA!! No king or queen of has used it till date after them. So every one was shocked was understatement.

After six hours of constant brainstorming arguing and fighting we have reached to conclusions. So ram stood up and announced.

"So there are some things we reached upon..
1)All the four royal families will be residing in king Maanveer's palace till the battle.

2)Prince Arush(SIYA's big brother) would be called back from his mission immediately.

3) I would live for my confidential mission tommorow itself when you all will leave for palace.

4)Security would be enhanced all over ETHOPIA. Both magical and physical. Word would be spread that I am with you people and not on mission for secrecy purpose.

5)Princess Siya will be actively leading all the matters regarding there. She is the ultimate queen and no one... I mean it... No one diseespect or disobey her otherwise she has free reign to kill. Nor even will she be questioned! "he stated sternly and with deadly aura.

His murderous aura was intensified hundred times due to the throne and it was simply suffocating for people. People were trembling and suffocating no matter who ever they were. I sighed and sat on his lap making him instantly calm. (pictures above) people gasped due to my action and also in taking much needed air like they were just left from chock hold.

"We need to talk master!" I wishpered. "Mio Caro or Mon amore would be nice love. We can go for master on our bed." he wishpered back. I gasped and hit his chest playfully. He laughed his beautiful tingling laugh! "Why are you acting like slut just to sit on throne daughter?" kaamini asked. "Kaamini!" father seethed. And everyone gasped. Sure she had death wish!

"Kamini.. Oops! Kaamini! Sorry..... Mother dearest... Don't you think you are too old for being jealous of your daughter! I mean it doesn't even matter because not only you but no one from here can even climb a step of this throne from centuries! And today Crown prince sat on the throne of KING OF KINGS ALAZAR! Now it would be rude of us to keep QUEEN SILVIA'S throne empty. So I graced my presence to it. "

" And I would like to see you try to defy or challenge me mother dearest.. And anyway you should all thank me for calming HIM down mother dearest... Otherwise we don't want repeat of last night. Do we? "I asked sickeningly sweet and my deathly and angry aura seeping in the room.She shook her head vigorously that I was sure I heard a crack and so all of them too...

" What happened last night? "baba asked. I just smirked at him and winked. Terrified look on everyone's faces was worth seeing! My king chuckled and scooped me in my arms!" The closeness between me and princess is none of anyone's buissness! So I suggest you to keep all your mouth shut! Now if anyone out of this room got to know about it than I will show you hell on ETHOPIA!" Am I clear? "he asked calmly. And everyone agreed. NOT THAT THEY HAVE A CHOICE WHATSOEVER!

He and I retreated to his room while him kissing my forhead while me in his arms cradled like a baby....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 442 9
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๏ฟฝ...
49.1K 1.5K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
54.7K 2.3K 35
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
561K 31K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...