Put a Finger Down | katsuki b.

By jasperswingmaster

๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ . ***DISCONTINUED*** in which (Y/n), the famous tiktoker ... More

โ˜†โ› uwuโœโ˜†
TikTok
Term & Conditions
prologue - jokes, pranks, & stories
Day 0: The Next 11 Days
Day 1: Don't Hate Me
Day 2: Friend
Day 4: Best Friend
Day 5: Friendship
Day 5.5: Behind the Scenes
Day 6: Jealous
IM BACK - 5 MONTHS LATE UPDATE
hiatus status

Day 3: Closer

1.3K 78 129
By jasperswingmaster

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟹 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ closer ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR, (Y/n) put down one bag and knocked.

After a couple of knocks and a loud groan from the other side the door opened. Revealing the handsome yet intimidating blonde.

He gestured for the girl to come in as she picked up the bag on the floor.

(Y/n) walked right in observing that the table and chairs had already been set up as he closed the door.

Bakugo had noticed that the girl had been carrying around more than usual.

She had two bags in hand and she was even wearing a backpack.

"Why the hell do you have so many bags?" He asked curiously.

(Y/n) handed him one of them, "Well you were the one that wanted a pillow right? I got you two."

The ash boy nodded, he opened it to reach into it and get a better look, "Red?"

"Mhm, and the other is orange. Flip over the red one though." She giggled.

He turned it over and realized there was a quote, "Hug this pillow until you can hug me..." Looking up Bakugo's voice faded out.

He glared at (Y/n).

"Oh come on~ I thought it was cute Katsu." She  said smirking at him.

"WHY YOU—"

She put up her hands in the air, "HOLD UP, before you say anything else, the orange one just had a design of a bomb from Mario Cart."

He remained silent.

The girl grinned, "I just thought of you when I saw it so you can at least use that one and put the red one in your closet if you really don't want it."

"Whatever." He took the pillows out of the bag and threw them both on his bed , "I assume the other bag is our food."

"Yeppo. I got you something spicy as always." She smiled opening up the food and setting it up for him on the table.

"Thanks. What are you eating shut face?" He questioned, now realizing that there was only enough for one.

"Heh, I kinda didn't buy myself food." (Y/n) said avoiding eye contact.

He narrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell? Why would you do that?"

The girl took a deep breath, "I-I kinda ran out of money. I don't get payed until Wednesday by my parents and with all the food I've been buying and the party I went to last week with Mina. A-And the fact that I bought you pillows. And—"

"OKAY ENOUGH." Bakugo went over to his closet, took out a black hoodie and pulled it over himself.

He than looked at her and took out a gray one, "Put this on."

"What? Why?" She asked confused.

"Just put it on." He demanded.

(Y/n) did as told, pulled it over herself and adjusted it. It was a bit baggy but nothing too bad.

It had his scent as well, he smelled a bit like caramel if she had to choose.

Once done he grabbed her wrist and headed towards his door, "W-Where are we going Bakugo?"

"To get you some damn food." He opened the door and basically dragged her out.

(Y/n) made a halt before moving any further, "You don't have to, I'll just—"

"Just what? Starve?"

The girl didn't answer.

Without a response, the ash-blonde haired boy grabbed her again, although this time her hand.

(Y/n) remained quiet and just followed along.

Eventually they made it out of the building and headed towards the town.

"What do you wanna eat, Airhead?" Bakugo said as they walked down the street.

(Y/n) sighed, "Anything is fine."

He just bluntly stared at her.

"Guess where we're going then."

(Y/n) just named her favorite fast food restaurant as a joke; she didn't want to be a burden, or abuse his money either.

Nodding the blonde responded, "Okay. We're going there."

"Woah that's a genius trick." She laughed.

"Yeah well you just have to ask the person to guess, they name a place and that's where we go, no debates." He said casually. 

The (hair color) haired girl was now curious, "How did you come up with up with that?"

"My dad." He looked down at his hand that was holding hers as they walked, "it's how he would treat out my mom when they were er-," he hesitated, "um, dating."

He shyly looked away.

"Damn. So Bakubabe has some tricks up his sleeves huh~," (Y/n) gave a cheeky smile.

"Shut up, I'm just being nice." He continued to avoid contact, "I don't need you dying on me."

"It's just one meal, but whatever you say Katsu." The girl tightened her grip on his hand and they headed towards the restaurant.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/n) was sitting down on one of the benches outside (your favorite fast food place). Katsuki Bakugo had gone in to order something for her and he had told her to wait outside.

While sitting down she got bored and started watching the people pass by.

The girl had realized that there were plenty of couples walking by, being all lovey dovey.

"Yuck, get a room." She thought in her head. "Wait- Do I look like that when I flirt with Katsu?"

(Y/n) started to heat up, bringing her hands up to her cheeks realizing how much she really fools around with the explosive bomb of a boy.

"For gosh sake, I'm wearing his hoodie."  She pulled the sleeves a bit lower, and over her hands. She put them around her body, almost as if she was trying to replicate a hug.

All of a sudden two hands came around her eyes and covering up the colors of the world.

"Guess who."

(Y/n) had immediately known who it was, there was no doubt about it. But she wanted to play around and tease the male behind her.

"Hmm~ is it Deku?" She giggled.

"What?! No way in hell would I be that loser."

"Hmm~ than maybe Todoroki-kun?" The girl brought up her hands to touch his, "you're hands are a bit cold."

"HELL NO!"

"I'm just kidding, its my beloved Katsu." She removed his hands and turned around. Since she had been lower than him she had to pull him down on the side of the bench.

(Y/n) moved her own arms around his shoulders and rested her head on his neck. "Thanks for buying me food Katsu."

He hesitated but eventually hugged back. "Yeah no problem."

Eventually both let go and this time (Y/n) grabbed his free hand, Katsuki had been confused by this action but nonetheless shrugged it off.

The walk home was quiet. Not an awkward quiet but rather a comfortable one.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/n) open the bag of food that Bakugo had bought for her and set it up beside his plate on the table.

After a while they both sat down and started eating together.

As they ate Bakugo had realized that (Y/n) hadn't taken off his hoodie.

He stared at her, admiring how his baggy hoodie was on the small girl. It certainly did not show off her figure but for some reason he couldn't help at stare at how it looked nice on her.

It somehow made him feel nice inside, knowing she was wearing HIS hoodie and not someone else's.

"I'm sorry about holding your hand the whole way there and back." He muttered out.

"Hm? Oh that. It's alright," she smiled warmly, "I was the one who held it afterwards right?"

He nodded, trying to avoid eye contact.

"You know, for your quirk being explosion, your hands are a little cold. You would think they're steaming." She tried bringing up a conversation.

"Thats cause I didn't have my quirk on, idiot." He said using a duh face, "Otherwise I would have burned you."

(Y/n) put her index finger on her mouth and looked up, "Oh. I guess that makes sense."

"Just eat your food airhead." Bakugo said scoffing. "We have to get that video done."

"Ah- you're right. Okie Okie." She started eating her food at a faster pace, "Gosh this is so good. Thanks again Katsu."

"Yeah whatever. Thanks for my food too."

The blonde tried to hide a smile.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

"Okay Bakubabe, I've set up the camera, we're recording." The girl said while sitting down next to him on his bean bag chair.

The boy was sitting down on the floor, but was leaned against the bean bag. "Okay dummy."

He raised his hands and put down two of his fingers; he understood that because of the prior nights he had to.

"Wow, someone's getting the hand of this." (Y/n) smirked.

He rolled his eyes. "Just ask the stupid question already."

"Okay, well put your finger down if you want to become closer." She asked curiously.

This seemed like a simple question but this was the part where (Y/n) would figure out if they actually would be continuing all of this or stopping it all.

She was anxious to see his response.

Katsuki became flustered at the thought of so many people watching him but nonetheless he put his finger down.

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up.

"Okay your turn, put your hands up." Bakugo pulled her hand upwards.

Realizing they were touching once more, a pink flushed over his face and pulled back his hands quickly.

The girl put down two fingers and waited for his question.

"Put a finger down if you want to become closer." He said awfully quickly.

She put down a finger, "Hooray!" She threw her hands up in the air, "And there you have it guys. Hope you all enjoyed."

(Y/n) got up from the bean bag and went over to her phone to stop the recording.

Then she wrote a caption like the past couple of days, "Day 3 of the challenge! He basically said yes to continuing<3 #crushtolover #putafingerdown #fyp"

"Okay Katsu, the is tiktok uploading." She looked at him.

He seemed to be in thought, he rested his head on the bean bag chair "Kay."

"What are you thinking of Katsu?" (Y/n) became curious.

He sat back up looking straight into her eyes, "Let me read the comments."

"You wanna read the comments?"

He nodded, "Didn't I just say that you dunce?"

The girl stuck out her tongue before replying in a sassy tone, "Okay if you say so."

She walked over to him, opened the app and gave him her phone.

This time she sat right next to him and he moved his finger over the video to read the comments.

She brought her head closer in order to read as well and ended up laying her head on his shoulder.

"Ah- sorry I didn't mean to—"

Bakugo cut her off, "Its fine, I don't care."

She looked at his face and though it was a bit pinker than usual, (Y/n) didn't seem to notice.

Therefore she decided to rest her head once more on his shoulder and read alongside him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All activity ˑ

𝙽𝚎𝚠
[click here for more (32k+)]

katsu(y/n)forever:
commented on your post: i managed to make a ship acct just for you two 😌✌🏻

(y/n)supremacy:
commented on your post: (y/n)'s reaction to katsubabe putting his finger down is always the cutest!

tweedledumdee:
commented on your post: disgustinggg

killuasimpp42:
commented on your post: 😏😏😏

amai_lover25:
commented on your post: horrayyyyyy he said yes to the rest of the game 💃🏻🕺🏻💅🏻

stanqueens&kings:
commented on your post: okayyyy but like bakubabe looking like a snack 😉

depressedweeblonely:
commented on your post: at least someone's happy

sinfulchildren:
commented on your post: ew

tamaki_is_daddy:
commented on your post: tamaki can only be ur real daddy tho 😍

yourlocalcristiandad:
commented on your post: okay but like i stand your ship, its okay, not bad; could do better tho but shhh.

1ma_.bad._blep:
commented on your post: bakubabe is mad seggsyy  🤩

go_follow_sweet-amai:
commented on your post: BAKUBABEEE hes so cute, (Y/NNNNN) shes so cute, GAHHH they both look cute togetherrrr.

otomegamemmlover:
commented on your post: YASSS FINALLY FIRSTTTT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh wow, these are full of personality," He stared in astonishment.

Giggling (Y/n) remembered the reactions they've been giving her the past couple of days. "Heh yeah, those are my fans for you." 

"BUT WHY DO THEY ALL KNOW ME AS BAKUBABE"

"So you know how I always refer to you as Bakubabe while recording? Well I don't think they've ever heard your actual name so yeah." (Y/n) sweatdrops. "Though I think I did call you Katsu once but maybe they just like Bakubabe better."

The girl finally got up and reached out her hand gesturing for her phone.

The ash-blonde haired boy gave it to her and he got up as well, "Where are you going?"

"Well I promised Mina that I'd be in her new dance tiktok before dinner so I have to go." She said on her way to the door, "Thanks for everything Katsu, I enjoyed today."

"You're forgetting something, stupid." He says casually.

"Huh? No I think I have everything."

Bakugo shakes his head, "My hoodie."

(Y/n)'s face lit up a light shade of red, realizing her mistake. "Oh right. Sorry, gimme a sec, let me take it off."

"I-It's fine, you can take it. Wash it and then give it back tomorrow or something."

"O-Oh alright." The small girl opened the door and headed out, "See you tomorrow in class Katsuki."

"See ya loser."

And with that (Y/n) shut the door.

"What the hell am I gonna do." Bakugo thought to himself.

He walked over to his bed and laid down.

Katsuki Bakugo began to think more about the situation at hand; feeling a softness underneath his head he grabbed the pillow from underneath him.

"Stupid red pillow." Talking to himself out loud, he didn't take his eyes off it.

"Why do you have to be so stupidly cute."

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰
i made my sisters write the comments
>[Confirm]< [Cancel]

⇥ Alexandra logging out...
✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.6K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
1.3M 60.5K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
337K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...