Put a Finger Down | katsuki b.

By jasperswingmaster

๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ . ***DISCONTINUED*** in which (Y/n), the famous tiktoker ... More

โ˜†โ› uwuโœโ˜†
TikTok
Term & Conditions
prologue - jokes, pranks, & stories
Day 1: Don't Hate Me
Day 2: Friend
Day 3: Closer
Day 4: Best Friend
Day 5: Friendship
Day 5.5: Behind the Scenes
Day 6: Jealous
IM BACK - 5 MONTHS LATE UPDATE
hiatus status

Day 0: The Next 11 Days

2K 92 126
By jasperswingmaster

。・:✰:・゚, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝙾 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ the next 11 days ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

WELCOME GUYS!❞ (Y/n) spoke into her phone 's camera while sitting down on her dorm's floor, she grabbed a cute (favorite animal) plushie nearby and adjusted it.

She moved it to sit right on her legs while holding its soft arms. (Y/n) was a bit anxious to announce the next trend she would be doing but in the end, she finally got the courage to say it.

It had only taken about 5 different tries but that wasn't the point.

(Y/n) cleared her throat, "Whether you're new or not, today we are going to be doing something a little different. Although I know I always do a story time every other day of the week, I still sometimes do popular trends."

She giggled at the thought of what was supposed to go down soon enough, "As you probably read in the caption, we'll be playing 'put a finger down game' for the next couple of days! But there's a catch-"

(Y/n) took a pause, "its the Crush to Lover Edition! And although I don't have much of a crush, there is someone in mind, so-" she stretched out the 'o',  "I will ultimately be making my soon-to-be crush like me back in a series of 11 tiktoks or in your case, 11 days."

"Umm-" (Y/n) started to think of anything more that she could say in the next 20 seconds, "and I'll be posting an extra tiktok so you'll be getting two tiktoks per day, a 'regular one' as always and one of the 'Put a Finger Down' one. "

The (y/h/c) haired girl smiled at the camera and waved, "See you till the next one loves, bye~!"

She then clicked the stop button and grabbed her (fav/c) phone in order to review her new tiktok.

After watching the video a few times, and wrote in the caption,

"New Put A Finger Down Challenge! #crushtolover #putafingerdown #storytimes #fyp"

Hesitantly (Y/n) pressed post, still clinging onto her plushie, and she awaited her fans reactions to the new challenge.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

It had only been about 15 minutes and (Y/n)'s post was already blowing up. She had put her phone to the side because she was already used to the whole ordeal at this point so she has decided to just do some thinking in the meanwhile.

"Should I really try to do the challenge with him?" (Y/n) thought to herself.

She plopped onto her bed and blew a piece strand of her hair out of her face. "I did do that confession prank that one time but would it really be okay? I haven't talked much with him since then."

"I guess I should ask Mina since they are friends." (Y/n) said out loud.

She sighed and just got up to get her phone by her dresser. She went onto her inbox to look at the comment notifications; wanting to check out everyone's reaction.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All activity ˑ

𝙽𝚎𝚠
[click here for more (30k+)]

korosenseiwannabe
commented on your post: wonder who it'll be hehehefuefue

xXdestroyer_okayXx
commented on your post: if you're happy with whoever the guy is, i'll be able to die happily :3

(y/n)supremacy
commented on your post: AHh we stan a queen who isn't afraid to confess her feelings !

loser_are.you
commented on your post: Ok? so? who cares.

marrrrymeee(l/nn)
commented on your post: noooo how will she marry me now :<

(y/n)supremacy
commented on your post:@evilkid54 hater69 ya'll just mad (Y/n) is gonna get a lover & is more awesome unlike you ;)

just.wholesome
commented on your post: awe thats so wholesome! good luck luv

hater69
commented on your post: ewww, who'd wanna get with you.

followscutepplonly:
commented on your post: Can't wait! Good luck!

fangirlingloverlolol:
commented on your post: KYAAAA~

karasanocrow
commented on your post: now we're getting to the juicy gossip !

evilkid54:
commented on your post: no one asked...

animeweebforever25:
commented on your post: ouu can't wait for the 11 day series!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Tsk- at least my real fans are defending me and haters gonna hate but you know what they say! Haters are my motivators~!" (Y/n) says out loud to herself.

She started to pump her arms into the air, doing her little victory dance.

All of a sudden the door to (Y/n) slammed open.

"(Y/NNNN) WHAT THE HECK?"

"AHHHH! INTRUDERRR, DON'T KILL ME PLEAS- oh wait it's just you Mina. You scared the hell out of me." (Y/n) said now grabbing her chair with one hand on her chest. "My heart almost exploded."

"(Y/n) you're a hero in training for God sake." Mina sweatdropped.

"Heh- you're right. Anyways why did you come in like a mad man?" (Y/n) asked.

Mina perked her head up, "OH, yeah alright. You're new tiktok!"

"What about it?"

She rubbed the back of her neck, "You're actually doing the challenge?"

"Uh, Yeah? Why?" (Y/n) questioned.

Mina eyes then shined as if they were going to burst into tears. "I-I thought we were best friendssssss. WAHHH-"

"We are? Why are you whining?"

Mina looked straight into her eyes and did a pouty face, "You didn't tell me you had a crush."

"Pff- is this what's this is about?" (Y/n) questioned once more.

"Yesh."

"Close the door and I'll explain."

Mina turned around and shut the door. She then went over and sat on (Y/n)'s bed. "So?"

(Y/n) opened her mouth looking for the right words, "I was actually gonna talk to you about it but uh- I don't really have a crush like I said in the tiktok but I have been thinking about someone recently."

"Spill the beans already woman!" The pink hair girl said impatiently.

"Okay Okay, sheesh-," (Y/n) grabbed her pillow to cover her face, "It's uh Bakugo."

"WHAAAAATTTT! HIM? LIKE KATSUKI?"

(Y/n) jumped up and covered Mina's mouth, "D-don't be so loud!" Mina nodded and (Y/n) removed her hands. "But yeah it is."

"Why would you pick someone like him? Why not someone like Denki? Or Midoriya? Or Kiri? Or anyone else for that matter?" Mina looked at the (y/h/c) haired girl.

(Y/n) looked up at her ceiling while laying back down, "don't know, he just came to mind when you first told me about the trend. Maybe because I pranked him that one time, remember the fake confession?"

Mina nodded, "So do you actually have feelings for him or is it because of the trend?"

"I think just the trend, but maybe I might have feelings for him eventually?" (Y/n) looked at Mina once more.

Although this time (Y/n) was a bit confused with her expression. The pink hair girl looked somewhat upset.

"What's wrong Mina?"

Mina looked at her (e/c) eyes once more, "It's just, Katsuki is still my friend. I don't want you to hurt him because in the end you don't like him or vise versa. I don't want you getting hurt."

(Y/n) thought about it for a minute. "What if I do fall for him and he doesn't to me or it's the other way around?"

Then it hit her.

"It's only a tiktok Mina don't worry. Plus, I know for sure that Bakugo won't fall for me, he doesn't feel that way remember? And~ if I do fall for him, I'll just have to make loverboy fall for me too." (Y/n) grinned.

Mina crossed her arms, "And how are you gonna do that Missy?"

(Y/n) giggled, "A girl has her ways."

"Hmm~," Mina hesitantly accepted, " Okay, but just incase of anything, I'll be here for the both of you okay?"

(Y/n) then got up once more and hugged Mina. "Thanks Mina, you're the best, best friend I could ever have."

"I'm you're only best friend silly, but alright." Mina hugged back as well. "So tell me you're plan? How do you plan on making Katsuki do the tik tok with you?"

"I-I think I've got an idea?" (Y/n) questioned herself.

"Should I be worried?"

(Y/n) laughed at Mina's comment, "Nah, just watch and see."

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/n) knocked on a dorm door, waiting for an to answer.

"Coming!"

The door then opened only to reveal a red head. "Uh hey (L/n)? Do you need anything?"

(Y/n) fidgeted with her fingers, "Um Kirishima, I actually wanted to ask you a favor."

"Yeah? What's up?"

"So you know how I have a tiktok account?" She looked up to see the boy nodding, "well on my most recent I made a tiktok on how- You know what? Let me just show you."

(Y/n) showed the tiktok to Kiri and he put his hand on the back of his neck, "Okay, I think I've got an idea on how you could get him to do the tiktok."

"How?" The small girl tilted her head.

The red head paused for a moment, "You'd have to promise him that you'll take him out to eat anything he wants for a week, buy him a new pillow, and maybe a few training practices?"

(Y/n) mouth dropped, "ALL OF THAT??"

"I mean- it is Bakugo we're talking about here. He loves spicy food so I'm sure he'll agree, they do say food is the best way to a guys heart. ᴼʳ ʷᵃˢ ⁱᵗ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ?" He said muttering the last part.

"Okay I guess that makes sense."

Kiri nodded, "Yeah and he's been complaining on how he needs a new pillow cause his is too flat and has been giving him neck problems or something. And you know how he is, he loves becoming better so I'm sure he'll agree if you trade all of that."

"Okay I guess it could be worse. Whatever lets go with this." (Y/n) thought to herself.

"Is that all you needed?" Kirishima asked.

(Y/n) pumped her arm in the air as a 'lets goo sign', "Yeah that was all, thanks a lot Kiri! Wait-, can I call you Kiri?"

"It's fine by me so sure. See you around then?"

"Yep, see you around. Thanks again!" The (y/h/c) haired girl shined a smile.

"Glad to help!"

And with that Kiri closed his dorm's dorm and (Y/n) made her way to Bakugo's dorm.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/n) knocked on a dorm door waiting for an answer.

It almost seemed like a deja vu. And same as always there was no answer, so she knocked once more.

Although this time, the door was opened on the second knock.

It sung open and there stood the blonde rubbing his eyes as if he had awaken from a nap, "TSsk- Kaminari I told you already I don't have extra batteri-, Oh. Its you."

"Um yeah, hey Bakugo." (Y/n) replied.

He just blankly stared at her eventually answering, "Why are you just standing there like an airhead? What do you want."

"I wanted to ask you a favor." (Y/n) tried to keep herself from stuttering in front of the blonde. She knew that he hated it whenever Midoriya had done it.

Bakugo clicked his tongue, "What's in it for me?"

"Oh welp, I could buy you food?"

His crimson eyes met her (e/c) ones. "Like spicy food?"

"Yeah," She paused, "if that's what you want; I can buy you spicy food for the next 7 days?"

He looked her up and down, almost as if he was studying her features. "Eh, don't know if I should help you with whatever the hell it is."

He began to close he's door.

"Ah, wait! Thats not all!" She held onto the side of the door, placing her hand on his hand in order to stop him from closing the door, this caused Bakugo to flinch and turn a slight shade of light pink.

(Y/n) thought she might have startled him and ignored it.

"I heard from someone that you need a new pillow! I can get you one too! And if you want I can also be your training practice partner! With my quirk you can blast me all you want!"

Bakugo eyed her and took his hand back, "It was Kirishima wasn't it. That damn guy." He held his hand over his mouth and cheeks, "And how long?"

"Parden?" (Y/n) asked confused.

"How long can you're shield quirk work against me?"

(Y/n) realized what he was talking about.

Her quirk was 'shield', she could make a protective bubble around herself, and with that power she could defend herself against anything. Making her defense really high, although with her offense; it was another story.

She could only rely on her physical abilities, which is why she had learned mixed marshal arts, similar to her classmate Uraraka.

Her other con was that she could only stay with her shield for a certain amount of type, which got naturally better with every time she practiced but she could end up with massive headaches if she went overboard.

(Y/n) finally replied, "I think I can go about 20 minutes with no painkillers."

"Okay fine, you owe me a new pillow, make it red, spicy food I could care less what exactly and we can practice starting Monday." The blonde than turned without closing his door, "Now come in extra and tell me what the hell you want."

Bakugo has started to become curious as to why (Y/n) had been so desperate to get his help. He plopped onto his bed and motioned for her to sit on his desk's chair.

She closed the door on the way in, "Uh- Well do you know what Tiktok is?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't want to do a stupid dance with you."

(Y/n) laughed, "What? No, you don't have to dance."

"Okay good, cause theres no way in freakin hell I'd dance with you." He clicked his tounge.

She stopped laughing, "Sheesh okay no, you just need to do a small challenge with me."

"What do you mean?"

She fiddled with her hair, "Okay let me show you can example. Put up your hand."

Bakugo raised his hand up, "Now what?"

"Put a finger down if you want to be the number one hero." (Y/n) said.

Just as she thought he put a finger down.

"Okay now put a finger down if you like Deku." This time he didn't put his finger down, "Put a finger down if you like spicy food." Once more he put his finger down.

"Alright I get it." He then put his hand down and looked at her, "so that's it?"

(Y/n) wasn't sure on how much she should let him in on, "Uh yeah thats basically it. Can I come over to your dorm everyday for the next 11 days then? To record and stuff?"

"Ugh whatever, make sure its after 7 though. I sleep until 5 and do my work afterwards. Plus I don't want anyone asking me why you're coming over." The blonde replied.

"Okay thanks Bakugo!" (Y/n) said cheerfully. She then got up and walked towards the door. "I'll treat you to that food tomorrow and I'll get you the pillow before Monday."

He just nodded, "Close the door on your way out, airhead."

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye!" The girl walked out and pulled his door shut.

Bakugo laid down on his bed and stared at his ceiling.

"What the hell did I just get myself into?" He said out loud to himself.

He rubbed his temples, "And more importantly, why the hell did I flinch when she touched my hand."

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰
and so it begins.
>[Confirm]< [Cancel]

⇥ Alexandra logging out...
✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
2K 95 12
written by, @sokimiyum โ“˜ og: Kลhei Horikoshi โ“˜ status : ongoing/semi-hiatus แฐ.แŸ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunders...
2.1K 81 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
8.3K 87 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...