MARVELLOUS || T.M.R.

Af almondsnmilk

BOOK ONE He was a monster. A marvellous monster. Mere

MARVELLOUS
•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWNETY•
•TWENTY ONE•
•TWENTY TWO•
•TWENTY THREE•
•TWENTY FOUR•
•TWENTY FIVE•
•TWENTY SIX•
•TWENTY SEVEN•
•TWENTY EIGHT•
•TWENTY NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY ONE•
•THIRTY TWO•
•THIRTY THREE•
•THIRTY FOUR•
•THIRTY FIVE•
•THIRTY SIX•
•THIRTY SEVEN•
•THIRTY EIGHT•
•THIRTY NINE•
•FOURTY•
•FOURY ONE•
•FOURTY THREE•
•FOURTY FOUR•
•FOURTY FIVE•
•FOURTY SIX•
•FOURTY SEVEN•
•FOURTY EIGHT•
•FOURTY NINE•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY ONE•
•FIFTY TWO•
•FIFTY THREE•
•FIFTY FOUR•
•FIFTY FIVE•
•FIFTY SIX•
•FIFTY SEVEN•
EMPYREAN

•FOURY TWO•

4.5K 174 16
Af almondsnmilk

A week passed of the couple enjoying their summer together in her home, she had shown Tom the near by village. Giving her some rekindled memories of her childhood, they rode horses, swam in the nearby lakes even having daily picnics. In all honesty everything felt normal, two young adults pursuing a relationship, not scheming about what the world should be. Ways to become the greatest anyone would see, out doing Grindelwald and Dumbledore. Today was the day of the Malfoy Manor Ball, Tom already dressed in black slick dress robes, he fixed his cuffs walking back into Conscious room seeing Trinket tightening her corset.

"Careful Trinket!" Conscious exclaimed.

"Trinket very sorry Miss. Jones." The elf apologized.

"Would you like some help?" Tom asked. She turned towards Tom, colour rising in her cheeks not only for his appearance but she was standing in a mere corset and stockings.

"Would you mind?"

He eyed her, lust darkening his eyes. "Not at all darling."

"Shoo Trinket, prepare the floo." Conscious commanded, to which the elf scurried away, Tom walking over taking her place. He wrapped his hands around some of the lace at the back, pulling it slightly earning a sharp inhale.

"Is this to tight?" Tom asked, looking through their reflection worried he had hurt he.

"It's perfect." She smiled through the mirror.

He smiled back, before glancing down again. "I just tie it?"

She laughed a bit nodding. "A simple bow is perfect."

He nodded, tying a the lace together before letting his hands trail down her hips, turning her so she was looking at him. Her makeup slightly done, black surrounding her eyes making the blue stand out like deep waves in the ocean. Her lips shined with the candles around the room.

"Careful, you might fall in love with me with such intense starring." She mocked.

He simply grinned, kissing her lightly. "You speak as if it is a bad thing. If I recall Ms. Jones, you already claimed I loved you."

She flushed red slightly. "Well you do no hate me, so you must have strong feelings no?"

He squeezed her sides lightly, not responding. He knew he had feelings but it wasn't love- it would be impossible. He felt a joy around Conscious but could not bring himself to feel more, he had no hate but he had no love either. And he wasn't even sure if he had wanted to feel this, love was a weakness. He was fearless and no one without fear is a man who walks with no heart. He couldn't give her his heart, not even on the grounds of being conceived off of false love but he was in no position to have a weakness. He needed power he wanted it and Conscious because something that would be used against him in the future he couldn't allow.

"Darling, I cannot love you." He whispered.

"You can Tom, and you will one day." She returned with a smile, squeezing his upper arms before turning away.

She walked to her dress waving her hands, engulfing her in black smoke for a moment, before the air clearing revealing herself. She stood in an off the shoulder black gown, snug onto her body, before flowing every so slightly at the ends. She wore the red ruby necklace Tom had given her for Christmas, causing him to smile even deeper.

"You look stunning." He complimented her, walking over to her again, holding her close.

"As do you." She returned, taking his hand. "Now we must head on, shall we?"

Tom nodded allowing her to lead the way. "I've never used a floo before." He admitted.

She glanced at him. "It's rather simple, take the power through it into the fire stating where you'd like to go. Abraxas said on his owl say 'Entrance Malfoy Manor'."

"You sent the elf to set it up? Are we stepping into a fire?" He asked as they walked down towards the main floor.

"Trinket." Conscious corrected. "Yes, it's in a fireplace." How odd. Tom thought, sometimes his muggle upbringing really do show. He hated it.

"Miss. Jones! Trinket set up floo." Trinket exclaimed rubbing for them.

"Thank you Trinket, please rest tonight we will be back later if not tomorrow. Please feel free to eat whatever." Conscious smiled.

"Thank you Ms. Jones. Take care Mr. Riddle!" Trinket said smiling back before disappearing with a click.

"You are the first witch or wizard i've seen treat an elf with such.. humanity." Tom noted.

She shot him a look. "They are creatures just as us, there isn't any need to be rude."

"You'll love The Malfoys then."He snickered.

She frowned. "They treat them poorly?"

"I'm afraid that is an understatement."

Her eyes darkened slightly. "They are as meaningful as humans, they work very hard and deserve some form of good treatment!"

"I know now darling, please for tonight keep your temper and thoughts to yourself, we are guests and I need this night to gather information." Tom explained, rubbing a thumb over her hands to calm her.

She signed nodding. "My apologies."

"No need darling, you can hex them all tomorrow." He joked, though he could see her thinking about this.

"Perhaps now come before we're late!"

Conscious dove her hand into the white powerful next to the fireplace in the main room, still holding Toms hand she threw the powder yelling- "Entrance Malfoy Manor!". A dream smoke appeared as the duo stepped in, taking them right outside the manor.

"I had always thought apperations were something." Tom muttered, shaking his shoulders to get rid of the lingering pain.

"You'll get use to it." Conscious laughed before taking in the beauty of the Manor. It was massive, bigger than her home.

"And you were shocked at my home?" Conscious asked Tom.

He shrugged a bit. "Both are larger than what I grew up with."

She bit her lip, fidgeting this world was still new to him, wealth power all of that he never had growing up.

"I'm sor-"

"Finish that and I'll hex you right here." Tom cut her off. "Do not pity me."

"I just can't help it at times."

"I know."He signed. "I know."

He hated been seen as a weak boy, those feeling, emotions he had as a child made him sick. He vowed to never feel as weak as he did back then and he certainly wouldn't let his past baggage form the man he will become.

"Tom!" They heard a voice call from a distance- Zevi. He was walking down the steps towards them, wearing dark blue dress robes.

Tom looked up, clearing his face of any emotion previous shared before offering a hand for Zevi to shake, which he did before moving to hug Conscious.

"Don't you two clean up nicely." Zevi complimented with his charm.

"As do you." Tom grinned. "Have the others arrived?"

"All buy Avery, he returned from America this morning. I'd imagine he is running late." Zevi explained. "Come come, Malfoy is dying without us."

The trio walked up the stairs to the main door, entering seeing guest placing jackets away. The walked to the main hall which was crowed with witches and wizards all from the Ministry. Conscious pointed out their silver hair friend, gesturing for him to come which he did with a massive smile.

"Riddle, Conscious. I'm pleased you both made it." Abraxas said.

"Thank you for inviting us." Conscious returned.

"Are your parents around?" Tom asked.

Abraxas nodded. "They were just asking about you, I swear they cherish you more than I."

"Anyone would cherish Tom over you." Zevi teased, earning a shove from Abraxas. "Thanks mate."

Zevi laughed. "I'll go find Alphard and Orion, we'll meet in twenty by the food?"

"Always eating Prince?" Tom raised a brow.

"I am not one to pass up such well prepared food now Riddle." Zevi shrugged before walking away to find the others.

"Come come, follow me." Abraxas instructed. "You both look magnificent tonight as well."

"Thank you." Conscious smiled, Tom simply nodded snaking his arm around his waist keeping him close.

"I warn in you advance Conscious, my parents are a bit prejudice about blood status. So I apologize in advance." Abraxas frowned knowing how high up the Malfoy family were.

"Tom had given me a small warning already."

"Only on how they treat the house elves." Tom explained. "She treats her as a queen."

"My family definitely doesn't treat them like queens." Abraxas signed. "Again I apologize."

They moved towards the front of the hall, seeing a man and women dressed in expensive white silk robes and gowns, clearly standing out from the rest.

"Father, mother you remember Tom?" Abraxas spoke. The two smiled at Tom.

"How could I forget such a wonderful young man!" Abraxas father spoke. "And who is this?"

"Conscious Jones sir, your home is absolutely divine. I appreciate your invitation." Conscious introduced herself.

"Jones. Is that a muggle born name?" Abraxas mother spoke, disgust lacing every letter.

"No, I'm a pureblood." She corrected her. "My family resides in Russia, my father was a general in the Ministry as my mother studied herbology and positions. One of the greatest teachers in Russia."

"Well in London i've at least never heard of Jones." Abraxas mother said, disgust clearly written on her face.

"Perhaps you know my father better as Kozmotis Pitchiner." Conscious snapped slightly.

His fathers eyes widened slightly. "You are the daughter of Kozmotis?"

She nodded, her lips twitching up into a sly smile. "Now it rings a bell?"

"Who is-?"

"He is a very powerful man my dear, and she is as equally as powerful if not more." Abraxas father cuts his wife off. He takes Conscious hand, kissing the back. "It's an absolute pleasure to be in the same room as you. Dear get use some wine we have special guest."

Mrs. Malfoy stares at her husband before scurrying away getting drinks.

Toms eyes met Abraxas who was starring at the whole dispute in awe, he's never seen his father kiss up to anyone so quick. Nor has Tom realized the power Conscious truly held over the world. This only fed into his ego, that one day his name will have every man, women and child react the way Mr. Malfoy had.

"I'm sure it is." Conscious nodded.

"Tom my boy, you have picked out the finest apple on the tree. My son tells me you've passed Hogwarts with flying colours?" His father speaks, praising.

"I am lucky sir." Tom started, eyes flickering to meet his. "I had, I even requested to teach next year- though Headmaster Dippet refused my application."

"What a fool! Though you always have a place in the Ministry. Your talents are far to precious to waste. Wouldn't you agree son?"

Abraxas nodded, giving a false smile. "Yes, though I believe Tom would've excelled the expectations Hogwarts offers for the better."

"Teacher is something Tom is amazing at." Conscious added. "But the Ministry, Tom you would work well there."

"I would rather excel in teaching than Ministry, the way teaching has such an influence on children i find more fascinating. How easy it is to put topics into young minds, you could build a society for great causes." Tom explained.

"That is something Hogwarts always needed! We teach those children about muggles at a young age, rather a waste to teach them something so useless. We should be teaching them how power is the way, how important status and blood lines truly are." Mr. Malfoy agreeing with Tom.

Toms lips curled into a grin. "It feels good to have a such a powerful man such as yourself see eye to eye with."

"Plenty of men here will agree with you Tom, my let me go say hello to a few members and I'll be sure to send them over to you. The young ones are the future for great." Mr. Malfoy smiled before walking away leaving the teens alone.

"I apologize Conscious I knew they were-"

"It's alright Abraxas. Though I am in need of a drink, shall we boys?" Conscious said waving him off.

"Did I hear drinks?" Avery yelled, before clasping his hands on Abraxas's shoulder.

"Why must you do that every time!" Abraxas exclaimed being startled.

"Cheer you Malfoy you sound like a girl." Alphard teased.

"I think a week away from you all was to short." Abraxas muttered. "Now drinks I am beginning to believe I need some as well."

"We are here to get information and more contacts." Tom scolded. "Not to party."

"One glass each Riddle, to loosen the nerves?" Zevi begged.

"One won't hurt Tom, besides. Mr. Malfoy is already on the plan to speak to some men." Conscious said.

Tom signed before nodding. "One each only or I will give you a reason to want to drink"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.2M 99.9K 42
❝ 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍! ❞ previously titled; clairvoyant post-war harry potter x oc
54.9K 968 55
He's lost and confused. He's a death eater. But he's madly in love, her life means more to him than his own. Explicit content
73.7K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*
623K 19.7K 147
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.