UNEXPECTED | lkr

By yonarese

(Y/N) (L/N) was known for her perfect and flawless performances and for her great talent in the music industr... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
SPECIAL
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

TWENTY-ONE

788 38 20
By yonarese

I stare at my hands as I sit by the door of our room. My puffy eyes trailed to the windows, noticing how the sun was slowly going up. I yawned for the nth time, shaking my head to try and keep myself awake.

I've been waiting for her to leave the room, sitting her since the second I left the room. I wanted to enter the room and just hug her, but I wanted to give her the space she asked for.

I felt my eyes close, exhaustion getting the best of me. I blinked a few times, my vision getting blurry each minute that passes. "I have to stay... awake.." I mumbled to myself as I pinch my arm. It woke me up a little, but it wasn't enough. "I need to say sorry,"

Tears started to surface my eyes once again, as I felt hatred for myself rise in me. I gripped my hands, nails digging onto my skin. I hate myself so much. Words can't describe how much I loathe myself. "I have to, I can't lose... her."

Slowly, I felt myself lose consciousness.

《》
Lu Keran

"Lin Fan," I put my hand on her shoulder, causing her to look at me. Lin Fan hummed, "I'll head off now, (Y/N) must've been looking for me now." She smiled, nudging me with her elbow. "Such a good girlfriend." She teases, making me blush.

"Go, go. Be a good girlfriend." Linfan pushes me off as I jogged off, waving goodbye to her. I slowed down as I almost reach the dorms. I felt my heart stop as I see two familiar figures close to each other.

I shook my head, trying not to think about it too much. I know the two are friends, and only friends. Yeah. Then that's when I realized. I haven't paid much attention to her lately. Is that why she goes to others?

"You could've went to Keran," I jolted up at the mention of my name, but decided to stay quiet. "I... don't know." I heard her voice. I bit my bottom lip as I looked down.

Where did I go wrong for (Y/N) to doubt me? Am I not enough...? Was I not a good girlfriend?

"Keran," I gripped my fists as I walked off, I can't take it. "Excuse me,"

《》

I let out the breathe I didn't know I was holding. As I heard the door close, my legs gave up and I collapsed back on my chair. I shut my eyes close as my hands grip on my hair. I didn't know what to feel.

"T-This wasn't supposed to happen..." I stuttered as I repeatedly bang my head on my desk. "Stupid," Tears flowed out my eyes as I brought my knees up to my chest. "Why," I grip on my hair tighter.

"did I have to make it worse?" I continued, opening my eyes, tears flowing out my eyes. "Why am I crying?" I scoffed, violently wiping the tears away.

"How could I let myself make you think like that...?" I frowned as I recall the events from earlier. I wasn't being the good girlfriend I promised I would be. I told her I would make her the happiest, but here we are, fighting.

Then again, I was hurt. (Y/N) doubted my feelings. She didn't trust me. At this point, I didn't really know what to do. Why is she not entering? Knowing her, she could've bursted in, in just a matter of minutes. Was this a matter of pride?

I stayed in the silence and comfort of the dorm for hours, debating whether I should approach her first or wait for her to approach me.

I pursed my lips as I stood up, noticing how I probably fell asleep since the sun was slowly rising up. I approached the door, feeling anxious.

I opened the door, only to feel my heart melt. I bit my lip as I see (Y/N) next to the doorway, passed out on the door. "You were waiting for me..." I gripped the doorknob as I crouched down to her level to admire her face.

I never really got to see her looking so calm and solemn. She was always either smiling or grinning. My smile dropped as I remembered the events from earlier. I made her cry. I noticed her red nose and puffy eyes. I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear as I put my arm on her nape, and under her legs.

I lifted her up with ease, noticing how she was really light. I smiled to myself, taking note that I should carry her more often.

I gently placed her on my bed, hesitantly removing my arms around her. I grabbed her blanket, making sure she was wrapped and comfortable. "I'm sorry, baby." I kissed her forehead, admiring her as she had a small smile on her lips.

"Let's not fight again."

《》
(Y/N) (L/N)

I woke up, my back aching like hell. Then that's when I realized, I wasn't outside on the floor. I wasn't familiar with the bed I'm on either, well rather, it was the scent I was familiar with. The familiar vanilla said made me sit up in surprise.

"You're awake, baby." I felt my bottom lip quiver as she looks up from her notebook. I immediately rushed down from the bed, surprising her. I wrap my arms around her neck, also wrapping my legs around her. "I'm sorry," I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry too, baby." I smiled, glad that our fight didn't turn too serious

《》

a/n

IM SORRY IT SUCKED???

oh! and if u guys like golden child, check out sewooooonly 's fanfic, 'Secret'! she just published it like 10 seconds ago but she'd appreciate your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 69
Returning from Korea for 2.5years, Jia Xuan comes back. Her dream, gaming. However, that one accident caused her to have her gaming skills to be bad...
39.7K 2.1K 47
'Love is a game' That's what Xu Jiaqi believe about love. If you're good for her then your relationship might last for some time. But if you're not...
1.4K 47 28
Explore the lives of the cps together! Do they have happy endings? This story will mainly be written on the life of the reader being an idol together...
111K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...