Pokemon: Midnight's Story (A...

By Truly_Merciless

This is a story about a sarcastic, introverted (and slightly battle-hungry) Zorua named Midnight, who meets a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Apologies
Chapter 18
More Apologies
Chapter 19
P.S.
Chapter 20
Deepest Apologies
Chapter 21
It's been a while, huh..?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 3

84 2 0
By Truly_Merciless

Sorry for the long wait guys. I promise updates will be more constant from now on. Thanks for still supporting the story!

After I got myself together, Star and I headed off in the direction of those creeps that knocked me over. On the way, Star asked me constantly if I was all right, and by the 7th time, it got really annoying.

"Can you, like, be quiet for several minutes?" I blurted out. I know. Mean as heck. Sorry.
Star looked a bit hurt. "B-but, why?"
"Because, you don't have to ask me if I'm okay, over and OVER again."
"Well, I want to.. That's what friends do right? They care for each other and make sure each other are alright."
"Wait. Y-you think we're... friends?" I asked, the fur on my back bristling.
"Why wouldn't we be?" Star asked, frowning.

Now that I thought about it, were Star and I friends? Other than me being a bit annoyed with her, we did get along well, and.. she hasn't left me all of a sudden, yet. Maybe we were...?

"I'm sorry, it's just that.., I don't usually have friends, you know.., in my life," I said, looking down at the ground. Now, I just felt pathetic.
"Oh, Midnight, I... didn't know..," Star replied. After a moment, she laid her paw on mine.

I lifted my head and looked her in the eyes. For some reason, they had this kind of, sparkle, in them. All of a sudden, I felt a weird tingling sensation run through my body, and... I felt like I wanted to stay like this, looking at Star in her eyes, with her paw on mine, forever.
"Star, I...," I started to say, but, suddenly, I was cut off by a loud, excited scream.
"What was that?!" Star gasped, jumping, taking her paw off of mine. Finally, I broke out of my trance.
"I-I don't know, but I think it'll lead us to those jerks, probably," I growled.

So, we headed off in the direction of the scream. Eventually, it led us to a big circle of Pokemon, jumping around and cheering. What they were all excited about, was a Pokemon battle. As I got a better look, I observed that the Pokemon battling were a Kirlia, the Emotion Pokemon, and a Golbat, the Pokemon who's butt I'm about to kick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 284 48
A re-writing of Mystery Dungeon, this story is about a timid Riolu who meets a badly-wounded Eevee and a shy Chikorita who give him the courage to co...
5.6K 369 23
All Shin Harper had ever wanted was a Pokémon by his side. As an only child living with his mother in the empty outskirts of the Alola region, isola...
965 15 15
Follow the story of a normal Eevee as she is sucked into... humanity? Adventures await as a friendship is formed to solve mysteries and concur compli...
463 3 46
In a remote corner of Unova, a Pokémon village hides from the omnipresent, barbarous humanity. Through cooperation, they flourish despite their small...