๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

By FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”

19.1K 531 1.3K
By FlappyFalcon05

Suggestion #3, BadBoyHalo

This one was suggested by @IHaveNoIdeaPlzHelp.

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your neck hurt under the heavy weight of your backpack, and you adjusted it in hopes of getting more comfortable as you walked. You rolled your shoulder and removed essential hair from under the fabric strap that had left your skin red, raw and irritated, but you just couldn't find yourself to care at the moment.

You were back in Florida.

And not only would you finally see your boyfriend of 1 year after a whole week of visiting your family in Europe, Germany to be exact, but you got to see your best friend, Darryl, once again.

But you hadn't told them about your arrival, that had come around the corner sooner than expected. You wanted it to be a surprise, and wanted to see what reactions would come from not only your boyfriend, but Darryl too.

The suitcase rolled behind you as you walked outside, and took in the familiar scent of Florida; the beaches, that you swore you could smell from there, the laughter, the hot weather that sometimes acted out. The air didn't smell weird anymore, like it did in Germany.

Oh, well, you know what they say: home is where the air smells like nothing and the water doesn't taste weird.

You hauled a taxi and swung off the heavy shoulder bag, stuffing your suitcase into the seat besides you and placing the bag by your feet.

The cab driver smiled politely at you as you gave him the address to your boyfriend's house, barely able to keep the excitement off of your face. Your whole body was nearly shaking, anticipating to finally see the face you had fallen in love with, and the face you hoped to spent many more years to come with.

You should've known better than to think he hadn't already moved on from you during your week of absence.

The trees, the cars, the people, it all whizzed past you in a blur as you gazed out the window, unable to keep the smile off of your face. Everything felt like home again, and the fuzzy feeling that had been missing for the last week, finally returned. Of course, it was great seeing your family again, but their constant bickering was almost unbearable from time to time.

Now you couldn't wait to see him...

Your heart didn't know if you meant Darryl or your boyfriend by that statement.

The cab drive seemed to last an eternity, so when you finally pulled into the driveway of your boyfriend's white mansion, you eagerly paid the driver and hauled your ass out of the car with your suitcase and shoulder bag. It had been hot in there, and the white t-shirt you were wearing now had an ever-growing stain of sweat on the back. You tried fanning your chest by repeatedly pulling at your shirt, but it was like the heat had suddenly taken over.

The sun is baking you like a potato, as Darryl would say, you thought with a smile.

Although, as the cab left the driveway of your boyfriend's mansion a frown suddenly took over your face when you saw the unfamiliar car in the driveway, parked right next to his black BMW that shone in the sun. That would be a pain to enter later, since it's probably been in the sun all day.

Maybe he's just having a friend over.

You thought nothing more of it, and simply let the smile take over your face once again. You let yourself feel happy again, excited, because you never knew when you could ever have the possibility to feel this way again, or when the amazingly addictive adrenaline rush would be over.

You fumbled with your shoulderbag as you tried finding your keys, but eventually pulled them out with a slightly harsh tug that almost ended up with you dropping all of your stuff.

You walked up to the front door after you let out a small jump of happiness, and muffled a squeal by pressing your lips together. Firstly, you grabbed the doorknob to check if the door was unlocked, which it usually was, but you had a habit of always having the key ready in your hand. You frowned when you found that the knob didn't made that usual click sound, and didn't give in to the pressure under your hand as it was locked.

That's weird, you thought. The door is always open.

But, you nevertheless shrugged it off, just like you had with the extra car in the driveway... And the fact that, when you thought about it, you hadn't gotten a single text from your boyfriend all week of you with your family.

Maybe he just knows you wanted to spend time with your family, you thought. Yeah, that's probably it. God, stop being so paranoid, Y/N.

You unlocked the door and stepped inside, where the smell of your boyfriend's cologne immediately hit you. That sweet yet dangerous scent, the one that had made you turn around when he walked by you for the first time. One that screamed that he could do wild things, yet also be a gentle guy with the touch of a God and a smile to brighten up your day.

It was one of the many things that made you fall in love with him.

Again, your heart wasn't sure if you meant your boyfriend or Darryl, but that thought was never sent to your head, yet simply stored in your heart as it knew your head would deny the thought the second it entered.

You didn't bother taking off your shoes, you were literally about to burst with excitement and anticipation, so you simply discarded your shoulder bag and let go of your suitcase, that immediately fell to the ground; the third and fourth wheels had fallen off after your trip to Denmark when you had gotten picked up at the airport by Darryl. In the heat of the moment, you hadn't thought about how it actually ruins a suitcase if you all-but haul it behind you and let it drop onto the cold floor without as much as slowing down. 

Darryl had helped you bury the wheels in his backyard after it was confirmed that you couldn't put them back onto the suitcase. You had even put small rocks on top of the graves.

And then Rat had peed on them, not knowing that it was the deceased bodies of two suitcase wheels.

You had shared a good laugh that day. So much that your stomach was actually sore the day after, and you had stayed in bed all day watching movies since your boyfriend couldn't come to the phone for a reason unknown to you.

You all-but sprinted into the living room, where you head the ever growing voice of your boyfriend. You could hear the smile in his voice.

As you were about to enter the living room, however, you stopped, when a female giggle rung through the air, one that was obviously fake and very forced. You furrowed your eyebrows, and leaned against the wall next to you with the intention of eavesdropping, just slightly.

He couldn't be cheating, you knew that. He told you he was a good guy, and different from the others.

You hadn't thought about the fact that he actually had to tell you that in order for you to believe it. How you had needed that reassurance before you dated him.

Darryl was different. You had always known that he in fact was very different from every man. His adorable voice and pick of vocabulary always managed to stand out in a crowd, as well as his sandy hair and square glasses. Many thought he looked weird, you thought he looked cute.

That's at least according to your heart.

"Marina," You heard your boyfriend sigh lovingly, "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Marina asked curiously, with a slight edge of flirtation in her voice, that almost had you gagging.

"... I think..." Your boyfriend pondered over it for a few seconds, and you could almost imagine the face he was making. It was the face he made right before he told you he loved you. Like he actually had to think about it. Like it would be a mistake if he said, but said it because... Why not?

You had thought that face to be his loving face, the one you always hear about in cliches, where he would stare into your eyes, gazing at them with affection and the promise to never leave you.

It hadn't been that stare.

"I think I made my choice." He then suddenly said, confidently.

"And what is your choice?" She asked in a pitchy voice, one that almost had you gagging once more. She sounded like a blond bimbo that Spifey had harvested of brain cells.

"I wanna be with you." Your boyfriend said, "Not Y/N... I think you're the one for me."

A moment of silence passed through the air as tears suddenly welled up in your eyes, and the conversation in the room next to you faded into a blur that buzzed slightly in your ears.

What. The actual. Fuck.

Despite the tears, you felt anger. Anger towards your boyfriend, who had reassured you that he was the one for you, that had told you he wasn't like the rest of them. Yet here he was; you had been gone for a week, and he had already found someone new?

What. The actual. Living. Fuck. 

Anger. A blind anger soared through you as you clenched your hands together, forming a fist that turned white at the hard pressure. You saw red, and all you could focus on was how he had just openly chosen another girl, even if she knew he had a girlfriend, and he hadn't even cared to wait to tell her until he had broken up with you? Until you had come back?

If the two were in love, you would of course respect that. You didn't choose who you fell in love with. But the fact that he went behind your back, and just chose someone else before even talking to you about it, was what hurt you the most.

You didn't feel sad that you knew your breakup was around the corner. You felt sad because he had turned into everything he promised that he wasn't in just a week.

You burst through the door to the living room, where you, as you suspected, found a blond bimbo girl... On top of your boyfriend... Kissing him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You screamed.

You watched as the two immediately broke apart, and your boyfriend pushed the bimbo off of him, rising to his feet with wide eyes like a deer caught in a headlight.

"Y/n," He breathed nervously, "You weren't supposed to come home before in three days... What-what are you doing here?"

"Not being reunited with my trustworthy and loving boyfriend, that's for sure." You sneered, your lip twitching angrily and your eyes narrowing on his figure that seemed smaller than usual. He had never seen you angry before, "And, don't worry about the whole 'now I have to talk to Y/N about the fact that I'm a lying sack of shit and chose another girl after she was gone for a week'. I'm gonna make it really easy for you."

You ripped off the necklace that you had been wearing all week, and threw it on the ground before you.

"You're a fucking piece of shit, Harry," Not babe, not baby, his real name, "And we're done."

The tears fell the second you exited his house, and suddenly, you felt the bursting in your heart as you trembled, and nearly just sagged against the wall to his house when you choked on a sob that so badly wanted to escape... He didn't even try calling your name as you stormed out, nevertheless try to stop you... He didn't want you anymore.

What were you gonna do now?

Call Darryl, you thought. He'll surely be happy to see me.

You pulled out your phone as you tried to keep your hands steady, and unlocked it with touch-ID after it has denied you one time.

You found his number quickly and pressed the call button as you put the hot phone to your ear.

It only took one of the annoying beeps before he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" His voice flooded your ears, and you couldn't help but find some relief in hearing his voice, some familiarity, security. "Y/n? Is that you?"

"Darryl," You breathed shakily, wiping a tear away from your cheek, only for it to be replaced in an instant, "C-Can you come pick me up?"

"Why? Are you okay? What happened? Who hurt you? What's going on? Aren't you supposed to be in Germany? Where's Harry? Where are you?" He drowned you with questions, and you chuckled slightly to hide the fact that just your boyfriend - ex-boyfriend's name brought you even more pain than what you were already in.

"I'm okay..." You hesitantly said, "I think so, at least... I got home early from my family's house, and I found Harry with another girl at his place. Can you come pick me up, please?"

"Oh my goodness," Darryl exclaimed, angrily, "He cheated one you? How dare he!"

"Yeah," You croaked out, sniffling.

"Are you still at his house?" He asked. You replied with another 'yeah', nodding your head even if he couldn't see it.

"Okay. I'm gonna be there in a bit. Hang in there, muffin."

You spend the next 20 minutes sitting up against the wall, trying to stop yourself from crying. Your bags had been thrown carelessly beside you, and you thanked God that the rest of the wheels stayed on your suitcase. You didn't know if you could deal with ruining it even more right now, despite the suitcase not meaning all that much to you.

Your phone suddenly vibrated in your hand, causing you to jump slightly.

BadboyMuffin:
I'm here, you coming out?

You:
Be there in a minute

You sniffled again, your nose feeling stuffy as you got up and picked up your stuff. The irritated feeling of your shoulder felt like nothing against your broken heart now.

He was standing there, like some sort of angel sent from above. Angel suited him. He was BadBoyHalo, after all. Even if there was nothing bad about him.

He stood in front of his car, waiting for you with a frown permanently stretched across his face as he threw the hardest glare you had ever seen him wear, at Harry's house. His eyes burned with hatred and... blood thirst. He looked like he was about to go in there, grab Harry and pounce on him. 

You had no doubt that he could do it if he was angry enough, but violence wasn't him - he would regret it the second he threw a fist, no matter how good it felt.

When he got his eyes on you, they changed from hatred and blood thirst, to the soft eyes that you knew so well in a matter of seconds.

He walked over to you, seeing the tears that stained your cheeks, and he panicked slightly. He had never seen you cry before, the tears staining your face making his heart ache to lean over and wipe them away with his fingers, but instead, he grabbed your bags from your hands, as if to ease the grant weight you were carrying. He didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.

You both didn't say anything on the ride back, both of you having a mutual agreement that his house was where you were going. The car was completely silent. Darryl didn't know if he had to say something or if he should just let you be, but he had halfway through the drive put a hand on your knee, squeezing it slightly. You had looked over at him, seeing how he avoided your eyes, and had smiled slightly before covering his hand with yours.

And that's how you got there, laying on his couch with Rat cuddling beside you and your head in Darryl's lab as night time fell upon you.

He had stayed silent, just watching you and your slightly hollow eyes. It hurt him, seeing you like this. So lifeless and dull when you normally was so happy.

And it was all Harry's fault.

"... Muffin, you deserve so much better than him." He said suddenly, making you look up at him.

"What?" You asked hoarsely, your voice scratching your own throat as you hadn't used it since Darryl had come to pick you up from Harry's house.

"You deserve better than him." He repeated, "Like, literally, he cheated on you. He's a foolish piece of baguette, I'm telling you. And you deserve better than him. You deserve someone who knows just how important you are, and that you, my little muffin, is irreplaceable and no other woman could ever be better than you."

"Do you really mean that?" You sniffled, wiping under your eyes as you tried your hardest not to start crying again.

"Oh my goodness, of course I do." Darryl smiled, "you know I don't like lying to you."

Your heart skipped a beat as you looked into his green eyes, and it was as if you suddenly saw some new things about him that your eyes before had skimmed past.

He was actually kind of cute. His beard, green eyes, the square glasses; many of his fans thought he looked ugly, but you thought he looked beautiful. Both on the outside and inside.

"Y/n.." He mumbled, looking down into your eyes, "I have to, uh, I think I have to... Confess something."

You hummed in question, not tearing your eyes away from his. To him, it looked like you were just interest in what he had to say. To you, you didn't want to tear away your eyes, because it felt like you had just seen him for the very first time... Just more handsome and very much more attractive.

"... I think I might li-- uh..." Darryl started stammering, his words jumbling together to try and create a sentence, but only ended up being unintelligent mumbling. "My heart... weird stuff, it does... When... When, uh..."

When I'm with you, you both thought.

"My heart does weird stuff when I'm with you, too..." You shyly mumbled, not looking away from him. "... But... I'm not sure I can be in a relationship right now, Darryl. I need some time."

"I'll wait." Darryl smiled, removing some hair from your forehead. "You deserve someone who'll wait. So I will."

The whole room fell silent once again, and it was just you and Darryl, looking at each other.

You, for the first time, saw that loving gaze that's always there in the cliche movies, just in his eyes. They looked at you, just you, and never flickered away for a second.

They just looked at you.

And all you saw was love inside of them. Adoration, love, stuff you never saw with Harry.

That's when you knew that he was gonna be the one, someday. Just not right now, as your heart was still bursting with sorrow about the events that had happened today. But someday... and you couldn't wait until someday was finally today.

"You know what we should do to try and make you feel better?" Darryl suddenly questioned, a sudden coy smirk appearing on his lips.

You sat up, and a slight cold feeling returned to you as your body didn't touch his anymore. Rat sat up as well, but she jumped off the couch immediately and ran upstairs, probably to go sleep in Darryl's bed.

"What?" You questioned.

"We should go throw eggs and rotten potatoes at his house." He smirked.

"... Rotten potatoes?" You asked, smiling. "You have rotten potatoes?"

"Well, I mean, I guess..." He trailed off, "Their expiration date was yesterday, so not exactly rotten... but just expired-by-one-day-potatoes. I heard they're just as good."

You laughed, nodding your head in agreement. Throwing eggs and expired-by-one-day-potatoes at Harry's house sounded like something you really wanted to do.

Despite your day having been filled with tears, standing outside of Harry's house at night with your future boyfriend, throwing eggs and potatoes at his house made your heart forget about the pain, just for a moment, as you heard the cracking of the eggshells and thumbs of the potatoes hitting his white house. The yellow splattering on the white walls, on his black car, on the bimbo's car, that was still parked in his driveway, even hours after you had left his house.

You laughed, you smiled, the two of you goofed around until the last potato was thrown and the last egg had been cracked.

And you stood there, in front of your ex-boyfriend's house with your new the one, but this one meant to last. A smile on your face, an empty pack of potatoes and eggs, admiring the work of chaos you had caused on his house.

Darryl stood beside you, with a proud smile as he curled the empty bag of potatoes into a ball and threw it in Harry's driveway. And it was like everything suddenly made sense, even if it felt like a complete chaos. Neither of you knew how or why, but it felt right...

The fact that it was now the two of you against the world once again.

You grabbed Darryl's hand, thankful that the darkness covered up your blush as you stood there beside each other, admiring your work while the stars above you were painting your future in the most beautiful pictures one could ever imagine.

A story of love was standing before you both. A story of true love.

_______________
Thank you for the suggestion! I hope this is what you meant, and that it lives up to your expectations :)

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment them down below.

And can we just talk about how this story almost have 1.000 reads after I just published it, like, 5 days ago??? What??? The??? Heck???? Thank you guys so much???????????

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential ๐Ÿ‘€ Most of these will be more than one pa...
400K 7.5K 12
dream x reader!! he'd do anything for her no smut btw:) medals: #29 in dreamxreader #24 in dreamwastakenxreader #16 in dream #13 in xreader #9 in min...
52.4K 492 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
223K 2.3K 21
George x Dream Oneshots :) Requests Welcome!