ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE

By Shahiedah1

At a point in life, everyone eventually fall in love. While for some falling in love is pretty sweet and for... More

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟA/N๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผINTRODUCTION๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘CHAPTER 1๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒปCHAPTER 2๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธA LITTLE SOMETHING๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’CHAPTER 3๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธCHAPTER 5โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCHAPTER 6๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธCHAPTER 7โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠCHAPTER 8๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅCHAPTER 4 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆCHAPTER 9๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐ŸšCHAPTER 10๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบCHAPTER 11๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚CHAPTER 12๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒCHAPTER 13๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€CHAPTER 14 ๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–คCHAPTER 15๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹
๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนChapter 16 ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ
๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณChapter 17๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„Chapter 18๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘Part 20๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธPart21โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ
โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธPart 22โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™Part 23๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจPART 24๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸPart 25 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹PART 26๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผPart 27๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฉCHAPTER 28๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ
โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐ŸทCHAPTER29๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธChapter 30๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸงPart 19๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ

371 63 6
By Shahiedah1

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
        YOU CAN'T ALWAYS SEE PEOPLE'S MENTAL HEALTH SO BE KIND ALWAYS
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

"Morning lectures are certainly the worst. No caps!" I admitted as I settled down into my seat.
"Hey bestie!" I heard Adam cheerfully mentioned.

"Adamu,what's up?"

"Stop calling me that" he Said earnestly, "Anyway, I am fine".

"Hey, why are you sitting beside me? Go sit somewhere else joor".

"Sannu (well-done) because you are the owner of the chair right" He teased. "Zama kusa da k, yanzu na fara( sitting down with you, I just started it)".

I couldn't resist the urge to hiss.
"So,guess what?" I said, my voice sounding happy.

"That you love me and going to be my gf?" He joked.

"What?!Hell no...not that,I am going to meet up with Fahad today".

"Oh okay...I am coming along, I want to get to know this Fahad guy more".

"Kill me!" I laughed. "You of all peeps".

ADAM POV
Khadija is such a nice girl! I can still vividly remember when I met her back in 100level.
Time for a drive to memory lane.
I went to buy a drink when I met this beautiful girl on hijab having what I call a "BRF" Bitch resting face. It didn't look like she was smiling or was frowning either.
I really wanted to talk to her but couldn't.
I guess I was being shy and all.

"Bani coke" I told the salesman.

"Bani Fanta" I heard her voice. It was really tranquilizing and quite sweet-toned too.

"Ga kudin (take your money)" she stretched out her hand to give her money.

"Take mine" I also stretched my hand to give mine.
"Kai gaskiya, I don't have change". How about I give you guys this 500naira. "You can go and look for change." The salesman mentioned.

"Ok toh" she said collecting the money from him.
I was really happy that day. Finally, I have gotten the chance to talk to her.

"So am to give you 450 and am to take 50naira". She said softly.

"You know what? Just forget it"

"Uhm excuse you! But no can't do. We have to go look for it together" She uttered.

"But..." I hesitated.

"But nothing. Let's go!"

"Woah!" Was all my subconscious mind could utter. I am going to get along with her just fine.
Little did I know we were going to turn into best friends.
End of memory lane

Now I think I am falling in love with my best friend. Confessing isn't going to be the right thing to do. I cant stand getting rejected
Worst still, is about what had happened.
What had happened between me and her sister,Ikram.

******************
"Seems like you dumb dumb is thinking" I noticed how Adam was quiet all of a sudden. "So, spill the tea. What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing!" He said plainly.

"Liar! You can't just be quiet for no reason. Spill it".

"Okay detective. I said it's nothing" he  replied laughing.

"Yooo maza!" Someone which I believe to be called imran, one of Adam's friends and our coursemate.

I honestly dislike him.I guess it's his aura or something. But, am pretty sure it's his ego.

"Hey Khadi, you didn't even tell him hello" Adam called my attention after he finished talking.

"Excuse me is not like we talk to eachother or something and also he didn't bother to say "hello" also".

"Okay o. Since 100level fah. Haba!"

"Please it's not my fault his attitude is annoying"

"Na you oh. Ehn you missed my call yesterday".

"Ohhhh!My phone was on silent" I lied.

And you didn't bother to call back  this morning when am pretty sure u saw it and you couldn't even text"

"Adam! Ah! No credit" I sternly uttered.

"Why didn't you say so? I would have transferred to you".

"Adam! First of all, are you okay? You are not acting yourself. Secondly, just because I said I don't have credit doesn't mean I want you to buy or send one. So a girl can't say that she doesn't have credit before you guys start assuming she is low key begging or trying to get your attention to send airtime. Huh! You asked me for a reason and I told you the reason or you want me to be rude or say it skipped my mind or something. Jeez!"

Adam kept looking at me like he saw some ghost. "Calm down girl! Calm down tigress. Calm down".

"Don't tell me to calm down" I just said what had to say because it's annoying.

"Okay,I get you Hundo p" but you know I was just asking. No need to be defensive".

"Attention! Attention! Class,we are going to have two C.A Tests this week. Which are CLL232, gst212 and sec213 on Thursday and Friday" the  class rep announced. And exam time table will soon be out may-haps next week.

"Oh god" the class chorused. 

"Woah,we are going to have a test. Three as a matter of fact". I turned to Adam. God knows I hate CLL232,that's contract law (1) and am sorry about speaking to you in that tone.

"No problem girl" He gave a thumbs up. "So Khadi,how about a reading session? I will be your reading partner".

"Sure! Am in although I have never really had one before". "So how do we go about it?" I asked.
"Hmm" he mumbled stroking his chin. "Well how about the library after the lectures.So we can prepare more"

"I don't really like reading at the library. It makes me sleepy and the rules are just Somehow and the people are..."

"Ok oo I get it before you start listing faults or reasons". How about... yes! A classes. It's nice for reading.

"Alright! Parfait" I smiled.

"Khadi,I will be right back okay. I gats to see that dan iska over there"

"Oh you mean Zahir. Lallai wai dan iska
You eh".

"Byeee! Guard my books with your life".

I was all alone. I was really enjoying Adam's company.

"Hey there" I turned to see no one other than Anas.
"Yane (what's up?)" He grinned merrily at me.

I looked at him flabbergasted because he came out of nowhere.

"Hey!" I asked surprised.

"Am sure you are surprised" he uttered.

"Oh yes I am. Where did you come out from?"

"Nowhere!" He replied carrying Adam books then placing them on my table. I will be sitting down here.

"But someone is..."

"So how are you doing? And I think this lecture won't hold since his time is almost up just some minutes remaining" He informed.

I was really hoping he would tell me why he didn't call back like he promised. I guess he forgot or not willing to talk about it.

"I am fine and how did you know he won't make it. Oh! I almost forgot. You are a literature student so you must be aware of how your lecturers work".

"Announcement! The lecturer won't be coming and yes! fitness trek will be on Sunday at 7:00am" The class rep announced again.

"Ahh thank God" I heard some people murmur.

Hmm,wizard! I guess you are right. He won't be coming after all"

"What can I say?" He raised his hands feeling smug after what he said was right.

"So Khadi will you be going for the fitness trek on sunday?"

"Fitness trek ko fitness wahala. I am already fit even though the fitness trek is for relieving exam anxiety".

He let out a laugh. "So have you ever gone for one?"

"Nah!" I replied.

"Why not?" He asked surprised. Don't tell me you are shy?

"Uhmm well... yes yes am shy is there a problem?"

"Nah not at all but I will love it if you would atleast attend. It's fun you know" he winked.

I will think about it. Ka ce ka sha zuwa kenan (just say that you have been attending).

"A mana sosai (yes very well)" he answered.

I just remembered I have an appointment with Fahad and it's few minutes to the time.

"I should get going now" I said to Anas.

Before I knew what was happening. He grabbed all the books placed on the table including Adam's.

"what the heck? Give them back" I semi-yelled.

"No!"

"Come on am not joking,give it back mana"

I tried stretching but couldn't even reach. He was that tall and I on the other hand am just an average potato

"Anas mana" I sighed. Give it back!"

Just then my phone started ringing and guess what? He snatched my phone from my hand and ran outside.

Wait a minute? What's happening? Why is he cheerful and playful all of a sudden. I couldn't help but wonder. Like, one minute he is nice to me and the next he is rude.
One minute he is serious and the next he is playful. What's happening?

No answer was given. I guess my mind was wondering also. I had to chase him outside trying to collect my phone. I am pretty sure Fahad is calling.

"What gives Anas" I yelled. Give me my stuffs mana. It's not funny!

"Toh Come and take it" he stuck his tongue out
I tried but couldn't reach. I gave up finally,
Looked for a suitable place to sit.

"Hey! Take your phone. Seems like someone has been calling" He approached me.

I snatched my phone from his hand not bothering to look at his face. I was pissed.
I unlocked my phone to see four calls I missed from Fahad.
Ya Allahu! I exclaimed.I was about to call when a call came through. Thank God,he is calling.

"Hello! Fahad am sorry for missing your calls I..."

"No need! I have seen everything. You were busy with your boyfriend!" He blurted out.

"No... is not ...." he abruptly ended the call.

I had this wtf look on my face. Like dude can you just hear me out.He is certainly misunderstanding.

I called two times but he didn't pick. I am pretty sure he saw the calls but still angry. I had to type a message but he didn't respond.
I can't stress myself anymore.
"I tried atleast" I muttered to myself.

"Khadi is something wrong?" Anas asked when he noticed my sudden mood change.

"I am fine" I smiled faintly. "No am not" I abruptly stood up, "Are you kidding me? Like are you for real right now? Look what you have caused" I said with a frown.

"Can you escort me over there?" He pointed at the vendor selling goodies.

I just gave him the wtf look.

"Come let's go or..." he quickly grabbed my bag. I had no option but to follow him. My valuables are in the bag.

"Mallam, bani KitKat chocolate na Dari Biyar(500naira)".

"Gashi (take)" he handed over the nylon to me.

"No! I don't want" I nodded in disapproval.

"You must collect it baki isa bah( you don't dare). Besides it's your favourite chocolate."

"Oh really" I chuckled. I said I don't want Ana dole ne( is it by force)."

"Oh my how did he know it's my favourite chocolate" I thought.

"Uhm that's because you once told him while you were at the park" my subconscious mind answered.

"A mana(yes) now collect it"

"I said no"

"Okay toh I know what to do" He tried opening my bag but failed.
Kai. This your bag eh! I don't know why some ladies bag is hard to open. "Mtcheew!" He hissed.

"Serves you right", I teased. "just give me my..." I was not even done talking when he figured out how to open the bag and inserted the nylon into the bag,closed it and tossed it but it fell on the ground.

"Oops!! My bad you aren't a good catcher. I guess you will have to pick it up" he stated.

"You are kidding right? You know I won't take..." I hesitated.

"Oh well bye bye" he chuckled then left
I guess I have to pick it up then" I sighed.
"1-0" I muttered. Anas is really something else.
*****************************************
"Hey bes! I will be there" I informed. Oh! You have seen me already"
.
"So you didn't tell me you had a bf and l believe you guys were having fun cuz I saw all what happened" Adam mentioned as he stepped down from the stairs.

"Oh come on not you too. He is not my bf" I pointed out, and what you saw isn't what it seems. "You know what? I can't explain".

"Sure! And about the fitness trek? Are you going to come. I know you and am sure you won't".

"You know what Adam? I will come insha Allah"

"Oh thank God...finally oh" He sounded excited. "What made you change your mind eh?"

"Nothing and don't get excited cuz I might change my mind soon"

"So you have started getting new customers?"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked plainly.

"As if you don't know what am talking about"

"No I don't" I replied.

You are troubling me koh" I pursed my lips.

"Ehn how about meeting up with Fahad? He asked.

"It was cancelled" I sternly uttered.

"Ok ooo" he replied noticing I am not in the mood to talk about it.

🌹🌹💥🌹🌹💥🌹🌹💥🌹🌹💥🌹🌹💥
THANKSSS!!😊
Y'all for your votes and comments.
Jazakallahu khayr 😇
Sorry,I haven't been updating for a while and...
My translation from hausa to English is a bit 🥺😣
Bear with me 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 11.9K 46
Some people find true love easy, some people battle endlessly to find it, some give up, and some never do at all. Being Black and Nigerian in an Ara...
281K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...
20K 2.5K 55
A coincidental car accident brought two souls meant for each other together at the time they never expected. Zayba Isah Bature, a sister to Hibba Isa...
16.1K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...