Savage (Fantasy! Bakugou x Re...

By SilentBlueHawk

After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Q&A
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Hiatus Notice
I'm Back
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
What comes next?
The choice is yours

Chapter 20

7.5K 297 346
By SilentBlueHawk

The silence of her hut was driving (Y/n) insane as she sat at the end of the bed fiddling with the pin between her fingers. Her satchel sat next to her, leaning against her hip as she tapped her foot on the ground nervously.

(Y/n)'s cheeks were stained with dried tears and now she looked like an empty shell as the rays of sunlight shone through her window and onto her face. Her throat was dry and her stomach felt like it was twisting in multiple directions, making her feel nauseous and hungry, but the food from last night still sat on the bedside table where she had left it.

The crystal eye glinted as the light hit the dragon pin, almost like it was watching her. It felt like it was watching her, but (Y/n) couldn't find the strength to throw it away or toss it where she couldn't see it anymore.

A knock at the door startled (Y/n). She quickly grabbed her satchel, stuffed the pin inside and haphazardly tossed it under the bed. Brushing back her hair and wiping the tears off her cheeks to make herself more presentable, she opened the door. Kirishima stood there waiting for her with a wide beaming smile on his face,

"Hey, we're going down for breakfast in a bit, care to join?" He asked. Her stomach growled in response and although she didn't feel like eating, she couldn't deny that she needed to eat. (Y/n) nodded forcefully,

"Yeah- uh- just let me get my boots on." She said hoarsely, though luckily it made it look as though she had just woken up so Kirishima didn't question it.

"Bakugou looks like he's in a better mood this morning." Kirishima chuckled, standing in the doorway as (Y/n) put her shoes on silently. She nodded, clearing her throat as she stood up.

Forcing a smile on her face she stood beside Kirishima and waited for him to start walking. They both strolled down the network of bridges in silence as they made their way to the hollow tree. Most of the crew was in there, but instead of eating, they were carrying kegs and barrels full of fruit and various other vegetables. Ashido and Sero were inside the hollow too, talking to Mitsuki off to the side.

They waved at (Y/n) and Kirishima as they made their presence known, well at least Kirishima did. (Y/n) stayed behind him, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Hey!" Ashido excused herself from Mitsuki and skipped over to two of them, "Mornin' (Y/n)!" She grinned widely, propping a hand on her hip, "Gosh, I still can't believe we're leaving!"

(Y/n) gave her a weak smile back, "Yeah. Weird..." She managed to croak out uncomfortably.

Ashido frowned, placing her hand on (Y/n)'s forehead, "Are you okay? You look sick." She asked in a motherly tone.

(Y/n) shook her head, finally giving a real smile at her friend's concern, "I'm okay. Just didn't sleep well."

"Bakugou said were sleeping like a newborn when he came to take the clothes to you last night," Ashido said with furrowed brows.

"Bakugou?" (Y/n) looked up in momentary surprise.

"Yeah, he went to wake you up and take you the clothes I gave him." She explained, stretching her arms over her head, "When he came back without you I assumed he'd let you sleep in."

(Y/n) swallowed, he'd come to see her. Her stomach fluttered when she saw Bakugou walk in the room, his presence changing the mood entirely. He caught her eyes and immediately came over to her, his head tilted to the side bashfully.

"About yesterday..." He paused when he looked closer at her face, "What's wrong, why do you look so tired?"

"I'm fine." She brushed off, "You don't have to say anything. I'm the one who should be sorry for not telling you."

Bakugou growled, "No, you shouldn't be apologising." He ran his hands down his face in frustration, "I was just... Worried."

(Y/n) smiled up at him, placing her hand on his cheek gingerly, "Thank you for worrying, I appreciate it." He resisted the urge to nuzzle her hand in front of the others and awkwardly pulled away, clearing his throat.

"Don't think too much about it dumbass." He glared at her with a playful expression in his eyes. (Y/n) just huffed at him, momentarily distracted from the nagging feeling crunching at the back of her mind, "Now tell me why you have bags under your eyes."

(Y/n) hands shot up to her face and she felt the slight puffiness of her under-eyes, "I- uh, had a dream and couldn't get back to sleep."

"Not that I particularly care, but do you wanna talk about it?"

Thinking for a moment, (Y/n) stared up at him, "I think Ochako managed to visit me in my sleep."

"Pink Cheeks?" Bakugou's forehead creased in confusion, "You're sure?"

(Y/n) nodded, deciding to leave out the part where she was dreaming about him too, "She said they all made it out okay."

"That's... Good, I guess." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Did she say where they were?"

She shook her head, "No, not that I can recall."

Bakugou nodded slowly as he took in the information.

"We could use some help over here!" Sero's voice called out as he picked up a keg of fresh rainwater and began to haul it to another crew member who passes it down a line of people leading outside.

The blonde boy cleared his throat and composed himself, putting on a slightly pissed expression as he looked at Sero, "We'll help out down at the boats, Kirishima will help load up here."

With a groan, the dragon boy dragged his feet over to Sero and Ashido, helping them pick up heavier barrels with little effort compared to most of the men.

Grabbing (Y/n)'s arm, Bakugou lead her down towards the beach where Kaminari was sat on the sand 'supervising' as the rest of the crew did all the work loading the supplies onto the ship little by little. (Y/n) swallowed, looking over at the spot she had been last night when Dabi had visited her.

She shook her head, clearing it of all thoughts and decided to detract herself with the task at hand. Kaminari smiled at (Y/n) as she walked closer, "Hey there, come to spend these last moments with me?" He winked, watching as Bakugou raised his lip distastefully at him.

"Shut it, Dunceface. Aren't you supposed to be keeping track of everything coming on the boat?"

Kaminari shrugged, "Supposedly."

(Y/n) pinched the bridge of her nose, "I'll help."

However, Bakugou pulled her back before she could grab the discarded journal beside Kaminari, "No, you're going to stay here and rest while Dunceface does his job. You'll be no use if you pass out. I'll get someone to bring you some food in a bit when the people have cleared, but you're not moving from this spot." He said as he prodded her to sit down.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms over her chest as she slumped on the sand, "What do you expect me to do all day? Just sit and do nothing?"

"Pretty much." He responded with a small smirk. He turned around and hit Kaminari over the back of his head as he began to walk over to where the crew were loading barrels onto the rowboat, "Stop slacking off and do your damn job."

Sighing, (Y/n) lay back in the sand and looked up at the sky. Kaminari copied her and shuffled closer.

"Hey, Kami?" (Y/n) addressed him in a quiet voice. Kaminari looked down at her in confusion and tilted his head, "I was just wondering, do you know why thing about the League?"

"The League of Villains?" He looked surprised, "Honestly, not much. Our crew has never really come in contact with them. The only thing we do know if that they're high in numbers and growing pretty rapidly. Most are just common thieves or bandits who wanted to join a higher guild, but so far the League is the biggest guild to our knowledge. Unfortunately for us, they're settled in Eragon, so the king of Elmont blames us for the majority of their attacks; they think we're the ones orchestrating the League."

"What-..." (Y/n) frowned, trying to find the right words, "What do you know about their members? Do- do you know any of their names?"

Kaminari shook his head, "Nope. All I know is that one of their leaders is a way overpowered necromancer, and the rest of them are mostly mages or warlocks... You know, magic folk."

Closing her eyes, (Y/n) nodded, "Okay, thanks."

"Is something bothering you?" Kaminari asked, looking at her with a slight from, "You can tell me if it is."

She shook her head and gave him a reassuring smile, "No, I'm okay. Just a bit tired."

Nudging her with the back of his hand, Kaminari returned her smile, "I'm here if you need me, alright?"

"Thank you, Kami." (Y/n) stretched her arms above her head, "I'm going to try and have a nap. Then, maybe then Bakugou will actually let me do something."

"You don't want something to eat first?" He asked, looking over at Bakugou who was carrying barrels over to the boat.

(Y/n) shook her head, "I don't feel like eating right now, I'll have something later when I wake up."

"Suit yourself," Kaminari brushed off his sandy hands and grabbed his notebook, "Just don't starve yourself, okay?"

Smiling, (Y/n) closed her eyes, drifting slowly into unconsciousness.

(Y/n) opened her eyes to find herself surrounded by forest and alone. She darted her head around to look for any signs of life, realising that she was the only one there.

She walked forwards, feet crunching through the dried-up leaves on the ground as she made her way through the trees. They slowly began to change, the trunks becoming taller and the branches turning into masses of green needles as she walked further into the forest.

(Y/n) shifted her head back when she heard a branch break behind her, only to be greeted by the still wintery forest of Elmont. Her home.

Frowning, she turned back around, noticing that she was now surrounded in the white forest.

​​​​​​It was soothing, and though she couldn't recognise this part of the forest, it felt like she had been here before.

"Ochako!" She called out. Silence followed, not even the wind made a noise as it brushed through the trees. She called out again, getting the same response as before.

Sighing she sat down. The snow was neither cold nor did it melt when she touched it, instead it felt soft under her fingertips, almost like cotton seeming like it wasn't even there. Once again she scanned the area for any hidden life, especially keeping an eye out for any faeries, but unfortunately, nothing caught her eye.

Giving up, she closed her eyes and lean back against a tree.

The bark felt surprisingly solid, more solid than most of the objects here. (Y/n) turned around and trailed her fingers down it in confusion, gently tracing the bumps and ridges. She furrowed her eyebrows curiously, a wave of calm rushing over her.

"(Y/n)."

(Y/n) woke up moments later, noticing how the sun had just past noon. Though she felt well-rested and more relaxed, (Y/n) felt slightly disappointed at her dream. She wasn't surprised, it must have taken a lot of Uraraka's mana to have stayed as long as she did last night.

"Hey." A soft female voice said from beside her. Ashido's face leaned over her, "We're about to leave, I just came over to say bye." Her voice was strained as she smiled down at (Y/n). Behind her stood Kaminari and Sero, with Bakugou and Kirishima watching behind them.

(Y/n) frowned and sat up, brushing the sand from her hair and cheeks,

"Already?" She croaked tiredly. Ashido nodded and took (Y/n)'s hand in hers.

"It's been an honour sailing with you (Y/n), I'm going to miss you."

(Y/n) shot forward and hugged her tightly, climbing to her feet. Ashido shut her eyes and wrapped her arms around the girl kneeling on the sand.

"Do you have to go just yet?"

Kaminari snorted from behind her, "And keep the ladies back home waiting any longer?" He said, trying to ease the tension, "Sorry babe, you're not the only one who yearns this beautiful face."

"Our offer still stands," Ashido pushed Kaminari aside and smiled at her, "You're welcome back with us. We still have room on the ship for another girl."

Bakugou clenched his fists behind her, his breath hitching slightly.

(Y/n) looked between the three pirates, then at the boys who she had been travelling with for so long, "I think, for now, my place is here." She smiled at Bakugou who averted his gaze quickly so that she couldn't see the slight relief wash over his face.

With a nod Ashido rose to her feet and looked at Kaminari and Sero, "Say goodbye, we're preparing the last of the cargo and crew to leave soon."

Sero bounded over to (Y/n) picking her up off the floor and flailing her around playfully, "Ah, I'm gonna miss my training buddy. It's boring fighting Denki all the time, especially since I always win."

(Y/n) laughed at Kaminari's jaw-dropped face as Sero put her back down again. The blonde boy walked over to her and enveloped her in a hug,

"For the record, I let him win." Kaminari huffed, tightly squeezing her as she returned his embrace before moving back to look at him.

"Go get your ladies." She prodded her fist against his shoulder playfully, pushing him back. Kaminari chuckled, bowing at her before turning and jogging down to the rest of the crew, closely followed by Sero and Ashido - who tipped her hat at them before she left.

(Y/n) smiled at them for a moment, watching the feather flutter in the wind as it began to pick up, indicating that it was most likely going to rain again soon.

Then a sudden thought hit her, "Mina wait, I forgot to give you back your hat!" (Y/n) called out to her, making the captain turn around and look at her, "It'll at least give you something to remind you of me until I need it next!"

Ashido grinned, "Be quick!" She called back. (Y/n) twisted her body around and ran back towards the tree houses, rushing across the bridges towards her hut.

Her body barreled through the door to her hut and she began to frantically search for where she had left the hat.

A voice cleared behind her and she jolted at the sight of Bakugou stood in her doorway smirking at her, "You might wanna hurry up, the crew are going to be boarding the boat soon."

"Can you help me?" (Y/n) rushed out, feeling out of breath from running. Bakugou rolled his eyes at her as they began to search for the hat Ashido had given her at the beginning of their journey together.

It caught her eye suddenly, barely sticking out from behind the pile of unused clothes that she hadn't touched since she got here. Her hand reached out to grab it and she carefully brushed it back into place, reforming the areas that had become creased.

"Katsuki, I found it." She said examining it for any more dents.

When the boy didn't respond she rolled her eyes and turned around,

"Are you even listening to-?" Her heart stopped as she saw Bakugou stood by her bed, in his hands he held the one thing she that she hadn't wanted him to find.

"Where did you get this?" He whispered out, eyes furrowed in confusion as he stared down at her leather satchel. Anxiety shot through her body as his red eyes glanced up to look at her, his fingers tightening around the bag, "You- you left this at the village, how do you have it now?" His voice rose shakily as he stared at her sternly.

"I don't- I-" Her words caught in her throat as all she could look at was her satchel.

"Damn it (Y/n)! Tell me why you have the fucking bag!" She flinched at his tone, stepping towards him slowly.

"Katsuki-"

"No, don't Katsuki me!" He growled, "You left this at the village when the league attacked. Are you with them? Is that how you got the bag? Have you been meeting with them in secret?!"

"N-no-! Well, yes but... it's not- I'm not-"

The betrayal in Bakugou's eyes made her stutter to a halt. He backed away from her, looking back down at the satchel.

"What else are you hiding?"

(Y/n) swallowed, curling her arms around her stomach as she began to feel sick, "Nothing..."

"Stop fucking lying!" Bakugou snarled, clenching his fists as his chest was heaving aggressively and his eyes glazed over.

Before he could open the satchel, (Y/n) lunged forward, grabbing it, "Bakugou, please don't!" She cried out as she tried to tug it away from him, but his grip remained firmly on the handle, pulling it away from her.

"Let go." He demanded. She retaliated by heaving it back again,

"Please, I'm begging you-"

"For the gods' sake! Just tell me what's in the-" The handle snapped.

(Y/n) fell back, landing hard on her hip as the contents of her satchel scattered across the wooded floor. Bakugou stumbled back, quickly steadying himself. In a panicked state, she quickly lurching forward, grabbing the dragon pin on the floor along with the rest of her things. She shuffled them into her arms, before grasping for her book.

A hand reached out and carefully picked it up before she could so much as touch it.

Bakugou stared at the book, his brows furrowed and his lips parted slightly as he exhaled. (Y/n) froze in place as he flicked it open and stared down at the pages. He was silent, face a voice of emotion as he stared down at the book for what seemed like hours.

"Katsuki..."

It clattered to the ground as Bakugou stormed out of the door. (Y/n) pushed herself to her feet, running after him as he marched towards the bridge leading towards his own hut, "Katsuki, please stop." She begged him.

Before she could reach out her swung around, glaring down at her, "Don't touch me!" He seethed at her through clenched teeth, jolting his arm away.

She backed off, pulling her hand to her chest.

His red eyes softened into a sadness that caused (Y/n)'s heart to clench, "Why?" His voice was an angry whimper, "Why didn't you tell me?"

(Y/n) swallowed, shaking from head to toe, "I didn't know how."

Bakugou shook his head, clenching his hands into fists, "Bullshit!"

He turned away again, walking across the bridge but stopped once again before he got too far, "Were you with the League this whole time? Was this their plan, to get me to- to fucking fall for you so you could stab me in the back when the time was right?" He whispered out, running his hands through his hair in frustration, "Shit, it almost worked as well."

"I promise you, it's not like that." (Y/n) said, tears brimming in her eyes.

"How can I believe you, after everything you've lied about so far?" Bakugou turned to face her, "What can you do to prove that you're not still lying right now?" He waited for her to answer, but when she didn't respond a look of hurt crossed through his eyes.

He began to walk again, ignoring her pleas for him to turn back around.

"Katsuki, wait! Please, you have to understand, it's not what it looks like, just let me explain-" She rushed forwards, stumbling across the bridge to get to him when,

"Stay the hell away from me!"

(Y/n) jolted back in surprise at the malice within his ruby irises. His nostrils flared furiously and he shook his head, stopping angry tears that threatened to fall.

"You humans are all the same. You witches are all the same!" He croaked out, shoulders shaking, "I can't believe I ever trusted you!"

(Y/n) fell to her knees as she watched him walk away to his hut. Her heart shattered, she dejectedly dragged herself back to the house she had been staying in.

Closing the door behind her, (Y/n) slid down it sobbing. Her hands cradled her head as hot tears flooded down her face.

Her book lay on the floor in front of her and she resisted the urge to kick it. It wouldn't be of any use, it wouldn't change what she was nor would it erase what had happened in the past.

Taking a shaky breath, (Y/n) leaned her head back against the door, staring down at her satchel. In her heart she knew this would happen, that's just the way her life worked. One damn tragedy after another.

Picking herself off the floor she leaned down and grabbed the broken satchel, gingerly placing the discarded things back inside. When her fingers laced around the dragon pin, it sent a warm sensation through her fingertips, comforting her almost enough for her to let out a sad smile.

(Y/n) stared down at it, tracing her thumb over the delicate patterns carved into the silver metal, feeling a tugging sensation at the back of her mind like it was trying to speak to her.

Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed her book and the hat off the floor before swiftly exiting her hut and walking with determination back down to the beach. The sand crunched beneath her boots as she walked fast pace towards the small crowd of people.

Kirishima grinned at her, waving his hand above his head as she approached. His face immediately dropped however when she walked past him and strode towards Ashido, who jumped out of the boat that was on the verge of leaving.

"(Y/n)-?"

"I changed my mind, I'm coming with you."

Kirishima's jaw dropped in astonishment, "(Y/n), wait, what- why?" He stuttered out, but Ashido gave him a look that shut him up. Gripping (Y/n)'s hands between hers, she looked at the girl's tear-stained face.

"You're sure you want to do this?" Her voice was level but calm as her black eyes bore into (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones.

(Y/n) paused for a moment, glancing back at Kirishima who shook his head in confusion before looking back at the pink girl with narrowed eyes.

"I've made up my mind."

Ashido inhaled slowly but nodded, turning towards the boat where Kaminari and Sero stared at them both with equal amounts of confusion on their face.

"(Y/n), I-" Kirishima stepped forwards, "I don't understand."

(Y/n) smiled at him sadly, placing a hand upon his slightly scaled cheek, "Take care, Kiri. And thank you, for everything." She whispered, turning and wading through the water towards the boat.

Sero held out his hand and hauled her up along with Ashido, who both took a seat next to each other. (Y/n) didn't meet anyone's gaze, and instead stared down at the small amount of water that sloshed around in the very bottom of the boat as they began to row away from the island. She could feel Kirishima's eyes on her the entire time as they made their way back to the ship. However, as the ship grew closer, she suddenly heard a voice calling out to her,

"(Y/n)!" Her eyes shot up to see Bakugou running down the beach towards them, hit feet splashing through the water. He stared at her panicked as the men rowing the boat stopped for a moment, looking down at her expectantly.

"Keep rowing."

Her voice was quiet, but they complied; rowing further away from Bakugou as Kirishima came up behind him and restrained him from running any further. He fought against the boy's grip but fell to his knees into the shallow water when she turned her gaze away from him.

The crew helped her onto the ship, some even welcoming her on board as her feet hit the deck. She clutched her satchel and hat tightly as they secured the small boat with rope and called to raise the anchor.

The sails dropped lurching the ship forward as they set sail. (Y/n) sighed heavily, walking up to the helm where her three friends stood. She leaned her arms against the railing, staring out at the island, watching as Bakugou and the land slowly began to grow smaller and smaller the further away they got.

A pair of hands rested against the railing beside her. Kaminari looked out across the sea, his eyes trained on the waves as he pressed his side against hers comfortingly.

"So, what are you going to do now?"

Swallowing hard, (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and stood tall, placing the pirate's hat upon her head and staring as the island became a mere speck on the horizon. In the distance, she faintly heard the sound of a roar echoing in the wind.

"I'm going to back Elmont, and I'm ending this damn war once and for all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 18.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
27.6K 799 14
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค katsuki bakugo x fem!reader โ˜†ๅฝก โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* ห—หห‹ ๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๏ฟฝ...
36.6K 935 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
73.7K 2.9K 24
โ you'll be the first to get on your knees. โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โญโ•ญ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ‹† โ˜… โ”†in which the bold, lighthearted โ”†new girl targets the p...