A hidden empire

By Bloodynein

Ozpin was contacted by Ironwood to help him with a very serious threat to both "Atlas and all kingdoms". Some... More

The new Faction
The team and the plan
A new Threat
A surprising encounter
Hiddened and revealed
New encounters
Meet and the deal
The talk for more
Lets talk a little more
Initiation
Questions and history
Questions, bored and grimm fight
Dealing with the bullies for good

First hearing

374 13 4
By Bloodynein

3rd POV

Professor Ozpin a headmaster of Beacon Academy, where some of the best hunters and huntresses are trained. He was reviewing some info and status of students, until the elevator doors opened and out came Glynda a teacher and his assistant.

Glynda: "I don't car what you think Ozpin, Jaune Arc is not ready for this he has lost time and time again!" She exclaimed while walking towards his desk papers in hand.

Ozpin: He takes a sip of coffee " Now now Glynda he may be doing badly now, but he does have great potential so we have to wait."

He had taken another sip of his coffee when suddenly he had a call. It was from General Ironwood, Headmaster of Atlas Academy and General of the Atlesian military.

Glynda: "Why would Ironwood be calling at time like this?" She questioned

Ozpin: "I don't know it may be important then cause it's not like him," As he finished he had answered the call, "General it a little unusual for you to call me at this time?"

G. Ironwood: "I know that Ozpin and it is very important," he sighed placing his hands on his face, " someone has been attacking certain transport vessels and convoy coming in and from Atlas."

Glynda: "It could of been the White fang considering how far they have come and how frequently they've been attacking," she said as she walked over beside Opzin, "because from what we have seen it's very likely to be them."

G. Ironwood: "Sad to say this but it can't be them nor can be any sort of bandits," he uttered discouraged, "whoever or whatever is attacking these convoys is able to jam communications."

Glynda: "Can I ask what makes you think this or came up with this idea?" She questioned

G. Ironwood: "Well for starters anytime a convoy is getting attacked it would always contact for help and report what's attacking it," he answered then put his head down, "but no message was ever received from these convoys."

Whether it's the fact that this is true or the fact that someone is able to do this worried both of them. Ozpin started to wonder and had questions to ask but decided to stay silent for a little longer.

G. Ironwood: "I suspected it to be the work of Salem and her Grimm but that was immediately out of the equation for the fact that there were no scratch marks on ship we have found," after he said that he started to type something on his computer, "Here I'll send the info now."

As Ironwood stopped typing Ozpin received a file from him. When he had opened it became clear that this was a serious matter as some of this information regarded weapons of high power and pictures showing downed airships.

(Imagine it seriously damaged)

Ozpin: "I'm seeing a lot pictures of military airships does that mean the airships with all of the supply are being captured?" He questioned

G. Ironwood: "Yes you stand corrected Ozpin, that was something we knew of but any and all transports that were attacked we could never find or track."

Glynda: "So what you are saying is that not only are we dealing with an unknown faction but this faction is able to jam communications and stop your tracking, while also evading or taking out fleets?"

Ironwood sighed with discontent while looking back at all the info he had or is coming in now. But then he had gotten a call on his scroll.

G. Ironwood: "Hmm...... Yes ......... really ......... how is this supposed to .......... ok thank you." He hunged up as he finished talking.

Ozpin: "Who was that and what had happened?"

G. Ironwood: "Well it seems as though we had gotten some info on this new faction, but it seems we are unable decipher some of the information."

Glynda: "One, what is it that you are trying to decipher General, two what other information did you gain and three is it better than you just gave us??" She questioned ironwood.

G. Ironwood: "Well for starters the thing we are trying to decipher is something they have told us, some sort of saying, second we have found out the name and symbol of this new faction and third." Ironwood sighed

Ozpin: "What's the matter General, is there something on your mind or your not telling us?" He questioned the General.

G. Ironwood: "No it's just the faction is specifically targeting Schnee transports ones with low amount of dust in it," he looks back up at Ozpin and Glynda, "I just don't understand why would they attacking those fleets they clearly have the strength to take on heavier transports."

Glynda: "Maybe their playing it safe or waiting for the right moment, maybe that power is very limited?"

Ozpin: "Glynda maybe right they must have it in low numbers, so they can't use more than a few times," he responded then took a bigger sip of his coffee, "Well then what can you tell us then General."

G. Ironwood: "Well first the symbol and the name makes me worried," he looked back down at his scroll, "sending you it now."

After a while Ozpin had gotten a picture that was sent from the General and seeing it now started to make him worry. This symbol might mean something extremely terrible for everyone.

G. Ironwood: "This is their so called saying 'One says peace comes without emotion, that knowledge come without ignorance, that without passion there's serenity and that with peace there's no chaos while the other says that peace is a lie and that passion gives you strength, strength gives you power and with power comes victory, sadly we believe that both are wrong, we believe that you can't have one with out the other, we believe that there can be passion with peace, there can be serenity with emotion and there can be Chaos with Order, we will make sure of that for we are the ones who strive for balance, we are the one who will cause chaos and we will be the ones to strive for peace for we are."

Ozpin: "The Ironblood"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 26 13
The year this story takes place in is 2022. In an AU where the Fall of Beacon never happened and the students were able to continue their time normal...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
14.4K 261 17
Despair finally reveals itself from the shadows of Remnant, in the form of Salem, and her goal is to end humanity as we know it. And her first order...
5.7K 46 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...