Within His Protection (Tokyo...

Od AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... Více

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 63

2.9K 140 58
Od AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 63

(Seijo Yukari)

Yeah.. I couldn't have fallen for him that easily.. Well, he's a childhood friend and all but.. I think it's quite impossible. Besides, I'm a human and he's a Ghoul.. A relationship like that won't work at all..

As I began thinking that way, I suddenly felt down and depressed.

H-Huh?! What's happening? Why am I becoming sad? What am I expecting? Idiot Yukari!

"Hey.. I just wanna know.. What's your opinion about me yesterday?" He asked, worriedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I meant, you saw me in my kakuja form.. And that, I hurt you.." He said, fidgeting.

Waaah..! Kaneki-kun fidgeting like an innocent boy is soo cute..! Very cute..! My hands both moved automatically to pinch his cheeks. Kyaaah! So mushy and soft!

"Hey! What are you doing..?!" He stated, embarrassed as he swatted my hand away.

"Didn't I say that it's fine? You better instill this into your brain. I accept everything about you. A Ghoul or whatever you may be, I'll still be by your side. After all, Kaneki-kun is Kaneki-kun." I explained with a smile.

I patted his head. He's like a kid. How cute..! He slightly chuckled. Woah.. that seemed really cool..!

"You're an idiot." He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked, rubbing my forehead and glaring at him.

"You better instill this in your brain. Your flattery won't get you anywhere." He said with a playful smirk.

"I wasn't flattering you! I was telling the truth! Geez, I even took the trouble of saying something genuine to the likes of you!" I said, pouting because I was irritated.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. I looked at him out of shock. Then, he smiled sweetly and genuinely.

"Because you've worked hard, I'll buy you an ice cream." He said, smiling like a pure boy.

K-Ken..? I can see the black-haired man whom I dearly loved.. Ken's coming back.. That angelic face and deep and mesmerizing voice.. That genuine and priceless smile..

The gentle and sweet innocent boy.. Ken..

"Yukari? Why are you crying..?" He asked, surprised.

I felt my cheek cold and wet. I unconsciously cried. I couldn't help but make a natural smile.

"Nothing! I'm just very happy!" I blissfully chirped.

"Eh? You're so happy from an ice cream?" He asked as he faced me with a weirded look.

"Let's not waste time!" I energetically said as I jumped out of bed.

I took his hand and pulled him enthusiastically.

"H-Hey, wait..!"

"Let's go!" I said as ran while pulling him out of Anteiku.

As I ran out, I bumped into Irimi-san and the others. There are a lot of customers today, huh.

"Looking good there, Yukari-chan!" Irimi-san chirped with a happy face.

"I'm feeling better! Thanks to you all!" I slightly bowed.

"Next time, don't create troubles for us, idiot Yukari." Touka-senpai said, monotonously.

"Hehe, I won't!" I smiled cheerfully.

"You don't get it at all, do you?" She frowned.

"Ahahahaha.." I placed my hand at the back of my head and brushed what Touka-senpai said with a laugh.

"We'll go out for a while." Kaneki-kun said, taking my hand and pulling me with him.

"Have a safe trip!~" Irimi-san said with a cheerful smile while waving her hand.

(Kirishima Touka)

I watched them leave the shop. Something dark is kinda like, swirling inside me.

"Shall we go buy some ice cream too?" Irimi-san said, patting my shoulder.

"Hah?! No way. I can't even tell what's the taste of the cake." I said, looking away, irritated.

"Well, it tells me that you want an ice cream." Irimi-san giggled.

"No way! Something disgusting as that--"

"Or you want to go with them..?" She teasingly smirked at me.

The blood rushed up to my cheeks and they felt really hot. I pouted in anger.

"I don't wanna go with them!!" I flailed in irritation.

"Okay, okay. I was kidding. You're so cute, Touka-chan." She said as she pinched my cheek.

"Hmph!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms and looking away.

(Seijo Yukari)

We went outside the streets and it's really nice and peaceful. I wish everyday is like this.

"Would you be okay, walking like this? I think you should get more rest." Kaneki-kun said.

"I'm totally fine." I sticked my thumb up with a cheerful smile.

"You have no idea how weird you look when you're doing that.." He said while chuckling coolly.

Waah.. When he does that he really looks cool..

*thump!* *thump!*

My heart started beating faster..

"What's wrong? You're spacing out." He said.

Ah! Crap, I got lost in my thoughts again! I hid my face by looking down.

"I'm fine.." I said as I tried to act natural.

"Really? Maybe you really should rest. Should I carry you back to Anteiku?" He asked.

"Don't be stupid! I said, I'm fine!" I declared.

"Oh, you're face's really red." He teased.

"H-Huh?! S-Shut up!" I said.

I hid my face by covering them with my hands.

"Maybe you have a fever." He said as he grabbed my hands.

"I don't!!" I said as I tried to keep my hands on my face.

"Really? I won't know until I confirmed it." He said as he pulled my hands.

What's with the pushy Kaneki-kun today?! My heart's beating really fast and I'm totally red as a tomato! What am I gonna do?! He'll see my super red face!

"D-Don't!!" I shouted.

But, he was very strong and managed to pull my hands. He was holding my hands and I tried to keep my face hidden by looking at the side.

(Kaneki Ken)

I pulled Yukari's hands and held them tightly. She tried to hide her face by slightly looking down and looking at her side.

With her blushing face.. She seemed really beautiful..

*thump!* *thump!*

My heart's beating really fast like this.. N-Not good.. She's really gorgeous.. With her embarrassed and blushing face, she looked like a rose bud, starting to bloom..

Damn it.. I don't know why but, I really want to kiss her right now.. What is this feeling..? Maybe Rize-san was right.. I might have fallen for her..!

Damn it..! I'm losing control.. I really want to kiss her..! Damn! I started shivering as I tried to control my desires..

"O-Ow..! That hurts..!" She exclaimed pulling her hands away.

I didn't realize that I was putting a strong and tight grip on her hands.

"S-Sorry..!" I said as I released her.

"Kaneki-kun..? What's wrong?" She asked, worriedly.

"Nothing.."

She suddenly looked cute when she's worrying too.. Damn..

"Idiot Kaneki! That's what I hate about you! You're always keeping everything--"

I grabbed her shoulders by wrapping an arm around her and pulled her towards me. I gave a small kiss on her forehead.

"Now, I'm fine." I blurted out.

Huh..

HUH?! What did I just say?! Damn..!

She looked at me, paralyzed, and with her eyes widened in shock.

"F-Forget about what I said." I said scratching my head in embarrassment.

I looked away feeling embarrassed by my actions. Damn! I couldn't control myself! Damn it!

Act natural! Act natural like you used to!

(Seijo Yukari)

I'm in state of shock because I can't believe what Kaneki-kun did to me. What's gotten into him..?

He was walking ahead of me. I'm still spacing out because I really can't believe he did that to me! What's that? Another prank?!

I touched my forehead. The place where he kissed me still feels hot.. I wonder why..

My heart suddenly beat like it has gone amok and my cheeks flushed red.

"Hey, what are you spacing out for? Hurry up, slowpoke." He said while glaring.

Ah! He's back to his usual self..

Suddenly, he got all red and embarrassed.

Definitely not..

He awkwardly turned around and started walking.

"Idiot Kaneki.." I mumbled, giggling.

"I heard you." He said, still facing the opposite direction.

I ran after him while laughing. Kaneki-kun's back to being a dork!

"H-Hey.. Wanna go to the park?" He asked.

I smiled at him as I agreed.

"Yeah!" I enthusiastically said.

A smile crept on his lips. It seemed true and I can see that he was happy.

End of Chapter 63

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...
5.9K 173 31
This is a story about you and kaneki's relationship. Things go well until Kaneki being a ghoul gets you guys into some trouble. Now you guys have to...
1.9K 47 27
You had been held as a test subject since birth, never knowing happiness or a better life you finally escape in hopes of finding that. However you s...
329K 11.3K 19
[Tokyo Ghoul Fanfic] [Kaneki Ken x Reader] You passed the scene of the crime and followed the man who got injured. His life was saved from your repor...