Percy Jackson Gay Ships

By Emzy985

Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut... More

Connor x Percy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Percico (Angst)
Author's Note
Willercy (Fluff)
Perleo (Fluff)
Frank x Percy (Smut)
Out Of My League
Lukercy (Angst)
Out Of My League Part 2
Jercy (Smut)
Percico (Fluff)
Unique
Unique Part 2
Lukercy (Smut)
Perleo (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
I'm Sorry
Bluebell
Bluebell Part 2
Unique Part 3
Connor x Percy (Smut)
His Angel & His Devil
Secrets
His Angel & His Devil Part 2
Secrets Part 2
I'm Feeling Little
Percollo (Fluff)
Dead
Perjasico (Smut)
Dead Part 2
Endangered Health
Willercy (Fluff)
Alone At Night
Endangered Health Part 2
Fake I Love Yous
I'm Feeling Little Part 2
Perjaswilico (Fluff)
Perjasico (Smut)
Alone At Night Part 2
Alone At Night Part 3
I Don't Give A Fuck If It's Not Canon
Endangered Health Part 3
Believe In Me
Jercy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Hide The Baby
Someone Help Nico
Believe In Me Part 2
Hide The Baby Part 2
Endangered Health Part 4
All It Takes Is A Panda Onesie
Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
The Thief's Daisies
Fucked It For Real This Time
Someone Help Nico Part 2
You're My Person
Perjaswilico
Endangered Health Part 5
Clarisse x Percy x Chris
Praetor Boyfriend
Praetor Boyfriend Part 2
Someone Help Nico Part 3
Nobody Camper
Love My Fear
The Creator
Christmas Prompts (1/25)
I Mean I Hope So
Christmas Prompts (6/25)
Christmas Prompts (7/25)
Christmas Prompts (8/25)
Christmas Prompts (9/25)
Christmas Prompts (10/25)
Christmas Prompts (11/25)
Christmas Prompts (12/25)
Christmas Prompts (13/25)
Christmas Prompts (14/25)
Christmas Prompts (15/25)
Christmas Prompts (16/25)
Christmas Prompts (17/25)
Christmas Prompts (18/25)
Christmas Prompts (19/25)
Christmas Prompts (20/25)
Christmas Prompts (21/25)
Christmas Prompts (22/25)
Christmas Prompts (23/25)
Christmas Prompts (24/25)
Christmas Prompts (2/25)
Christmas Prompts (25/25)
Stupid
Mistake (Percico)
Christmas Prompts (3/25)
Hide The Baby Part 3
(The) Dispute
Distanced
Christmas Prompts (4/25)
Christmas Prompts (5/25)
Force of Confusion - Habit
Young Prissy
Green
Texts
Competition of Love
Towels
Be Your Friend Part 1
Bisexual
Prey
Friendship
Forgiveness
Toothpaste
Drabbles
Sports
Finished
♡ I'm Back ♡

Nico x Percy x Annabeth (Fluff)

7.9K 122 102
By Emzy985

Warning: Swearing.

There will be nothing about Nico x Annabeth in this. They will just be good friends who happen to share the same boyfriend.

I was originally planning for this to be a smut but it just didn't seem right to make it one and so it ended up being fluff.

No one seemed to understand the dynamics of their relationship. They themselves had only recently got it all figured out.

What most people didn't understand was why Nico and Annabeth agreed to share Percy. Nico didn't even like girls and yet he was technically in a relationship with one. Annabeth would just roll her eyes and sigh, intent on ignoring everyone and their bullshit. Nico would always sigh and glare, hoping that whoever was on the other end of it would piss themselves and earn a lifetime of embarrassment. Nico was proud to admit that it worked most of the time.

Percy's reactions were no where near as good as theirs. In his eyes he reacted quite pathetically, opting to just hide in his cabin and cry until either Nico or Annabeth (if it was particularly bad then both of them) showed up to calm him down.

Nico and Annabeth both understood his reactions however. Percy had always been a pretty sensitive person and the verbal abuse he received from other campers could have even the toughest breaking down eventually.

Percy liked to think he wasn't a slut. That there was nothing wrong with him. That he was a good person. But those rumours. Were they really that far from the truth?

Today had been pretty bad. Annabeth and Nico had had to teach an early lesson so they weren't at breakfast with him. This hardly ever happened because they both knew he didn't cope well on his own for long periods of time and to him, with so many people staring at him and whispering, breakfast was a very long period of time. How was he supposed to start the day off well without his two most important anchors?

Nico had gotten violent when he found out he had to miss breakfast. How dare they take away his time with his Little Prince. He'd reluctantly agreed after trashing several rooms in the big house and refusing to fix any of the damage he made.

Annabeth had been furious to find out she had to miss breakfast. How dare they take away her time with her Percy. She'd reluctantly agreed after burning all sets of cards from within the big house and pouring out all of the diet coke she had found and throwing the empty cans at Chiron and Mr. D.

In short, they were both pissed and really missed their Sea Prince.

Percy had just barely gotten through breakfast without bursting into tears. He could see their friends shooting him worried glances here and there. Don't get him wrong, he loved both Nico and Annabeth and they really were the best but if he was honest he didn't think he could survive with just the two of them. He had to feel needed, not just wanted. He knew they both wanted him (they'd spent ages making sure he believed it) but he sometimes forgot whether they really needed him.

Percy hadn't even touched his food once, waiting for breakfast to finally be over. As soon as the first few people had started leaving, Percy was up and out of his seat faster than anyone had ever seen him move.

He had spent the rest of the day just trying to ignore the looks and whispers, hoping he wouldn't start crying because it would just give the other campers more fuel to bully him with.

It was after lunch, when he was on his way to his cabin to wait until after the bonfire was over later for Annabeth and Nico to get back. He hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and he didn't plan on eating anything today at all. What was the point when his anchors weren't with him. They were his anchors for a reason.

He'd just managed to escape a worried Hazel when he was approached by a group of campers. There was about five or six of them and if he had to guess they were just a few years younger than him. They were all sporting nasty sneers and evil grins and just the sight of them made him wish his Neeks and Annie were with him. He wasn't defenseless, he knew that but lately he had been feeling more and more like he was.

"Guys, look what I found. It's the local whore. Where's your guards little whore?" One of them - the oldest by the looks of it - said, his voice clearly mocking Percy.

Percy just looked down at the ground, trying not to make eye contact with any of them.

"He asked you a question whore." Another one said, only to break off into cackles near the end.

" 'm not a whore." Percy said, still not looking up.

This made them all laugh, apparently finding what he said hilarious.

"Yeah, and Clarisse La Rue is like a scared little puppy."

Percy went to just walk away, hoping to get to his cabin before anyone else noticed him.

"Hey. Where do you think you're going, slut?"

"Nice one, Bentley."

Bentley just grinned, turning back to face Percy once more.

"Oi slut, no one ignores Bentley unless they're prepared to get their face pounded in. Obviously that's what you want and I'm sure we can arrange that for you."

"Careful Makayla. You never know what the whore might be into. Probably enjoys that sort of thing knowing him."

Makayla looked absolutely disgusted at that, deciding it was probably best to take a few steps away from Percy as if she might catch some sort of disease if she was too close.

Someone else piped up this time, Kennedy, if Percy remembered right.

"That's all the more reason to do it right? Slutty boy Percy over here enjoys it then there's no reason for anyone to get punished because he loves it. We could just tell them he asked for it. They'd probably believe it too. I mean, have you seen him?"

They all seemed to agree with him there, replacing their thoughtful frowns with evil smirks once again.

They all took several steps towards him, blocking him in so he was in the middle of them.

"Who wants first hit?"

"Let Mallory have it, her and Brennan were sick last week remember. They had to miss Tease the Whore time. Brennan can go after seeing as he was still able to shout a few 'compliments' at him yesterday."

Mallory stepped forward and Percy just had enough time to look up before a fist collided with his face. He felt more than heard Brennan come closer for his hit.

Percy didn't remember how long they'd been there he just knew he was in a lot of pain.

As soon as they'd gone - something about putting up posters so everyone knew to stay away from the slut - Percy made his way back to his cabin.

He flopped straight onto his bed once inside, not even bothering to sort out his wounds.

Annabeth was officially worried. According to what she had heard from other campers, Percy didn't eat anything at breakfast nor at lunch and he didn't even show up to dinner.

Nico knew, better than anyone, how Percy got when he was upset. He didn't like the sound of Percy not eating anything all day and knowing him, he was probably hiding away in his cabin waiting for him and Annabeth to show up.

As soon as the conch horn went - signaling it was time for the bonfire to start - Annabeth and Nico started making their way to the Poseidon cabin, worried by the lack of answers they received upon first knock.

Deciding that it was better to just go straight in, Annabeth opened the door and quietly walked in, allowing Nico to close the door behind him.

"Perce?"

A grunt was all they received in response.

"What's wrong gattino? Hazel mentioned that you haven't eaten anything all day and we've been worried."

Annabeth slowly sat down on the bed next to Percy who was currently hiding his face in his pillow. She reached her hand up to place it on Percy's head, gently caressing his hair to soothe him.

Percy purred in content at the gentle fingers combing though his hair, unknowingly proving Nico's nickname to be correct. No matter how much he tried to deny it, they all knew he was like a kitten.

"Bad day?"

"Bad day."

"Do you wanna tell us what happened? What caused you to have a bad day amore?"

Percy loved when Nico spoke Italian. Probably even more than when Annabeth would caress his hair.

"Why's everyone so mean? What did I even do? Can someone tell me so I know how to fix it? Please?"

Percy had removed his head from his pillow and they could both clearly see the many bruises that littered his face as well as his split lip.

Annabeth hated when Percy arrived at one of their cabins all beat up and sad. It broke her heart. It made her want to protect him even more.

Nico hated it when people made his Percy all beat up and sad. It usually sent him on a brainstorming spree. He tended to challenge himself to see how many punishments he could come up with in less than an hour.

"I don't know, I do however, know that they don't deserve you. You're too good for this world."

Percy seemed to accept that answer. If Annabeth admitted to not knowing something then what she said had to be true. Annabeth didn't do not knowing and she definitely didn't admit it. It was actually one of the many things Percy loved about her.

Instead of voicing his acceptance he just nodded instead, burying his head back into his pillow.

"How about we get you cleaned up and then we can cuddle before we go to sleep, yeah?"

"Cuddles?"

At the word cuddles, Percy looked ready to battle a titan. Injuries be damned.

Whilst Annabeth went to run him a bath, Nico made sure Percy drank enough nectar to heal his wounds but not too much where he burnt up.

Once the bath was finished, Annabeth went out to check on Percy and Nico.

Nico was sat against the headboard of Percy's bed with a giggling Percy on his lap.

Nico was grinning broadly, obviously proud that Percy was laughing at his joke.

Smiling fondly, Annabeth made her way over to them, waving when Percy turned to smile at her.

"Your bath's ready. It's got bubbles."

"Bubbles!"

Percy jumped up off of Nico's lap and started running to the bathroom.

By the time Nico and Annabeth got there too, Percy was already trying to climb into the bath with his clothes still on.

"Woah there gattino, don't forget your clothes."

Percy looked down at himself, seeming to only just realise that he was still wearing them.

"Oops."

"Come here Perce."

Percy made his way over to Annabeth, slightly embarrassed that he forgot he was still wearing clothes.

Annabeth silently undressed him, knowing if he was to do it himself he'd probably still end up in the bath with at least one item of clothing on.

Nico smiled as he watched Annabeth and Percy interact. Percy seemed to be having trouble listening to Annabeth as he played with the little fishes in the bath. He seemed to be setting out some fairy tale with an evil duck.

"Percy, do you even know what I was saying?" Annabeth seemed more exasperated than angry if the soft smile on her face was anything to go by.

"...Yes."

"Uh-huh. What was I saying then?"

"That your newest project was eaten by an evil duck? ...No wait, that happened in my story."

They both snorted at that. Trust Percy to mix up what Annabeth says with his bath time stories.

"Come on now amore. Bath time over."

Percy just crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"What was that?"

"I said no."

"Did you hear that Annabeth?"

"I sure did. It sounded like a no."

Percy visibly gulped, getting ready to make a run for it as they both approached the bath.

He squealed as Nico reached down to pick him up and placed him back on the ground.

Seeing as they preferred it when he didn't instant dry himself so that they could tell him how beautiful he was, they dressed him in one of Nico's t-shirts and a pair of Annabeth's shorts as soon as he was dry.

Percy looked adorable, his hair was a mess (as usual) and Nico's t-shirt was too big causing it to hang off one shoulder.

Once Percy was dressed, they too got dressed, keeping an eye on Percy to make sure he didn't fall asleep on the bathroom floor.

Percy tried his best to hide his yawn but he knew they both saw it.

"Time for bed sleepyhead."

They made sure to tuck Percy in first before getting into bed either side of him.

"Nemo."

Annabeth turned to see Percy making grabby hands at the ceiling, obviously expecting his Nemo plushie to appear in his hands.

Chuckling, Annabeth made her way across the room where the plushie was lying on the floor. Best not to tell Percy that she had found it on the floor.

As soon as she got back to bed, Percy clutched on to her, sneakily grabbing the plush toy and moving away slightly.

"Night guys. Night Nemo."

"Goodnight amore."

"Goodnight Perce."

But he was already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 569 19
Just another three days in the infirmary solangelo story, no smut. For all the gay idiots on wattpad who leave the funniest comments TW - Violence, S...
157K 2.1K 43
basically what the title says PLEASE NOTE: I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER BEFORE QUARANTINE, SO MY WRITING *hopefully* IMPROVES WITH EVERY CHAPTER!!! YES...
19.4K 334 11
Just Solangelo one-shots I've written, and I hope you'll enjoy. There are summaries for each at the top of the chapter, mostly set in the canon unive...
109K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...