Lollipop Kiss Challenge (Brig...

By sunnuisance

Bright and Win has been in relationship for a years. However, due to innocent character of Win, Bright never... More

Lollipop Kiss Challenge (COMPLETE)

3.5K 172 90
By sunnuisance

At Bright's house

Bright POV

Today Win and I work together in my room to finish our project that assign to us.

But I feel Win quite distracted today as his behaviour is a bit unusual than other day.

I noticed that he keeps looking at me, but when I see him, he will avoid my eyes. Looks like he has something to tell me.

"Finally, we have finished this work" I sigh, feel kinda tired.

"Already?" Win suddenly become conscious. Since he arrived at my home all I see he only write some words. But eat a lot and daydreaming too.

The rest of the work was done by me. Luckily my lover is cute. So, I'm willing to do anything for him. Don't judge me, okay. Because if you see him you will do the same.

"Yes bunny. All you do is eating and daydreaming" I puffed my cheek.

"Ehee.." Win giggles. "I can't resist this food in front of me. You know me right. Poor this food asking me to eat them" Win said cutely making I fall again and again at my cute lover.

"So, now you have full, let's talk" I open the conversation. I intended to ask Win what on his mind after finished our homework.

"Huhh? Talk about what?" Win asks confused. Even his confused look seems adorable to me.

"Don't pretend anymore. Spilled it already" I know he plays innocent there. Win pouts his mouth. Arghh.. I hate this. Why he needs to be cute all the time. It's illegal for my heart.

"Do you really.. really..really want to know? Because you can't back off anymore after I say it" Win says with confidence.

"Yess. Tell me already. I'm all ears" I reply. Waiting what game my lover playing right now.

Win grabs his bag and let out a bunch of different color of lollipop from his bag. My turn to be confused.

"Okay.. hmm.. can you do lollipop kiss challenge with me? Na na? I really want to do this!" Win begging at me to do.. hmm lollipop challenge? What is that? Or is this his excuses to eat a lot of lollipop because I forbid him from eating too much sweets before?

"What is.. lollipop.. kiss challenge? I don't understand" I ask for explanation.

"Nothing. Just we guess what flavor. That's all" Win explains. But why I feels his explanation seems lacking and rushing. Is that all? Guessing a lollipop flavor.

"Na..na.naa.." Win say cutely while blinking his eyes repeatedly at me as his hand hold my arms.

If Win's cuteness can kill, I already dead along time ago. How can I resist him. Can I?

"Okay. Let's do as you please, bunny" I just comply with Win requests.

"Yehee.. I love you!!" Win says excitedly.

Win takes an eyes mask from his bag and I'm here once again confused what is that mask for in this game.

"Why do you need to take the eyes mask?" I ask him.

"Of course to cover my eyes!" Win says as he smiles showing his full white teeth.

There..there.. is this kind of hide and seek games. Didn't Win said awhile ago that they gonna guess lollipop flavor?

"Why you need to covers your eyes?" I ask again. Still not understand what kind of games is this.

"Uhh.. I didn't tell you before?" Win ask me back with his pouty mouth.

"Yes.. You only tell me that we gonna guess lollipop flavor. Are you hiding something from me?" I lift one of my eyebrow. Don't misunderstand me. I didn't mad at Win. I will never mad at him.

Do you know why? Before, I accidentally raise my voice in front of him, not that I'm angry of him. But he was sulking with me for 2 weeks. I'm dead for that two weeks because he refused to see me.

He is soft, innocent and has pure souls. He doesn't like violence. He will never do something like hurts other. Even if he sees small group of ants running around to find a food he wants to rescue them! Please, don't laugh at my adorable lover.

"Ohoo. Okay..okay..now I will explain again. This mask will be used to cover my eyes. And I will be the one who guessing the lollipop flavor. The one who lost will get a punishment" Win explains again.

"And me?" I ask him back.

"You.. hmm.. you will taste it and I will guess it"

"But how will you guess it if I'm the one who will taste it" I ask become more confused about this game. Right now,  I think this game is more confused than my science homework.

"Hhmm..I will guess it..mmm by taste it from your lips..hehheheh"

BOOM!! So, that's the main highlight of this game. I have connected the dot. So, this game is for two person. One person need to cover his eyes while another person need to taste the lollipop flavors. The one who wearing mask will taste the flavor from the other person lips and guesses what the flavor it is.

Brilliant! Where the heck did my innocent bunny got those ideas. This gives me a lot of advantages you know. I have a chance to kiss him so many time during this game. Did Win realized that? I bet he is not! Because I think Win only excited because he thinks that this game is interesting.

"Hey..hey.. can we start now? I'm can't wait anymore" Win asks me. His face beam with happiness.

"Me too" I accidentally let out my thought.

"Uhh..what?"

"Nothing. We can start now. Let me help you wearing the eye mask" I take the mask from his hand and put it around his eyes. Somehow, Win looks sexy covering his eyes like this.

"Okay.. Get ready. I will taste it now" Win nodded his head and I start to open one of the lollipop flavor.

I eat the lollipop inside my mouth and smash it around my lips to make Win easily guess it.

"Okay, now try to guess it"

"Hmm where is your face?" Win asks while his hand try to find my face.

I take his head close to mine and guide his mouth to my lips. He sticks out his lips and lick my lips. But it only touch a little maybe because we sit too far from each other.

"I can't taste it clearly. I cannot reach your lips" Win complains.

"Ahhaaa! I have an idea! Let me sit on your lap instead. It easier for me to guess if we are close"

Yess. You are right. My innocent bunny here suggested that. Pity my poor souls. How can I survive this whole game!

Win hop onto my laps and one of my hand hold his waist to support him from fall behind. Both of Win arms linked around my neck. Sitting together with Win this close while Win licking my lips.. do you think it is good idea?

"Let me taste again" Win says. This time he can access my lips well. He keeps repeating licks my lips while thinking what the flavor it is. While I'm here thinking how much I want to kiss this bunny full lips until he drop. Pardon my mind.

"It is chrysanthemum flavor. Am I right?"

"Yes.. it's correct. Let me taste another one" I repeated the same action from earlier.

When I'm ready, Win come closer to me again to taste the flavor.

But this time I think Win quite overboard when licking my lips. Like he wants to suck it badly. Did I imagining things now?

And I cannot help to response back against his lips. This is the only chance I got, so I will not let it go into waste.

"Hmm this one is strawberry right?"

"Yes, bunny"

"Yeehaa.. so easy!" Win smiles and I can feel that his eyes disappears.

So we keep repeating the tasting and guessing games for a several rounds.

Our lips are wet with the licking things. And at this rate I also worried at my little junior under my pant.

Win has lost 2 times already. Since only 1 lollipop flavor is left I think we just can quit the game because at the end the results will be the same, Win is lost. Even he will be able to guess the last lollipop he still lost.

However, this Metawin here doesn't want to give up. He really lives up to his name, Win. So, I just let it be.

Win keeps licking my lips but also this time he couldn't guess what flavor. I thought this one is the easiest one. Because the flavor is obvious tho. Even before you taste it you already know it by the smell come from it.

I don't know why Win can't guess it. Maybe because he already tastes too much flavor from my lips, hence he cannot differentiate it.

Win suddenly become aggressive. He sucks my lips a bit bold I think? Does he wants to eat my lips or what? He even use tongue to access my mouth. All of this makes me little uncomfortable inside. Especially the one under my pant.

I close to let out a moan but immediately pulled out Win from sucking my lips. I'm afraid I can't control myself.

I see Win's face kind of disappointed? He with his pouty mouth.

"Did you get it?"

"Is it mango?" Win replies. The pouts didn't leave his mouth. Why he acts like this? My souls is flying everywhere right now.

"God, finally you get it!"

"I'm lost. So, you can punish me now" Win says eagerly.

Why I think for a second he kinda anticipated this punishment. He looks too happy for someone who will get a punishment.

"As for the punishment, I will let you kiss me for 10 seconds more" when I said that, Win looks shocked but immediately composed himself.

But I think I did heard Win said at himself "10 seconds only?" Uhh.. I think I keep imagining things.. maybe.

So here the punishment begin. He still sitting on my laps tho.

He come closer to my face then starts kissing my lips. I can't help myself once again and response to his kisses. I hold Win's head firmly to avoid him from moving away from my lips.

I slip my tongue inside his mouth  making Win moan a little bit. This is first time we are kissing like this, involved tongue.

Win little moan makes me turn on and suddenly...

"Wait, something hard pokes me below" Win pulled out from the kiss and his gazes switch towards his pants below.

I really want to hide myself from the embarassment. I pushed Win gently from my laps and suddenly I stand up. Win looks confused.

"I need to pee right now. Excuse me. I will come back later" I rush towards the restroom.

The fact is my little junior here is excited. I'm afraid if I go on with that I might do something bad to my innocent bunny. I can't forgive myself if that's happen.

After finished doing some bussiness inside the restroom I come out and see that Metawin there looking at me like sulking at something.

"You really took a long time to pee" Win says to me.

I clear my throat and replies back,
"Uhhh.. maybe because I don't pee since yesterday.haha" I lie to him.

"Win, I want to ask you? Where did you get this lollipop kiss challenge idea?" I ask, curious to know.

Whomever suggest this to my bunny, I will talk with that person later.

"Uhh.. It's your friend. Gunsmile and Mike"

I cough when I heard these two names utter by my lover.

"They said that every couple has done this. And they all live happily even for the next next life" Win speaks again.

"So, you believe them and ask me to do it with you?" I ask disbelieve with Win's answer.

Win nodded his head cutely.

"We don't need that. You know I love you forever. Even in my next life I will find you and love only you" I say as I pulled him into my hug. Poor my bunny. Maybe Win did think that our love might be destroyed someday.

But it will not happen. I will surely find him and we will find each other even in our next life. We are mean to be together.

Win hugging me and utter his agreement with me but still I think I heard a small sigh within his words.

END!

------------

SIDE STORY

❇️ Win and Bright's friend

W: He is slow. He didn't make a move on me. He just hold my hand and the far that he goes only peck on my lips

G n M: Really? It's unbelievable.

G: It's because he thinks you are innocent. He afraid that he you can't accept that kind of act over than that.

M: Yes.. I always heard he told story about you how you are innocent souls. He need to protect you from this dirty world and so many more.

W: Really? He thinks me like that. Aww he is perfect boyfriend.

G n M: But I guess you are not too innocent I think.

W: Shut up your mouth! Now, suggest to me how can I make him make a bold move towards me. I mean more than his usual interaction with me.

G: I have an idea! Do a lollipop kiss challenge with him.

M: Oh.. that's good idea. I have seen it many couples do that.

W: What is that? Do you want me to eat lollipop with him or what?

G: Watch this YT. You will understand what I mean.

After watching the YT

W: Woww!! It's great. I can maintain my innocent figure in frot of him and at the same time making him craving for me..kekekeke

M: You sure are the innocent soul that I met.

W: Aww you just jealous at me because I have a perfect and loving boyfriend. I can't wait to do this with him.

G n M: Good luck babe!

Author: So, who do you think is the most innocent here 😂😂

------------

❇️ Brights n the geng (Line Group)

B: Tell me whose the one that give a worse idea to my bunny? 😤

G: Waitt.. what happen?

M: Yoo..whatsupps! Chill!

B: Win ask me to do lollipop kiss challenge with him and he told me that both of you give that idea to him 😑

G: Wait.. did he really said that???? 🧐

M: OMGeee.. Did he has done it with you? So how your first time then? 😏

B: So.. it's true.. Both of you give that cringy idea to him right?!

M: Don't get mad.. chill. He asked us tho.

G: Yes.. he asked us how to make you make a move on him. We are not at fault tho.

B: I can't believe it. Win is innocent and pure. He will never do something like that 😤

G: Yess.. He really pure..🙃

M: and innocent too. 🙄

G n M: Wait.. Do you really angry or hate it? 😏

B: 🤬

-----------

Author: Why are u so naughty Win?

W: Why you make me innocent in front of Bright? This is your fault!

Author: Uhh me? Why is that?

W: Because of you Bright didn't dare to do much interaction with me. So, it's your fault in the 1st place.

Author: **sighs** 😌

-------------------

AN: That's all guys. It is a short story. This story is inspired when I watch one BL real couple did this challenge on their YT channel.

You can watch it here 👇

Hope you like it. Let give your thought about this story. If you love it I will make this kind of short story again in future. ♥️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 613 24
there she goes again racing through my brain and i just cant contain this feelin that remains NICO AND NELSON ARE BACK FOR ANOTHER ROCKY...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
209K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1M 33.2K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...