supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[32]

4.5K 229 114
By universaja

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y t w o

"So.. that's why you guys fight?" You blinked in disbelief after Doyoung ended his sentence.

"Yeah.." He ruffled your hair, a sigh of relief escaping in his lips when his brother didn't told you about his outburst. "But we will be okay soon."

Doyoung raised his brow. "Are you sure?"

"No." Jungwoo pouted.

"That is insane. You guys fought.." You sighed deeply.

"This isn't insane. This are normal for brothers." Jungwoo reassured you once again.

"Well," Doyoung clasped his hands sassily. "Aside from throwing pans when we see each other or burning our skins then hiding Sicheng as if that healer would heal us and threatening each other every minute.. well, yes, it's a nornal th-"

"Hyung!" Jungwoo furrowed his brows and looked at you. "Don't mind him."

You licked your lips anxiously. It seems like you couldn't tell them all in one. They can't bare to see each other's face.

"We are done telling you what happened to us while you were away, now," Doyoung's sass disappeared and a glint of worry shone upon him. "What happened to you? Do you want me to cut their heads-"

"Calm down! They didn't hurt me!" You immediately said.

"But you are bleeding a ton when we found you." Jungwoo who was usually looking soft at you suddenly turned serious. "And you still have bruises on your cheeks."

"Do I?" You touched your face and flinched when it burned, Doyoung quickly grabbing your wrist to pull it away.

"Idiot." He whispered.

"Like I was saying, Yangyang and Lucas didn't hurt me-"

"Wow, you even know their names now." Jungwoo mumbled.

"Because they introduced themselves-"

Doyoung took a deep breath. "You guys seem close."

"Will you both listen to me first?" Your voice turned stern, like how it normally is.

The unwelcoming voice strangers always here from you, which made the two of them purse their lips immediately.

"I was the one who did that to myself." You pointed at your arms that was bleeding continuously.

"Wait, you hurt yourself?" They asked in sync, not believing.

"It's the only thing that can make you guys track me down. I thought a scrap wouldn't hurt but the wound was big.." You explained with a pout. "Besides, there's no need to worry now if it worked."

"Still.." The two of them were worried. If it didn't work, you could've died.

"And about the two guys, they didn't hurt me nor threatened me. They just simply talked to me." You tilted your head. "They said they wanted to protect me to-"

"From what? From us?" Doyoung balled his fist.

Your whole body turned cold. You weren't referring to them but Doyoung said that. Another suspicion grew upon you.

What if what I was thinking is true? You thought. Will they hurt me that's why Yangyang needs to-

You shook the thoughts that was starting to chain. You know you shouldn't be thinking that  way. You should trust this guys more than the two people you met. Not because they didn't hurt you doesn't mean they won't be able to hurt you soon.

That applies too this ten supernaturals too, right?

"Y/N? Are you okay?" You opened your subconsciously closed eyes hearing Doyoung's voice.

You gulped thickly as you made a decision.

The only person you can trust is yourself.

"J-Just having some headache." You whispered, standing up immediately. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can answer more of your questions."

"Have some rest." Doyoung stood up. "One of us shou-"

"No, I can walk by myself. I am going at the library." You turned around only to be blocked by Jungwoo.

"Are you sure?" He peeked on your eye level, it was too close for your comfort but Jungwoo doesn't seem to care. Seeing him upclose made butterflies explodw. "Don't lie."

You lightly pushed him out of the sight. "Thanks for worrying but I'm okay." And with that, you disappeared as fast as possible from their sight.

Jungwoo watched you from afar and was only interrupted when Doyoung messed his hair. "Hyung! What the h-"

"Our Jungwoonie is grown up~" Doyoung teasingly smirked. "But was rejected~"

"What do you mean rejected?" He glared playfully and swatted his brother's arm off him although Jungwoo agreed he was rejected.

He just want to have some moment with you once again but..

you just brushed him off.

"Acting innocent," Doyoung chuckled. "When someone lies, an Empath can sense. And when an Empath lies, its quite obvious."

"Shut it hyung!" He snarled. "Atleast I'm not someone who acts tough and all~"

"That's Taeyong and not me!"

"I didn't mention any name~" Jungwoo whistled playfully, satisfied with his payback while Doyoung is still wearing a forced smile. "I'll tell everyone about what Y/N said."

You grabbed even the books on the highest row level with the help of the wooden stairs. This is your tenth book and you never felt so tired reading this much.

You still can't get any information about them.

"I already know this," You grumbled while pushing the book away and pulling the next one.

And you admit you get more terrified as time passes without knowing anything. It was so frustrating not to have confirmation about what could possibly happen. Not even the books about them stated about something horrible is bound to happen. You start to doubt your knowledge as well as what Yangyang and Lucas said.

The Guide Book crossed your mind but just by seeing it makes you want to cover yourself up in the blanket.

"Ugh!" You groaned. This time, the headache you used as an excuse earlier is really starting to exist. "Why did I even believed what those two strangers said?"

"Y/N?" The door opened follow by a voice. "Y/N? Are you on here?"

"Donghyuck.." You whispered.

In a swift movements, you quickly hid the books and pulled a random ones around. You rushed looking at the numbers while you put back where they originally are hoping Donghyuck wouldn't get here too fast.

But he already is.

"Y/- Are you in a rush?" He peeked with concern lacing in his voice. "What's happening?"

You quickly pulled some random ones to cover up what kind of research you were doing. Not to mention it was about them.

Once the knew you are doing some kind of research about them, you are doomed. They'll think you are starting to doubt them. Although it's true, you just don't want to offend them.

You can't deny they treated you so well.

You shut your eyes to see another one left behind but luckily, it wasn't noticeable because of how much books topped above it.

"A-Ahh," You pulled your shirt and portrayed a normal look. "You're here?"

"Of course..?" He had to bite his tounge in order to stop him from spating sarcasm and he succeeded. "I brought some medicine. Taeyong hyung said you will be needing this."

"T-Thanks," You anxiously pushed the other books off the table for Donghyuck to place the glass of water.

You gladly drank the medicine since your headache has gotten a lot worse now that Donghyuck is close to that one damn book you couldn't bring back on it's place.

"Do you usually read this amount of books? You are unbelievable." He slids his hands, silently brushing his thumb. You choked on the water as he almost touched the book you've been dying to hide. "Hey, are you okay?"

You coughed continuously until Donghyuck came to tap your back and get his hands off the stacks of book in the table.

He tapped it a little harder for your comfort. "Why. are. you. choking. just. because. of. water?"

"Donghyuck," You swatted his hands away and looked up at him.

"What?"

"I.." Your gaze jumped from him and back at the books.

Dang it.

If he's the one to find out, there's no way he'll make a deal with you and keep it a secret. He might even be the one to get upset with you.

"Let's stay away from here," You grabbed his wrist and pulled him away.

He looked at you confusedly. "W-What's up with you?"

"Just come with me!" You both finally reached the end of the shelves as a sigh or relief released on your lips.

Donghyuck scratched the back of his head. "Okay? Why the hell are we here? When there is a table and a chair-"

"Because I don't want too much books in my sight." You reasoned before dropping yourself at the ground.

Donghyuck sarcastically chuckled. "Then let's keep them all-"

"I want to read them all later." You looked away, obviously making up excuses.

"So.. in conclusion, you don't want books infront of you but you want to read them all," Donghyuck mockingly sat beside you. "Wow~ Isn't that amazing?"

"Shut up." You hissed.

"Humans are really hard to understand, that's why I hated them all." He blew the fringe blocking his eyes.

"I agree," You bitterly said. "I hate humans too."

"You hate your own family?" He raised his brow.

"Family, my foot."

"That's awful. In our world, when we have our own community, we are considered as one." He peeked to see your bitter expression. "It seems like in human world, there are still people being alone."

"Tsh," You averted your gaze at him and it instantly landed into his eyes. "I heard you guys fought?"

"Oh, right." Donghyuck grimaced. "Our team might be the best in good times, but when we fight, I sometimes doubt if we will ever be fixed again."

Your brows raised. "Of course!"

"There's no reassurance, Y/N." He recalled the times when he and his brothers fought and something inside him burned, it hurted him. "We never get along with each other."

"That's not true.."

"Some of us hated the responsibility while some of us have to love the responsibility. We all have different dislikes and likes, we all have different personality," Donghyuck looked at his palm. "And we all have to be together, even if we don't want to."

"Hey, don't say that. I can tell that your friendship is genuine." You shrugged. "You guys are unbreakable-"

"Because we have to." You pursed your lips when Donghyuck seemed like he was getting enough of his emotions. He changed the topic for his own. "By the way, I heard Jungwoo hyung about Yangyang and Lucas?"

"Mmm." Your gaze fell down.

Shit. If Donghyuck asked and taunted you, you might end up telling him about what they told you.

"Even if they didn't hurt you," He grabbed your cheeks and squeezed it aggresively. "I am mad."

"W-Why-"

"Because we've been finding you for hours and your blood smelled around the forest! It even freaked me out! If it wasn't for them, then you could've not do it! I wouldn't smell your blood-"

You glared and removed his hand. "First of all, I know you don't care about me. If you're gonna complain now then you shouldn't have come with them and saved me!" You leaned at him in a threatening manner. "And second of all, why are you letting out your anger by squeezing my cheeks?!"

"Excuse me? Why are you yelling at m-"

"Because you started complaining for something I didn't asked for!" You dropped yourself back on your sitting position with the most irritated look. "You hate me that much, don't you?"

"Yeah, I hate you so much." He quickly stood up when you did. "So much!"

"You don't have to be vocal about it, it shows in any possible ways!" You stomped away only to be held back by him.

"You didn't ask why, idiot!" He yelled back.

"Why would I want to know?! You're the idiot one!" You snarled.

He pulled you closer to him with his arms wrapped securely on your lower waist. His gaze burned intensely in your flesh and you could see the lightning behind his orbs.

You gulped nervously, "Donghyuck.. do you hate me that much?"

This man ain't lightning up his eyes and kill you on the spot right?

Wait..

Is this what Yangyang and Lucas was referring to?

"I hate you of all humans, because I hated that I cared for your goddamn existence. I hate that I fucking worried for you that night." Donghyuck's words struck like a lightning inside of him. He tightened his arms around and pulled you closer. "I hate it so much."

Your brows knitted. "What?"

"You heard it right." With those words, he sealed the distance between. The next thing you know were the soft lips that was attached on you.

He tilted his head for a better access while you stood there in shock. His jawline shone perfectly below the lights on the library as his tensed arms relaxed around on you. His hand crawled to your head and caressed it, not breaking the lock. You froze on your spot while Donghyuck didn't mind,

he will never mind about this.

~~~

"I'm going out," Johnny informed everyone who doesn't seem to care.

"Can I come?" You shot up.

"Okay, atleast get changed." He tiredly said.

"Hey," Sicheng cleared his throat. "Y/N is still not okay. Take care of her well."

He snapped his head. "So are you saying I couldn't take care of it?"

"What?" Sicheng dropped the pillow.

"What the hell?" Mark raised his brow. "What was that?"

"Johnny, calm down," You mumbled. "Sicheng just said it."

"Sorry," Johnny brushed his hair up. "I'm.. stressed."

"I'm stressed too, but I don't snap like that." Taeil mumbled.

Johnny scoffed. "You-"

"Get changed, Y/Nnie~" Taeyong forced a smile at you.

You are almost thankful for averting the topic.

Until he stated the next sentence, saying, "Before I burn this Strength Man here."

"Taeyong." You scolded only to earn a teasing wink from him. You rubbed your palm in your face and groaned. "I can't stand this. Everyone, you better stop this useless argument. You all are child-like grownup supernatural men."

You heavily stomped away, making sure they can hear it all. The living room turned silent, each of them staring back.

"It sounds.. so insulting." Yuta scratch the back of his ear. "Did she just..?"

"Yup, she will explode on us any moment," Doyoung confirmed. "If-"

Everyone froze on their seats when you came down. You ignored them and pass by Johnny, tapping his arms. "Let's go now."

The ride was silent. Johnny was awkwardly turning the steering wheel while glancing back at you then at the road several times. He licked his lip anxiously until he decided to open some conversation.

"W-Why did you suddenly want to go out?" He tapped his finger in anticipation.

"Because there's so much in my head," You sighed deeply. Add up the fact about what happened in the library with Donghyuck. "How about you? Because you're stressed?"

Johnny bit his lip and nodded. "Yes.."

"Why?"

"I prefer not to tell." He looked away.

"It's because you are currently in an argument with your brothers, right?" Johnny went silent on your question and you know for sure, it is. "I can help to-"

"There's nothing that can happen when we fight. No one and nothing helps," He fixed the clothing around his neck. "Thanks for your consideration, Y/N, but I don't think you can do anything about it. Let's just hope this passes."

I'll prove you wrong. You thought.

You smiled softly seeing Johnny like that. He might be strong physically but you know how much tired he is. You can tell it was a big misunderstanding.

Johnny deeply cares for his brothers and his brothers feel the same. But it seems like they have trouble expressing it to each other, like what Donghyuck mentioned earlier. He feels as if none in his brothers cares for him.

"We're here, you can stop staring at me now." Johnny grinned. You realized you have been staring at him while thoughts roamed around your mind.

You flickered your eyes and cleared your throat. "I was looking because.."

"Because?" Johnny taunted.

"Because.. your.." You glanced up on him. "Your hair is a mess! Right!" You scoot closer and fixed his hair. "You don't want to look like that."

Johnny closed his eyes with a smile, being comforted by yout touch. "Whatever the pretty human says."

He came out first and opened the door for you. You spun around to realize you were in a mall's parking lot.

Not that you are disappointed but you just thought he would be driving somewhere open.

"Let's go," He grabbed your hand while shutting the door. "I'm spending all the money I have. Tell me what you want."

Your shoulders slumped. "Ah right.. this is how the Super Strength cope up with his problems. Either spending money like there's no tomorrow or beatinf everything and anyone he sees. Good thing you chose the first option."

His forehead wrinkled. "How did you know about them all?"

You smirked proudly. "Remember the book I've read about you guys."

"Wow," He hugged himself. "I'm having goosebumps. You are scary- Aw!"

"Say that again!" You threatened. "How dare you call me scary?!"

"Because you really are- Aw!"

"How can you say so?!"

Johnny looked at you with a hurt expression when your slaps felt like a feather for someone who had Enhance Strength in them. "Why do you hate to be called like that so much?"

"It just sounds.. insulting." You rolled your eyes. "Forget it."

"Where are you going?" He fastened his pace to see you cross your arms and walk away.

"Obviously gonna head first?" You sassily snapped.

Johnny shook his head. "We are here to relieve our stress so let's not get into a fight-"

"We are not fighting!" You denied when it is clearly obvious that you're annoyed still.

"Will you really head first?" He playfully pouted. "You do know about my other coping ways right?"

You unlocked your crossed arms. "Punching everything?"

"Yup," He cutely played with his fingers. "You can go ahead while I silently crack these innocent human's bone-"

"Yah yah yah!" You hissed. "Okay fine. Just stop being annoying!"

"I am literally just speaking.." Johnny whispered only to receive a death glare from you. "Hehe, nevermind."

"You better not hurt people, no matter how much stress is." You mumbled. "Nor spend money recklessly. Have some healthy way of coping stress."

"Are you a people person now?" He grinned.

"Just want to be kind. The world has too much bad beings," You flipped your hair. "Including someone beside me."

"Really? Who?" He innocently peeked on your other side.

Johnny was ready to throw a fist on whoever you were referring until he realized where he was standing.

He took a deep breath and sighed, "You really are mean when your temper gets back."

|     |     |     |    |

a/n:

i hope this went well uhuh

happy birthday our leader taeyonggieee!!

also i want to have espresso shots jaemin coffee version but the lockdown makes it not possible :")

anyway lets hope for the whole world's cure and hopefully everything will be okay ㅠㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 622 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
155K 8.5K 41
[the enemy of my enemy is my friend] a game of cards, a game of two organisations. in which there is more than meets the eye. ...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.