Antisepticeye x SMR

By musiclover624

I think I might go a little dark with this. Oh, and the reader is riddled with insecurities. Also, this is go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Concerning Trans Rights
Possible New Book
Chapter 4
I'm so sorry...
Explaination for where I've been
Possible 150 follower special?
Goodbye, I guess

Something a lot of you don't know...

695 15 0
By musiclover624

So, I've had a guinea pig for about 3-4 years now. She's my baby girl, and I love her more than just about anything. For a while now, she hasn't really been eating, and while it was concerning, I figured she just needed time to adjust to the new food. She is now about half the size of her sisters/cousins. We found out last night the real reason she wasn't eating. Her teeth are too long, and she probably has a genetic mutation involving her teeth. We called a vet, and we're going to get her in for surgery as soon as we can, but it's looking like that won't be until next Thursday. It is Monday, June 29th as I write this. I've started making critical care for her, which is a mush full of nutrients that she needs to survive, but we're not sure if we're too late. If anyone has any tips to help my baby get through this, I would be eternally grateful.

Okay, so I'm writing this a little later, but I started feeding her the critical care, and she immediately perked back up. At the moment, she's frolicking through the grass happily after having hopped out of my lap 😊 I'm pretty optimistic at the moment.

Another update: I've fed her a few more times, and she's learned the procedure of eating from the eye dropper, so she doesn't fight me on it anymore and actually lines it up to get the food in her mouth if I hold the dropper out for her. Her ribs are already less noticeable when you pet her. Plus, over the course of the day she's gained over 10 grams. Twoface's surgery is now scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. We found a vet who could do it sooner. If I can, I'm gonna try to feed her a couple more times tomorrow before the procedure, but we're not sure if they'll need to put her under for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...