What's Wrong With Ms.Kang?

By hyewoncutie

Misunderstandings arise when Han (YN), a highly capable secretary, announces that he will resign from his pos... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14.5!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 18.5!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25!
Chapter 25.5!
Chapter 26!
Chapter 26.5!
Chapter 27!
Chapter 27.5!
Chapter 28!

Chapter 14!

2.6K 124 101
By hyewoncutie

"Do you two know what day it is today?"

Ms.Kang's cold voice echoed through her office as she looked out the window. (YN) and Minju stood still next to each other in her office. The two of them looked at each other before Minju nudged him to answer him.

"Yes Ms.Kang. it's the company's annual track meet today.." (YN) answered. Ms.Kang turned towards them and looked at them with a serious look.

"Is everything ready for the track meet, Secretary Han?"

"It starts at 10 AM, so you can leave in 30 minutes Ma'am." (YN) smiled as he answered her.

"Which of the contests will you be participating in?" She asked them again.

"I'll be participating in the obstacle race and the three legged race, Ma'am."

"..And as for me, I'll be participating in the relay race and the table tennis.." Replied Minju.

"Well then, I hope the both of you are determined to win first place.."

"Eh? Pardon?" Minju blurted out all confused. "Isn't the participation itself all that matters?" She told her with a small smile.

"That's what Losers would say as an excuse. You must not lose. You should rather die than lose.." Ms.Kang's voice seemingly got deeper and more serious as she explained.

"Come in place no matter what. I told you to stay focused until your last day. You remember that, Right Secretary Han?" She looked at him and pointed her hand towards him.

"Yes of course, Ma'am." Han answered with another smile. "Well then, You two shall leave the office and change. Let's see each other later.." (YN) and Minju nodded their heads and headed out of the door to her office.

"Ms.Kang really is something.." Minju muttered at (YN) as she grabbed a small duffle bag containing her clothes under their table.

"Who puts their life om the line to win at a company event like this? Am I right (YN)?" She looked at him and was surprised to see a determined look on his face. He then raised his arms to stretch them despite still being in a suit.

"Yah! Go change first before you stretch! You might accidentally rip your pants or one of your sleeves.." Minju said as she slightly nudged his side, making him look at her.

"Well then, We should go and change.." Secretary Han said as he grabbed onto his bag with his own set of clothes inside.

"Mhm! I feel like today is going to be good! Can't wait to run on the track!~" Minju said energetically making (YN) chuckle at her sudden burst of energy.

"I didn't know that you were this into sports..I still remember you being so lazy that you didn't get up from your bed for the whole day..." (YN) told her which made her her hit his shoulder, while being suddenly flustered by his comment.

"Of course I'm into sports! I had to be into at least some sort of sport or an exercise...How else do think I kept this body of mine in shape?!" She suddenly blurted out. A smirk grew on (YN)'s lips as he eyed her out while they were walking towards the restroom to get changed.

"Wee~ Woo~" He whistled as Minju hit his shoulder again but this time harder with her face burning up.

"You flirt!~"

"Okay Okay I'll stop.." Han told her as he turned towards the Men's restroom. "Minju-ya.." He suddenly called her just before she went inside the Women's restroom. She turned towards him and raised an eyebrow.

"Do your best and have fun, okay?" A sudden smile grew upon her lips as she nodded. "Make sure you have fun too, okay?" Minju replied. He smiled at her before going inside the restroom to change.

*Timeskip!*

*INSERT LOUD CHEERING HERE*

Loud shouts and claps surrounded the large gymnasium. All the employees of KN industries filled in the seats around the center of the building and a lot of them stood in the center of the court.

Multiple signs of the company's logos and the company slogan hung from the rafters as the crowd continued to cheer, creating a happy and loud atmosphere in the building.

Ms.Kang slowly walked up the steps on the side of the stage with (YN),Minju and also along with Yuri and Yena trailing behind her.

She stopped walking as she reached the podium in the center. She tapped on the mic, making it release a soft ring.

The loud cheers and claps that surrounded the place earlier died down as they started listening to her.

"All right, We'll now begin the KN industries' 23rd company track meet..I hope that no one gets hurt and that we can bond even more through this meaningful event...we shall begin now." She flicked her hand in the air and as soon as she did that, the crowd soon erupted once more with loud cheers, praises and claps.

*Timeskip!*

It was now time for the obstacle race that (YN) entered and he could be seen stretching before the race starts. "Ah You also joined this race too, Secretary Han?" He turned towards where the voice came from and saw that Inhyuk was next to him.

"Yes I did. Let's do our best shall we?~" Inhyuk nodded at him as they both leaned down as the race was about to start.

*Bang!*

The starting pistol made a loud bang signalling the start of the race. (YN) quickly dashed forward ahead of everybody and crossed the obstacles without breaking a sweat.

"Go (YN)!~" Minju shouted from the sidelines. "Looks like you really enjoy watching him, huh?" Minju looked to her side and saw Chaewon looking back at her with a smirk.

"U-uh..I guess I do..." Minju replied with a small smile as a pink hue spread through her cheeks. She looked back onto the race and that (YN) finished in first and soon after, Chaewon started joining in the cheering.

(YN) was catching his breath as he crossed the finish line. He looked at the crowd as their deafening cheers rang in his ears. He smiled brightly as he bowed multiple times towards them and soon after, inhyuk finished right after him. He then greeted him and congratulated him on finishing the race.

As he greeted him, there was someone who was staring at him high in the rafters. "I can't believe that he's that fast!~" Yuri said as she shook Ms.Kang, who was next to her. "Well you better believe it...sometimes he exceeds your expectations greatly.." She told her with a small smile.

"That's Why I like Secretary Han, Always exceeding peoples expectations and always doing his best.." She continued. "Eh? So you like him?" Yuri turned to her. She quickly what she said and awkwardly smiled.

"Not as a Man but as an employee. Look how great he is.." Yuri just looked at her as if she didn't believe what she said and focused back onto the court.

*Another timeskip!*

"Secretary Han! I heard that you were a perfectionist Secretary.." Han turned to his side and saw a girl approaching him that he didn't recognise.

"Who is that girl?" Ms.Kang asked Yuri.

"I see that you're also a great athlete too.." She fiddled with the bottle in her hands. "Thanks? What can I do for you?" He asked het without trying to sound rude.

"There's going to a three legged race soon. And I am your partner!~ Lets do our best well shall we?" She smiled as she handed him the bottle from her hands. "Ah yes. Thank you and we should give it everything we got!~" Han replied as she slowly walked away from him.

"What's with the look, Ms.Kang?" Yuri asked the girl next to her as she saw her eyes widen and looked as if she was angry.

"Han! Han! Do you know who that girl was?" Han was surprised to see Jinwoo and Younggyu running at him.

"Um..No..perhaps you two know her?"

"Of course I do! She's Kim Dahyun! She ranked first on the company popularity vote." Younggyu explained. "Eh? She even beat Ms.Kang?" Jinwoo asked.

"Ms.Kang is out if everyone's league.." Jinwoo nodded at Younggyu as he explained. "Ms.Kim is great, and if you get lucky, she could be yours..but I heard she's such a workaholic that she's not interested in love." Younggyu Continued.

"But she already fell for Secretary Han, right?" Jinwoo continued to ask as (YN) watched them converse in front of him.

"Fell for him?" Younggyu's smile suddenly faded and turned into a serious look. "Well she just gave Secretary Han water. isn't that a sign that she likes him?" Jinwoo innocently asked.

Younggyu suddenly turned towards (YN) making him stumble back a bit.

"N-no it's  not. She's going to be my partner for the three legged race.."

"Is that so? Can I take your place? I feel like I won't do well in the contests I've joined in.." Younggyu looked down and quickly looked back up, expecting him to be there but Jinwoo and (YN) quickly ran away from him.

*Short timeskip!*

"Ms.Kim! Please have some water!~" Han looked behind him and saw the same girl earlier getting hit on by a guy. He quickly examined her features before focusing towards his front again.

'She's not that beautiful. The really beauty here is..'

(I think Dahyun is pretty, cute and beautiful. Don't attack me pls.)

(YN) subconsciously looked up and locked eyes with Ms.Kang who was already looking at him.

'My goodness. Who was I thinking about? I must be getting crazy..'

A loud whistle startled him, pulling him out of his thoughts. The three legged race was about to start and he saw Dahyun walking up to him.

"Secretary Han, Shall we head to the starting line?" She smiled as both of them started walking towards it.

"You know that 80% of pairs here end up as real couples, right?" Yuri blurted towards Ms.Kang. She turned towards her with a gasp.

"What?!" She turned back towards (YN) as she saw him tying his foot up with Dahyun. She suddenly felt an uneasy feeling making her uncomfortable in her seat.

The race has started and (YN) and Dahyun started running. They had a good connection and good teamwork so they made it far ahead compared to the rest of the contestants.

The uneasy feeling quickly grew on Ms.Kang as she continued to watch them.

(YN) suddenly wrapped his arm around her shoulders to balance himself. And Dahyun did the same except she wrapped an arm around his waist.

The scene made Ms.Kang gasp in her seat. She placed her hand on her eyes to cover them.

"Don't they look so lovely together?" Yuri commented.

(YN) and Dahyun quickly finished the race and high fived each other.

"Date! Date! Date"

The crowd started cheering at the both of them. They both looked at each other with a smile and both shook their heads feeling embarrassed.

"Date!~" Yuri joined in the cheering. She looked towards her side and saw Ms.Kang glaring at her, she quickly became quiet.

Ms.Kang's hand crept up on an empty water bottle which she drank from and crumpled it with her hand.

"There won't be any more track meet starting next year...it's too childish.." She declared as she stood up from her seat and walked away.

"She's the one who is too childish.. She's blinded by jealousy~" Yuri smirked as she watched her walk away.

"Ah!~"

"Oh gosh!" Yuri gasped as she ran to Ms.Kang who was on the floor holding her foot in pain. "Let me see that!~" She tried to look at what's wrong but Ms.Kang pushed her away.

"You said that no one should get hurt today but..look who got hurt." Yuri thought of something to do but nothing came up so she did what the best thing to do was. She quickly ran down the steps and shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Secretary Han! Ms.Kang needs you!~"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱───

Pfft imagine getting into a call with her.

I have no explanation to this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 13 17
Hwang Yubi is a high school student and is a huge fan of IZ*ONE. Thanks to IZ*ONE, Yubi's life became brighter and happier than before. She would wat...
63.8K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
117K 5.3K 200
When Y/N suddenly finds himself tied to Hyewon, will they find a way to separate from each other and go back to their old lives? Or will Y/N be able...