Uf papyrus x abused strong re...

By Mysteryblue227

This is one of my first ever stories on wattpad sooo.....sorry if this sucks, but as a wise man once said eno... More

The Underground
Her name is (y/n)
A certain skeleton
What's dis?
Two skeletons, one human
Papyrus
Smol human
What.......happened?
A conversation
The photos
Worthless
Finding out
Vocal chords
One night
Baby hell
Papyrus's reaction
I got a bit better :)
SMEXY SKELE OWO
:D
Soooo....hello :3

Clarification

857 23 12
By Mysteryblue227

 Ive been seeing a few comments about the amount of Lv of the reader and in all honesty im most likely not going to elaborate on who we kill considering that they are not important to this story besides stateing that we have high LV and that we are dangerous.

I do, however like one idea comented by someone"by gaining discipline and healing, like tearing a muscle and it growing back stronger".

Not necessarily where i was going wih it but really liked it, so thak you for commenting. 

And as the thing about paps legs going missing in one of the pictures i drew, it was 3 in the morning i i just wanted to draw cute stuff, and since it was 3 in the morning obviously im to sleep deprived to even think while drawing.

So in simple form.

I was tierd and forgot that pap had legs.

And i just want to personally thank everyone who has comented about them liking my artworks, im fairly self conscious of it and have only recently started improving drastically, so all those little comments made me feel slightly better about myself.

As for continuing this story, i may or may not continue writing this one in particular as im starting to lose motivation for it although i want to set a good ending for it if i ever get around to actually finishing it.

And thats alli have for today

Hope your day was good my lovelies 

-levi

(P.S all these drawings are from an au i made sooooo yeeeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 2.8K 25
نـوسـەر/ ڤـیـکـتـۆریـا ⚠هەموو مافێکی چیرۆکەکە بۆ خۆم دەگەڕێتەوە بردنی قەدەغەیە⚠
227K 8.3K 45
Short stories collection. 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹-𝗲-𝗠𝗮𝗵𝘁𝗮𝗮𝗯~ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗿𝗮𝘁-𝗲-𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗾 (𝗭𝗮𝗶𝗺~𝗠𝗮𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗵) ~complet...
65.3K 4.4K 31
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...