Entwined Fingers, Etwinted He...

By Kally_Side

"Chevalier!" Silvanna called for him, he's heavily injured. She run to him as he fall to the ground. / "Her m... More

Etwinted Fingers, Etwinted Hearts?

516 31 12
By Kally_Side

Summary :

As Death Chanter and more specifically demon hunter, Granger have his reason to keep fighting those nasty creatures. His loved ones are already gone. There's have been several years and he's about to lost his own heart if it wasn't for her. His despair are cured. She is his new hope.

"I'm sorry Granger... I can't accept your proposal..."

His has heart stopped.

Pairing : Granger X Silvanna
Genre : Romance?

Disclaimer : Characters are from Moonton and Mobile Legends Bang Bang franchise.

This is purely fans work and I gain nothing except to fulfill my love of this ship. I'm multi-shipper so please, there's isn't any ill intentions. Enjoy read :D

.
.
.

"Chevalier!"

Silvanna called for him, he's heavily injured. She run to him as he fall to the ground.

"Your highness... will you marry me?" he mumbled in injury, his vision are blurry.

"Gran-" and thus his sanity blacked off

...

Many years ago, he lost his family. Trauma that last long until he grown up, but he's been standing in the dark. As demon hunter, Granger known as ruthless and fierceful person. He's appeared and gone in a second. Then suddenly he shot something with his guns. He like to work alone, no need for companion. So he grows cold in heart as defense mechanism, so he'd no longer suffered from losing his family.

"...Only lights can drive out the darkness"

Silvanna smiles softly in his flashback, but it makes such a lonewolf surprised a little. She's known as the crown princess-a warrior princess with heart of light. Surely, Granger now that's she's not the type of a noisy and cheesy princess, Granger can read devotion and seriousness in her eyes. Surely this makes him interested on teams up with her.

But his feelings for her, grown uncontrollably...

...

That man open his eyes, heavily. His body felt shiver of injury. He's weak and on bed, unable to move a muscle. Warmth light of afternoon sunshine kissed his skin.

"Ah! Mr. Granger! You're awake! Can you hear me?"

Angela as nurse excitedly ask him, but he just can reply with blinking his eyes.

"Thanks goodness, the war have take it all- errkkkk!" Angela jolt in as Granger suddenly wakes from his bed, hear a word like war definitely traumatized him.

"Her majesty! How her condition?" Granger ask worriedly, but Angela worry of him more.

"Her majesty is..." Angela reply in hesitant voice makes his heart race, he's damn worried about her queen well being.

"...liver broken?"

"Do you mean heart?"

"Yes, that is!"

"And you're nurse?"

Granger getting out from the bed, unconsciously grab any fabric he got on the desk. He would question this nurse intelligence, but saved that for later.

"Wait- you're still injured"

"There's something more important than my own self right now"

Angela can't help but let him go, his rumour as demon hunter are no joke, but Angela also know what he meant by something more important.

...

Twinkle twinkle little stars

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

A white haired girl mumble a song, her body is full of bandage. She's on royal palace park alone, enjoying the view there.

"Silvanna..." the girl jolt in surprise as she heard tender man voice called for her name. She can't hold her tears.

Does she hallucinating right now? Hearing his voice? or does he really approach her behind her back?

"I am weak, Granger"

Her voice is trembling. Granger don't want to see that broken expression on her face, where's she's in her broken state.

"Aurellius- my brother-"

Granger quickly reach for her, embrace her and she started to cries in silence. Silvanna are really grateful that she can still felt someone soul. She can feel his heart beating on her palm between his chest.

*sobs*

Granger heart shattered into pieces witnessing her majesty like this, but all he can do right now is to face her.

"I'm sorry Granger... I can't accept your proposal..."

His heart stopped.

"I am really happy to hear it... You really have a tender heart that I loved but..."

She said that, but what is this? Rejection?

"I'm such a weak creature... I didn't deserve your kindness..."

She didn't need to downgrate herself like this! Stop blaming yourself Silvanna!

"I'm such a failure protect my own brother..."

Silvanna still crying and it hurt his heart even more receiving her reply. Granger place his hand on her forehead and his other hand on the back of her neck, embrace it slowly. Granger tapped on her neck and imagining some melodies he used to play on his violin.

"Your highness, you're too tense" Granger massaging her neck from crying.

He see her straight with tender smile, but Silvanna still doubted herself.

"One thing you should know... as your soldier, I'll fight with you no matter what happened, I believe in you... I'll devote myself to you..."

"Every bullet I've spent are my gift to you..." he continues and takes a breath.

Granger still ask with serious tone, he's somehow worried. He remembered his thrilling nightmare of his past. Losing someone important are heartbreaking. Granger lost his parents and Silvanna lost her brother.

Granger and Silvanna would likely go into battlefield every weeks. Both of them have trauma and worry of their loved ones well being, but now that Granger can always see her everyday-

"...and as a man, I want your heart"

Silvanna chuckled hearing the last words. They both blushing with such cheezy words. But Silvanna looks more relaxed as she laughs.

"Are you serious? Chevalier?"

Silvanna hold her laughs. For Silvanna, Granger looks like some mad guys that actually have tender kitty heart, but Granger can blurt out something cheesy for her sake, so she can be a little easen up.

"I can't give you my full heart, because my heart belongs to Moniyan Empire... All of the peoples...and also my brother..."

Silvanna have a sly smile makes his injury under the bandage felt aches a bit.

"But- its a different case if you're the.. King"

Silvanna takes something in her pocket. A ring box.

"Will you be my king? Chevalier?"

Silvanna opened up the box, there's a royal diamond jewelry ring inside.

"Wait this is somehow wrong-" Granger also reach for his pocket and takes a ring box.

"I'm working hard on this, I'm the one who proposed to you first" he insisted

"No! I'm the one who proposed to you- soldier!" But she also insisted on it.

.
.
.

"Seriously guys?!" Fanny that have been stalking near the bush sweatdropp.

"Yeah, I think it's really romantic to have secret date with bandage all over the place" Natalia continue her line makes Fanny a little surprised, but its Natalia after all.

"Are you being sarcastic now?" Fanny can't get what Natalia is saying.

"Ssst flying wire!" Kimmy knock her lightly so they can focus stalking the two people have their talk.

.
.
.

Silvanna took his hand that still covered with bandage, she kisses his hand in silence and they both have light blush on their face. Her lips on his hand felt so soft as a princess she'd be. Granger have kissed some people in their lips before as obviously demon hunter, but he's never felt such a desire to have the actual sweet and pure kiss on someone forehead.

She's shorter than him so Granger can clearly see her face, there's also a light bruises there from the current war. Silvanna face are beautiful but she always show a tough and serious looks, seeing her like this really makes his heart flustered a lot. She's a princess after all.

After Silvanna kissing his hand, she put the ring she's been holding on to his ring finger.

"So... we are engaged now"

Silvanna sincere smile after Granger put his ring on her finger are so innocent, she smile brightly. She etwinted her finger and cover her face.

"This ring are so beautiful... I will treasure it forever..."

Silvanna eyes are too focused on her finger, with deep blue jewel stone on her finger. Given up by her fianceē, but Granger can't help to get annoyed with the bruise on her face, so he touch her cheeks.

"Are you gonna officially announce this, Your Highness?"

"Granger you can stop calling me that..."

"Oh yes, my lady"

Granger kissed her dearly.

.
.
.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...