Hotel Blue Moon//(Del Luna se...

By AyeshaSiddika874

After Jang Man Weol's reign as the owner of Del Luna the deities summon a new owner for the guests to the af... More

Castings and Details
2_Met by destiny
3_Black Rose
4_ New beginnings
5_ A different world
6. Realizations
7. First customer
8. The Twins (part 1)
9.The twins (part 2)
10. The twins (part 3)
11. Goblin bride
12. Love, fate and nightmares
13. Without a manager
14. The Shaman and his slave
15. The black moon shines
16. Girl in the Occult pond
17. SamSan mountains
18. The Sacred Book
19. Blossom (of love and doom)
20_ Red clothe
21. Revealing secrets (part 1)
22. Revealing secrets (part 2)
23.Revealing secrets (part 3)
24. Blood ties
25. last page pt1
26. last pages pt2
27. The Misunderstood Villain (part 1)
28. The Misunderstood Villain (part 2)

1_Hotel Blue Moon

4.6K 118 16
By AyeshaSiddika874

Everything turned to dust, a gray hue in the night sky.A man runs by an empty road with his hands and clothes covered in blood. His eyes looks behind, a fearful gaze behind a shadow chasing him continuously. At the end of the road he falls on his feet . The shadow infront of him takes the form of a woman.
" You have committed uncountable crimes Jeong Yong Saeng, you have killed, have deceived. You deserve nothing but hell."

He looks at his shaking hand unable to believe that he is dead and the woman infront of him is no one but his death coming for him, a female grim reaper dressed in black clothing.
Her hands light up in a golden flame so does her eyes at the brink of that moment a voice stops her.

" Wait Seo Man, that's not his punishment."

" Mago !"
the woman murmers to herself while seeing an older woman in a black hat walking towards him.

"Moon Yong Saeng,I am Mago, the deiti of fate.you want to go to hell but what will you do when you hear that your mom, your grandfather and your lover will be going to hell."

"What? Why?"
Mago looks down at his confused face.

"Like you they are no exception. They have committed sins, they will be punished at the halls of hell. Unless..." she stops.

Yong Saeng sits with his knees curled asking for forgiveness.
"I will do anything please...please leave them be....please."
Seo Man looks at the deiti and vanishes into thin air.
The deiti sits on one of her knees on the ground looking at his pitiful face.
" anything?"
"Anything.Even if I have to kill myself to save them I will."
The deiti laughs at him.
"If killing could be a way for revenge or repentance there would be blood everywhere.
I don't need your body I need your soul. Follow me."

Mago makes a portal ahead of them. Yong Saeng follows her ahead.

"What is this?" He sees a huge tree ahead of him.
" Consider it a form of forgiveness to your loved ones you've wronged and a punishment for you. Think for yourself. If you don't accept it you'll punished along with them. But if you do it's only your punishment."

He looks at the tree then looks back at her.
" I will take the punishment. Please... save them."
"Then we have a deal."

Fragments from the moon tree roams around him seeding its roots deep into the ground . In front of his flustered eyes the moon tree bonding itself with Moon Yong Saeng...the new owner to the guest house of the moon.

20 years later...
"So many years have past. Repenting for his sins has made him bitter and bitter with every passing day."

The deiti of fate chats with her sister the deiti of health as she grinds herbs listening to her.

"The moon, the moon tree is a symbol for his punishment. But each day he has made his repentance into luxury, a greed to live more."

. . . . . . . . .

"The moon, how beautiful and cruel can you be... like me."
Yong Saeng lifts up the curtains from the window of his bedroom. A grin over his face as he praises and criticizes the moon and himself.
"Ahh...Let's get some business done."
He sits on his office looking through files.
"Ms.Min,Next." He screams and a woman in her 30s enters and behind her an old man. Eyes covered in red viens, skin pale blue, shabby clothes covered in blood stains. Ms.Min bows to Yong and leaves the room, the old man takes the seat given to him.
"How can I help you, sir?"

With a bright smile Yong asks. The man from underneath his black shirt brings out and puts the rope wrapped around his neck over the table that was used to kill him. Yong looks at him then grabs the rope with a grin, his eyes sparkling.
"Got it."

In midst of the crowded bar and dancing men and women a young man grabs their attention taking the microphone from the DJ

" Today's on me guys, Today's wine is from Jae Wang Soon. Let's have fun."
He shouts his way into the crowd. The music gets loud, under the red lighting people drinking, dancing around him. He drinks and dances with the women around them.
"Killer...killing your father and wasting his money must be fun."
A whisper of a heavy and husky voice of a man floats around him. Sweat covers his face as if he had seen a ghost, a tension covers his face.He puts the glass of wine beside the table near him, grabs onto his head. Thinking that the wine must have dozed him he heads to the washroom to come to his senses.
He throws and throws water on his face, the face of his father as he killed him flashes back to him from his memory. As he stands holding his waist and breath the lights begin to flicker continuously. The room lights up in a red light. Out of fear he looks ahead in the mirror...his dead father smiling back at him... he looks at him standing behind him through the reflection in the mirror ahead of him.
The smile changes to loud laughter. He closes his ears with both his hands.

Suddenly the laughing man infront of changes shape from his father into another man.

A blood soaked rope appears in Yong Saeng's hand from air. He wraps it around his neck strangelling him. He falls to the ground loosing his balance rolling around in pain.

As his screams began to grow and louder people from the club comes running to the washroom, the lights come back.
" That son of a bitch tried to kill me, with this rope..."
He touches his neck but finds the rope gone.He points at the man standing at the side of his feet infront of everyone.
" Wang Soon, I think you've drank too much. There is no one there."
Wang Soon begins to panic seeing that wide smile on that strange man's face. He begins shout at the man as he walks out. Out of the washroom by the drinks counter he grabs a glass of whiskey in his hand. A smile on his face as he takes a sip.

He walks out with the glass in his hand smiling as he could hear Wang Soon's screams from the washroom.

" That was fun. Why don't I get to do these things all the time?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.2K 23
21+ MATURE Warnings: Language, Scenes of terror, blood, Sex Highest Rankings as of 08/04/18: #1 Chen #2 Kai #13 exo #28 Xiumin EDITING IN PROCESS 19...
10.4K 404 12
For years they infiltrated our world. Those sly creatures described in the myths lived among us. They even dared to take a human bride and whisk her...
5.7K 284 16
"𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥..." Seo Moonjo is a grim rea...
177K 10.1K 39
There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn't settling well among the neighborhood...