๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

By FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”

43.5K 1.1K 2.1K
By FlappyFalcon05

DreamWasTaken - Hot tub

A little backstory for people if they don't know: Dream explained in a previous stream with George that his first kiss was when he was 13 at a Nickelodeon Resort in a hot tub, and I got the idea to make an x reader about that. Hope you enjoy ;) 

(not proofread)

Idk why, but for me when I published this part, it didn't get the end with it, so I'm publishing again to try and see if that fixes it. SO SORRY if you didn't get to read the end of it... Hope it works now :)

First kisses. Something everybody experiences at one point in their life, and stress about up until the moment it happens. The weird thrill when you know it's about to happen, the sweaty palms and the slight want to back out. But then the magical feeling at the moment your lips lock, the tingles at the top of your head, going throughout your body and all the way down to your toes. The butterflies, some of them feeling like they're gonna tear open your stomach, and your heart skipping a beat from the sudden new feeling. A feeling you're gonna enjoy. 

But why does everyone stress to have your first kiss? Why is it such a big deal for so many people? Sometimes it's about two people being there, in the moment, enjoying each other's company and the simple touch of one another. Doesn't matter what age, how mature you are. It just has to feel right. 

When Clay's family invited you with them to the Nickelodeon Resort, the last thing you had been expecting was to kiss someone for the first time. And the last person you expected to kiss was you best friend, Clay. And the last place you expected it to be was in a hot tub, with little-to-none privacy and the bubbles giving you a certain heat, causing sweat to get mistaken for the boiling water. 

Yet somehow, it was perfect. It was the right time, at the right place, with the right person. And it would be a funny story to tell someday. 

The water splashed around you as you canon-balled into the pool, having hoped to land on the inflatable crocodile but Clay had pulled it away in the last second. You resurfaced, and pushed your soaked hair out of your face, feeling the strands start to stick together in strings. You wiped the water out of your eyes, leaving a small sting and when you opened them, Clay was wheezing as he clutched onto the crocodile, his head almost going under the water. 

"Clay!" You screeched, which only made him laugh harder. 

The sun was hot today. So hot that even after you had put on sunscreen, a visible red color had started taking over the top of your shoulders and on your legs on your S/c skin. It burned something awful, but the slight cool water of the pool evened it out, even if the chlorine made the sunburn scratch and itch. 

He picked up the crocodile with ease, as it was made out of rubber and air, and chugged it in your direction. You dodged, water surrounding you as your head went under again, and you felt that annoying ringing that went through your ears everytime. You could faintly hear Clay laugh above you, but it was dulled out under water, and sounded muffled. You resurfaced again with a big gasp of air, and playfully glared at the blonde-haired boy, who was clutching onto the side of the pool as to not go underwater like you. 

Clay had always been a jokester. At least, he always was around you. Not a single day went by when he wasn't teasing you, pulling at a couple of strand of hair or ruffling it, wolf whistling obnoxiously every time he saw you, which caught the attention of everyone around you and it always made you blush, feeling all of the eyes on you. 

But not a single day went by where he wasn't scaring the bullies away from you at school either, made you feel loved and wanted, and always stood beside you as a shoulder to lean, laugh and cry on. 

He was always there, wherever you went, whether it be physically or spiritually, he was always there. And many may say that such a close relationship between two 13-year olds was meant to fail at some point, but the universe had big plans for those two. Their destiny had already been written and sealed with the finest of lace. 

They were meant to last. As friends or lovers was up to them, although not a decision the two would make right now. Despite all, they were only 13. 

You and Clay goofed around in the pool for a long time, chasing each other, dunking each other's heads underwater. One time, Clay had even dived under you and picked you up on his shoulders so you were tall enough to reach the lever to tip the giant bucket of water over the two of you. 

Some of the people around you looked at you weirdly as you splashed around in the water, some even threw you dirty looks as all of the pools was really crowded, and many didn't have space to just sit there and chill. Although, the rest of them smiled softly to themselves at the genuine laughter and smiles covering your faces; nowadays, it could take a lot to get a 13-year old teenager to smile like that. 

You didn't know how much time passed, but when Clay's family decided to go grab something to eat, you and Clay decided to stop playing around and go in the hot tub to chill with a coke each. Both of you weren't hungry, which you had announced to Clay's family, but they gave you some money anyways, in case you changed your mind. 

The resort was huge. Tall buildings everywhere, the roof outlined with a bold orange and sky-high pillars going up and down the apartments. A lavender green color was used on the very top of the roof, the place where many decided to enjoy the view of stars sprinkled on the night sky once the sun said goodbye from east. Big water slides crossed over each other in crazy turns and twists before delivering people safely at the start of the ginormous pool. Stands, stairs and whatnot was put together to create slippery, yet safe, obstacle courses that eventually led to the very top of the giant slides. People were laughing, jumping around like monkeys in their bathing trunks and bikinis with their friends and families. It was a magical sight, and a magical place to be. 

It was hard for the two of you to actually find the hot tub after you had spent the money Clay's mom had given you on candy and cokes. You had to use the giant map of the resort to actually find it, and even that took about 10 minutes. 

But, when you finally found it, and won the race of who could get there faster between you and Clay, you both got in and let the boiling hot water consume you both. 

You both sat in silence for a while, the only sound being the distant gushing of the water exiting the slides and the bubbles popping around the two of you in a haste, microscopic drops of water landing on your skin that was above the hot water. 

"Hey, Y/n?" Clay asked, his voice cutting through the silence like a newly sharpened knife. 

"Yeah?" You hummed, sipping your coke that you then placed in the cupholder besides you. 

"... Have you ever kissed someone?" He asked, embarrassed, fiddling with his thumbs underwater. The feeling of moving his limbs in the hot liquid felt weird, weightless, slow. He often wondered why water acted like it did, why it slowed people down. Why you couldn't run in it, jump without immediately falling towards the ground. It was as if it softened the blow of once again standing on your feet. But it was so dangerous. So... Mysterious in some way. Why couldn't humans breathe under it? Why did their weight suddenly feel like nothing when in it? Why were they slower in it? ... But why did it also soften the blow like a pillow beneath your feet?

"No," You answered, shrugging, "But my best friend, Sophia, has. With her friend, Thomas. They wanted to know what it felt like." 

"Do you ever wonder what it feels like?" He asked, swallowing down the dryness in his throat, despite the air around them being moist and wet, with a choking thickness. He was surprised that his throat was as dry as the Sahara desert; he had just had a drink from his coke, his throat shouldn't be this dry. 

"Yeah, sure!" You smiled, "Like, all the time! I can't wait until my first kiss." 

"Did she... Tell you what it felt like? Sophia, that is." He questioned, biting his lip nervously... He knew what he wanted to ask you, he just didn't know how to ask you. 

'Hey, Y/N, can you kiss me? I like you, and I would really like to kiss you... Please?'

'Y/n, my beautiful best friend, how 'bout a smooch?'

'Yes, we're 13, but let's kiss in a hot tub together like adults in movies.' 

'Hi, Y/n. I know we're best friends and all, but I like you. Can we kiss?'

'Y/n, I wanna know what it feels like to kiss someone, so will you please kiss me? Oh, by the way, I've liked you since I was 10, so... Kiss me?' 

Every scenario of him asking you for a kiss sounded down-right stupid and cringe, and he knew you weren't the cliche type of girl. No, if someone placed you in front of a TV and let you pick any movie you'd want, you would go directly over to the comedy or horror category. Clay hated that sometimes, especially because he wasn't a big horror fan, and if you were in a chaotic mood, it would just be 2 hours of you laughing at a serial killer with him hiding behind the couch. 

"No." You replied, smiling, "But I didn't ask either. I don't want somebody to explain to me what it feels like, I want it to come as a shock to me when I first experience it. That surprise, like, 'Wow, so this is what it feels like' type of thing." 

"Do you," Clay cleared his throat awkwardly, "Uh, do you wanna... Try it?" 

"Try kissing someone?" You asked. Clay nodded, and shifted where he was sat in the water, the tip of his ears slightly red, "Sure, if I had the opportunity. I definitely wanna try it, but, like, who would I kiss?" 

"What about... Uhm," Clay shook his head. This was a bad idea, "No, nevermind. Forget I even asked. It's just, uh..." 

You looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows, knowing he had something on his mind that he wasn't telling you. In all the time you'd known him, you had been able to read him like an open book. Like when he was first visiting your house, and he asked you if you were hungry. You had almost shook your head no, but when you looked over at him, you saw right through the facade of casualness, and had invited him to go downstairs to grab something to eat. His face had lit up, and he had nearly skipped down the stairs after that, with you hot in his heels. 

You analyzed his face, how he squirmed in the seat he was sat at, the way he rolled with his thumbs, his red ears. 

He wanted to kiss you, you quickly realized. 

"Clay." You said, reaching over to grab his elbow. 

He jumped slightly and looked over at you, knowing you had almost read his thoughts. He looked down quickly though, and refused to meet your eyes, also knowing that he would reveal his biggest secret if you analyzed him again. 

The sorry excuse of a boyish-crush, that really was just him liking you, but a crush sounded better than actually having the confirmation that he liked his best friend. 

What a cliche. 

"Do you wanna try it?" You proposed, "With me?" 

Clay, still not meeting your eyes, let out a small nod that was barely visible to the bare eye, but you caught onto it easily. 

"... I wanna try it with you, too, if it helps." You quietly said, smiling shyly. 

He looked up at you, and the minute your eyes met, it felt like an electric shock pierced through your both, almost making you both jolt. You liked it though. 

Neither of you seemed to notice, but you both scooted closer to one another, and neared each other's faces as you stared into each other's eyes, like in a true cliche movie. 

Your heartbeat skyrocketed, and for a moment, you considered getting out of the hot tub and bolt... But you somehow also wanted to stay and share your first kiss with your best friend. Out of context, you thought that sounded so bad. 

Awkwardly, you accidently bumped noses with each other, and you both pulled back an inch, laughing nervously. Clay hesitated, but then but a hand on your cheek, like he had seen the men do in those movies that his mom and dad always watched. You felt the tremble in his hands, but didn't say anything. He could probably also feel the shaking through your body on his shoulder, where your hand remained, sweaty on his slightly moist shoulder. You hoped he just thought of it as water. 

It seemed like it took an eternity, but finally, after avoiding each other's noses again, your lips connected in a shy kiss, butterflies roaming around in your stomachs. They flew up your throats in a tingling way, one that left a trail of want behind as they met halfway towards one another, right where your lips were sealed in a kiss, making them tingle like never before. 

You felt it in your whole body. The tingles, that is. You felt it prick at your scalp, all the way throughout your body and down to your toes, and all at the same time. 

The hot water surrounding you was suddenly the one getting burned by the boiling temperature of your bodies. It felt... Good. Weird, too, but good. 

Adrenaline was rushing through the both of you, travelling all around inside of you through your bloodstreams, drawing you to slide your hand from his shoulder to his bare chest, which made a shiver run down his spine. He thought it felt weird to experience a shiver right there, when everything was about as hot as it could get. 

Clay felt his face grow hot when everything suddenly hit him, and not just from the heat of the hot tub, but all of his blood rushed to his cheeks in a matter of seconds. 

He was... He was kissing you. Kissing you for the first time. Hell, kissing for the first time. 

Kissing for the first time at the Nickelodeon resort in hot tub, with his best friend, the love of his life and his future everything. 

"It was at the Nickelodeon resort. In a hot tub," Clay explained, 7 years after the event had taken place. "When I was, like, 13." 

He had you and George in his headphones, and the stream on his second monitor, watching what George was doing as he tried, and failed, at speedrunning at a somewhat decent time. 

"Oh my god," George laughed, as you also let out an almost silent giggle, thinking back to that time where the two of you were young and stupid. 

Now, you were slightly older but just as stupid. Yet nonetheless in love. 

"It was 10/10." Clay smirked, biting back a laugh; back then, he wouldn't have admitted it. But now, after having been dating since the two of you were 15, a very young age many may say, it was something the two of you talked about pretty much all the time. You both knew how much that kiss was enjoyed, and how both of you were happy that it hadn't been anybody else they had shared their first kiss with. 

"Disgusting!" George gagged, snickering. 

"Disgusting?!" Both you and Clay exclaimed at the same time, making George just laugh even harder. Now, he wanted to know your story, though. He had never been told that one. 

"What about you, Y/n?" George grinned, "What's the story of your first kiss?" 

"Well, I was about 13," You giggled, "It was in a hot tub, at the Nickelodeon resort. And it was 10/10." 

The chat on George's stream went wild. 

_________________
DReeeEEeEAaaaAaAAAM

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓: 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 | 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! ๐Ÿ”น๏ธ Finished Incl.: -๐Ÿ’›Dreamnap -๐Ÿ’œDnf -๐Ÿ–คThe DreamSMP -๐ŸคDreamnapfound -๐Ÿ’šDreamxreader -๐ŸงกSapnapxreader -๐Ÿ’™Georgexreader -โคKa...
204K 6.2K 35
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ?" ๐™ธ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
400K 7.5K 12
dream x reader!! he'd do anything for her no smut btw:) medals: #29 in dreamxreader #24 in dreamwastakenxreader #16 in dream #13 in xreader #9 in min...
52.4K 492 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3