For Now & Forever

By Kili-Loverxx

Summary: Annalyssa Rachel Swan wanting to escape the horrors of her past I.e. her abusive ex-boyfriend and li... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One, Moving to Forks
Chapter Two, New School
Chapter Three, Lessons
Chapter Four, Explanations
Chapter Five, Esme's surprise and Bella's accident
Chapter Six, The School trip and Waylons Death
Chapter Seven, Bella knows and Lunch with the Cullens
Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness
Chapter Nine, New Arrival
Chapter Ten, Prom
Newmoon
Chapter Eleven, Summer Gathering
Chapter Twelve, Birthday Blues
Chapter Thirteen, The Cullens Decision
Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Sixteen, First Christmas
Chapter Seventeen, Bella has gone mad
Chapter Eighteen, Touch and Go
Chapter Nineteen, The Proposal
Chapter Twenty, The Escape
Eclipse
Chapter Twenty-One, Willow's First Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two, An unwanted visitor
Chapter Twenty-Three, Visiting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder
Chapter Twenty-Five, Bonfire
Chapter Twenty-Six, A Date and a Wedding
Chapter Twenty-Seven, Graduation and a Party
Chapter Twenty-Eight, Training
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Hiding and The Battle
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter Thirty, The Wedding
Chapter Thirty-One, The Honeymoon
Chapter Thirty-Two, The News
Chapter Thirty-Three, Moving in
Chapter Thirty-Four, Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Five, The Birth
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Six, Waking up
Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Eight, Gathering Witnesses
Chapter Thirty-Nine, The Battle
Chapter Forty, Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen, Family Time

15.4K 367 15
By Kili-Loverxx

(Outfits Anna, Willow and Jasper are wearing)

Chapter Fourteen, Family Time

The two weeks are nearly up and Willow was slowly getting better which we were all very glad about, as her spots were beginning to fade. "There we go baby." I cooed pulling on Willow's pink little socks, smiling as she babbled to me a smile gracing her face again. She looked very cute in her leopard print bottoms, pink socks, a white bodysuit, white top, pink jumper that said, 'Mama's girl' all I need to do was put on her leopard print headband.

Putting some more cream on my fingers I covered the spots on her cheeks rubbing it in gently. After cleaning my fingers I carefully sat her up one arm around her, (she was starting to sit up now if she had a pillow behind her or we held her, how did our baby get so big?), while I brushed her red curls gently placing the headband on top. "Shall we go see if Daddy has finished getting dressed?" I asked picking her up and kissing her forehead, her nose and her lips making her giggle. Settling her on my hip as she rested her head on my shoulder I heard the door open behind us.

"I hear my girls were calling for me?" Jasper's voice called from behind us, a smile unintentionally spreading across my face. "Hello handsome." I called turning around smiling at him and he really did look handsome in his blue ripped jeans, cream jumper rolled up at the sleeves and brown loafers.
"Hello my beautiful darlin." Jasper said wrapping his arms around my waist being careful of Willow, kissing me lovingly. I didn't think so as I was just in a red woollen patterned dress, skin toned tights, black ankle boots and my hair in a bun.

"Darlin, I don't know why you feel self conscious but I will do my all to assure you that I speak the truth. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen both inside and out and you look gorgeous in this dress my love." Jasper said firmly a slight frown on his lips as he cupped one of my cheeks, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.
"And hello my beautiful princess." Jasper greeted Willow leaning down to her and pressing the same kisses I did to her making her giggle again. I really truly loved this man with all my heart and soul.

"She's feeling a bit better today, aren't you Princess?" I asked her smiling as I stroked her cheeks. "So I was thinking some tummy time will be good for her." I said looking at Jasper.
"Well let's head downstairs then my love." Jasper said taking my hand, intwining our fingers after he had pressed a kiss to it. "I love you Anna." Jasper said randomly as he set up Willow's play mat with her toys on the arch.
"I love you too Jasper." I said happily pressing a kiss to his shoulder blade where I knew a rather large scar was. I made a point of always kissing at least one of his scars every day, no longer wanting him to feel ashamed of his past or of himself.

Jasper and I sat on the floor in front of Willow, I sat in between Jasper's legs his arms around me as we watched our daughter having some fun on her tummy making us laugh. I really enjoyed moments like these just Jasper, Willow and I. I was so glad Bella was at school she has become unbearable sulking, not eating hardly and not talking while she was at home, I was glad my threat and dad yelling at her had stopped with the screaming though I had a feeling it wasn't the end to her dramatics. And age was supposed to be the oldest.

Rose had told me the day after Edward had left Bella had come up to them in the school car park screaming at them. Demanding to know why Edward left? Why they didn't stop them? And why I got to have Jasper and when she didn't get to have Edward? It continued for a week until Dean had enough and snapped at her to leave them alone or they'd get a restraining order against her and to stop coming around their house. Apparently after her display she took it out on her friends, who now avoided her when they could.

And I had a feeling she would try to use Jake, make him think she loved him and then drop him if Edward came back. But unfortunately for her Jake didn't feel that way for her anymore hadn't for a long time in fact. Which I was glad about. I didn't want one of my best friends getting hurt because she was being her usual selfish self.
"You okay darlin?" Jasper asked concerned bringing me out of my thoughts.
"I'm fine. Sorry, just got lost in thought. I'm sorry we haven't had our date nights for awhile Jazz." I apologised feeling guilty.

"Hey," Jasper said moving slightly so he could see my face. "What's brought this on?" He asked frowning in concern.
"You just," I sighed gathering my thoughts. "You just do so much for Willow and I and I don't want you to feel or even think that I'm taking advantage." I said almost desperately, fear shinning in my eyes as I fiddled with his Cullen crest ring.

"Darlin," Jasper said gently tipping my head up to look at him. "I would never think that and I certainly don't feel that way. I do things for you both because I love both of you with all that I am, and I know you feel the same way my love. I enjoy moments like these, just you, me and our daughter." Jasper said looking over at Willow who looked up at us with a big smile on her face.

I laughed looking at her, she was just so adorable especially as she bounced herself up and down like that making both of us laugh which made her laugh.
"I do to." I said happily leaning into Jasper kissing his neck briefly. "I love you."
"I love you too." Jasper said pressing his own kiss to my neck as we enjoyed our family time together. "When she's completely better we can always have our family time outside of the house. And even go on a date if you'd like? But I just spending time with my two girls."
"And we love spending time with our Major." I said looking up at Jasper smiling as a wide smile spread across his face.

Around ten minutes later my phone ran, I reached over to get it from the sofa seeing it was my mum, I answered it settling back against Jasper.
"Hi mum." I said happily.
"Hi baby. Are you okay? How's my Willow?" Mum asked frantically.
"Mum, calm down I'm fine." I laughed softly. "Willow is doing much better today, her spots are starting to fade."
"Oh I'm so glad. I didn't interrupt anything did I?" Mum asked worried.

"No mum. Jasper and I are just watching Willow have some tummy time. She's got more energy today." I replied.
"Oh, Hi Jasper." Mum shouted loudly.
"Hello Ma'am." Jasper replied making mum gush. She always loved how respectful and polite Jasper is.
"Oh, Phil's just come back from grocery shopping." "Phil come and say hello to Anna and Jasper!" Mum shouted over the phone.
"Mum put it on face time. Then you and Phil can see Willow. That reminds me I still need to do that." I muttered more to myself.

"Honey, you know I'm not that technical." Mum complained with a laugh. There was some shuffling on the other end as Phil no doubt switched the call to face time both of them saying hello to Jasper and I.
"How have you been Jasper? Have you been off school as well?" Phil asked.
"Really good thank you. Yeah, my father phoned the school telling them I wouldn't be in until Willow was better.

Anna and I have just been emailing the work back into them. I wanted to help Anna so Charlie has been letting me stay here. How's the baseball coming on?" Jasper asked.
"Very well thank you. We've finally completely moved in now." Phil said as he told Jasper how his baseball was going. Once mum finally got to talk to Jasper I turned the camera around so they could see Willow.
"Oh, she looks just like you sweetheart." Mum gushed starting to get teary.
"Mum don't get upset or start saying how big she's getting. I already got upset about that this morning." I laughed.

"I'm glad she's getting better." Phil said in relief.
"So are we." Jasper answered. "It was so strange and so upsetting not seeing our happy baby. Seeing her so sick that we couldn't do anything, didn't help she was teething too."
"Oh the poor little thing." Mum cooed sniffling over the phone. I could just see Phil discreetly shaking his head at her.
"Did you say you had to do grocery shopping Lyssa? We can let you go." Phil asked.

"It's okay darlin' I'll do it." Jasper said before I could say anything.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Of course love. You stay and talk to your parents, I'll be pack before Willow has to have lunch." Jasper said giving me a loving kiss.
"Take my card to at least pay for half Jazz." I told him not wanting him to pay for all of it, but he just said he was paying for it.
"It was lovely seeing you again."  Jasper said to mum and Phil.
"And you Jasper. Drive save and we'll talk to you soon." Mum warned always the worrier.
"Thank you." Jasper said as he bid them goodbye, gave me a kiss before picking Willow up for a kiss and cuddle.

"Now you lil' lady, be good for your Mama and I'll be back soon. I love you my lil' darlin'." Jasper said sternly before kissing her once more before returning her to the mat. "I'll be back soon my love. I love you." Jasper said sincerely.
"I love you too. Be careful." I said kissing him once more before he left the room, heading to the kitchen to grab the list and some bags before he left, hearing the purr of his Impala as he pulled out of the driveway. I knew he was going to hunt first then head to the supermarket.

"Oh he is such a gentleman." Mum squealed as soon as she heard the front door shut. "He's definitely a keeper. He's so good with Willow and Charlie and Phil like him which is a win."  Mum ranted making me laugh as Phil rolled his eyes at her.
"How's Bella?" Phil asked concerned. I sighed and told them all that Bella had been up to and they were not pleased to say the least, I knew she'll be getting a phone call from them tonight.
"Their relationship was so toxic and they both joined in tormenting me when they were together. Jasper lost his temper multiple times with Edward over it. And if Bella doesn't stop Dean will go through with the restraining order.

She literally ignores Willow's existence even before they broke up. The day she came home after her accident when Willow was a few days old I had just got her back off to sleep after her two am feed, Bella came storming into my room shouting waking Willow up. I'm getting really fed up mum, I should be able to trust my own twin with her niece but I don't." I ranted getting everything off my chest feeling much better wiping away the tears.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I don't know where I went wrong with her. I'll speak to Charlie to see about her moving here. This behaviour can't carry on." Mum apologised.
"Mum don't apologise. You have done nothing wrong you're a great mum this is all Bella." I said sternly. We spoke a bit more before hanging up as Willow wanted some milk. As I was winding her the front door opened Jasper coming in with some shopping bags.

"Let me just finish winding her and I'll help you Jazz." I called rubbing Willow's back gently.
"It's okay love I've got them all. While I'm unpacking I'll heat her food up." Jasper said popping his head into the room. As soon as Willow had eaten and been changed she fell right off to sleep for her afternoon nap. As soon as Jasper entered the kitchen I placed my mug in the sink, as soon as he came within reaching distance I pulled him to me by his jumper kissing him fiercely.
"What's that for?" Jasper asked huskily his eyes turning dark.
"Do I need a reason?" I asked him equally as huskily raising an eyebrow at him.

Jasper shook his head pulling me to him kissing me fiercely and harder this time, his hands running down my sides while mine tangled in his hair, before he grabbed my thighs pulling me up with ease so my legs now wrapped around his waist. His hands ran up my thighs the tips of his fingers slipping under my dress, as he kissed down my neck as I gasped and moaned feeling him groan against my neck.

Jasper backed us into the counter sitting me on top of it with my legs still wrapped around his waist as we continued our passionate kiss. Jasper nipped on my bottom lip making me moan giving him chance to tangle his tongue with my own. His hands bunched up my dress slightly as he ran his hands up my legs up to my waist pulling me closer towards him. As I ran one hand up the back of his neck the other gripping tightly to his shoulder.

Pulling back slightly so I could catch my breath, Jasper kissed down my jaw towards my neck leaving little love bites in his wake.
"Jasper." I moaned by breath breathy almost like it was catching in my chest. Jasper moaned as my hands slipped back into his hair tugging slightly my nails scratching against his scalp.
"The things you do to me darlin'." Jasper groaned almost growling as he kissed his way back up to my lips. Before he reached my lips however, his phone ran in his back pocket separating us from her make out session, the both of us letting out groans of annoyance.
"What Dean?!" Jasper growled. I couldn't hear what Dean was talking about but I knew Jasper was annoyed with his brother.

"Fine." Jasper growled ending the call running his hand through his hair slipping his phone back into his pocket. "Apparently, your Dad and Harry will be back from fishing in a minute." Jasper sighed helping me off the counter. I kissed his lips softly removing the frown from his face but before we could continue where we left off we heard Harry's truck pull up. I quickly fixed my dress and hair while Jasper fixed his shirt and hair. Grabbing the baby monitor off the table Jasper and I head back into the living room curling up on the sofa as if we didn't just have a heated make out session. Just in time too as the door opened as Dad and Harry came in laughing.

"Hey kiddo, hey Jasper. Where's Willow?" Dad asked as he and Harry entered the living room each with a cold beer in their hands.
"Hi dad, hey Harry. She's down for her nap. How was fishing?" I asked as Jasper greeted them.
"It was good. We caught quite a lot actually." Dad said smiling.
"Is she feeling any better?" Harry asked after taking a sip of his beer.
"Yeah she is thankfully. She had more energy today so spent quite a bit on her tummy, and her spots are finally starting to fade." Jasper said showing them the video and pictures he took on his phone.

"That's good to hear. Seth has been driving Sue and I mad with not being able to see either of you. Same for the others and Leah as well actually." Harry laughed shaking his head at his children.
"Well. What can I say." I said dramatically flipping my hair over my shoulder making all of us laugh.
"Do you mind if we put the game on?" Dad asked us which Jasper and I shook our heads at, quite happy to curl up on the sofa and watch it with them. It was quite funny to see Jasper act the same way as Dad and Harry shouting and complaining at the tv. Which I sneakily filmed and sent to Dean and Emmett knowing they would enjoy that. Just thinking of the teasing Jasper would endure from his prankster brothers made me laugh harder, getting a side glance from Jasper but I just smiled innocently at him.

I knew he didn't buy it but he didn't say anything just kissed me softly before Dad cleared his throat and we pulled apart relaxing in each other's arms as we turned back to the game. Feeling very content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.8K 37
Krista was a hothead, just like her twin brother Paul. Like her twin brother, she was a shapeshifter, that would shift into a wolf when angry. Anythi...
394K 7.1K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ πŸ”žMature ContentπŸ”ž Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
31.1K 590 19
Read to find out how Aura handles the supernatural word. Witches, Wolfs, and Vampires. I will try and update this story as much as I can. and as soon...
984K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC