AN UNEXPECTED EVIL

By Ash745

This story is about a man, Raj Malhotra who belongs to a middle class family. He dreams of being a doctor, bu... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31
CH-32
CH-33

CH-15

22 3 0
By Ash745

Every night Raj didn't fell asleep, he wandered in the house and he got used to listening to his Dad's abusive language and his Mom's groans. He had not yet learnt to control his rage. 

He kept everything in his mind and it kept on irritating him. "This all needs to stop!", he would yell sometimes. His sharp mind was getting weaker day by day. His Dad was not tired of violating his mother's respect at all. 

He had wanted to hit his Dad, but he couldn't. He was a sweet person after all, or so ,people thought.  He was feeling disconnected from people around him. He was in another world, which was full of abusive language, toxicity and harmful people. His friends were of no help. Only Sonia knew about Raj's Dad doing that to her mom, but she didn't know that this was done everyday. Chandan didn't know anything at all. What would he do after knowing Raj's long time secret? Since, Chandan was a sad and dark person, he was not in the state of his mind. 

Raj felt weak and dumb, not able to rescue her mother. 

He started to be lonely and reserved. He was quiet now, always sad and depressed. Raj's mother would think that it was because of the studies' pressure, but it wasn't. His Dad was too busy to care, Sonia was not close to him now. 

Everyone was so not into Raj's change of behavior. It was spoiling his life and was spoiling all the fun moments he could have had in the college or with the family and friends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
33.2K 692 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...