Things I hate... An extensive...

By mab1494

As a human, or whatever you are, you were created with the ability to make judgements whether they are based... More

English
Those certain people can make you feel guilty.

Populars

56 0 1
By mab1494

Yeah, you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. I'm not being judgmental about this; there are good qualities in everyone. But I'm specifically talking about the few, certain individuals, who know they are popular, but like to play it off.

Me: you know you are so popular right?

Popular: oh stop it, I'm not. There is no such thing as popularity in this school, we are all friends.

Me: *mentally screaming.

Not all people are like this. Many of the popular people are actually extremely nice, but way to humble. Wouldn't it be better if the world was like...

Me: you know you are popular right?

Popular: M'Kay. So how's that new movie you saw?

The world would be so much better if people weren't humble. It just makes other people annoyed. I mean, bringing it up is stupid, but if someone says they like your hair, you say thanks, not "omg I hate it so much I wish I had your hair."

I'm off topic. I'm sorry if this offended people. I'm just annoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
260K 521 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong