๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™„๐˜ผ ยป ๐™ . ๐™—๐™–๐™ ...

By trashtethics

๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue
actor au - metanoia

16

8.5K 397 244
By trashtethics

Mitsuki gently fixed his son's collar before a sigh escaped her lips, "I'm sorry that you have to go through this." she muttered which made Katsuki click his tongue.

It is the day that he where he gets married to the girl whom he never wanted to marry. A day where it is supposed to be a special day but Katsuki found nothing special about it. He couldn't find a place in his heart to even call this day a special day for him.

Katsuki didn't wear the Kuromontsuki that the Toga family sent him, but instead, he wore he usual clothes, which consists of a a suit over a white button-up shirt and a gray waistcoat, paired with his usual black pants. The clothes that the Toga sent him for him to wear it in his wedding went straight to the furnace and now became ash. He doesn't want to wear such trash from trash.

Katsuki didn't reply but instead he simply moved Mitsuki's hands away before he turned his heels around. Even if Mitsuki was sorry about him, Katsuki still chose this and he doesn't want any pity from nobody. He is doing this for Bakuhatsu-kai and his (y/n), this is only a small sacrifice to protect what is his.

Mitsuki could only stare at Katsuki's back in silence, regretting that she couldn't do anything for his son. She wanted him to be happy but in the current situation that he was in right now, it is much more complex to be able to come up with a solution.

"Bakugou..." Mina uttered as soon as she saw her boss coming out from the room, Katsuki halted only to see the worried look of his subordinate which only made him scoff at the pinkette.

"What do you want racoon eyes? Don't tell me you're being sympathetic to your boss now?" he raised his brow at her after seeing Mina being all teary.

She eagerly sniffled as she shook her head, "But I want you to end up with (y/n)! It isn't fair for you, boss!" the first time Katsuki had ever heard Mina raise her voice at him ever since they graduated from highschool.

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero appeared out of nowhere and began to approach Katsuki, they were all wearing their formal attire because they are supposed to join Katsuki's convoy as the boss' bodyguard.

"Stu~pid." Kirishima laughed before he placed his hands over Mina's head, "Of course he'll end up with (y/n)-san!"

Katsuki's head immediately went to the red haired Kirishima, his face were confused but before he could even ask about it, Kaminari and Sero both latched their arms on Katsuki's neck.

"You don't have to marry Toga, boss." Sero looked around to see if there is someone eavesdropping before he leaned to whisper on Katsuki's right ear.

Katsuki, who was dumbfounded found himself furrowing his eyebrows as the question in his head started to pile up. He doesn't understand what was going on but he could sense that his friends are up to no good again.

"What the fuck do you mean? Are you guys still sane?" Katsuki spat with derision in his voice while looking at them funnily.

Kaminari could only sigh as he couldn't believe how Katsuki was such a dense guy despite being smart, "Boss, we're saying that we'll help you escape the wedding, and Bakuhatsu-kai." Kaminari glanced at the blond beside him.

What?

Katsuki was left dumbfounded once more. He doesn't understand what are they saying. Moreover, they are talking about planning to make him escape, which is a taboo because not only that he is a boss, but also he carried the name of Bakuhatsu-kai, there is no chance that he could ever escape.

"Hah? Do you know what you dumbfucks are talking about?" Katsuki asked in his usual angry tone while his eyebrows crinckled even more, "you know how many lives are at stake at this point?"

One wrong move and everyone dies. The Togas are pretty much a big group and knowing that there is a breach in their contract with Bakuhatsu-kai, it is possible that these could cause a slugfest in gangs which could lead to deaths of subordinates from both parties. Not only that, your life will also be involved with them once a word from Toga leaks out.

Mina moved closer to Katsuki as she grabbed his hand, "Don't worry about us, boss. We have planned this escape for days now and this is effective. We have already packed the things you'll needed and where you and (y/n) will escape..." she explained as her voice started to get shaky, "we will handle things from here, so please...escape and live a normal life."

Mina's voice was pleading. She and the three were stuck with Katsuki for as long as they can already remember and they already see Katsuki as their only brother that they wished to protect, just like how he protected them until now.

They are more than willing to risk their lives just for Katsuki to be happy and this is a plan that they devised for Katsuki to leave Bakuhatsu-kai. They planned to make Katsuki leave the country along with the florist he is always talking about and never come back.

"Kirishima will drive you to the pier where the boat is waiting for you and (y/n). If we leave now, we could still make it there by 15 minutes. Tetsu-tetsu will be waiting for you in Italy and he will take care of you both there." Sero pick his phone up from the pocket of his pants as he showed Katsuki Tetsu-tetsu's number in his contact, "Denki had your papers on the suitcase that is already at the boat."

"So what do you say, man? You in?" Kaminari smiled at Katsuki who was basically shocked at the plan that they have come up with. Kaminari raise his fist as he waited for Katsuki to give him a fist bump.

Even if he tries not to admit it, but Katsuki was touched. He had good friends that are willing to do everything for him even though he's a douche bag most of the time. They were all stuck with him at this point and there is nonway they would ever abandon Katsuki. Katsuki knew that he was thankful.

But....

"I never knew that you could even think this plan knowing you four are all crackheads..." Katsuki spatted as disbelief was written all over his face.

Mina and the rest of the guys could only laugh at Katsuki as they shook their heads, "Come on, boss! We're not that bad, you know!"

And they were right. Katsuki and the others had the same brain and because of the longer time they spent together, they could just basically talk woth each other without even muttering a word. That just shows how much they already know each other.

Katsuki held Kaminari's fist as he slowly pushed it back down, making Kaminari slowly lose the smile on his face, "Oi, Bakugou-"

"You guys are dumbasses but I don't think I hate it. You just pulled a wicked shit on me tryna plan my escape and you fucking had my thanks, but..." the corner of Katsuki's lips quirked up into a small smile, their faces slowly lost their smiles as they already knew what Katsuki was talking about, "...I'm not going to abandon you clowns to die here because of me."

That's right.

Hypothetically speaking, if Katsuki does leave the country, there is no reassurance that Kirishima and the others, along with his parents will be safe. Katsuki treasures those whom he considered as family the most and as much as possible, he doesn't want to lose any single men he has.

And he doesn't want to hide, he doesn't want to live in the shadows nor does he even want you to drag you into these kinds of mess. You already had your life and he swore by his name that he will protect you at all costs. Even if he tries to escape there is no reassurance until when will he be safe from the Yakuza.

Kaminari looked dejected as he heard Katsuki's reason. He knew that their boss is still thinking about them and nothing could ever make him respect other people just like how he respects Katsuki.

"Are you really sure about that, man? You could turn back now. The boat is still up-" Kirishima tries to suggest but Katsuki only smacked the back of his head while tattling.

Katsuki removed Kaminari and Sero's arms away from him before he fixed his clothes as he walked past them, "Nah. This is better than fucking cause a gangwar, I wanted to keep Bakuhatsu-kai and my (y/n) safe that is why I'm doing this. You know how those bastards work, right? We're going to smash them into tiny bits until they lose their rights and claim Hyogo." Katsuki grinned as his face darkened with a sinister aura.

As soon as he had claimed Hyogo as Bakuhatsu-kai's, he will file a divorce and kick the Toga's out of the picture. It may take years to achieve it but Katsuki planned to take revenge at Himiko for doing him dirty.

Wait for me (y/n). This won't take long.

Kirishima and the rest look at each others faces before nodding, swearing that they will stay loyal to Katsuki for the rest of their lives, they will see it through and they will pave the way for their boss.

"Let's go. I have a wedding that I fucking need to attend to." Katsuki looked back and only to see the four had their serious look on their faces. Their expressions said that they are ready for the kill and Katsuki couldn't be more pleased than he is right now.

"Yes, oyabun."

"You didn't wear the kimono I bought for you." Katsuki heard Toga whisper beside him, both of them sitting on a seiza position as a sign of respect.

Katsuki irritably clicked his tongue as he rolled his eyes away from Toga who was wearing her pure white Shiromuku designed with pretty glitters and bead, "I don't fucking need it." he snapped.

"It doesn't matter. As long as we are going to get married." Toga simply replied as she grinned, her upper canines were visible as she smiled while her eyes squinted.

Katsuki ignored what Toga just said as he roamed his eyes around the room. The wedding is not a grand one but rather, it was a small ceremony where both family heads and the bride and groom are only allowed inside the room.

The wedding ceremony was held inside a traditional house that Katsuki owned and it was an advantage to Katsuki since he doesn't like to have a wedding neither in churches nor shinto shrines or have any people gather around his wedding.

"It is a pleasure to become a part of your family, Bakugou-sama." The former head of the Toga group uttered as he slightly lowered his head towards Mitsuki and Masaru, who was also sitting on a seiza across them. A large, small-legged table was placed in front of them where the food is served, both families sit across each other while the bride and groom sit at the end of the table together.

The only people who are invited inside the wedding ceremony are Mitsuki, Katsuki and Masaru, and also Toga and her parents. A yuino ceremony where both families share a sake to unite both families and as well as the groom and the bride, a custom that which families had agreed on.

"Likewise, Toga-dono." Mitsuki and Masaru nodded as they held the ceramic made flat saucer that is filled with the daiginjo.

Kirishima, who's role is supposed to be the carafe, slowly nodded his head as he poured Katsuki and Toga's saucer with the sake. Even if Kirishima is against it, he has no choice but to watch Katsuki getting married with the person whom he's not even in love with.

"To the Bakuhatsu-kai and Toga group. We are now connected and bounded by this wonderful day. May Katsuki and Himiko have prosperous marriage." Himiko's father motioned his sake cup as beamed widely, before he drank the sake.

Masaru nodded as he and Mitsuki took a sip of their warm sake. And now for the final moment, it is now the groom and the bride's turn to drink their sake to finally form their allegiance with each other.

Katsuki was about to take a sip of his sake when he was interrupted by Toga who suddenly turned towards him with a big smile on her face, "Bakugou-kun~ I'm glad that we are getting married, but..." she said as her hands slowly placed the saucer down the table.

Katsuki didn't reply but instead his eyes grew wider as he saw Toga unseathe a dagger from behind her kimono followed by a loud gunshots from the outside.

"I'm already in love with someone!" the blond girl laugued hysterically as she slashed her dagger at Katsuki, but fortunately enough, he was able to dodge it.

"So that's what it is, knew you are up to bullshit, you lunatic shit." Katsuki sneered he jumped away from Toga for defense.

Everyone in the room was surprised, even the heads of the Toga group and seemed like they had no idea what was going on either.

"HIMIKO, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" her father slammed the table with his fist as soon as he saw what were his daughter's action towards the head of the Bakuhatsu-kai, "HAVE YOU HAD ANY IDEA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU BETTER STOP NOW OR-"

Kirishima immediately felt an unknown presence from outside the room that is why he quickly rushed over Mitsuki and Masaru as he held his gun towards the direction of where the presence where coming from.

On the other hand, Katsuki reached over the gun that was inside his suit as he held it towards the woman across him, "What are you up to now, bitch?" Katsuki glared which only made Toga smirk widely as she stood from her seat while playing with her dagger.

The blond girl meet Katsuki's chastisement with jocular shrug in her shoulders before the sliding door opened, and three unfamiliar men went inside, fully equipped with guns in their hands.

Katsuki's eyes widened, as he realized that this wedding was a trap set by Himiko. But what shocked Katsuki more is the uninvited guest who barged into the room.

"Opps." the first man who was standing on the right sarcastically said while plastering a fake shocked expression in his face. He was tall, slender man with spiky black hair. He has scars all over his body with stitchings on them and appear to be burnt, "sorry for crashing in the party."

"We're here to rescue our himiko!" the man whom Toga introduced as Jin Bubaigawara laughed as he pointed his gun at Katsuki from afar, "Twice is ready for fucking action!"

Katsuki's mouth gape open but he immediately took it back and a large grin appeared on his lips. A vein protruded in his temples and he was rather shaking in anticipation and anger as soon as he saw a skinny, pale young man entered the room. He has light skin and messy light, pale blue hair and Katsuki had already locked his eyes on him.

"So you just decided to fucking show yourself now, bastard?" Katsuki laughed as he glared at the man, "you wanna die that badly do ya now, you son of an ugly bitch."

The man whom Katsuki was referring to chuckled as he also pointed his gun at Katsuki. He was ready to go for the kill and the time has now come for him to seek revenge to Katsuki and Bakuhatsu-kai.

"Who the hell are you?!" Mitsuki crushed the saucer in her bare hands as she asked the man with a pale blue hair.

"me?" the man pointed to himself as he chuckled.

"My name's Tomura Shigaraki. The one who'll destroy Bakuhatsu-kai and lead the turf of Musutafu."

a/n :

before it slip my mind, here's the definition of the terms i used above for those who might get confused of what is what~

Kuromontsuki — it is a traditional kimono (usually black) that is used by grooms for japanese weddings.

Shiromuku — a traditional kimono (usually white and very pretty) that is used by brides in japanese weddings.

Oyabun — is a term used by subordinates (in yakuza) to call their boss. Usually the oyabun has the absolute power in the yakuza family.

"-dono" — a honorifics used by Japanese to refer a person with high status.

"-sama" — a honorifics used by Japanese to refer a person with higher status than thise person who are referred to as "-dono"

Yuino — is a traditional bethrothal ceremony in Japanese tradition and its origin goes back to Muromachi era. It is also ome of the most sophisticated ceremony for engagement or weddings in japan.

Sake — rice wine

Daiginjo — an expensive type of sake.

and lastly, this is what Katsuki was wearing on his wedding because he is a badass gucci mf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.5K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
20.3K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
650K 19.5K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 49.5K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...