The Fame of Love

بواسطة byLauren

Ryan Everheart is Hollywood's newest and hottest teenage star. At only eighteen he's landed roles in movies w... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two!
cHapTer ThRee
Chapter Four
ChaPter FivE
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Note to Readers!
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six!
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter THIRTY<3
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter 33 [Part One]
Chapter Thirty-Two [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter 37. Final Chapter.

Chapter SiX

4.1K 97 1
بواسطة byLauren

Alrighty, well this is a really short chapter but there is reason to my madness, I promise. Comment, Vote, Ect <3

CHAPTER SIX

I came up from the water and swam back to the boat. I erased everything that just happened out of my memory and smiled towards Ryan. "Oh Ryan?"

He turned towards me laughing. I could see the hot sun beating off of his skin. I smirked and started walking towards him.

"You look like you could be cooled down a bit." I opened my arms and ran towards him, giving him a hug. I could feel his body shake from the coldness of mine and then I began to freeze up again. His body was so warm pressed against mine. I felt myself clenching onto it for warmth until I could feel the stairs of those around me. "Ha, I will get you back for what you just did." I recapped.

He nodded, smiled and then turned away to sit in one of the chairs, almost emotionless. I looked around to see if anyone had been watching, if they had, they were turned away preoccupied to figure out which island we would set up at for a while. Once the decision was made, we pulled up to a tiny island and tied off the boat, setting up camp for a few hours.

Dad started a fire as the sun went down and my brothers set out their chairs. I was told to get firewood with Taylor. Once we were alone he spoke.

"You so owe me." He hissed.

I turned in the dark. "What?"

"I totally saved you butt back there when you were about to make out with Ryan, you know my best friend, I distracted everyone to talk about the island we would camp at." I'm sure he was glaring at me in the dark.

I picked up some wood and shook my head, "I was not. Ryan repulses me."

"Oh please, I saw the way you guys looked at each other."

I dropped the firewood and looked him dead in the eye. This was none of Taylor's damn business. "Listen, I don't have a thing for your friend okay? He is just like any other spoiled rotten movie star. I'm close to hating him for it too. So watch what you say because I don't have feelings for Ryan-nor will I ever. Got it?"

Taylor watched my little explosion and picked up some more wood. "Whatever you say Paula."

I paid no attention to Taylor the rest of the night and I didn't see Ryan look my way once when we were all laughing around the fire telling stupid old stories. Not even when we returned to the truck and drove home, did anyone but Mom, Dad and Andrew pay attention to me. I felt alone even when I got home and typed up my first online journal entry pertaining to the famous Ryan Everheart.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Love Potion بواسطة Rowena Wiseman

القصة القصيرة

14.5K 645 11
Failed musician Warren discovers that his wife, Jen, is having an affair with his son's football coach. His friend Yuri tells him about a biochemical...
169K 7.5K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK بواسطة Ebru

قصص المراهقين

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.8M 380K 69
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. Spring. It's the season to love, share, and find happiness. But for Tyler? Not really. To her, it's just...