Crushing on You [Completed]

By chrixstel

(7Senses/Ex-The9's Xu Jiaqi/Kiki Xu x Female Reader) Y/N Y/LN is known for being the popular kid in Idol High... More

Characters
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

3

451 20 8
By chrixstel

Bzzz bzzz...

The sound of your phone's vibration caused you and Kiki to separate.

You: Oh, sorry about that.

Kiki: That's okay.

You take out your phone to see a text message from Ryujin.

Ryujin
Aye, Y/N. Are you done yet? We have 20 minutes left until 2nd-period is over

You send her a text back saying that you're on her way.

Kiki: Did something happen?

You: No, it's just my friends who were wondering if I finished my business. Do you know where your friends are at?

Kiki: They told me to meet them at the courtyard when I'm done... meeting with you.

You: Looks like our friend groups at the courtyard. Do you want me to bring you to them?

Kiki smiles.

Kiki: Sure.

The two of you gather your belongings, making your way to the courtyard.

...

Shaking: There you are, Jiaqi, and hi, Y/N!

You: Dàjiā hǎo.

K Lu: Thanks for taking care of her for us, she's lucky to hang out with you.

Kiki elbows K Lu's side and Y/N starts to smile.

You: We should hang out sometimes, Jiaqi. By the way, may I have your number?

Kiki: Oh, s-sure.

You and Kiki exchange numbers until one of your friends call after you.

You: I'll be right there!

You turn to The9.

You: I gotta go, talk to you later.

You start making your way to your friend group.

Xiaotang Zhao: I can't believe you got her number!

Yan Yu: I can already think of a ship name for you two when you start dating.

The nine girls continue to fangirl until someone starts to walk up to Kiki, tapping her shoulder.

Kiki: Yes?

When she turned around, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Kiki: (Holy crap, it's Y/N's ex.)

Lisa: Hi, are you... Jiaqi?

Kiki: Yes, why?

Lisa: Can I talk to you, privately?

Kiki looks at her friends and then at Lisa.

Kiki: Uh, sure.

Lisa pulls Kiki away from her friends, catching Y/N's attention.

You: (I swear, if Lisa tells Kiki about me, I'm gonna-)

Wonpil: Y/N.

Wonpil's voice caused you to lose your thought.

You: Uh, sorry. Did you say something?

Jinyoung: Wonpil asked if you were busy after school.

You: No, I don't think so. Why?

Wonpil: Well, since it's the first day back, I've decided to throw a back-to-school party at my place since my parents will be busy for the weekend due to work. I've already gotten the whole school going.

You: I'm down to go.

Kiki: Can I help you?

Lisa: I want you to stay away from Y/N.

Kiki: Wha-What?

Lisa: Imma say this again. Stay. Away. From. Y/N.

Kiki: Look, I know you're her ex, but you don't tell me what to do.

Lisa takes out her phone, showing a picture of you and Kiki hugging in the band room.

Lisa: If you don't, I'll send this to the whole school so they will not make you be near Y/N.

Kiki: T-That's blackmailing!

Lisa: You have two choices. Leave Y/N alone or the whole school will go against the new kid.

Kiki looks at Lisa's phone and then to you, who's staring at Kiki.

Kiki: (I'm sorry, Y/N.)

She sighs.

Kiki: ...Fine, but you better not do anything to her!

With an evil smile, Lisa puts her phone away.

Lisa: If I catch you with Y/N or you telling anyone any of this, I will post that photo. Now, toodles.

Kiki watches as Lisa makes her way to her group, and you were still looking at Kik, making her way to her friends.

You: (I wonder what Lisa told Kiki.)

Babymonster An: So, what did Lisa tell you?

Kiki: Oh, nothing. Just telling me about Idol School.

Esther Yu: Okay.

You: So, did you guys manage to figure out the connection about Monday for the singing and rapping class?

Bang Chan: All I know is that the connection between singing and rapping is that it's part of the groups' positions.

Mark: We're probably performing.

Jihyo: To think of it, we will.

Just then, the bell rings for lunch.

Momo: Finally, I'm starving.

You all laugh.

You: Let's go get some food...

————————————————————————

In dance class...

You and your friends were hanging out against the wall, waiting for class to start.

Yugyeom: Do you guys think dancing will be part of Monday's project?

Hyunjin: I doubt it will.

You spot Kiki at the door.

You: Hey, I'll be right back.

You start making your way to Kiki.

You: Fancy to see you in the same class as me again.

You notice Kiki's facial expression, looking scared.

You: Kiki, are you okay?

Kiki: I-I can't be near you.

Before you could say anything, Kiki spots her friends and walks away.

You: (That's weird, she would never ignore me.)

???: Y/N! I'm surprised you're in this class with me.

You turn around to see your ex.

You: Manoban.

You look behind to see Rosé, Jisoo, and Jennie.

You: Annyeong.

Lisa: So how are-

You: Goodbye.

You make your way back to your friend group.

Kiki: You got to be kidding me.

Snow Kong: What's wrong, Jiaqi?

Kiki: Y/N's ex is in this class?!

K Lu: Won't you look at that.

She looks at you.

K Lu: Y/N is in this class too!

Babymonster An: Didn't she greet you at the door and all of sudden, you just left her?

Kiki: I-I can't, her ex is here.

Xin Liu: Ex? Wait, so Y/N and Lisa used to...?

Kiki nods her head.

Kiki: Y/N... told me about it and how she used her to also be popular.

Snow Kong: And how come you can't talk to Y/N while Lisa is around?

Kiki looks around and lowers her voice.

Kiki: Remember in 2nd-period when Lisa wanted to talk to me privately?

The five of them nod their head.

Kiki: Lisa was threatening me to stay away from Y/N and if she caught me being near her or telling anyone about this, she will turn the whole school against me.

Xin Liu: What the heck!

Snow Kong: You need to let Y/N know!

Kiki: How am I supposed to tell her-

Ms. Lee: Hello, everybody!

Everyone in the class turns their heads to see the dance teacher walking in.

Ms. Lee: Oh, I see everybody is with their friend groups. Can you all please find some space to sit, please?

You and your friend group sit in the back while Kiki's are on the side.

Ms. Lee: I'm your dance teacher for the rest of this school year, Ms. Lee.

She takes a look at her clipboard.

Ms. Lee: Let's start with Stray Kids.

You and your members stand up and everybody's eyes are on you.

Bang Chan: Hana, dul, set.

BC, MH, CB, HJ, YN, JS, FL, SM, & IN: Step out! Annyeonghaseyo, Stray Kids imnida!

You all bow in sync with a smile on your guys' faces.

Ms. Lee: So, Stray Kids, please tell the class about yourself.

Bang Chan: Hello, I am Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids from JYP Entertainment. I am part of 4Racha with Changbin, Han, and Y/N, also known as the Stray Kids' producer team, and I'm in charge of lead vocalist, lead dancer, and sub-rapper.

Lee Know: Annyeong, I'm Lee Know! My positions are the main dancer, sub-vocalist, and sub-rapper.

Changbin: I'm Stray Kids and 4Racha's Changbin, in charge of main rapper, sub-vocalist, and producer.

Hyunjin: The name's Hyunjin and I'm the group's visual, along with being the main dancer and lead rapper.

When it was your turn, you could barely see Kiki's sad facial expression.

You: Dàjiā hǎo (Chinese)/Annyeong (Korean)/Kon'nichiwa (Japanese), I am the only girl in Stray Kids and in 4Racha, Y/N Y/LN and I'm the main vocalist, lead dancer, and sub-rapper of the group.

Han: Hello, I'm Stray Kids and 4Racha's main rapper, lead vocalist, and producer Jisung, but you can call me Han.

Felix: G'day, mates, I'm Felix! I am the group's lead dancer and lead rapper.

Seungmin: It's Seungmin in the building and I am the main vocalist.

I.N: Annyeong, I'm I.N and I'm Stray Kids' sub-vocalist and maknae.

Ms. Lee: That's a lovely introduction. Let's have the other groups introduce themselves...

...

A few hours later...

Ms. Lee: ...Thank you for the lovely introduction, everybody!

She looks over at the close.

Ms. Lee: There are 10 minutes before you are released from school. Any questions?

JB raises his hand.

Ms. Lee: Yes, JB?

JB: If I could speak for everybody in this class, are we having a group project connected with the singing and rapping class?

Ms. Lee: Ah, yes, we do. Just like what your 1st-period classes said, we'll give you instructions after the weekend. Now, enjoy your free time.

You turn to your friend group.

Lee Know: If we end up performing, we need to think of a song to perform for everybody!

Mina: Let's split into our debut team.

Jackson: Good idea.

You and Stray Kids find a different spot in the room, not knowing you're near THE9, behind Kiki's back.

When Kiki noticed it, she whispers to Snow Kong.

Kiki: Snow Kong, can you switch spots with me?

Snow Kong: Uh, sure.

The two of them switched spots, leaving you confused. You turn your attention to your group as you hear one of them speak up.

Seungmin: Alright, if we do end up performing, what song should we sing?

Changbin; I don't know, we've made a lot of bangers throughout our idol life.

You: We can perform Hellevator since that's how we were first introduced.

Bang Chan types on his phone, in notes.

Introduction song: Hellevator

Hyunjin: What if we end up not performing a song that doesn't involve dancing?

You: I always wanted to perform Phobia since I could relate to that song all the time.

Han: Agree.

Bang Chan types on his notes.

Most wanted to be performed: Phobia.

Bang Chan: Any songs you guys want to add?

I.N: We'll go with what you guys chose.

Just then. the bell rings.

Ms. Lee: Class dismissed!

Everybody runs out of the classroom, into the front of the school.

————————————————————————

Kiki and Shaking start making their way to their car.

Shaking: So, I heard one of Y/N's friends is throwing a back-to-school party.

Kiki: And?

Shaking: You have to go with us!

Kiki: I can't, I have... homework!

Shaking: Jiaqi, it's a Friday. None of our teachers gave us homework since it was the first day back. You could use this opportunity to tell Y/N about Lisa.

Kiki: What if Lisa is at the party also?

Shaking: Then maybe find a way to get some alone time with Y/N. You have her number, right?

Kiki: Yeah.

Shaking: Then text her, "Hey, sorry for ignoring you in dance class, but can we meet up, alone?"

Kiki: Are you sure that will work?

Shaking: Don't you want to get close to Y/N?

Kiki: Ye-

Shaking: THEN SHOOT YOUR SHOT!

Kiki: Alright, alright.

She glances at her watch.

Kiki: We have an hour until the party.

Shaking: Alright, I'll see you later then.

Kiki: Bye!

She heads inside her car, driving her way home.

...

When Kiki arrived back home, she gets out of her car to hear the sound of a car being locked. She turns her head to see you making your way inside your house.

Kiki: (Wait, so I live in front of Y/N after moving here?)

She was about to call after you until you closed the front door behind you to get ready for the party.

Kiki: (I guess I'll wait until the party.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2K 52
(Y/N) (L/N) was known for her perfect and flawless performances and for her great talent in the music industry. Yet it all broke down when she unexpe...
885 52 6
(GP999's Cai Bing x FemReader) After eight years, Lee Y/N reunites with her friends (Twice, Stray Kids, and Itzy) to finish her senior year in high s...
6.3K 238 74
Y/n is a part of a girl group at IDOL SCHOOL where all the idols go. She has a lot of friends but also some people that hate the shit out of her. Y/n...
13.4K 304 15
Y/n moves to a new school hoping for another chance. But when she sees people that she wants to forget, she decides that it wont be such a good schoo...