To The Moon And Never Back

By halupeachy

She's exactly the poem, that he always wanted to write. It was never finished, it was soon Diminished. How l... More

PROLOGUE
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31
Sh. Epilogue
l a s t

C12

0 1 0
By halupeachy

"My love for you is like an art
It can be good to protect your heart.
I will always be here waiting for my part
And you're always gonna be my sweetheart"

This book is so meaningful. Saan niya ito nakuha

I stood up from my bed and prepared myself for morning class. Pag labas ko ng pinto, I saw Nathan preparing breakfast. I sat on the breakfast bar table and put my bag on top of it.

"So, you're not going to tell me what happen between you and Xyra?" He asked while sipping his coffee.

" She pulled my hair." I simply said and grabbed a bread.

"May sinabi ka ba sakanya? Or banta?" He said and sat down in front of me.

"Are you blaming me right now? Umagang umaga Nathan, don't start." I said and inayos ang bag ko.

" I'm not, okay? I'm just curious... But it looks like you don't want to talk about it. So, let's just forget it" he said and drank water.

I nodded and took my medicine and nag paalam sakaniya.

"I'll see you later then"

I saw Nika lumabas ng unit niya and sabay na kami pumasok. I stopped by at Starbucks to buy some frappes.

"How are you naman?" She said while I'm driving.

"I'm good... Uhh, Niks. How to know if you're falling deeper sa isang tao?" I asked.

I'm falling to Nathan deeper. Every day. Every hour, every seconds na kasama't nakikita ko siya.

"So you like him now?" Nika said and drank her frappuccino.

Umiling ako at ngumisi.

" Girl, since highschool you're an asshole. Alam mo 'yan. Pumapayag kang ligawan ka, pero alam mo sa sarili mong hindi mo bibigyan ng pagasa diba?  Kaya ibubusted mo. Gusto mo ng kilig lang and you're obviously just bored those times. It's been years, nag bago kana sa ganoong attitude mo. It's been years rin ng magkagusto ka sa isang tao dahil finocus mo sarili mo sa sakit mo. Lalo sa studies mo." She said and she looked at me really serious.

"Toria, You never felt what is like sa isang relasyon hindi ba? Now, look. If you really like him, if you think he's the real cause of your happiness. Take that risk. Remember, wag ka umabot sa point na, you'll regret the chances you didn't take. Be true Tori. I trust you and I know you know what's right and wrong saiyo." Nika said.

We stopped here in front of her department and I hugged her. I don't know what to do without this girl.

I went to my class and as usual, everyone was starring at me. I gave them a smile, at least. We had our test and I'm positive to receive a high score. Lunch time when I went to the cafeteria alone and saw Samuel.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hey, musta?"I asked him while holding a milk

"I'm fine, uh... Pwede kaba ayain mamaya? For, dinner? My place." He said while holding a bread.

" Sure! Let's do it" I smiled and excitingly said

"How's your health naman?" He asked.

Lumalim ang usapan namin ni Samuel and kinwento ko lahat sakaniya. He's so nice and nakaupo lang kami dito sa cafeteria and babalik na rin ako sa klase mamaya.

"Are you a chef? But, why are you taking the course of criminology?" I said.  and he just let out a little laugh.

" I guess I can be a chef too? And so that I can  put cuffs to the guy who will hurt your heart." He said and tumayo na.

That, was. Corny.... Pero nakakatouch rin.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

------

"And that's how are we gonna work it out for this history class... Class dismissed."

Finally, makikita ko na sila Trish!

" Miss, Jimenez? Stay for a while please. "

I heard my prof to ask me to stay here so, I did. Wow... After months na walang kumakausap saakin sa department na ito ha.

"Yes, po?" I said and lumapit sa table niya.

"How are you so far?" He asked while fixing his loptop and projector.

Why is he suddenly being like this? Oh, I know. It's about my grades. Dinadaan nalang muna sa ganito.

"I'm fine" I coldly said.

"That's good to hear"

No, I know it isn't. Everyone hates my presence here. I know.

"Prepare yourself for the test okay? I know in this third year, Ikaw parin ang pang bato sa dl. " He smiled and tapped my shoulders.

I smiled back and nodded.

I went back to our condo with the girls but Trisha will be visiting at her dad's office, Rina will be busy for her upcoming tests and Nika too.

Pag pasok ko palang and papasok sa hallway, I saw Nathan watching a movie and lumapit ako.

"Hey, uhm... Sam-Samuel invited me to have dinner with him tonight... So—" I didn't finished what I was about to say when he grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"Okay, mag aaral pa 'ko" He said and tumayo bigla at dumeretso sa kaniyang kwarto.

I looked at him with my confused eyes wanting him to ask 'what the hell is wrong' I mean, why is he being like this all the time? Gosh, I thought he's courting me. Hindi ba dapat ay sweet siya?

I pouted and rolled my eyes. Is he being like this because I'm having a dinner with Samuel? Aww, isn't he cute?

I know Samuel is an asshole, but he is a good friend to me. Kahit hindi maganda ang first meet namin.

Pagkatapos ko mag palit ng shirt and a pj, I knocked at Nathans door to check what he's doing. As expected, nag lalaro sha and naka headphones siya. I was about closed his door. "Be back early, take your inhaler with you" he said and naka focus parin sa game. I nodded.

Paglabas ko, I knocked at Samuel's door and he opened it. I saw him wearing a shorts and topless with his apron on him. I looked away immediately to ease the awkwardness.

I cleared my throat and he just chuckled.

"Come in, I cooked a lot. Akala ko sasama si Nathan" he said.

What!? Why would he think sasama si Nathan. I smiled awkwardly and sat on his couch.

Wow, maganda loob ng unit niya huh. Same with me rin, may hallway papasok, and may hallways papunta sa rooms. Pero kaniya medjo dark ang unit pero sobrang linis, the walls are colored black, white and red lights. The floor tiles are marble designed and puro lampshade and ang daming paper works.

"Whats with all of these papers?" I asked.

"Criminology tests and, some works ni dad from his company. I'll be handling it soon" he said with a smirk habang nag aayos ng mga pagkain.

I was walking around his bookshelves na puro recipe, criminology stuffs... Naka separate sila and sobrang ayos. Then I felt him near me.

"Ayos ba? Inayos ko 'yan" he said. I looked at him and nakasuot parin apron niya. Wow, ang bango niya kahit nag luto luto na siya.

Inayos niya ang isang book and nakatingin lang ako sakaniya. His jawline, his abs, biceps. Damn, Nathan bat wala kang ganitong biceps?

Wait, what am I thinking.

He went back to the kitchen para ayusin ang mga pagkain.

"Hey, can you uh, can you get my charger sa room? Sa right side my storage room. If it's fine?" He asked and inaayos ang wine.

I nodded and walked inside at his storage room. And saw a clean room. Wow, my storage room before was never this clean until Nathan came.

Right, Nathan! Ano kaya dinner niya? What's he doing right now kaya. This is just like his room though, pero medjo malaki ang bed ni Samuel dito.

I was looking around for his charger, ng makita ko sa ibaba ng table ng mga books niya. I bend down to pick it up when I saw a panty and bra under his bed!

I picked the charger as fast and parang napako ang mga paa ko't natulala. What the, heck. Samuel will really be Samuel!

I went outside of that freaking room and saw him sitting and waiting for me.

"Hey, ito ba?" I asked and awkward na awkward parin face ko.

" Yes thanks" he took the charger and chinarge na phone niya. Then he went back to his sit and nag start na kami kumain.

"You okay? Parang may nakita ka?" He asked while eating.

I let out a little laugh and smiled.

" Or you did? That was the room where they stay eh... Lagi nag iiwan ng souvenir" he said and drank his wine.

I wasn't shocked when he said that. The shape of my mouth went 'o' and just nodded. And he just chuckled.

After eating and telling stories with him made my night awesome, around 8pm, bumalik na 'ko sa unit and thanked Samuel for the dinner.

"By the way... It's my birthday today" he said habang papunta na ako sa hallway palabas. My eyes opened wide and greeted him.

"What!?! Really?? Happy birthday! Gosh, I didn't know." Napa hawak ako sa bewang ko at nag taka  "Final celeb mo na ito?" I asked.

Umiling shw at ngumisi "No, aalis ako around 11 imemeet ko friends ko sa bar. And, andon lahat. I wanted to invite you, but I know di pwede saiyo" he said and smiled.

How kind is he. I feel touched. Sinabayan niya ako lumabas ng unit niya and pag open ng pag open, we saw Nathan eavesdropping!

"Nathan!?" Nanglaki ang mga mata ko ng makitang nakatapat tainga niya sa pinto.

"Oh? Tapos na?" Nathan said. And grabbed my hand and nag wave ako kay Samuel.

"What were you doing?" I whispered.

He looked at me. Yung tingin na nakaka kaba, at parang may pinag dadaanan siya.

He pulled me closer to him, ang he hugged me.

"You okay?" I asked

He didn't talk but he hugged me tighter.

Until I hugged him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 28 18
"There were a billion stars in the sky and I was looking at her." *** WARNING- This story contains very strong language.
10.9K 601 55
In her light, he found her darkness. In his darkness, she found his light.
114 5 3
She was a noble and influental person..He knew he wasn't worthy enough for her. She was his sun, so bright. While he was the moon, he could admire he...
225 21 10
[COMPLETED] He knows he shouldn't still love her, but he just can't stop. She knows she should just forget him, but she just can't unlove him. It alw...